Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are Extraterrestrials Really Demons?

No Censorship

Its like I said I dont think an alien spaceship crashed at Roswell, something did happen I think though and Im not sure what it was

I agree, no aliens around here, never have been to date as far as I am concerned, no evidence or reason to believe such, but much interpretation. Like I say, have a search for Lost Shaman's Roswell Intelligence Operations Hypothesis here at UM, and see what you think of that. If you can find a hole in it, I would love to know, none that I can see. Best hypothesis I know of to date.

• Like 2

I don't agree. I'm referring to descriptions of grays. I'm referring to myriad experiences. Some have nothing to do with paranormal events or strange stories. It could be descriptions of a criminal, for example. Say that the witnesses all saw a tall thin Latino with a hook for an arm. There's a consistency to their accounts. You can put more importance on these descriptions than one that deviates from them. Fifty people from varied backgrounds describe the suspect in almost identical ways. One man claims that the suspect is a fat Black man, and one man claims that the suspect is a skinny White woman. The consistent descriptions are much more credible. That's how I judge the validity of many claims, but I realize that some people reflexively dismiss all claims because they refuse to step out of their boxes. For example, militant atheists and religious fanatics won't entertain opposing views. They already know it all. They won't even listen to other people who don't share their "boxes". They're welcome to their beliefs, but they should realize that they have no monopoly on the truth.

The how do you view the Griffith University Innocence Project that has direct evidence that contradicts your ideal with regards to personal testimony? Ever since I mentioned it, you refuse to answer me based on that you think I am dismissive yet what are you doing to a bonafide study by a recognised group who are the foremost in this field?

I think you have an idea, and you believe anyone who may find a problem or error in it is "dismissed". Your entire claim contradicts itself. So much for the truth huh?

• Like 1

Tell the aliens they need to eat a balanced diet, drink 3 litres of water throughout the day, and especially take lots of exorcism!

Now why does this sound so familiar? :unsure2:

:w00t:

@Detective Mystery. I recommend you not put too much faith in stories regarding the so-called grays. They are simply popular icons exploited by the entertainment media. Prior to the early 60's (and specifically the Betty and Barney Hill abduction story) alien descriptions varied wildly from sighting to sighting. Because of the book The Interrupted Journey and movies like The UFO Incident they have since become the de facto image of what an alien is supposed to look like (unless you're also into reptilians).

I started a thread detailing this quite a while back and depending on how I feel tomorrow I'll try to find it just for the sake of conversation.

• Like 2

I agree, no aliens around here, never have been to date as far as I am concerned, no evidence or reason to believe such, but much interpretation. Like I say, have a search for Lost Shaman's Roswell Intelligence Operations Hypothesis here at UM, and see what you think of that. If you can find a hole in it, I would love to know, none that I can see. Best hypothesis I know of to date.

Ill check that out as soon as I can :tu:

I cant seem to find that thread, I copied Lost Shaman's Roswell intelligence into the search bar and It just brings me back here

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x
  • Like 1

I cant seem to find that thread, I copied Lost Shaman's Roswell intelligence into the search bar and It just brings me back here

Try the Best Evidence thread, third edition.

Try here too for a good overview - LINK

The how do you view the Griffith University Innocence Project that has direct evidence that contradicts your ideal with regards to personal testimony? Ever since I mentioned it, you refuse to answer me based on that you think I am dismissive yet what are you doing to a bonafide study by a recognised group who are the foremost in this field?

I think you have an idea, and you believe anyone who may find a problem or error in it is "dismissed". Your entire claim contradicts itself. So much for the truth huh?

I apologize. I meant to reply to your post, which was quite thoughtful. I went on a "post and reply" spree in which I quickly wrote random thoughts. Your message deserved more time.

You mentioned one study, and that didn't serve as a good proxy for events that took place over a wide swath of space and time. If varied people experienced the same events, independent of each other, they likely took place. This was especially true when they had no idea about the common event before they experienced it. Added to that, I believed people, who experienced paranormal events, because I trusted them. Their nonverbal communication was as convincing as their words. Some of them had no knowledge or understanding of the events before they experienced them. They had no references from which to draw ideas that might skew their interpretations of them. Experiments often are beneficial to understanding human nature, but many of them are poor substitutions for real life.

• Like 1

Now why does this sound so familiar? :unsure2:

:w00t:

@Detective Mystery. I recommend you not put too much faith in stories regarding the so-called grays. They are simply popular icons exploited by the entertainment media. Prior to the early 60's (and specifically the Betty and Barney Hill abduction story) alien descriptions varied wildly from sighting to sighting. Because of the book The Interrupted Journey and movies like The UFO Incident they have since become the de facto image of what an alien is supposed to look like (unless you're also into reptilians).

I started a thread detailing this quite a while back and depending on how I feel tomorrow I'll try to find it just for the sake of conversation.

Weren't Grays (the beings, not names) mentioned before Betty and Barney Hill? Blondes and reptilian humanoids were. You brought up a valid point, though. Pop culture skewed our outlooks on paranormal events. In fact, shared beliefs and culture always did so. The old movies about satanic cults likely were influential in the spread of satanic panic. Some of the "former members" relied upon those motifs when they weaved their yarns about their days in the cults. The sad thing was that those fantastical tales led to destroyed lives.

• Like 1

Indeed it is not impossible it happens.

Did you not say that your belief based upon personal observations though? That again seems like you are putting the cart before the horse if you are speculating that Demons and Aliens may have some connection, but I do not honestly know how many people who consider alien life also consider the religious demon in antiquity. You are mixing science and superstition, they tend to repel each other like like poles of a magnet. To simply say "they misinterpreted" is already well and truly the realm of both AA, and cults like the Raellian's. And we know how "factual" both of those nonsense camps are.

No, not all of my beliefs are based on that. Like I said, I don't think that I've ever heard or seen a demon or an extraterrestrial, but I believe some people who claim to have done so. I don't believe that the two beings are the same, but I think that they exist. I'm respectful of the opinions of individuals who disagree with my personal views, though. It's fine if someone believes that demons and extraterrestrials are best left to fables and fiction. It's fine if someone believes that aliens are entities who range from the literal angelic to the literal demonic. We're all entitled to our opinions (not facts, I know). BTW, honesty of witnesses plays an important role too.

In a nutshell, aliens are not part of our world because movement of UFOs oppose the Newtonian laws of physics, so they might me acutally using 4th dimension to pull their stunts. Also , you have many individuals who claim they are in telepathical contact with aliens, and they are conveying messages that basically dispute the Bible. Then you have spirits and ghosts who also have tendency to appear and dissapear from nowhere, are conveying their messages who also dispute the Bible. In conclusions, aliens, spirits and demons are all the same, 4th dimensional beings who use every opportunity to spread their lies. Final proof is that power of Holy Spirit disables alien and ghosts manifestation, just like demon appearance.

Not all people claim this, though. The ones that do usually share the same doctrinal and dogmatic views, and they interpret all things through the views of their church or religion. The solution to the mystery is concluded beforehand, based on their personal creeds, not on the actual experiences. Their explanations of *all* strange beings/events remind me of the jinn in Middle Eastern/Muslim cultures.

No they really are aliens. Demons don't need flying saucers. Of course depending upon the nature of their intent, one may class them as Demons.

I would question the physicality of so called "flying saucers", you hear of sightings by pilots or other observers where these objects make 90 degree turns while going at thousands of miles per hour, or going from a dead stop to incredible velocities, there are a few videos on the web showing the extreme turns and acceleration of some of these unknown objects. Of course videos can be suspect given the technology available. But if real, the inertia would liquify a human pilot in a physical vehicle if such maneuvers were even possible. Unless there is actually a technological way to make some inertia dampening system, then it would seem impossible for a physical object to do some of the things UFOs are reported to do.

Demons do not "need" flying saucers if they are extra-dimensional beings but perhaps they create the illusion of UFOs to create fear or to induce a cult-like worship of aliens in society. If you would ask to what end, I would say to take men's minds off of God and Christ and substitute another "reality"?

• Like 1

Many people claim this, but I don't buy it. In fact, we have some nerve, claiming what amounts to libel and slander against other beings. Some fundamentalists cite things such as alien abductions to justify their claims. They ask, "what kind of benevolent being would kidnap people?" They then mention alleged experimentation. I see their points, but it's almost a case of the pot calling the kettle black when you look at the very long list of humanity's crimes and sins. Would aliens be more justified in believing that we're the "demonic" ones? Let's pretend that they're definitely real.

I get what you're saying in regards to how some people are horrible individuals...but it doesn't make it right for anyone to do the things you mentioned against someone's will, extraterrestrial or not , right?

Do you think that there's more to it than we know of pertaining to realities and dimensions... I do.

Try here too for a good overview - LINK

Thanks that helps

Something that also intrigues me about the whole alien thing is that many people will say they've lost time, now im sure theres a reasonable explanation for this. But can someone tell me how that could happen?

Something that also intrigues me about the whole alien thing is that many people will say they've lost time, now im sure theres a reasonable explanation for this. But can someone tell me how that could happen?

A number of events or prevailing conditions can alter the perception of time, so that it may appear to a person that hours have passed in seconds, or minutes seeming to pass like hours. I have had a seizure disorder for most of my life and I have experienced "missing time" on dozens or perhaps even hundreds of occasions. During a seizure my mind is a blank, then when I'm recovering from one I'm disoriented and for a while I can't tell if a minute or a day has passed.

The way we perceive time can be altered by a number of causes. When experiencing something traumatic or frightening for instance, time seems to slow down, allowing us to evaluate the situation and make quick decisions. Time did not, in fact, slow down, but our perception of it did, most likely brought on by stress, a rise in heart rate and blood pressure, and an increase of adrenalin (plus the old 'fight or flight' instinct thrown in for good measure).

Time can also seem to speed up when we focus our attention on something; reading a good book, playing a cool video game, or even just having a few pints with friends. Again, time did not speed up, but rather, our perception of it was changed.

Relating to cases of so-called abductions, when a person has convinced him/herself that what they is witnessing an actual paranormal event, they will lose track of time by focusing on whatever it is they are actually seeing. When they later try to piece the events together they realize that there is a certain amount of time that they cannot account for. This can be explained by hysterical amnesia, which is basically selective memory loss. In other words, just because those people lost track of time does not mean that they were abducted, then had their memories wiped.

And just to add, now that my sight is almost completely gone, I've personally begun to perceive time differently. What may be a full day to others feels like only half a day to me. I sometimes have trouble sleeping because ten PM feels like four in the afternoon. My days have become longer, yet I can still roughly estimate when an hour has passed.

So back on subject, missing time can easily be explained by altered perception and dissociation. No aliens needed.

Edited for "Missing words" lol

Edited by theSOURCE
  • Like 1

Ok thanks for explaining that, your sight is completely gone, how are you seeing the words your typing?

Ok thanks for explaining that, your sight is completely gone, how are you seeing the words your typing?

I can't see them. I use a text reader to read them back to me, and right now my cousin is typing my replies.

• Like 2

I get what you're saying in regards to how some people are horrible individuals...but it doesn't make it right for anyone to do the things you mentioned against someone's will, extraterrestrial or not , right?

Do you think that there's more to it than we know of pertaining to realities and dimensions... I do.

It doesn't make it right. We have no right to throw stones, though. We have our share of both heroes and villains, so why should we expect other beings to be perfect? They're likely free agents too.

They might have been unconscious. I lost time when the doctor anesthetized me before an operation. Thirty or so minutes passed. It felt like thirty seconds.

I can't see them. I use a text reader to read them back to me, and right now my cousin is typing my replies.

I've been wondering...could that Dragon speech recognition software be of any help for you? It's supposed to type what you say, seems like it might be a useful tool.

• Like 1

Have your eyesight always been like that, or,...?

Edited by Hazzard

Who said that ET must be evil? Did we behave always evil when we (europeans) discover new lands and people?

It depends on motivation. I doubt that they will be guided by greed.Rather it would be scientific journey.

Edited by the L

Who said that ET must be evil? Did we behave always evil when we (europeans) discover new lands and people?

It depends on motivation. I doubt that they will be guided by greed.Rather it would be scientific journey.

We can always hope they send explorers,... instead of these guys.

predators_5.jpg

• Like 1