Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird Case - Car disappears on road

Ligia Cabus

RUSSIA. At a road in Russia a strange occurrence was filmed amid traffic. During a heavy snowfall a car simply disappears, as if he had dematerialized into the air. MORE...

http://brazilweirdnews.blogspot.com.br/2013/02/the-sequence-of-strange-phenomenon.html

YOUTUBE

post-111879-0-95215500-1360909907_thumb.

• Like 2

Didn't it just take off fast and kick up a bunch of snow in its wake, leaving the car filming 'in the dust'?

• Like 3

Why was it video taped ? The windshield wipers don't blur so.... Was this a cop car ?

OK ,not a cop car. Who sets up a video camera,directly lined up to film the back end of a car in bad weather,and it just happens to vanish .....

People don't video traffic in bad weather,for no reason . I call shenanigans.

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1

STRANGE LIGHT ON THE EPISODE

Another point that goes almost without be perceived is the emergence of a strange formation of light left lane (between the seconds nine-ten of the sequence), beside the vehicle just before the disappearance. Moreover, the mass of white mist does not reachs the other cars that are on the road.

post-111879-0-96901200-1360942542_thumb.

• Like 1

Yeah does look strange. CG ?

Why was it video taped ? The windshield wipers don't blur so.... Was this a cop car ?

OK ,not a cop car. Who sets up a video camera,directly lined up to film the back end of a car in bad weather,and it just happens to vanish .....

People don't video traffic in bad weather,for no reason . I call shenanigans.

Apparently... everyone in Russia has dashboard-cams for insurance purposes. (I read that in the meteor threads)

I prefer the speeding away into the distance explanation from _Only. Either that or there's a big hole in the road which is full of cars.

• Like 3

STRANGE LIGHT ON THE EPISODE

Another point that goes almost without be perceived is the emergence of a strange formation of light left lane (between the seconds nine-ten of the sequence), beside the vehicle just before the disappearance. Moreover, the mass of white mist does not reachs the other cars that are on the road.

I noticed that too but figured it was a drip of water on the windshield causing the light from that car to refract.

• Like 2

Apparently... everyone in Russia has dashboard-cams for insurance purposes. (I read that in the meteor threads)

I prefer the speeding away into the distance explanation from _Only. Either that or there's a big hole in the road which is full of cars.

Ah,I thought it was Brazil because of the website,because I too found out about dash cams in Russia today too .

Odd this comes out same day the world learns of Russia's,dash cams .

• Like 1

Either that or there's a big hole in the road which is full of cars.

No, because then it would just fill up from the snow and also all the cars in it. That's science!

Video was published February 10 2013, The light abnormality is a flash off a oncoming headlight. At 25 seconds in the video you can see the car coming back in the opposite direction so possibly a u turn.

Odd this comes out same day the world learns of Russia's,dash cams .

I bet that the dash cams were from taxi cabs or other similar 'professional' driving cars. I think they use cams in case of traffic incidents and stuff. If I owned a taxi company, I'd put cams on my cars to see how my lackies drove.

Takes off like a lunatic because "he's in a 4wd aye" and changes lanes above and drops back down to normal. That's what I saw, I didn't see any odd blemishes like I'm presuming the thumbnails are being used for. I just see another idiot waiting to cause an accident, maybe that just because there are so many where I live :td:

No, because then it would just fill up from the snow and also all the cars in it. That's science!

My comment about a hole in the road was not a serious attempt at an explanation. That's joking!

• Like 1

My comment about a hole in the road was not a serious attempt at an explanation. That's joking!

One time i was driving and my friend was drinking a beer,i saw blue lights and pulled this same vanishing act.Think i found your hole eld :lol:

• Like 1

Well, just move along and leave my hole alone, please. :)

LMAO :lol:

• Like 1

Dashcams are becoming fairly common nowadays. Just look on youtube, there are heaps of unique videos that wouldn't have been recorded otherwise. Like the recent meteor shower in Russia, a lot of the footage was from dashcams.

• Like 1

I'm sorry if this offends, but after much deliberation I couldn't think of a more fitting response. So here goes.

No ****, sherlock! :P

The science of car sized hole filling..

• Like 1

I'm sorry if this offends, but after much deliberation I couldn't think of a more fitting response. So here goes.

No ****, sherlock! :P

The science of car sized hole filling..

tsk tsk

White car kicking up slush off the road,driving in the outside lane, no lights on,against other fast moving traffic heading towards him.This guy is a total nutcase, an accident waiting to happen ,and I hope he never has the chance to drive in my Country.

It was a probably a ghost car or there's a more rational explanation.

Did you notice that it didn't have any hazard lights on or full beams?

So it's quite conceivable that the snow drift blinked it out of existence.

It it had it's hazard lights or full beams on the same effect might not have occurred.

I would have doubted it even more if it was a pea- souper.

One so bad you can't even see your fingers in front of your face.

If it was a ghost car it'll probably before some kind of terrible kind of RTA.

You never exactly see ghost sightings based on good memories.