Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 inside job - for what?

redhen

stundie, why don't YOU tell us why? hmm?

I will when Skyeagle either attempts to address it or admits he doesn't know why. (Although I think he does know why and that is why he is not answering it. ;)!)
I mean, you obviously believe everything google tells you, so why not just cut and paste their answer and pretend it's your own opinion?
Oh not just Google, I believe everything that Bing, Ask Jeeves, Yahoo and Excite tells me too. :blink:

And of course I will cut and paste their answer, but there is no need for me to pretend it's my own as it's clearly from the FBI themselves.

your country?

where on your profile does it say you live in the UK?

unlike mine, it doesn't.

which is why I said 'the rest of the world' would be judging us, not I would be judging you.

try googling 'understanding grammar'

there you go again, acting like a child.

do you even understand the concept of 'debate'?

try googling it.

Well my childish response is only a reaction to your defense of the indefensible.

Please explain to me how debate works, I thought that you had 2 sides, one presents their argument such as Skyeagle and the other either accepts their arguments which I have or counters their argument which I have done, which means the first side as to either accept or counter the second persons argument, like mine...but somehow you think that Skyeagle can ignore my counter argument, but then love does very strange things to people hey Shrooma. lol

Considering that Osama bin Laden already admitted that he was responsible and was taken out, why waste the money?

Indicting people is not wasting money...lol

It is a waste of time now that he is dead, but he was never indicted when he was alive??

Can you tell us why yet Skyeagle?? lol

His admission is one of the reasons why he is dead.
No, I think he would have been killed whether he admitted to it or not.

Anyway back to the question you have been dodging...lol

you really, REALLY need to get out more, little girl.

post as many mocking comments as you like, you're just showing everyone on here exactly how puerile and immature you really are, and i'll be more than happy to keep providing you with just the right amount of rope you need.

oh, and why do you keep 'lol'ing your own sentences, this isn't facebook.

or do you need to keep reassuring yourself that your comments are ''funny''

Edited by shrooma

your country?

where on your profile does it say you live in the UK?

unlike mine, it doesn't.

which is why I said 'the rest of the world' would be judging us, not I would be judging you.

try googling 'understanding grammar'

Thank you Grammar Nazi/Police. :)

Thank you Grammar Nazi/Police. :)

_

well, you've made it blindingly obvious you don't understand sentences, so I was giving you a little advice on how your teacher google could probably help you.

you really, REALLY need to get out more, little girl.

Sorry but my parents won't let me out at 11:00pm at night regardless of your poor attempts of grooming me to get out more...lol
post as many mocking comments as you like, you're just showing everyone on here exactly how puerile and immature you really are, and i'll be more than happy to keep providing you with just the right amount of ropd you need.
WOW! Someone has got their knickers in a twist haven't they.

Oh and thanks for the ropd Grammar Nazi. lol

oh, and why do you keep 'lol'ing your own sentences, this isn't facebook.

or do you need to keep reassuring yourself that your comments are ''funny''

Why do you keep talking to someone who you think will embarress our nation to the rest of the word and to someone who you think is a 12 year old girl??

Oh and here is me thinking that I was on facebook.... :blink:...Well thanks for your feedback, I'll put in the bin with the rest of your comments along with this lit match.....lol

Edited by Stundie

_

well, you've made it blindingly obvious you don't understand sentences, so I was giving you a little advice on how your teacher google could probably help you.

Sorry but I do not understand this sentence thing you have typed but I understand the love you have for the one you defend.

Its a beautiful thing and lets hope it leads to marriage now it's all legal. ;)

ICan you tell us why yet Skyeagle?? lol

Yes, because Osama bin Laden is now dead.

Edited by skyeagle409

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - A Saudi militant killed in 2004 was due to have been the 20th suicide plane hijacker in the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, al-Qaida’s media arm said in a statement on the Internet on Tuesday.

“Turki bin Fheid al-Muteiri -- Fawaz al-Nashmi -- may God accept him as a martyr (was) the one chosen by Sheikh Osama bin Laden to be the martyrdom-seeker number 20 in the raid on September 11, 2001,” the statement said.

“The (Sept. 11) operation was brought forward for some circumstances that brother Mohamed Atta explained to the general leadership,” it said, indicating that Muteiri could not join the other hijackers, led by Atta, in time.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/13288953/

Edited by skyeagle409

First thing, the answer is not mine, it is the answer of the FBI themselves.

Second thing, if you really want to know before Skyeagle answers or I drop dead, you have the worlds biggest source of information at your finger tips, try using it.

Simple, the US have preferred to take the military commission route. And therefore it's not safe to assume the lack of an indictment points to an absence of evidence, or some doubt over the suspect's guilt. We did learn a lesson from Al Capone you know.

Thirdly, you should ask the object of your affections why he is not addressing the question.

I really do not see what is wrong with offering a little respect to a man that fought for our backsides in Nam. Your a big boy, you do not need help any more than Sky does, you can sort questions out yourself I trust. You could always have taken the quicker route and pointed directly at the FBI page that says it has no hard evidence connecting Usama to 911. Then you could tell us the FBI's definition of hard evidence, and as a result, the above explanation becomes crystal.

Just because lying murderous scum cover their tracks well does not mean we have to get all philosophical and fight the system for the wrong reasons. That is how the FBI page is being used. That's just wearing blinkers though.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

April 4th, 2002: al Qaeda Statement

The first charge of the heroes of the New York and Washington attacks was obedience to all of their orders, an obedience that was established before their departure to the enemy's land, beginning with the hero Ahmad al-Ghamdi, may Allah almighty have mercy on him...

We have put forth this directive in order to deliver a new blow to America and to expose to the world the fallacy of the American propaganda which claims it has irrefutable evidence regarding the warriors (mujahideen) who carried out the operation. It claims it has twenty-four thousand threads leading to knowledge of the agents of the operation. But what appears to it as evidence is weaker than a spider's web, and the American case cannot rely upon it to indict the suspects, let alone convince the world with it. In this directive we say to America that hiding all trace of the agents of the operation was not something we considered.

Rather, some of the heroes were intent on leaving Islamic fingerprints on the operation. This is a new blow received by the American security agency that has looked here and there in confusion unlike anything ever seen before. On account of the hunt for a trace of the heroes who entered their country, noses have sniffed with honor and pride.

• Like 1

It is no secret that Osama bin Laden declared war on the United States and admitted his responsibility regarding the 911 attacks.

Exactly right. He declared war in the US in 1996 with that Fatwa, and when he followed that up and attacked America he gave them the evidence they needed to remove the head of the snake. Why bother to spend millions, perhaps even more, slowly and painfully unraveling records most of which no doubt no longer exist. Like Al Capone, we have him in our sights, and one bird in the hand and all that stopped one major head of the war on terror and dealt a group of terrorists a major blow.

When he declared war in America, as the top dog funding the band of terrorists he became responsible for 911, wether he had the guts to say so in public or not or get his evil planning hands dirty.

And people say "it's not an organisation, something is not right" but are a band of Pirates an organisation? To me a terrorist organisation is like the Somali pirates, fluid, ever changing, constant new recruits, many are just canon fodder, most in fact. The people who have the hard evidence are human shields. We remove them, we remove evidence, and not like we are going to get that from such die hard religious fundies in any case. They will die first to go get their mythical virgins. The way the US handled this was the only way.

Good thing we have people like you in the military mate. With some of these limp wristed philosophical hippies, we would all be contemplating the meaning of life whilst invading forces remove all rights in one hit. How many times have these nutbag fundies said the world should be Islamic under Shariah law!

Not for me thanks very much. I'll take freedom.

On your six mate.

Edited by psyche101

Yes, because Osama bin Laden is now dead.

[media=]

[/media]

We know he is dead....but you haven't explained why he was never indicted for 9/11.

Care to tell us why you think that is?? lol

Sorry but I do not understand this sentence thing you have typed but I understand the love you have for the one you defend.

Its a beautiful thing and lets hope it leads to marriage now it's all legal. ;)

It is better to love, and defend freedom, than it is a right to abuse that freedom to dim the light this man spent his entire life focusing upon himself. He has died and is now remembered globally as one of the worst human beings to ever walk the planet. To try and dim this light which he spent his life focussing upon himself is something I, nor it would seem Sky can understand. It is certainly a harder question than your FBI one, but I think only you can answer it.

It is not legal here Sunshine, and I'll be pushing up daisies before I vote for it. Regardless, I do know that Camaraderie is something to be proud of, as an Aussie, we know the ideal well with our ANZAC's. It saved backsides more than one. Tried and true method. And I honestly feel superior to turning upon each other and arguing to diminish the light a murderer placed upon himself in order to appear superior to one's fellow man. Defending a proud killer is not something I personally consider honorable.

Simple, the US have preferred to take the military commission route.
This has nothing to do with why the FBI never indicted him.
And therefore it's not safe to assume the lack of an indictment points to an absence of evidence, or some doubt over the suspect's guilt.
I'm not assuming anything, all I am doing is pointing to the fact the FBI never indicted him and if they had evidence of his guilt, then there would have been one.
We did learn a lesson from Al Capone you know.
And what lessons did you learn from Al Capone which means that OBL was not indicted by the FBI??
I really do not see what is wrong with offering a little respect to a man that fought for our backsides in Nam.
He never fought for my backside?? :blink: I am not American.

And I don't see anything wrong with offering anyone a little respect, but you can not expect to get respect when you are being dishonest.

Your a big boy, you do not need help any more than Sky does, you can sort questions out yourself I trust. You could always have taken the quicker route and pointed directly at the FBI page that says it has no hard evidence connecting Usama to 911. Then you could tell us the FBI's definition of hard evidence, and as a result, the above explanation becomes crystal.
Of course I could, but wouldn't it be much easier if Skyeagle just admitted it??

Then we could move on, but he thinks by ignoring a point, it never existed and he can carry on fooling himself and the gullible. Skyeagle never admits he is wrong or incorrect.

Just because lying murderous scum cover their tracks well does not mean we have to get all philosophical and fight the system for the wrong reasons. That is how the FBI page is being used. That's just wearing blinkers though.
It has nothing to do with fighting the system for the wrong reason, its about the law and due process. I know things like "Innocent until proven guilty!" is an outdated concept to some people but I on the other hand thinks it's a fairer system than "Guilty until proven innocent!"

If the evidence against OBL is overwhelming, then the FBI would have just indicted him like they did against him for his other crimes. Lets put it this way, if you have a suspect and there is no evidence of their guilt, does critical thinking mean you continue with the line of enquiry that they are still guilty even though there is no hard evidence of their guilt or do you pursue other suspects??

No, I think he would have been killed whether he admitted to it or not.

Anyway back to the question you have been dodging...lol

I think he would have been killed as well, his part in the 1998 US Embassy Bombing is not overshadowed by the fact that he covered his 911 tracks well. He not only had education, he surrounded himself with smart people. He knew what he was doing, in fact I bet he only dressed like a Goat Herder to falsely implicate himself to his people as another who is suffering, when we know all he had to suffer was years of hiding from the world in fear of his life. What good was money to him going to sleep every night wondering if you will see another sunrise, because a great part of the world wants to see you dead.

The people you lot are after are not the US Government, the people who stuffed up the story are the press, and not as some global conspiracy to corroborate an unjust action. Usama killed people, so he was wanted, It really is that simple. He was indicated as head of 911, but no paper trail exists. Therefore we turn back to the saying that there is more than one way to skin a cat. Ask any scientist why they hate talking to the press. Many reporters are young eager and impressionable people who get these crap assignments. If you do Google, Bing or Ask Jevves, you will see in most cases the same story is copied and pasted from news source to news source, with a half assed system to begin with, what else can be expected? It is surprising the story is an intact as it is in the press. It's not a simple case, and not straightforward. So people are going to play with it. That resulted in these CT's. And for some reason, some people around really get off on CT's. I know it takes all types to make up a world, but trying to lighten the load of a murderer who declared war on your country and allies is dead set weird.

It is better to love, and defend freedom, than it is a right to abuse that freedom to dim the light this man spent his entire life focusing upon himself. He has died and is now remembered globally as one of the worst human beings to ever walk the planet. To try and dim this light which he spent his life focussing upon himself is something I, nor it would seem Sky can understand. It is certainly a harder question than your FBI one, but I think only you can answer it.

I'm neither dimming or shining a light on OBL, I'm just pointing out the fact that he was never charged with the crimes behind 9/11.
It is not legal here Sunshine, and I'll be pushing up daisies before I vote for it.
I've been to Australia and thought it was quite a progressive country, so I'm surprised it's illegal their however, it has little effect on me seeing as I'm not religious or gay.
Regardless, I do know that Camaraderie is something to be proud of, as an Aussie, we know the ideal well with our ANZAC's. It saved backsides more than one. Tried and true method. And I honestly feel superior to turning upon each other and arguing to diminish the light a murderer placed upon himself in order to appear superior to one's fellow man. Defending a proud killer is not something I personally consider honorable.

I believe in the concept of innocent until proven guilty, most laws in the western world work upon this principle.

So what I defend is that he hasn't been charged with any crime regarding 9/11 and if the evidence was so overwhelming, he would have been indicted. However, that doesn't matter now because he is dead and the case is closed.

However, in a dutchTV program aired about whether OBL was guilty or not of the 9/11 crimes set in a mock courtroom. I won't tell you the outcome...

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Stundie

We know he is dead....but you haven't explained why he was never indicted for 9/11.

Care to tell us why you think that is?? lol

Because he indicted himself by his own admission, which explains why he was taken out by US special forces. From the website of the FBI.

The Provision of Guesthouses and Training Camps

1. At various times from at least as early as 1989, Usama Bin Laden, and others known and unknown, provided training camps and guesthouses in Afghanistan, including camps known as Khalden, Derunta, Khost, Siddiq, and Jihad Wal, for the use of al Qaeda and its affiliated groups.

The Training

2. At various times from at least as early as 1990, unindicted co-conspirators, known and unknown, provided military and intelligence training in various areas, including Afghanistan, Pakistan, and the Sudan, for the use of al Qaeda and its affiliated groups, including the Egyptian Islamic Jihad.

Financial and Business Dealings

3. At various times from at least as early as 1989 until the date of the filing of this Indictment, UsamaBin Laden, and others known and unknown, engaged in financial and business transactions on behalf of al Qaeda, including, but not limited to: purchasing land for training camps; purchasing warehouses for storage of items, including explosives; purchasing communications and electronics equipment; transferring funds between corporate accounts; and transporting currency and weapons to members of al Qaeda and its associated terrorist organizations in various countries throughout the world.

The Efforts to Obtain Nuclear Weapons and Their Components

4. At various times from at least as early as 1992, Usama Bin Laden, and others known and unknown, made efforts to obtain the components of nuclear weapons.

The Fatwahs Against American Troops in Saudi Arabia and Yemen

5. At various times from in or about 1992 until the date of the filing of this Indictment, Usama BinLaden, working together with members of the fatwah committee of al Qaeda, disseminated fatwahs to other members and associates of al Qaeda that the United States forces stationed on the Saudi Arabian peninsula, including both Saudi Arabia and Yemen, should be attacked.

The Fatwah Against American Troops in Somalia

6. At various times from in or about 1992 until in or about 1993, Usama Bin Laden, working together with members of the fatwah committee of al Qaeda, disseminated fatwahs to other members and associates of al Qaeda that the United States forces stationed in the Horn of Africa, including Somalia, should be attacked.

The Fatwah Regarding Deaths of Nonbelievers

7. On various occasions, an unindicted co-conspirator advised other members of al Qaeda that it was Islamically proper to engage in violent actions against "infidels" (nonbelievers), even if others might be killed by such actions, because if the others were "innocent," they would go to paradise, and if they were not "innocent," they deserved to die.

The August 1996 Declaration of War

8. On or about August 23, 1996, a Declaration of Jihad indicating that it was from the Hindu Kush mountains in Afghanistan entitled, "Message from Usamah Bin-Muhammad Bin-Laden to His Muslim Brothers in the Whole World and Especially in the Arabian Peninsula: Declaration of Jihad Against the Americans Occupying the Land of the Two Holy Mosques; Expel the Heretics from the Arabian Peninsula" was disseminated.

The February 1998 Fatwah Against American Civilians

9. In February 1998, Usama Bin Laden endorsed a fatwah under the banner of the "International Islamic Front for Jihad on the Jews and Crusaders." This fatwah, published in the publication Al-Quds al-`Arabi on February 23, 1998, stated that Muslims should kill Americans - including civilians - anywhere in the world where they can be found.

10. In an address in or about 1998, Usama Bin Laden cited American aggression against Islam and encouraged a jihad that would eliminate the Americans from the Arabian Peninsula.

Bin Laden Endorses the Nuclear Bomb of Islam

11. On or about May 29, 1998, Usama Bin Laden issued a statement entitled "The Nuclear Bomb of Islam," under the banner of the "International Islamic Front for Fighting the Jews and the Crusaders," in which he stated that "it is the duty of the Muslims to prepare as much force as possible to terrorize the enemies of God."

Usama Bin Laden Issues Further Threats in June 1999

12. In or about June 1999, in an interview with an Arabic-language television station, Usama BinLaden issued a further threat indicating that all American males should be killed.

Usama Bin Laden Calls for "Jihad" to Free Imprisoned Terrorists

13. In or about September 2000, in an interview with an Arabic-language television station, Usama BinLaden called for a "jihad" to release the "brothers" in jail "everywhere."

I'm neither dimming or shining a light on OBL, I'm just pointing out the fact that he was never charged with the crimes behind 9/11.

That argument is moot by the fact that Osama bin Laden has admitted to his responsibility for the 911 attacks.

I think he would have been killed as well, his part in the 1998 US Embassy Bombing is not overshadowed by the fact that he covered his 911 tracks well.

Oh there is no way he was going to survive be tried.
He not only had education, he surrounded himself with smart people. He knew what he was doing, in fact I bet he only dressed like a Goat Herder to falsely implicate himself to his people as another who is suffering, when we know all he had to suffer was years of hiding from the world in fear of his life. What good was money to him going to sleep every night wondering if you will see another sunrise, because a great part of the world wants to see you dead.
I think OBL was considered a great warrior and fighter against the Russians in Afghanistan, so I do not think he needed to dress like a goat herder.

The taliban offered to hand him over to a third independent state and asked for evidence of his guilt and the US wasn't listening or interested in bringing him to trial.

The people you lot are after are not the US Government, the people who stuffed up the story are the press, and not as some global conspiracy to corroborate an unjust action.
I'm not after anyone, just trying to uncover the truth...or should that be twoof!! lol
Usama killed people, so he was wanted, It really is that simple.
I do not doubt that.
He was indicated as head of 911, but no paper trail exists.
He was indicated without a trial or evidence and more importantly, if no paper trail exist , then it could be due to the fact there is no evidence connecting him to 9/11.
Therefore we turn back to the saying that there is more than one way to skin a cat. Ask any scientist why they hate talking to the press. Many reporters are young eager and impressionable people who get these crap assignments. If you do Google, Bing or Ask Jevves, you will see in most cases the same story is copied and pasted from news source to news source, with a half assed system to begin with, what else can be expected? It is surprising the story is an intact as it is in the press. It's not a simple case, and not straightforward. So people are going to play with it. That resulted in these CT's. And for some reason, some people around really get off on CT's. I know it takes all types to make up a world, but trying to lighten the load of a murderer who declared war on your country and allies is dead set weird.

Well thanks for your opinions but I do not share the same sentiment.

I will agree that some CT exist due to sloppy journalism but it doesn't account for every CT out there, because sloppy journliasm doesn't make molten steel appear in the rubble at GZ for instance.

To dismiss all 9/11 CT as rubbish/sloppy journalism/making light of Bin Laden is a misunderstading of the conspiracy itself.

Because he indicted himself by his own admission, which explains why he was taken out by US special forces. From the website of the FBI.

Oh good, the FBI website.

Now maybe you can find out why OBL was not indicted for his 9/11 crimes??

That argument is moot by the fact that Osama bin Laden has admitted to his responsibility for the 911 attacks.

No it is not moot, because even though OBL admitted responsibility, the FBI never indicted him.

So why would the FBI not indicte him for his biggest crime even though he as admitted responsibility for it?? :blink:

Can you guess why yet?

No it is not moot,...

Are you now claiming that Osama bin Laden never admitted that he was responsible for the 911 attacks?