Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The God Code

kais_1

i suppose it can work....my formula works for me as yours does for you

So what is your point? You are just assigning numbers to letters and finding patters, which will always emerge in any word to number schema so I just do not see the point. I guess if you find this enjoyable then keep going, but truth, my friend, real objective truth, is not found in this way.

Edited by Einsteinium

as you can see the 96 or the 69 keeps coming up, does anyone know why???

Because your code is based on only ten numbers, statistically every time a 9 turns up there is a 1-in-10 chance that a 6 will follow it, and a 1-in-10 chance that a 6 will precede it. Together that's a 1-in-5 chance of either 69 or 96. Add in the fact that according to your code, the number 9 represents the letters "i" and "U", the number 6 represents "R" and "F", of these you have two vowels (which are present in every word in our language, except perhaps some words with "Y") and the most common letter in the English language - R. With this, the number 69 and 96 will crop up regularly by simple chance.

~ Regards,

• Like 3

Because your code is based on only ten numbers, statistically every time a 9 turns up there is a 1-in-10 chance that a 6 will follow it, and a 1-in-10 chance that a 6 will precede it. Together that's a 1-in-5 chance of either 69 or 96. Add in the fact that according to your code, the number 9 represents the letters "i" and "U", the number 6 represents "R" and "F", of these you have two vowels (which are present in every word in our language, except perhaps some words with "Y") and the most common letter in the English language - R. With this, the number 69 and 96 will crop up regularly by simple chance.

~ Regards,

i personally think its the code coz i have worked it out even further than this in the past, im having difficulty remembering the next few steps.

Heres another

ORION

ORIO -N

3 69 3 -2

33 - top level mason

69 - 666 code

2 - ???

Another mirror image......

Mirrors have cross-cultural significance as a representative of portals to the inner self or to another realm. The mirror as ''realm'' is considered to be a glimpse into an alternate self or place/time without the ability to interact with said self. For Meso-americans (Mayans, Aztecs) a reflection such as a mirror or oneself in a bowl of water was also a divinatory tool, they were used in festive dress for example by local shamans, to reflect bad energy and tap into supernatural powers unseen by the naked eye, because they reflect light they were also considered as sacred to the sun or light itself.

Going back to the mirror as a representation of self, shattered mirrors for example tend to be emblematic of a ''shattered state of mind'' or a diffuse sense of subjectivity, a self literally lost amongst the fragments.

When you think of the scientific use of mirrors in telescopes and what not, it becomes clear that the ancient idea that mirrors are a portal to the unseen is not so nuts, because that is quite literally what they are.

Mirror image is due to the way a mirror works, a mirror reverses its left right, back forward axis, this used to signal to certain cultures that the reflection although is of the self, it is another self. A doppleganger figure if you will.

... Is this a joke?

Other than that seems like a type of puzzle and prompted me to pull out my computing theory notes on grammars, automata, turning machines... Good fun. But actually meaningful compared to what I'm seeing here. So please don't try to assign such.

Have fun.

yes it is made up, and it was made up by my brilliant mind, and it makes perfect sense

does it make sense to others *snip* or just you?

takes all sorts to make a world I guess....

*snip*

Edited by Paranoid Android
Removed offensive comment/s - unacceptable even if intended to be humorous
  • Like 1

I worked this out ages ago and its quite simple

Allah

13/13 8

M/M H

or

112/112

aab/aab

211/211

Baa/Baa

roll up! roll up!

watch the magician make the number 8 disappear!

keep your eyes on his hands!

can you tell how he does it?

MAGIC!!

• Like 1

"i am a imam (called) imy"

Sorry, but it should be "i am aN imam (called) imy"

then it dosnt work...well it dosnt look as striking

works perfectly in English so its alll good

works perfectly in english, or doesn't work or look striking enough, which is it?

you can't have it both ways, and with all things in life that make sense, if something is self-contradictory, then it's a sure sign that it's wrong.

Edited by shrooma
  • Like 1

Now we are talking!

• Like 2

careful freet, one wouldn't want to incur the wrath of the gods, would one...?

(or two, or three, or four....)

:-)

• Like 1

i think but i cant remember clearly enough but the 69/96 is the making of the 666 code, its the forumla for the 666 code

do you get it? or are u lost?

NO not lost, I just realize that if you play with numbers long enough you can get the answer you want. Numerology and Gematria have never revealed any secrets no matter how many people believe they do.

Ok lets go back to FREEMASON

we have 6 6 5 5 1 1

total of 651 twice

we need to make 666 for the rest, we have a missing 6 and a missing 9

add that to wht we have and we get 66551169 FREEMARI

lets just find the missing letter

any guesses?

let try a 8 same as Allah with the H at the end

and you get the spelling of HIRAM backwards...

now thats strange!!!!!!!!!!!!

works perfectly in english, or doesn't work or look striking enough, which is it?

you can't have it both ways, and with all things in life that make sense, if something is self-contradictory, then it's a sure sign that it's wrong.

works perfectly and looks the business too!!

works perfectly and looks the business too!!

are you blind? or illiterate?

(i have my own theory about this, but I digress...)

the sentence 'i am a imam' isn't grammatically correct, 'i am an imam' is.

but the correct spelling doesn't work in your theory, so you choose to ignore it.

there's a term for that kind of bulls**t, see if you can figure out what it is....

Ok lets go back to FREEMASON

we have 6 6 5 5 1 1

total of 651 twice

we need to make 666 for the rest, we have a missing 6 and a missing 9

add that to wht we have and we get 66551169 FREEMARI

lets just find the missing letter

any guesses?

let try a 8 same as Allah with the H at the end

and you get the spelling of HIRAM backwards...

now thats strange!!!!!!!!!!!!

what ISN'T strange, is that you completely ignored my post stating that the number used in the bible wasn't 666, but 616.

but that makes your numerology delusion completely null & void doesn't it, which is why you ignoring it isn't strange.

this is supposed to be a discussion forum, not your own personal blog.

if you can't defend your 'truths', then try going on twitter with them instead.

Well, Kais, I don't understand your postings, but you do kinda crack me up. :D

• Like 2

what ISN'T strange, is that you completely ignored my post stating that the number used in the bible wasn't 666, but 616.

but that makes your numerology delusion completely null & void doesn't it, which is why you ignoring it isn't strange.

this is supposed to be a discussion forum, not your own personal blog.

if you can't defend your 'truths', then try going on twitter with them instead.

im not ignoring the fact that u posted the number maybe 616, but it seems to me that the scholars and priests who encrypted the code in the first place were unaware of this fact either

it seems to me that the scholars and priests who encrypted the code in the first place were unaware of this fact either

I don't understand.

are you saying that the scholars and priests who originally numerically encoded the bible were wrong?

I don't understand.

are you saying that the scholars and priests who originally numerically encoded the bible were wrong?

Yes, because he's gotten the truth, but the evidence doesn't fit the truth, therefore the evidence is wrong.

To quote my favourite philosopher - the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common, they don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views.

• Like 3

I don't understand.

ni im saying if its 616 they didint know and they used 666

The debate between 616 and 666 is a matter of textual tradition. When the Bible was first translated into English the translators used a relatively limited set of texts which used 666 as the basis. Then as Bible translations became more common, textual criticism began to be applied and a wider range of texts were used. Because the first Bible translated used 666, that number remained (for the most part) in the main body of the text with a footnote asserting that the earliest (and therefore generally most accurate) manuscripts actually say 616. Whether it's a matter of a copyist error, or whether both numbers might have been part of the textual tradition (numerically, 616 and 666 can both be boiled down to Nero, depending on the language it was translated from), I don't think we can know. If forced into a dogmatic answer I'd probably lean towards 616, but ultimately Revelation is full of symbolism and imagery, so unless a world leader is trying to stamp a three-digit number on my forehead in order to do trade with people, then I don't think the issue really matters at all.

Just my opinion,

~ PA

• Like 1

Invalid data results in invalid conclusion. You have been shown that the new testament was originally written in Greek so the valid data would be the words in Greek not the English translation which is invalid data. Your choice to continue to use the English translation means you are continuing to use the invalid data so your results and conclusions are invalid.

• Like 1