Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Haunting confirmed by pyschic and photo

BWoodard55

So heres the story. my firend is a musician and occasionally she would hear her piano playing as well as a musical box that she had stored deep in her closet. now the weird part is the music box was from her uncle who has recently passed on. so she was curious aobut these "hauntings" so they had a pyschic come over and she what she could discover. the pyschic told her that her uncle is actually with her and was the one playing the music box. however she also said that there was an native american burial ground near by and they enjoyed music of course, so whenever she sang or played the piano they would become more active and close with my friend. so the pyschic told her to take a picture of her backyard at night then sing for a couple minutes and then take a follow up photo. these are her photos taken on a digital camera... apparently she has a lot of fans. hahaha

post-137280-0-26121900-1360967002_thumb.post-137280-0-94519600-1360967002_thumb.

Edited by BWoodard55
  • Like 2

I couldn't see anything in the first picture. The second picture is an "orb" picture. I believe "orbs" are the holy spirit.

There is the face of a spirit in the "orb". I've taken thousands of such pictures myself and know what I see. It's the holy spirit ("orb") that brings evil spirits into ones life as temporal punishment for sin - usually drugs. It's a call to grace, to be an adopted child of God. A call to repentance.

Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsufferings, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self control.

This may explain your hauntings.

I believe there zombie hatchlings. Thats why I keep my zombie gun and wont be giving it up anytime soon.

• Like 8

There is the face of a spirit in the "orb". I've taken thousands of such pictures myself and know what I see. It's the holy spirit ("orb") that brings evil spirits into ones life as temporal punishment for sin - usually drugs. It's a call to grace, to be an adopted child of God. A call to repentance.

Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsufferings, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self control.

This may explain your hauntings.

1336364959housesadnod-gif.gif

• Like 7

This picture could of very well been something but with Photoshop you just can't take someones word for it unless you know them real well. Even people you know will lie to you if it suits their needs. I've seen a ghost so I'm not saying they don't exist, I've just learned not to believe everything I'm told.

It's SNOW. It is obviously snow. It looks exactly like a picture taken with a camera with the flash on of snow. You can even see the light snow or frost on the grass and the tree indicating that even though it might have been "late spring", the photo was taken during cold weather.

For comparison (from my own files):

dsc0007ia.jpg

dsc00221cd.jpg

dsc0179pls.jpg

dsc0045yf.jpg

You want 'orbs' in your photos? If it's snowing and dark outside, turn on your camera flash and start shooting. Each photo will be crammed with 'orbs'.

I checked the EXIF data but the date the pic was taken hasn't been recorded in the photos from some reason. Possibly a flat clock battery in the camera.

Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 4

I see that you got a variety of opinions. Welcome to UM. Where people are full of opinions. I'll bet most of them do not have any experience or they have little experience with the paranormal or supernatural. I do have a lot of experience with both. The one picture is a genuine "orb" picture and what I told you earlier is true as well.

PS: You have a picture of the Holy Spirit. Hold on to it, it's a keeper. :yes:

Edited by notforgotten
  • Like 1

I do have a lot of experience with both. The one picture is a genuine "orb" picture and what I told you earlier is true as well.
How do you know?

Do you have an actual argument that what we are looking at is not what is obviously appears to be at first glance - snow?

Or do you merely assert the truth that others should unquestioningly swallow?

• Like 1

I see that you got a variety of opinions. Welcome to UM. Where people are full of opinions. I'll bet most of them do not have any experience or they have little experience with the paranormal or supernatural.

But some of us do have experience with using a camera and taking photos of snow.

And we see in the OP is a photo taking when it was snowing.

Strange that the Holy Spirit shows up very obviously when it's snowing like in my pics. Either that or it's strange that he looks just like a photo of it snowing.

• Like 2

hahahhaha this happened late spring of last year

You people who join just to post nonsense make we legitimate nutter believers ,look bad .

:(

That being said,spring you say .Well,it looks like there's snow on the ground ,and in spring time ,cherry blossoms bloom,and petals fall.

During the day,it looks like pink snow,but at night,it looks just like this :

stock-footage-falling-cherry-blossom-petals-background-is-black-you-can-make-it-transparent-by-setting-the_zps8a7b39a3.jpg

http://footage.shutterstock.com/clip-2005313-stock-footage-falling-cherry-blossom-petals-background-is-black-you-can-make-it-transparent-by-setting-the.html

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 2

I see that you got a variety of opinions. Welcome to UM. Where people are full of opinions. I'll bet most of them do not have any experience or they have little experience with the paranormal or supernatural. I do have a lot of experience with both. The one picture is a genuine "orb" picture and what I told you earlier is true as well.

"Orbs" - as they have become known in paranormaldom - are nothing more than image artefacts, particulates illuminated by the camera; this has been demonstrated and proven again and again by empirical research and analysis since the 1990s. The Believers' argument relies on blind faith, not evidence.

• Like 2

I live in Upstate New York and I have A LOT of experience taking pictures of snow. The second picture is a picture of snow. It may be late spring (we've had snow as late as mother's day here), but that is snow. You can see it on the trees and the ground.

• Like 1

After the singing, the air is full of the singer's spit. That's my useless opinion, if indeed there was no snow.

(Get too close to some singers, you're in danger of drowning. Especially those chanters with dentures!)

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 6

How do you know? I've seen with my own two eyes thousands of orbs and have taken a least a thousand pictures of them.

Do you have an actual argument that what we are looking at is not what is obviously appears to be at first glance - snow? There does appear to be some snow or dust or both in the picture, but there are orbs as well. You will see the face of a spirit in the largest orb. You would not find this in dust or snow.

Or do you merely assert the truth that others should unquestioningly swallow? No, I speak from a great deal of expereience.

Edited by notforgotten

hahahhaha this happened late spring of last year

So what is the white stuff on the ground?

If it happened as your friend told you, late last spring, then why only post them now?

• Like 1

How do you know? I've seen with my own two eyes thousands of orbs and have taken a least a thousand pictures of them.

Do you have an actual argument that what we are looking at is not what is obviously appears to be at first glance - snow? There does appear to be some snow or dust or both in the picture, but there are orbs as well. You will see the face of a spirit in the largest orb. You would not find this in dust or snow.

Or do you merely assert the truth that others should unquestioningly swallow? No, I speak from a great deal of expereience.

There 'appears' to be some snow? No, there IS snow in the picture. The air is full of falling snow.

Please identify the face in this "orb". This is the largest in the picture, blown up using the nearest neighbour algorithm to preserve the original pixels and saved as a PNG to prevent any artefacting. Don't look nothing like a face to me. Looks like what you get when a small irregular object like a snow particle lit up by flash and out of focus because it's too close to the lens.

snoworb.png

You claims of experience means squat on these forums. What you say and do is how people will judge your 'expertise'. 'I know it's a spirit orb because I've seen lots of them' does not make a convincing argument apart from the want to believe crowd and the gullible.

You should argue your case, not merely expect people to believe your assertions. Show us some sample of the 1000+ orbs photos you have and tell us the methodology you use to separate dust and snow from 'genuine' orbs and how you know it works. We constantly get people claiming that there are 'true' orbs amongst the dust and snow but we don't get a working method for how we are expected to tell one from the other.

Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 6

Whoever is responsible for starting this 'orb' nonsense is due a life sentence in solitary, in my humble opinion. *growls*

• Like 6

There 'appears' to be some snow? No, there IS snow in the picture. The air is full of falling snow.

Please identify the face in this "orb". This is the largest in the picture, blown up using the nearest neighbour algorithm to preserve the original pixels and saved as a PNG to prevent any artefacting. Don't look nothing like a face to me. Looks like what you get when a small irregular object like a snow particle lit up by flash and out of focus because it's too close to the lens.

snoworb.png

You claims of experience means squat on these forums. What you say and do is how people will judge your 'expertise'. 'I know it's a spirit orb because I've seen lots of them' does not make a convincing argument apart from the want to believe crowd and the gullible.

You should argue your case, not merely expect people to believe your assertions. Show us some sample of the 1000+ orbs photos you have and tell us the methodology you use to separate dust and snow from 'genuine' orbs and how you know it works. We constantly get people claiming that there are 'true' orbs amongst the dust and snow but we don't get a working method for how we are expected to tell one from the other.

The psychic, writer of the OP and myself know that there are orbs in that picture. I do not have to prove anything to anyone. Sorry for your lack of experience. The next time that you need your car fixed, go to someone that lacks experience and I can assure you that he'll get it wrong.

The psychic, writer of the OP and myself know that there are orbs in that picture. I do not have to prove anything to anyone. Sorry for your lack of experience. The next time that you need your car fixed, go to someone that lacks experience and I can assure you that he'll get it wrong.

No-one is disputing that the photo contains orbs, but as proved by empirical research since the 1990s orbs are are nothing more than particulates illuminated by the camera.

Disable the flash and IR emitter on a camera and then we'll discuss the resulting orb photos - never gonna happen.

• Like 2

The next time that you need your car fixed, go to someone that lacks experience and I can assure you that he'll get it wrong.
Well I certainly won't ask a random stranger on the Internet for their opinion on the matter. If I ask a stranger on the Internet what's wrong with my car and he tells me it's haunted by a ghost, I'll take it to someone who can identify what the problem genuinely is. Just like I don't trust the opinion who looks at a picture of snow and knows "it's the Holy Spirit".

You haven't answered my question - what is your method for determining in a photo of snowfall or dust what is falling snow and what is some sort of spirit orb or whatever? You claim their "may" be some snow in that pic (there doesn't seem much "may" about it) and that the largest orb is 'genuine' because it has a 'face'.

I can't see any face. Do all 'genuine' orbs have faces? How do you separate the mundane dust and snow 'orbs' from the 'genuine orbs'?

You're just avoiding the questions now and resorting to declarations of your experience.

Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 2