Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are Extraterrestrials Really Demons?

No Censorship

We can always hope they send explorers,... instead of these guys.

predators_5.jpg

Isnt this logic?

If they reach that level of technology and science to have interstellar travels or even use black hole as their intergalactic subway Im sure their moral and ethic was and is on high level. Therefore they will first sent explorers. Why would they need earth for instead of any other world? Every known element on earth can be found elsewhere.

Im sure that would be like Lapérouse expedition. Unless they are nomads. And in that case they will probably be like Mongols. Small mobile organized merciless calculated self efficent ice cold ETs. But chances that they will be like French are 99%.

Isnt this logic?

If they reach that level of technology and science to have interstellar travels or even use black hole as their intergalactic subway Im sure their moral and ethic was and is on high level. Therefore they will first sent explorers. Why would they need earth for instead of any other world? Every known element on earth can be found elsewhere.

Im sure that would be like Lapérouse expedition. Unless they are nomads. And in that case they will probably be like Mongols. Small mobile organized merciless calculated self efficent ice cold ETs. But chances that they will be like French are 99%.

I guess thinking that there higher than us and we are of no consequence to them, so they may see us like animals and something to hunt is thinking to much like a human

I know demons are real because I've been possessed by one twice. Not being argumentive here, but IMO aliens are the devil as well.

Edited by notforgotten
  • Like 1

I know demons are real because I've been possessed by one twice. Not being argumentive here, but IMO aliens are the devil as well.

You, have been possessed by a Demon? An entity took control of you body?

Would you like to talk about it?

You, have been possessed by a Demon? An entity took control of you body? Yes

Would you like to talk about it? No

• Like 1

Who said that ET must be evil? Did we behave always evil when we (europeans) discover new lands and people?

It depends on motivation. I doubt that they will be guided by greed.Rather it would be scientific journey.

Well, some fundamentalists claim that. I agree with you, though. They likely are comprised of angels and demons, in the figurative sense of the words, just like we are. They likely have their versions of Albert Schweitzer, as well as Adolf Hitler.

Demonic possession is real, but some "exorcists" are frauds, and they do more harm than good. I don't believe that extraterrestrials are demons, but some of them likely are malevolent.

• Like 1

Notforgotten,... based on your answer Im guessing that you are a religious man.

I was wondering how you came to the conclusion that a Demon was involved (seems so neo-medieval) and that you are not suffering from a multiple personality disorder?

Since this forum is about aliens and demons, this video talks about a man that calls himself Victor who claims he was in Area 51

and a supposed alien was captured and interviewed. Victor claims that the alien talked about spiritual things like how the human

body is a vessel that houses the soul. Judge for yourself.

http://youtu.be/sutWEv-DBgo?t=2m30s

• Like 1

Since this forum is about aliens and demons, this video talks about a man that calls himself Victor who claims he was in Area 51

and a supposed alien was captured and interviewed. Victor claims that the alien talked about spiritual things like how the human

body is a vessel that houses the soul. Judge for yourself.

http://youtu.be/sutWEv-DBgo?t=2m30s

Without even clinking the link I think I can safely say that the man is in some serious need of psychiatric help,... either that, or he is just another liar.

How can two mix? There is no firm proof of demons i've seen some strange stuff but nothing demon like...but it appeared as the case of demon. Aliens havent come here as much as people claim.. at i didnt see any so far.or read about any offical of credible case. But if we can speculate...

Maybe it is other way around That demons are ETs that sounds very weird, two very hard words in one sentence.

But this is hard to discuss .. No proof of any of those so far, if you have any please do post!

Without even clinking the link I think I can safely say that the man is in some serious need of psychiatric help,... either that, or he is just another liar.

It would seem that the UFO Phenomena is like the Bible to a lot people. They think it's a bunch of malarkey but at the same time they are drawn to it like flies on a pile.

I would say it fills a void. More exciting then talking about the weather.

• Like 2

I feel as though there is an endless sea of variables when it comes to this question.

- Demons are posing as extraterrestrials.

- Extraterrestrials exist, and some pose as demons to terrify humanity.

- Malevolent extraterrestrials were mistaken as "demons" throughout history.

- Both exist independent of each other.

- Both exist and are in collaboration.

- Neither exist, and UFOs, abductions, possessions, etc., have all been the result of government experimentation.

- Neither exist. Period.

etc.

I can't imagine how anyone, even those with firsthand experience, can truly make a conclusion on this matter. The sheer scale of possibilities is such that, I think, no true conclusion can be determined.

Edited by The Executive
  • Like 4

Notforgotten,... based on your answer Im guessing that you are a religious man.

I was wondering how you came to the conclusion that a Demon was involved (seems so neo-medieval) and that you are not suffering from a multiple personality disorder?

That may be a comforting thought to debunkers. However, I know that demonic possession is real and true. I know a pastor who performed an exorcism. He told me about it, and I believed him. The blood drained out of his face when I asked him about it. Someone mentioned it to me before I asked him. He looked distressed and shaken. He couldn't fake that. It was a natural reaction. He and the congregation prayed for a possessed man. Dark beings emerged from him, and they were seen by varied people in the church. I almost didn't post this account of a bona fide deliverance, but the story rang true to me. The pastor advised me to not talk or think about the dark side. He definitely wasn't someone like Bob Larson. I met the man who was delivered from demonic possession BTW. I realize that many people won't believe this took place due to the chicanery of fake exorcisms, but there's wheat among the chaff.

I feel as though there is an endless sea of variables when it comes to this question.

- Neither exist, and UFOs, abductions, possessions, etc., have all been the result of government experimentation.

- Neither exist. Period.

etc.

I can't imagine how anyone, even those with firsthand experience, can truly make a conclusion on this matter. The sheer scale of possibilities is such that, I think, no true conclusion can be determined.

I like the way you think. You cover all the bases.

• Like 1

That may be a comforting thought to debunkers. However, I know that demonic possession is real and true. I know a pastor who performed an exorcism. He told me about it, and I believed him.

Thats just the kicker aint it!!?? All it takes for some people to believe in a paranormal phenomenon is someone else flapping their lipps.

Me, I need better evidence than that. THAT is where science comes in.

If we were to believe in all the stories out there, the world would be a place filled to the rim with the weirdest stuff we can only read about on fringe/woo woo websites of the internet.

- Neither exist. Period.

- We are still waiting for credible proof of ET life.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 1

ET's and demons eh? Well I think that it is quite possible that ET's exist on other worlds but as far as the whole alien abduction and ufo sightings go, I think it's clearly evil spirits

• Like 1

Thats just the kicker aint it!!?? All it takes for some people to believe in a paranormal phenomenon is someone else flapping their lipps.

Me, I need better evidence than that. THAT is where science comes in.

If we were to believe in all the stories out there, the world would be a place filled to the rim with the weirdest stuff we can only read about on fringe/woo woo websites of the internet.

First, I don't believe all claims of the paranormal. Second, I know and trust this man. Third, his reactions can't be faked. Science is vital to society, but let's not pretend that it's the answer to all questions.

• Like 2

How can two mix? There is no firm proof of demons i've seen some strange stuff but nothing demon like...but it appeared as the case of demon. Aliens havent come here as much as people claim.. at i didnt see any so far.or read about any offical of credible case. But if we can speculate...

Maybe it is other way around That demons are ETs that sounds very weird, two very hard words in one sentence.

But this is hard to discuss .. No proof of any of those so far, if you have any please do post!

Evidence would be automatically rejected by debunkers. They wouldn't even look at it. Skeptics would have open minds, though, and they would go where the proof took them, even if it injured their sacred cows. True skeptics don't worship at the altars of Dawkins and Randi.

• Like 1

ET's and demons eh? Well I think that it is quite possible that ET's exist on other worlds but as far as the whole alien abduction and ufo sightings go, I think it's clearly evil spirits

It's possible that some of them are staged by employees of alphabet agencies or the armed services. Some witnesses claim that.