Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Oscar Pistorious

ali smack

From reading the articles, I think there was intent there. She locked herself in the bathroom and was shot 4 times! I think his story, and I do mean story, is absolutely crap.

I think there had to be intent. Let's say you live by yourself (like me) and you invite a guest over for the night. Then in the middle of the night the door to the bathroom is closed so you start shooting because you think there's a burglar in there?

That poor lady Reeva Steenkamp...may God rest her soul.

• Like 2

There's nothing to see here.

It's no dang conspiracy theory.

Watch this space. Police incompetency will lead to the trial being thrown out. CT has began! :ph34r:

Watch this space. Police incompetency will lead to the trial being thrown out. CT has began! :ph34r:

So it's going to be a repeat of the OJ Simpson fiasco.

But without the slow car chase and the leather glove.

Tbh what do you expect when you've got a crooked cop heading the investigation.

But if he get's granted bail today this CT could be coming closer to reality.

While we are here we might as well mention other celebrities who have escaped justice..

Paris Hilton,Michael Jackson and the disaster zone that calls herself Lindsay Lohan.

If you've got the bucks it's as good as diplomatic immunity.

However Olympic athletes without sponsorship deals are not exactly affluent.

But none of this has anything to do with " mind control".

Tbh the truth is more mundane with the suspected reason being steroid rage.

There's a chemical imbalance in his brain all right but it's not because somebody's pulling it's strings.

Edited by Medium Brown
  • Like 2

You must be desperate to find a conspiracy, Ali.

This is just a tragic accident. Such a beautiful woman and such an inspiring young man. A pity!

If you read my post I specifically stated I don't believe there's a conspiracy! But am surprised that someone hasn't dreamnt one.

Even if you believe his story, you have to remember that he was in no immediate danger. The supposed "burglar" wasn't pointing a gun at him and he fired in self defence. The person was behind a closed door, and according to him he did not know who it was, yet he chose to murder them.

Sadly, I don't believe his story, and that he had the whole thing planned beforehand to murder her through the bathroom door.

We'll see what further evidence comes out in the trial.

So the US government killed the woman and then framed Pistorious for the murder then?

preacherman76 would probably have us believe Pistorius worked for the US government..

Supposedly they found testosterone cyp in his room, and a bunch of needles. So, he was probably roid raging. A huge fight before the shooting, he put on his blades, walked over to the bathroom and shot her through the door. That guy is guilty.

it wasnt steroids the detective who was in charge and who is now being done for attempted murder stated that he didnt check if it was steroids he just seen pills and assumed and took them as evidence

and it is pretty hard to believe that he was protecting himself from a burglar im not gonna write down the facts but simple logic is if he had shot her once then that would be a more plausible evidence of accidental murder but he shot 4 times which meant he was in for the kill. i honestly think she was planning on leaving him or seeing some other guy behind his back thats why he would of killed her but you never know what may look like a real murder could quite possibly be accidental stranger things have happened. i broke my cousins window just by touching but the day before i was pushing it open and close with force so conspiracy or not you decide i believe it was a conspiracy cause now i have to pay for the dam broken window

He know what he was doing when he killed her.he had it all planned out.

I hope he rots in jail.

He know what he was doing when he killed her.he had it all planned out.

I hope he rots in jail.

Well, found this:

Pistorius 'DID beat model girlfriend with a cricket bat' before he shot her police tell horrified family and relatives have seen her extensive head injuries.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2283507/Horrified-family-told-Pistorius-DID-beat-Reeva-cricket-bat-shown-extensive-head-injuries.html?ICO=most_read_module

As it is from the Daily Mail, I am not sure how reliable it is, BUT, if it is true, I wouldn't be surprised in the least. His whole story seems like a huge crock of poop.

I say Hang him ,and make it Tomorrow ! No Trial needed ! !

Hey Good to Read you glorybebe! Hows all things Glory ?

I say Hang him ,and make it Tomorrow ! No Trial needed ! !

Hey Good to Read you glorybebe! Hows all things Glory ?

Pretty good, and you? Staying warm in all that snow your area is getting? Or did you somehow miss out on that?