Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seals of Revelation Broken. The day = 8/8/16

prometheuslocke

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[a] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

Read the bold print.

What else do you need to read? Are you still denying that passage exists in the bible?

I stand corrected, my recollection was that the thief in the night phrase was in the 7 churches chapter, around Re 2.

edit: it is, actually, also Re 3:3. Can't memorize the whole thing :)

Edited by prometheuslocke

And just FYI, you might consider this a technicality, but I thrive on them...

The dichotomy between verse 36 and 44 definitely imply that some people might expect the right day :)

Thanks, save your prayers for someone else.

This information did not come from me. It is what it is, and I am simply relaying a message.

I have no doubt the information didn't come from you. I do have a pretty good idea who you're getting it from, however.

Make sure you remind him that while he's relaying information to you about Revelations....to take a long look at who wins.

I have no doubt the information didn't come from you. I do have a pretty good idea who you're getting it from, however.

Make sure you remind him that while he's relaying information to you about Revelations....to take a long look at who wins.

He said he is not real, and we are all servants.

You are wrong. I'm sorry.

Crazies making asinine accusations isn't evidence, even if the majority of your argument is that of a crazy making accusations.

Look up the definition of delusional, nutjob.

Edited by Rlyeh

Crazies making asinine accusations isn't evidence, even if the majority of your argument is that of a crazy making accusations.

Look up the definition of delusional, nutjob.

He has a microchip implanted in his head, illiterate.

Nostradamus identified him by name 400 years before his birth..

No, he identified a chappy called "Hister".

One presumes then that the guy from Storage Wars (yuup!) is the Anti-Christ.

I've seen these revelation codes for many years, and so far none of them have ended up being correct, no matter how convincing they appeared to be. I suppose it's possible that one of them will one day prove to be correct; however, it will be the result of random probability rather than actual knowledge.

I wonder if these "discoveries" occur because of our human tendency to seek out short-cuts in life? Rather than take the time to get to know the Author, we try to fast-track ourselves to the end and win favor through knowledge rather than actions.

My question is simple and not meant to poke fun or anything but is meant to be taken seriously. Why is your prediction and your math the 100% truth and fact everyone else has been missing?

My question is simple and not meant to poke fun or anything but is meant to be taken seriously. Why is your prediction and your math the 100% truth and fact everyone else has been missing?

My math is insignificant. What stand's out is that I was given a date, by somewhere other than me, that date was 12/12/12. (As opposed to the very popular 12/21/12). This was given to me as the first unsealing of Revelation 6. That in itself might be.... less than sane. When you see the result, the dates and the synchronicity between Daniel, Revelation, and reality, it really does take on new meaning, at least for me.

To me, just the "perfection" of the dates between 5/5 and 9/1 tell me there is something during that time period that will be very special. Like... millenia or eternity special.

My math is insignificant. What stand's out is that I was given a date, by somewhere other than me, that date was 12/12/12. (As opposed to the very popular 12/21/12). This was given to me as the first unsealing of Revelation 6. That in itself might be.... less than sane. When you see the result, the dates and the synchronicity between Daniel, Revelation, and reality, it really does take on new meaning, at least for me.

To me, just the "perfection" of the dates between 5/5 and 9/1 tell me there is something during that time period that will be very special. Like... millenia or eternity special.

In summation; 'it looks good on paper'?

Sorry, but this just ****ed my brain.

Why are all of these conspiracy/ end time threads full of incomprehenisbile and or overly confusing information that seems to have been writen by a drunkard?

• Like 1

In summation; 'it looks good on paper'?

Sure, it looks good on paper. When something that looks good on paper comes to you out of thin air, you give more credence to whatever thin air that is.

Arguing about whether or not Nostradamus wrote "in code" is like arguing whether or not 1984 is real.

Soo .... sorry I'm missing your point. As 1984 wasn't real. Mind you, it was a real book, based on real fears.

Are you saying that Nossie wrote fiction based on reality? Because we actually agree on that one.

Matthew 36 is as follows:

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,f but only the Father."

So did god know that one day man will make nuclear bombs and this could well be the reason for our ending?

Just asking.

Soo .... sorry I'm missing your point. As 1984 wasn't real. Mind you, it was a real book, based on real fears.

Are you saying that Nossie wrote fiction based on reality? Because we actually agree on that one.

In my world view both 1984 and Revelation are messages.. probably from the same non-human source. I believe there is a significant amount of prophesy in modern day literature, however there are peculiarities about Orwell and Huxley that lead me to believe their messages were intentionally delivered in an attempt to prove something to humanity. That "something" is that their meeting in 1917 at Eton College is significant to the stories (1984 and BNW), though neither author cites that time period as having anything to do with their inspiration.

The implication is they, themselves, were unaware of the source of their inspiration. I do believe both authors to be... touched by the proverbial angel. And in my world view that means synthetic telepathy. :)

So, so, so sick of hearing "nobody knows the hour or the day." Read the context. It was said 2000 years ago, in the present tense. It was an answer to a question posed in Biblical times. Nowhere in the Bible does it say "nobody will ever know," in fact, just the opposite.

The Bible is riddled with clues and prophesies, and specifically in multiple places says that the day will be unsealed during the end times. That's exactly where we are, if you don't think some people will know before it happens, what's the point of the clues?

It specifies that only God knows. Since the Bible was written by men, they would not be able to include the information, even in clues that they didn't know.

It specifies that only God knows. Since the Bible was written by men, they would not be able to include the information, even in clues that they didn't know.

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.[2] Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. [3] But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days." (Daniel 12:8b-13)

Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.” Re 5:5

He has a microchip implanted in his head, illiterate.

He claims he has a microchip in his head but there doesn't seem to be any corroborating evidence. Also, medical examination, even with MRI and X-rays can't tell if it's an RFID chip. That can only be done after it's extracted and put under an electron microscope.

Of note RFID has a short range of 50 ft or less.

Edited by Quaentum