Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jodi Arias Trial

docyabut2

Yamato,

It's the EVIDENCE (not Arias' changing stories, lies, eventual admittance, or current statements under oath) that shows that Arias committed the murder. The evidence.

Even the defense acknowledges that Arias- and Arias alone, committed the murder.

The self defense plea tells us that the defense has no intention of presenting evidence that anyone else, BUT Arias, committed the murder.

Re: the body, I was simply pointing out that it takes rage to inflict such injuries to another human being.

It's the OTHER case evidence that shows that no one but Arias inflicted those injuries.

• Like 2

Show me where the victim's body is evidence that Jodi killed him. Show me the DNA, show me the skin under the fingernails, show me the fingerprints on the murder weapon, show me the physical evidence.

You don't believe the claim of self defense, why believe the claim of killing him that went along with it? You're picking information that makes Jodi guilty and denying information that doesn't. But you ARE taking what Jodi has to say as your evidence to convict her, contrary to your earlier claim that you're not.

I think it's at least a 50% chance that she killed him. I think there's nearly that high a chance that somebody else killed him. An unknown lover, maybe a known lover. Maybe a friend, maybe a hired assassin that she conspired with and wishes to protect. Maybe she doesn't believe that any jury will convict her, but she believes a jury would surely convict someone else along with her if it was known there was someone else involved.

Interesting. You don't believe Jodi's confession. There are the sex photos and Jodi's bloody hand print on the wall. So she was there at the scene at the time of the murder. A hired assassin doesn't typically make the killing look like a rage killing. Maybe a friend helped her? She would still be looking at the death penalty for conspiracy. I have a hard time picturing in my mind the sweet soft spoken girl on the stand to the horrible mental picture of repeated stabbings. But I think she did it.

Interesting. You don't believe Jodi's confession. There are the sex photos and Jodi's bloody hand print on the wall. So she was there at the scene at the time of the murder. A hired assassin doesn't typically make the killing look like a rage killing. Maybe a friend helped her? She would still be looking at the death penalty for conspiracy. I have a hard time picturing in my mind the sweet soft spoken girl on the stand to the horrible mental picture of repeated stabbings. But I think she did it.

drives 90 miles away to rent a car and tells the agent she doesn't want the red car and lies and says she is just going to use the car in town yet puts 2800 miles on it (fyi red cars typically stand out more) oh and shes blonde when she rents the car, a receipt is in evidence that she purchase hair dye in a dark brown color and is a brunette when she comes to Travis' home. Admits that neighbors and roommates recognize her as a bleach blonde. Keeps receipts except for the time she is in Arizona.

No contact evidence entered that Travis was ever aware she was coming to his home. Turns cell phone off and takes out battery while she is in the state of Arizona coming to his home and leaving the state of AZ to go on and hump another guy hours later.

The last of May Travis writes to her he is not coming to see her afterall. Mysterious 'burglary' May 28th in the home where she is living and a .25 caliber pistol is stolen but other valuable firearms are left behind and other collectables as well. Travis Alexander was shot in the head with a .25 caliber gun also known to slash tires of TA and his girlfriend which means she carries a knife. oh and she leaves voicemails and diary entries after she knows he is dead, indicating that he is still alive.

• Like 2

drives 90 miles away to rent a car and tells the agent she doesn't want the red car and lies and says she is just going to use the car in town yet puts 2800 miles on it (fyi red cars typically stand out more) oh and shes blonde when she rents the car, a receipt is in evidence that she purchase hair dye in a dark brown color and is a brunette when she comes to Travis' home. Admits that neighbors and roommates recognize her as a bleach blonde. Keeps receipts except for the time she is in Arizona.

No contact evidence entered that Travis was ever aware she was coming to his home. Turns cell phone off and takes out battery while she is in the state of Arizona coming to his home and leaving the state of AZ to go on and hump another guy hours later.

The last of May Travis writes to her he is not coming to see her afterall. Mysterious 'burglary' May 28th in the home where she is living and a .25 caliber pistol is stolen but other valuable firearms are left behind and other collectables as well. Travis Alexander was shot in the head with a .25 caliber gun also known to slash tires of TA and his girlfriend which means she carries a knife. oh and she leaves voicemails and diary entries after she knows he is dead, indicating that he is still alive.

That certainly speaks to pre-meditation. Wasn't Travis taking another girl on a trip somewhere? If Jodi knew that, she might have taking the gun to force Travis into taking her instead. I do believe she stole the gun. Or maybe she was going to commit suicide and chickened out? No, that doesn't explain all the red herrings she planted on the way there. Ok I've confused myself. I need to go rethink this for a while :)

Yamato,

It's the EVIDENCE (not Arias' changing stories, lies, eventual admittance, or current statements under oath) that shows that Arias committed the murder. The evidence.

Even the defense acknowledges that Arias- and Arias alone, committed the murder.

The self defense plea tells us that the defense has no intention of presenting evidence that anyone else, BUT Arias, committed the murder.

Re: the body, I was simply pointing out that it takes rage to inflict such injuries to another human being.

It's the OTHER case evidence that shows that no one but Arias inflicted those injuries.

Again, WHAT evidence?

Which confession don't I believe ? The first, second, or third? You mean I don't just land on one of them the way you don't just land on another. Sex photos aren't evidence of a murder. The photos of her show she was there, not that she was the killer, and certainly not that she was the only killer. If she incriminates someone else, they'll incriminate her, and her chances of winning the case would fall out the window in a hurry. Do I believe this is the case? I'm withholding my belief until the facts come out. I've suggested a lot of ways and means of gathering additional evidence about this case. If the prosecution slacks off and doesn't bother themselves with hard work that's the kind of laziness that will get this girl off on reasonable doubt.

Rage killing. Okay. Show me the evidence from texts, emails, photos taken that day, and whatever, that she was in a rage.

• Like 1

Show me where the victim's body is evidence that Jodi killed him. Show me the DNA, show me the skin under the fingernails, show me the fingerprints on the murder weapon, show me the physical evidence.

You don't believe the claim of self defense, why believe the claim of killing him that went along with it? You're picking information that makes Jodi guilty and denying information that doesn't. But you ARE taking what Jodi has to say as your evidence to convict her, contrary to your earlier claim that you're not.

I think it's at least a 50% chance that she killed him. I think there's nearly that high a chance that somebody else killed him. An unknown lover, maybe a known lover. Maybe a friend, maybe a hired assassin that she conspired with and wishes to protect. Maybe she doesn't believe that any jury will convict her, but she believes a jury would surely convict someone else along with her if it was known there was someone else involved.

Just from everything i have seen and heard i put her at 95% guilty as hell,sorry yam everything about this just adds up.Though i am with you on the last 5% innocent until proven guilty,which i think will be soon proven.

• Like 2

Which confession don't I believe ? The first, second, or third? You mean I don't just land on one of them the way you don't just land on another. Sex photos aren't evidence of a murder. The photos of her show she was there, not that she was the killer, and certainly not that she was the only killer. If she incriminates someone else, they'll incriminate her, and her chances of winning the case would fall out the window in a hurry. Do I believe this is the case? I'm withholding my belief until the facts come out. I've suggested a lot of ways and means of gathering additional evidence about this case. If the prosecution slacks off and doesn't bother themselves with hard work that's the kind of laziness that will get this girl off on reasonable doubt.

Rage killing. Okay. Show me the evidence from texts, emails, photos taken that day, and whatever, that she was in a rage.

You really do believe in "innocent until proven guilty". I commend that. What I am doing here is trying to understand why Jodi would kill Travis. What went on in her head to make her think or feel this was the right choice or only choice.

Jodi only made one confession. Her other explanations of what happened are not confessions.

To me, those kind of sex photos are demeaning and signs of emotional abuse. I've seen them. I wish I hadn't.

I don't think Jodi deserves the death penalty. I believe Travis emotionally abused an already damaged woman.

It seems there a debate on what came frist the shooting or the stabbings.I think the stabbings were frist in the shower and he was still alive and fell out of the shower, not quite dead she then shot him. A real psycho, just like Bates in that movie Psycho. She should get the death pentaly.

What really killed Travis Alexander?

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01/22/what-really-killed-travis-alexander

• Like 1

this case is pretty clear cut imo anybody who thinks otherwise id doubt their intelligence.

As i said lotus its all there,just waiting on the guilty verdict.I see nothing to disprove it.Though if ever in trouble i would be lucky to have a jury full of people like yam,at least everything would have to be looked at with a magnifying glass lol

• Like 1

It seems there a debate on what came frist the shooting or the stabbings.I think the stabbings were frist in the shower and he was still alive and fell out of the shower, not quite dead she then shot him. A real psycho, just like Bates in that movie Psycho. She should get the death pentaly.

What really killed Travis Alexander?

http://www.hlntv.com...ravis-alexander

I think Jodi shot him first. I base this on two observations. First, I believe she stole the gun. She intended to use the gun to kill him or influence him. Why would she initially use the knife when she planned on using the gun? Secondly, the look on Travis' face in the shower is, to me, fear. And I think Travis could have fought her for a knife. Maybe he grabbed for the gun and it went off. She shot him. When he didn't die right away she got a knife from somewhere. Why would she shoot him after she cut his throat? I think Travis emotionally abused a damaged woman. She should get life.

I think Jodi shot him first. I base this on two observations. First, I believe she stole the gun. She intended to use the gun to kill him or influence him. Why would she initially use the knife when she planned on using the gun? Secondly, the look on Travis' face in the shower is, to me, fear. And I think Travis could have fought her for a knife. Maybe he grabbed for the gun and it went off. She shot him. When he didn't die right away she got a knife from somewhere. Why would she shoot him after she cut his throat? I think Travis emotionally abused a damaged woman. She should get life.

gunshot wasnt first both the gunshot wound and the wounds to the neck came after the defensive injuries to his hands

Edited by Iron_Lotus

gunshot wasnt first both the gunshot wound and the wounds to the neck came after the defensive injuries to his hands

Why would she shoot him after stabbing and cutting his throat? I would think that Travis could take a knife away from her.

cant say for sure although if i were pressed i'd say jealosy rage and hatred. however i'm unsure if she shot him before or after she cut his throat dont feel like digging around much more at the moment

some graphic photos in this video main point is made at about 1:40

• Like 1

You really do believe in "innocent until proven guilty". I commend that. What I am doing here is trying to understand why Jodi would kill Travis. What went on in her head to make her think or feel this was the right choice or only choice.

Jodi only made one confession. Her other explanations of what happened are not confessions.

To me, those kind of sex photos are demeaning and signs of emotional abuse. I've seen them. I wish I hadn't.

I don't think Jodi deserves the death penalty. I believe Travis emotionally abused an already damaged woman.

Motive is a huge missing element with this case to be sure. The prosecution has their work cut out for them with the lack of evidence they're dealing with. You may be right about Jodi but I will reserve my belief one way or the other until the trial proceeds, hopefully a long way from where we are now.

Apart from other information, this document reveals evidence collected from the scene.

http://www.grahamwin...ationreport.pdf

That's evidence that she had something to do with the murder. I have absolutely no doubt about that. I'm asking you for evidence that she did the killing. What in that document am I supposed to be reading? Thanks.

That's evidence that she had something to do with the murder. I have absolutely no doubt about that. I'm asking you for evidence that she did the killing. What in that document am I supposed to be reading? Thanks.

Respectfully, if one can't, or for some reason- refuses- to apply common sense, then I can't help them.

• Like 2

this case is pretty clear cut imo anybody who thinks otherwise id doubt their intelligence.

lack of evidence lol.

I hear ya, Iron_Lotus. :whistle:

When Dr. G (Jan Garavaglia, M.D.- who performed the autopsy on the skeletal remains of Caylee Anthony, and is a highly intelligent, knowledgeable, no non-sense individual) commented on the Anthony jury, she simply stated, "I don't get those people." :lol:

Edited by regi
  • Like 1

cant say for sure although if i were pressed i'd say jealosy rage and hatred. however i'm unsure if she shot him before or after she cut his throat dont feel like digging around much more at the moment

some graphic photos in this video main point is made at about 1:40

Of course, due to the delay in the discovery of the body- that it was left crumpled in that shower stall for five damned days- decomposition hindered the M.E.'s ability to make conclusive determinations re: some of the wounds, I think, most notably, the gunshot wound.

Interestingly, Arias had included in story #2 the occurrence of a gun having jammed....

Respectfully, if one can't, or for some reason- refuses- to apply common sense, then I can't help them.

"Common sense" doesn't prove guilt and thank goodness it doesn't. This isn't the United States of North Korea. And you didn't answer my question. How does any of that prove she killed him?

lack of evidence lol.

Oh that's hilarious. I asked above for physical evidence that she killed him and what response did I get? Zilch.

You're able to put someone to death without psychological testing, without a polygraph, without a murder weapon, without an eyewitness, without a motive, etc. This is getting to the point of needing to say that two wrongs don't make a right.

I hear ya, Iron_Lotus. :whistle:

When Dr. G (Jan Garavaglia, M.D.- who performed the autopsy on the skeletal remains of Caylee Anthony, and is a highly intelligent, knowledgeable, no non-sense individual) commented on the Anthony jury, she simply stated, "I don't get those people." :lol:

Right so just insult my intelligence and laugh when you can't answer my questions. <-- Desperate