Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreaming, how to induce it!

killersting

Well I have posted some interesting dreams on here before however lately I haven't been dreaming. I would like to dream but I'm not sure If it's cause I'm getting caught up in work or for another reason. Anyone got any tricks for inducing lucid dreams? Let me know!

Thanks,

Learn to snore. It is a scientific fact that you do not dream whilst you snore. One of the very wonderful mysteries of our body.

You've been dreaming; you just don't remember. Create some way to wake yourself up at some ungodly hour and see if you remember a dream; if not, try a different hour.

• Like 1

dammit it won't let me edit and just noticed I made a rookie move and misread in either case, to cause dreaming try one of those snore nasal doovers.

I was having vivid dreams when I woke up this morning. But it involved ants so Im saying Im having nightmares currently.

Edited by AsteroidX

dammit it won't let me edit and just noticed I made a rookie move and misread in either case, to cause dreaming try one of those snore nasal doovers.

Ya i re read your statement like five times and it still didn't make sense lol

OT: Just say I will Remember my Dreams 5 Times every Night before you go to bed. It works like a charm. And then when you remember your dream try and it wright it down. But you have to be quick before you forget it again.

My Dream Recall has improved a lot by using this technique.

• Like 1

This works..

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=234912&st=0

I'm acually going to be trying a new reciepe in a month or two

There are quite a number of herbal dreaming blends, though I can't vouch for them. The best way for dream recall is simply to wake up then go back to sleep again.

http://www.shamansgarden.com/

• Like 1

I like my dreams, although the only ones I ever remember are the ones I have in the morning. Sometimes during the night I begin to have a bad dream and I wake up just enough to stop it.

This morning I dreamed I was organizing a bunch of students to take an examination. They were all excited and I was trying to calm them down. Sounds boring but it was fun.