Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Project Solar Warden

OverSword

On July 21st of 2011, when Space Shuttle Atlantis landed at NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida and headed to a museum, we were told that the U.S. no longer had any space-capable vehicles, and that we would have to rely on Russia and other countries to get into orbit and visit the Space Station.

That was a lie.

In actuality, since the late 1980s, the U.S. has contributed to a secret Space Fleet, its program code-named "Solar Warden", and which has now grown to eight cigar-shaped motherships (each longer than two football fields end-to-end) and 43 small "scout ships".

The Solar Warden Space Fleet operates under the US Naval Network and Space Operations Command (NNSOC) [formerly Naval Space Command], headquartered in Dahlgren, Virginia. There are approximately 300 personnel at NNSOC's Dahlgren facility.

The Solar Warden Space Fleet's vessels are staffed by Naval Space Cadre officers, whose training has earned them the prestigious 6206-P Space Operations specialty designation, after they have graduated from advanced education at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California and earned a Master of Science degree in Space Systems Operations.

Both the Navy and the Marine Corps furnish men and women officers to this program. Jarheads in space? You betcha!

Because of its advanced technological position, the U.S. has been designated by Star Nations to a lead position in providing space security for Earth.

Read more here: http://www.drboylan.com/usspacefleet.html

• Like 1

WHAT?!

Is this real?!

We need more evidence. What's the bakc story on this guy?

• Like 1

It's very intresting.

Gary was let off in the end as well.... lol

• Like 1

It's very intresting.

Gary was let off in the end as well.... lol

Too true, unless he takes a vacation to the USA, at which point solar warden will have him 'disapeared'
  • Like 1

[...] snip garbage

I see... well...

Hello Idiocracy! (I didn't expected in my life time, well...)

I see... well...

Hello Idiocracy! (I didn't expected in my life time, well...)

As stated earlier in the thread, it's just entertainment. So yes hello bmk1245, you are witnessing idiocracy in you lifetime. Actually in your mirror. So lighten up.

As stated earlier in the thread, it's just entertainment. So yes hello bmk1245, you are witnessing idiocracy in you lifetime. Actually in your mirror. So lighten up.

In lalaland entertainment becomes reality, hence Idiocracy reference.

In lalaland entertainment becomes reality, hence Idiocracy reference.

Got it. Sorry for the remark

Both the Navy and the Marine Corps furnish men and women officers to this program. Jarheads in space? You betcha!

Because of its advanced technological position, the U.S. has been designated by Star Nations to a lead position in providing space security for Earth.

Ha ha ha sorry mate but this is taken straight from a novel.

An interesting fictional story.

1) If this were true, nations like China and Russia would be able to detect "fleet" activity.

2) Amateur astronomers would have seen SOMETHING if there was a "fleet" up there.

3) How exactly did they get the materials up into space to build the ships (assuming that's what they did) without anyone detecting any launches? And if they were built down here and flown up there, every ICBM radar across the globe would see them.

Sorry, but even the basics of common sense proves this story is nothing more than fiction.

An interesting fictional story.

1) If this were true, nations like China and Russia would be able to detect "fleet" activity.

2) Amateur astronomers would have seen SOMETHING if there was a "fleet" up there.

3) How exactly did they get the materials up into space to build the ships (assuming that's what they did) without anyone detecting any launches? And if they were built down here and flown up there, every ICBM radar across the globe would see them.

Sorry, but even the basics of common sense proves this story is nothing more than fiction.

the reason why we have never gone back to the moon.. secret moon bases on the dark side.. that is where they were built..

its true.. I saw a video on you tube.. and read it in the daily mail..

;)

• Like 1

I think someone watched Moonraker a few too many times.

post-106978-0-50484500-1362184169_thumb.

See, look, there's the space fleet in the upper corner.

I think someone watched Moonraker a few too many times.

post-106978-0-50484500-1362184169_thumb.

See, look, there's the space fleet in the upper corner.

That and way too much time spent playing Halo ! Well you gotta Love a good Sci-Fi !

Why does this remind me of Stargate?

• Like 1