Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Remember folks. Zoser's authoritative masonry knowledge proves with absolute certainty that this was built by aliens (please ignore the gap under the third top stone; even aliens aren't perfect!):

4935387330_4f1a24c46d_z.jpg

I noticed the gap as well, doesn't speak very highly for the supposed 'precision' does it? Maybe they should have used mortar?

I think it is time zoser clearly defined his version of precision. As it stands now the nebulous nature of the term as he uses it allows him wiggle room to pick and choose what is or isn't 'precise'. That is the very antithesis of a definition. I have seen him use this to his advantage several times, especially with his dismissal of Roman architecture, which most would consider quite precise.

Edited by Slave2Fate
  • Like 1

Still waiting for my coral castle answer "who or what put this there and why?" Not trying to troll believers just having some fun with what me and seeder were talking about last night :lol:

Remember folks. Zoser's authoritative masonry knowledge proves with absolute certainty that this was built by aliens (please ignore the gap under the third top stone; even aliens aren't perfect!):

4935387330_4f1a24c46d_z.jpg

However this trash was obviously built by stupid primitive humans:

richard-i-anson-section-of-an-ancient-rock-wall-showing-the-inca-s-incredible-skills-at-stone-masonry-peru.jpg

I think the dark areas (top image) are shadows. I think both examples are beautiful .. I wouldn't call either inferior, in function or appearance, to courses of uniform bricks.

Due to the shapes of the stones , neither example could be created by grinding stone to adjoining stone. Add tremendous weights to the process and it's hard to explain how it might have been accomplished. I'm not saying Aliens... (you don't even want to know what i imagine lol)

As I said, I am just a guy not an engineer or scholar but I found this interesting and completely possible as opposed to otherworldly help of any kind. Of course I am sure you have read it and completely destroyed the information but we can dream can't we?

having had the time this morning to read your link, I just wanted to say thanks! Its something Id not come across before and was very interesting! Pity zoser doesn't read. Micheal Heiser is a name I have come across though. He does know his stuff..

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Still waiting for my coral castle answer "who or what put this there and why?" Not trying to troll believers just having some fun with what me and seeder were talking about last night :lol:

ipso factoid - nobody has replicated ol'Edward's feat ... with his means

ipso factoid - nobody has replicated ol'Edward's feat ... with his means

Very true no one knows how he did it!Took it to his grave with him.I have visited the place before amazing!Really makes one wonder how he accomplished it.

• Like 1

having had the time this morning to read your link, I just wanted to say thanks! Its something Id not come across before and was very interesting! Pity zoser doesn't read. Micheal Heiser is a name I have come across though. He does know his stuff..

huh.

The author notes some logistical problems with using oxen before moving to a human solution:

Completely illogistical.

• Like 1

Very true no one knows how he did it!Took it to his grave with him.I have visited the place before amazing!Really makes one wonder how he accomplished it.

Its coz - you'll do anything, for your sweet sixteen...

Billy Idol wrote and recorded the song "Sweet Sixteen" and filmed the video in the Coral Castle. The song was inspired by the story of Leedskalnin's former love, Agnes Scuffs, who purportedly was the main reason Leedskalnin built the structure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Castle#In_popular_culture

Gotta luv Billy Idol

Billy Idol wrote and recorded the song "Sweet Sixteen" and filmed the video in the Coral Castle. The song was inspired by the story of Leedskalnin's former love, Agnes Scuffs, who purportedly was the main reason Leedskalnin built the structure.

http://en.wikipedia....popular_culture

Gotta luv Billy Idol

I knew the supposed reason he built it,did not know that was what billy idols song was based on hahaha.Thanks for the fun fact lol :tu:

http://en.wikipedia....popular_culture

Gotta luv Billy Idol

"

According to the Coral Castle's own promotional material, Edward Leedskalnin was jilted by his 16-year-old fiancée Agnes Scuffs in Latvia, just one day before the wedding. Leaving for America, he came down with allegedly terminal tuberculosis, but spontaneously healed, stating that magnets had some effect on his disease.

Edward spent over 28 years building the Coral Castle, refusing to allow anyone to view him while he worked. A few teenagers claimed to have witnessed his work, reporting that he had caused the blocks of coral to move like hydrogen balloons. The only tool that Leedskalnin spoke of using was a "perpetual motion holder."

So should we presume that all that's a load of flannel, then? Surely Agnes Scuffs has go to be a made up name, even in Latvia.

"

According to the Coral Castle's own promotional material, Edward Leedskalnin was jilted by his 16-year-old fiancée Agnes Scuffs in Latvia, just one day before the wedding. Leaving for America, he came down with allegedly terminal tuberculosis, but spontaneously healed, stating that magnets had some effect on his disease.

Edward spent over 28 years building the Coral Castle, refusing to allow anyone to view him while he worked. A few teenagers claimed to have witnessed his work, reporting that he had caused the blocks of coral to move like hydrogen balloons. The only tool that Leedskalnin spoke of using was a "perpetual motion holder."

So should we presume that all that's a load of flannel, then? Surely Agnes Scuffs has go to be a made up name, even in Latvia.

YES!It was ancient aliens!Now stop trolling :lol:

I knew the supposed reason he built it,did not know that was what billy idols song was based on hahaha.Thanks for the fun fact lol :tu:

:tu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIB3mVbudX8

I had my bestest ever motorbike crash whilst thrashing a souped up Honda 50 when I was 19...(listening to that very Billy Idol tune on my high tec walkman -tapes)... zooming along at an incredible top speed of 35mph - in Greece... (no helmet required back then) That song will always remind me of flying thru the air like superman, head first over the just opened door of a taxi, into the hard (alien made) concrete of the highway

But yeh its funny how legends are sung about isnt it?

Edited by seeder

:tu:

https://www.youtube....h?v=PIB3mVbudX8

I had my bestest ever motorbike crash whilst thrashing a souped up Honda 50 when I was 19...(listening to that very Billy Idol tune on my high tec walkman -tapes)... zooming along at an incredible top speed of 35mph - in Greece... (no helmet required back then) That song will always remind me of flying thru the air like superman, head first over the just opened door of a taxi, into the hard (alien made) concrete of the highway

But yeh its funny how legends are sung about isnt it?

Damn!Hell of a memorable song for you then,You still seem to have a reasonable brain though :lol:

Sure is,i was reading about another song based on a legend last week.Cannot remember what it was though think i must have got it knocked out of my head lol

Newsflash! Vincent Lee did right in front of cameras for a History Channel documentary a couple of years ago. For someone like me who has attempted more than one masonry project, it was a completely convincing demonstration and showed what a determined investigator can do.

Instead of dismissing him, why don't you read what he did? Then you won't have to believe in pretend aliens using pretend technology to build crude structures that we humans surpassed centuries ago.

Seeing is believing as they say. I notice your post is a little shy on visual evidence.

Did he really succeed where the others failed?

Also what tools did he use and exactly what did he construct.

Open minded as ever.

Zoser

Must be true, then,.

Note the molding marks on the unfinished obelisk at Aswan:

990316n03.jpeg

And:

990316n02.jpeg

Highly logistical.

Harte

Not really the same are they?

Let me be explicit.

Stamping, smoothing, scraping, trimming and pointing. I can show you visual examples of each.

All you have shown is wavy lines. Not really convincing.

Not really convincing.

Listen for the word 'convince' in this vid

[media=]

[/media]

Now GO OUT and interact with PEOPLE not computers and vids....and have fun and live life.....and quit your obsessive compulsions

Im off too. Going flying lessons today

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

I'm still having to see a method proposed by yourself to the contrary, Soft Stone Boy. Right now nothing you have said or shown can explain it to anybodies saftisfaction.

Now, to the issue at hand, since the quarry they originated from was situated higher, no lifting was needed. Evidence suggest you are plainly wrong. Try again.

Edit : And damned, but I just saw that Seeder beat me to the explanation and quite eloquently so.

The Baalbek trilithons have long been claimed by AA proponents as being created by unknown technology.

The Romans built on top of them. Nothing new since all over the world we see later work built on top of earlier megalithic structures. Peru has many excellent examples. Makes total sense to build on what is already there. The trilithons look much older than the higher up construction; erosion etc. No record of them being anything to do with Rome. Neither is there a later example.

That this does not strike you as odd is highly surprising (yet in another way not).

You would have had a similar problem by quoting Ancient Egyptian megalithic work. That is also as you know claimed as AA work.

You need to look at what is indisputably known to be Greek, Roman or Renaissance and compare the precision in megalithic stone work.

Good luck.

The Baalbek trilithons have long been claimed by AA proponents as being created by unknown technology.

The Romans built on top of them. Nothing new since all over the world we see later work built on top of earlier megalithic structures. Peru has many excellent examples. Makes total sense to build on what is already there. The trilithons look much older than the higher up construction; erosion etc. No record of them being anything to do with Rome. Neither is there a later example.

That this does not strike you as odd is highly surprising (yet in another way not).

You would have had a similar problem by quoting Ancient Egyptian megalithic work. That is also as you know claimed as AA work.

You need to look at what is indisputably known to be Greek, Roman or Renaissance and compare the precision in megalithic stone work.

Good luck.

Yawn.. same old.. same old..

Ya See Trump.. told you you can just read on from where you posted and not go back.. zoser will bring up the same old stuff.. we will go through the same old factual explanations.. which he will deny.. refute.. call bogus.. not what he is talking about.. and as soon as the evidence builds up.. it will go from stone softening.. to cutting with heat and vitrification.. then once he has finished the run of same videos we need to look at to see his proof while he wont watch ours.. he will jump tracks.. move back to the GP.. skip around there a little.. dodge a bit here.. either miss seeing questions posted to him.. (which happens rather often) or basically say he does not have to prove his point it is up to us to prove him wrong.. which we do.. time and again.. so it will go to the GP.. how it was constructed.. again.. we will post how it was done.. which he will say is impossible.. and then turn around and say modern man cannot make the GP today.. which is both true and false.. true because no one will want to spend billions to make one.. false.. because we could if we had the money.. then it will go to the chamber.. passages.. so on and so forth.. then back to it being a huge generator.. without giving any real idea on how it generated power.. except by squeezing granite for piezoelectricity.. or.. being nuclear.. unless his idol Dunn comes up with a even more outlandish idea then we will have to prove it wrong again.. he will dip.. swerve like a pigeon.. and go back right to the amazing stone work of the ancients that they could not have build without advanced tech and it begins all over again.. like I said.. its like being a mix of Ground Hog Day with Bill Murry and Days of Our Lives.. you miss a month and in the first post you can catch up with the amazing world of zoser and the AA crowd's delusions..

Zoser, when you say "precision stones" do you mean how well they're cut or how well they're put together?

Or that they don't use mortar?

At any rate - the Parthenon has precisely cut stones. I seem to recall reading somewhere that they were held together by the physics of their construction too and not by mortar

By any standard I can concieve of you using, the Parthenon is a "precision stone" edifice.

seeder made the same claim. When he submitted the visual 'evidence' what was seen looked as though a rabbit could build a warren between the cracks.

Maybe you will have more luck.

I cannot find the same precision replicated in the classic world. I have looked.

Yes by precision I mean the seemingly perfect way the stones fit together. You've heard the cliche's I'm sure; "a piece of paper could not fit between the gaps".

It's engineering precision in it's truest sense.

Here is is again. Take a close look:

http://www.unexplain...20#entry4674382

The joins look so tight that they appear to have been fused.

Also bear in mind that what you are looking at is ancient. Time as we know takes a heavy toll on such precision work yet much of it is still perfect.

I have some examples of fused blocks if you need them.

Edited by zoser

so ... the pillars on the Parthenon, which are made up of individual blocks worked seperaely and then stacked on top of each other sans mortal so well it,s almosti impossiblrible to tell that the column is in fact not a single lump of marble are not precision stonework?

Perfectly cut.

Check.

Stacked with perfect.

Check.

Impossible to get a piececof paper between?

Check mate.

Edited by Wearer of Hats
  • Like 2

so ... the pillars on the Parthenon, which are made up of individual blocks worked seperaely and then stacked on top of each other sans mortal so well it,s almosti impossiblrible to tell that the column is in fact not a single lump of marble are not precision stonework?

Perfectly cut.

Check.

Stacked with perfect.

Check.

Impossible to get a piececof paper between?

Check mate.

Proof is everything.

Were the two mating surfaces granite? Were fillers used?

Instead of claiming false success do some research is my suggestion.

What I am saying is that you will not find comparable precision in classic architecture. It is only to be found in ancient work, by unknown builders with unknown means.

Look into it if it be your pleasure.

I think the dark areas (top image) are shadows. I think both examples are beautiful .. I wouldn't call either inferior, in function or appearance, to courses of uniform bricks.

Due to the shapes of the stones , neither example could be created by grinding stone to adjoining stone. Add tremendous weights to the process and it's hard to explain how it might have been accomplished. I'm not saying Aliens... (you don't even want to know what i imagine lol)

Agreed.

The point of ultimate significance is this:

It has never been replicated by man since.

Did he manage to do a better job than Protzen, Lehner or the Japanese?

Edited by zoser

the two surfaces were IIRC marble. With no filler.

Evidence of fit? I can show you thousands of tonnes of granite that fit to engineering precision.