Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman discovers fiancé's affair on Google map

Still Waters

Marina Voinova, 24, was searching for the address of her house on Yandex Maps, a service that unlike Google Maps doesn't automatically blur recognisable faces.

But when an image of her home in Perm, Western Russian loaded, she was horrified to see her partner of five years Sasha, with his arms around a mystery brunette.

He can then be seen kissing the slender woman, who has not been named, as they walk down the road.

http://www.telegraph...oogle-Maps.html

• Like 1

HAHA! Big brother (and angry fiancé) is watching!

• Like 2

Marina Voinova, 24, was searching for the address of her house on Yandex Maps, a service that unlike Google Maps doesn't automatically blur recognisable faces.

But when an image of her home in Perm, Western Russian loaded, she was horrified to see her partner of five years Sasha, with his arms around a mystery brunette.

He can then be seen kissing the slender woman, who has not been named, as they walk down the road.

http://www.telegraph...oogle-Maps.html

I have experienced something similar, years ago...

This time it was on Facebook, and it was much of a coincidental discovery.

It appeared to be an account of the ex-but-not-so-ex of a woman I was in love with, a woman I already knew to be lying through her teeth and in very creative ways.

OK, so I posted on his page that he could expect me soon, and I would 'twist his greasy head clean off' :devil:

But instead of me being banned from Facebook, he had deleted his account next day, lol.

Get out of that!

• Like 1

What goes around comes around, cheating people always get put into the spotlight with Karma.

• Like 1

"But honey, I swear! I thought you were into polygamy?!"

Heard a guy try that once with his Ex...she's still his Ex.

Get out of that!

I did, but give me money, and the first thing I will do is visit her and have a long talk, and then I will visit her not-so-ex.

And he and I will do a lot more than talk,

Wow, who needs a private detective when you got Yandex?

I did, but give me money, and the first thing I will do is visit her and have a long talk, and then I will visit her not-so-ex.

And he and I will do a lot more than talk,

It wasn`t the guys fault it was your ex lady that made the choice.

It wasn`t the guys fault it was your ex lady that made the choice.

ST, I could write a tome of 500 pages about what I have experienced with this couple.

He was in the plot alright.

If you choose to play, you also choose to pay.

I payed because I thought she needed the money for herself and her 2 kids.

I never thought of paying for her husband, She told me he had left her. But on his Facebook account I saw him sitting on a chair, with his feet resting on the motorcycle I bought for her. I saw a photo of him sitting on a chair in her room...

This was not 'play' for me.

ST, I could write a tome of 500 pages about what I have experienced with this couple.

He was in the plot alright.

Write the tome ,add a murder or two ,get published ,laugh all the way to the bank .

Ignore . They just wrench your gut ,and before you say ,no no ,its no big deal ,I can feel your angst from here .

It can't be good for your health .Seriously . Forget them both .

I payed because I thought she needed the money for herself and her 2 kids.

I never thought of paying for her husband, She told me he had left her. But on his Facebook account I saw him sitting on a chair, with his feet resting on the motorcycle I bought for her. I saw a photo of him sitting on a chair in her room...

This was not 'play' for me.

In this case you were being 'played' by another (ie, you were the victim not the offender).

I was referring to the offenders doing the playing who finally get caught.