Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

seen this one?

Ancient Aliens Season 69 - Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy & iPad

[media=]

[/media]

haha they get the accents spot on!! Love the David Childress

Just watched hahaha.One of the funniest things about AA is the body language,as if waving their hands around like they have a magic wand is going to spellbind me or something :lol:

Thanks for sharing!

• Like 2

I have a question, If The whole AA thing is correct then where did they go, and specifically why havent they come back??

They havent come back ???? Its just that the authorities who control your thinking tell you that. Edited by Zeta Reticulum

They havent come back ???? Its just that the authorities who control your thinking tell you that.

and who may I ask controls your thinking? youtube?

• Like 3

One can only speculate that it was something that altered the molecular structure of the stone.

I thought it may have been heat originally but that creates other problems such as how can it be worked when semi-molten.

In truth I haven't a clue but I would add that whatever it was makes no difference to the basic premise that the whole blocks were softened not just the outer periphery and that as far as we are concerned today is unachievable with ordinary means.

That's why Abe looked into the chemical hypothesis as a counter argument.

It doesn't work however because any chemical would only affect a very small surface layer. There is no proof any chemical can soften quartz based rock. Then there is the issue of quantities needed and the idea just becomes nonsense.

So we are faced with some high technology unknown to us today.

Btw if you would refrain from derogatory remarks I would appreciate it.

Soooo........you cannot explain something you yourself claim as truth, based on assumptions and incomplete understanding of masonry. Nice going, well done! Since you admit knowing nothing about the process used or masonry for that matter, please show me something else that could prove this claim of yours, other than some questionable pictures of stones and walls. Where is the analysis of the stones, showing that maybe the chemistry had changed, that they were exposed to radiation of some kind, or changes in the molecular structure of the rock, either of which would have happened if it had been softened by any means possible.

As to the derogatory remarks, soft stone boy, they are a consequence of your own words, shouldn't have insulted my family earlier in the thread. At this point I don't really care about what you appreciate or not.

seen this one?

Ancient Aliens Season 69 - Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy & iPad

-SNIP-

haha they get the accents spot on!! Love the David Childress

"Erich Von Crazytalk", the name kinda works for him too LOL

• Like 1

and who may I ask controls your thinking? youtube?

it's all done with chemtrails. :yes:

• Like 4

it's all done with chemtrails. :yes:

and we all know the truth.. chemtrails are the trails left from alien craft coming through wormholes to recharge their batteries at the GP

this is it...

ufo-ancient-egypt.jpeg

Why does the "UFO" look like it's been cut deper into the rock then the rest of the glyphs?

this is it...

ufo-ancient-egypt.jpeg

kindly post a source for this image? And with 'any' images so they can be checked out. thanks

this is it...

ufo-ancient-egypt.jpeg

It is known as a "mouth" hieroglyph

http://en.wikipedia....th_(hieroglyph)

Edit: You wouldn't be trying to play devil's advocate to 'stir the pot' would you mcrom? :whistle:

Edited by Slave2Fate

well one thing for sure...it looks like a whole civilization was wiped out way way waaaaaaay back.

and it looks like this was the civilization that constructed all the stone monuments world wide.

IMO...I think the stone monuments, including the pyramids were to harness and distribute some kind of energy...

But the exact details are lost in time. So it's all down to interpretation of the evidence.

With Infrared imaging they have found loads of stuff underground in Egypt...

http://www.bbc.co.uk.../world-13522957

And when we go thousands of years back in history...besides the (stone) physical remains we have stories....

[media=]

[/media]

Why does the "UFO" look like it's been cut deper into the rock then the rest of the glyphs?

zoser, help me out on this one.... B)

kindly post a source for this image? And with 'any' images so they can be checked out. thanks

http://www.google.com/insidesearch/features/images/searchbyimage.html

:P

Edit: You wouldn't be trying to play devil's advocate to 'stir the pot' would you mcrom? :whistle:

:D

but seriously, doesn't this thread belong to the alternative history section? it seems to me as if it's a troll fest here around :hmm: sorry if i have to be partly blamed :cat: but anyway, there's a good deal to learn from here :innocent:

i'm suspicious of our understanding of the assumed timelines re human capabilities.... maybe you guys will cover the upper paleolithic / gobekli tepe? :alien:

well one thing for sure...it looks like a whole civilization was wiped out way way waaaaaaay back.

and it looks like this was the civilization that constructed all the stone monuments world wide.

IMO...I think the stone monuments, including the pyramids were to harness and distribute some kind of energy...

But the exact details are lost in time. So it's all down to interpretation of the evidence.

With Infrared imaging they have found loads of stuff underground in Egypt...

(grr, multiquote not working so have to type like this):

Yes for sure but I dont think its any mystery, I call it nature doing what nature does, like the village of Pompeii....totally wiped out too. And of course we do know there are sunken ancient structures. Did the sea rise so much to sink them? Or did tectonic action cause the land to drop?

But thats what happens when the ancients in their lack of geological knowledge build near flood plains, volcano's, earthquake hot spots etc. Then of course we have tsunamis, melting of the Ice-(age). Heck even today, and YEARLY we see on the news stories and films of floods - in Australia, Asia, India, USA, UK, etc etc. Its what nature does. No mystery at all. Floods happen, we live on a water planet.

But 'a' civilization or part of it - may have been wiped out, as you say, but civilization as a 'whole' was not. Lets not forget mans tendency to exaggerate too, think of your average fishermen and their tales of catching 'monster' fish! Heck even Ive done that one. Exaggerated a 2 ft long fish into 3 ft just for the wow factor

No it doesn't. There are vast gaps in mans building abilities from culture to culture, most cultures got 'more modern' at differing times. Proof of this is with the Parthenon. 1000 years before PP. And a few thousand times better constructed with more thought and engineering ability

And you are entitled to your opinion, but it doesn't give the subject any more credibility unfortunately

Thats always the kicker isnt it? Lost information. But the fact is - there are also lots of 'found information', even as your link states about new discoveries in Egypt etc, we are 'finding' more information all the time. With the Egyptian record for example, all the hieroglyphs and stone tablets/scrolls or whatever tell us a great deal. Funny enough tho, there isn't any record, by the ancient Egyptians, about an energy source. You'd have thought they'd have been proud of that source wouldn't you and recorded it in stone/clay tablets/hieroglyphs etc. But they didn't. Coz it never existed to start with.

If it was truly a power source, someone at some time in history would have recorded it. But no-one ever did. But they did record the floods, go figure that one out. It would have been the greatest thing on earth...but no-one ever mentioned it....and yes...we do have stories, but NOT ONE story ever mentions pyramids/energy etc.

even the bible called it an Altar or Pillar (apparently anyway as I don't believe the word 'Pyramid' was in the bible))

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

zoser, help me out on this one....

but seriously, doesn't this thread belong to the alternative history section?

maybe you guys will cover the upper paleolithic / gobekli tepe? :alien:

first asking zoser for help is totally bonkers, he has had his ideas trounced way to often. Why not ask Google? At least then you may get a few million links to help you, whereas zoser, bless his cotton socks, only has one way of thinking about things. Aliens did it.

And yes it should have been locked/moved to the history section ages ago, Ive said that often, as have others.

Now you didnt post a source for your image. Is that because the source you found it on - had no credibility? Ive seen many strange hieroglyphs on forums like this, all have been explained. But I haven't seen the one you posted, and while I dont know everything there is to know, Im sure I would have seen that before.

But as Slave2fate points out, it looks like a regular character in Egyptian glyphs. So its a bit like saying when we see a letter 'O' in any ancient English texts....that its not just an 'O' ....it is in fact a symbol for a spherical craft hidden amongst the text - wacko theory again!

But kindly post your source for that pic.

edit to add: Using your image search link, that image you posted seems to be only found on UFO sites and similar places, I'm not bothering to look further for a credible source, especially since one ufo site that hosted that image said it was shown on the AA series, yawn. And doubtless they also showed the 'ancient' helicopter and Egyptian airplane too. Which were so ancient - they resemble our current craft. Figure that one out. All those were debunked lord knows how long ago

Edited by seeder

You really cant make sweeping statements such as "then suddenly, the construction stops". Nothing is as clean cut as that at all, once you get into the history side of things, there are no mysteries the AA series will have you believe.

That's right.

In point of fact, construction of Egyptian pyramids "just stopped" more than 2,000 years before construction of pyramids began elsewhere.

Harte

• Like 3

But as Slave2fate points out, it looks like a regular character in Egyptian glyphs. So its a bit like saying when we see a letter 'O' in any ancient English texts....that its not just an 'O' ....it is in fact a symbol for a spherical craft hidden amongst the text

And as I've pointed out many times here (but no one will agree with me,) This:

A

Is a stealth fighter and this:

B

is a profile shot of a beaver. The rodent, not that other, far more interesting, sort.

Harte

• Like 5

Now you didnt post a source for your image. Is that because the source you found it on - had no credibility? Ive seen many strange hieroglyphs on forums like this, all have been explained. But I haven't sen the one you posted, and while I dont know everything there is to know, Im sure I would have seen that before.

But as Slave2fate points out, it looks like a regular character in Egyptian glyphs. So its a bit like saying when we see a letter 'O' in any ancient English texts....that its not just an 'O' ....it is in fact a symbol for a spherical craft hidden amongst the text

But kindly post your source for that pic.

did i make any claims as to what was shown in that pic? NO... then why are you assuming that i was referring to a 'saucer'?

-SNIP-

i'm suspicious of our understanding of the assumed timelines re human capabilities.... maybe you guys will cover the upper paleolithic / gobekli tepe? :alien:

Actually gobekli tepe is covered in the alternate history section, here, many interesting things have been posted already. The thread has been ongoing since 2011, if memory serves up to 19 pages now, not too many but enough to be interesting.

Why are you suspicious? Honestly I think our ancestors were a lot more capable than all the AA believers give them credit for. According to them, our ancestors couldn't even put two stones together, let alone build temples and pyramids the old fashion way, with some ingenuity and hard work.

Which is also why most of the bovine manure spread by Soft Stone boy irk me so much.

• Like 2

We should create a global UM expedition from geologists, historians, architects, and more Sponsored by someone rich from here :D and do a offical UM research on probabilites and options of paranormal/alien/supernatural intervetions/phenomena .around the globe.

And post conclusions here! That would be fun and usefull!

(grr, multiquote not working so have to type like this):

Yes for sure but I dont think its any mystery, I call it nature doing what nature does, like the village of Pompeii....totally wiped out too. And of course we do know there are sunken ancient structures. Did the sea rise so much to sink them? Or did tectonic action cause the land to drop?

I think it was something natural...but catastrophic that happened. Probably 'the Great Flood'...caused by......

dunno..it was a long loooooong time ago. maybe something that happened in the Solar System caused it.

And the world could have layed in desolation for hundreds...more likely thousands of years...with just small pockets

of survivors...that then grew to become the human races that we have now....and during that time of world wide flood and desolation

maybe EVERYTHING except the very ancient stone stuff was lost....

damn...gotta go out...will try and come back to this later...

• Like 2

did i make any claims as to what was shown in that pic? NO... then why are you assuming that i was referring to a 'saucer'?

One has to assume many things when seeing images posted on an AA thread

what will you assume by this one?

ancient_aliens_by_gyrfalcon65-d45icq2.jpg

One has to assume many things when seeing images posted on an AA thread

what will you assume by this one?

i think i should blame myself for confusing people by not posting tons of text... some of the other guys around here know my style and get the joke... sorry... i'm outahere :)

Edited by mcrom901
  • Like 1

i think i should blame myself for confusing people by not posting tons of text... some of the other guys around here know my style and get the joke... sorry... i'm outahere :)

Personally I prefer loads of text, ie taking time to explain or discuss something - rather than refer folk to vids or pics in the hope they too will get inspired and believe it. And I expect some of the other guys around here, as you say, know 'my liking' for fact checking of sources. If people didn't verify sources, good heavens we'd all be believing in all kinds of stories and general gobbledygook wouldn't we?