Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Fears Of Bermuda Triangles Worldwide

Big Bad Voodoo

I strongly believe there is definitely something supernatural going on,mysterious and something That science can't explain.it could be UFOs as well one of the 3 or all 3.anything is possible and unexplained things and events have been happening all around the world.like I said science is in its early stages and its just a baby people.science works within certain boundaries or guide lines and etc.its afraid to study other things like the supernatural and etc.even worse Its afraid to accept that there are forces that science can't explain or cover or understand.science is helpful and effective only for the 3rd dimensional frequency and 3rd density world.what's even funnier and pathetic is that people rely and still believe science can solve anything.don't forget science works based on theories because it don't have answers and its not even sure lol.the Bermuda triangle is very interesting and very mysterious even supernatural at best.science how very limited,ignorant and pathetic you are.

• 2 weeks later...

I strongly believe there is definitely something supernatural going on,mysterious and something That science can't explain.it could be UFOs as well one of the 3 or all 3.anything is possible and unexplained things and events have been happening all around the world.like I said science is in its early stages and its just a baby people.science works within certain boundaries or guide lines and etc.its afraid to study other things like the supernatural and etc.even worse Its afraid to accept that there are forces that science can't explain or cover or understand.science is helpful and effective only for the 3rd dimensional frequency and 3rd density world.what's even funnier and pathetic is that people rely and still believe science can solve anything.don't forget science works based on theories because it don't have answers and its not even sure lol.the Bermuda triangle is very interesting and very mysterious even supernatural at best.science how very limited,ignorant and pathetic you are.

Well by using the purely clinical and mathematical world, that is insurances and financial tallies, like Lloyd's of London, you come to the conclusion that there is nothing weird happening in the triangle that isn't happening anywhere else as well.

If anything were happening in the triangle, than you would be damned sure that the objects they insure would go nowhere near it. However this is not the case, boats and planes go there, every day, by the thousands..... That's basic economics, pure and simple.

Also, you might benefit from an explanation on how science really works, courtesy of Berkeley University, because I find your idea of science rather warped.

• Like 1

Besides the wreckage was found now, so I don't see any mystery there.

Job well done! Now where are 30 other missing wreckages?

The Bermuda Triangle lies in one of the 12 Vortices of the World where magnetic errors occurr the most. In other words, where you find "true north", rather than the magnetic north we find on our compass. The "Devil's Sea" near Japan is also an example of the 12 points.

Also, it overlaps the Sargasso Sea, as we know, which was famous for harbouring the wrechakge of stranded ships. The ships can be explained, of course, with multiple theories. As for airplanes... Hell, we still need an answer. :passifier:

If we cannot find a LOGICAL answer, then we cannot solve this mystery. As for the topic:

-From what I see, they found the wreckage. Woot woot.

• 2 weeks later...

Job well done! Now where are 30 other missing wreckages?

Two things, over what time period are we talking and maybe start listing them.

I think some of the wreckage isn't found because ocean currents carry them off to a different location.

I think some of the wreckage isn't found because ocean currents carry them off to a different location.

But why did they crash or sink in the first place? That's the mystery.

there was a theory a few years back that huge pockets of methane gas being released from the seabed, altering the density of the water and causing the ships to sink was the reason, but god only knows what that had to do with aircraft.....

I think the theory was that the methane was displacing the oxygen the planes' engines needed to ignite the fuel - or something like that...

I think the theory was that the methane was displacing the oxygen the planes' engines needed to ignite the fuel - or something like that...

Completley 100% speculation with not one single shred of evidence to support it!!!!

• 2 months later...

Completley 100% speculation with not one single shred of evidence to support it!!!complete nonsense

• 1 month later...

So...If just about anything that we know of that enters the Bermuda Triangle "disappears without a trace"

This article says that a "Huge search and rescue operation" was performed "inside the triangle" and apparently no vehicle or life was lost in the process.

That confuses me. A plane (and what-not else) can "disappear" when entering the triangle, but when this kind of response is performed, you'd expect that everyone involved entering the triangle to "disappears" to...Which just shock everyone...But apparently not. WHY?!?

So...If just about anything that we know of that enters the Bermuda Triangle "disappears without a trace"

This article says that a "Huge search and rescue operation" was performed "inside the triangle" and apparently no vehicle or life was lost in the process.

That confuses me. A plane (and what-not else) can "disappear" when entering the triangle, but when this kind of response is performed, you'd expect that everyone involved entering the triangle to "disappears" to...Which just shock everyone...But apparently not. WHY?!?

Because it doesn't exist...?

Based on how many airplanes and ships were lost there, there should be a huge scrapyard... i only see crystal clear sea.. Where are the wreckages? When military went after those missing ships they didnt find a piece of metal anywhere and they had best ships and gear for the job ... So like i said HUGE scrapyard..

Giant squid, Bermuda Nessie, joke.. I just want a logical explanation or at least possible cause... with explanation about the wrecks ? Where are they?

Deep sea currents are exceedingly strong and can carry the heaviest and ungainly pieces of scrap over large distances; far, far from their point of origin.

Mystery solved.