Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

Yes I do, without a doubt. I've regret having done it to myself, so why would I want another to do the same. It's foolish.

I can tell you why Brian is correct on this.

If you new " how ", but regret it, and would not want to tell anyone else, you would not even make the claim......You would not have even posted about it.

I know you will reply, because we are being idiots and giving you attention.

So, my last reply to you is this :

Why did you bother posting in the first place?

• Like 1

Why should I pay for something you all ready " know "......And, as I said a few pages ago, this is a done deal.

You know Mark, so you show us proof, not just words.

The point was they have a whole long process for this kind of thing and deny most of it to outsiders. Only the adepts "safely" conjure and enslave elementals/demons. King Solomon was a classic case while most politicians etc. these days keep to secrecy for several reasons. I don't do that kind of thing so I can't prove it to you, but an adept will eventually prove it to the right initiate or the knowledge would have died before ancient Egypt (FYI).

Here's a hint. It's sin that brings evil spirit's into ones life. The question is...which sin is it? :yes:

Edited by notforgotten

Here's a hint. It's sin that brings evil spirit's into ones life. The question is...which sin is it? :yes:

1. You side stepped Sakari question.

2. If it sooooo bad, why even hint. I really question your frame of mind.

3. You treat it as a game, Makes skeptics hard to take you seriously.

HINT: either tell the whole thing or keep it to yourself, just drop the algarabía story.

Edited by Brian Topp

Evil is like ugliness -- its a matter of perspective. I dare say if I saw a really grossly ugly demon, I would assume it had no goodness in it. I think that the problem with such an assumption should be obvious.

The point was they have a whole long process for this kind of thing and deny most of it to outsiders. Only the adepts "safely" conjure and enslave elementals/demons. King Solomon was a classic case while most politicians etc. these days keep to secrecy for several reasons. I don't do that kind of thing so I can't prove it to you, but an adept will eventually prove it to the right initiate or the knowledge would have died before ancient Egypt (FYI).

King Solomons keys have been discussed in detail and length on this topic all ready.

I would not recomend that you invite any spirits into you life. It is a very dangerous idea.

Instead invite Jesus into your life. :tu:

• Like 1

I would not recomend that you invite any spirits into you life. It is a very dangerous idea.

Instead invite Jesus into your life. :tu:

Some one just skipped the entire thread to throw blind faith recruitment.

Why on earth would you want to do that?

Why on earth would you want to do that?

I don't know people just come here and expect to believe in a fictitious character.

King Solomons keys have been discussed in detail and length on this topic all ready.

Much has been discussed in this thread. So much, that I exhausted my drive & energy in reviewing all 130 pages of posts. Forgive me but to cut to the chase. I take it you've had no true direction presented you for achieving this contact experience you seek? Wondering if you are committed deeply enough to turn the tables a bit, and take on the other side... that is to say by going to one or more of the more active sites for poltergeist or paranormal activites? I agree with you on the fact of your believing or not believing has nothing to do with the situation. How many stories we have read about that start with "I never believed in ghosts...." or something along those lines. Yes, Sakari, I might recommend a road trip. I don't know that alot of prep is needed, or a darned check list for that matter. If they want to flex their energy at or around you they will and **** all else... really. If not, move on to the next 'haunted' site. Might be quite a road trip for you. To hold out for them to come to you is perhaps not the best plan if you are really driven about gathering evidence of your own. I DO believe that once you've had experience, it seems to open up something that either encourages or enables future intereaction or exposure. So good luck with this and I hope you um... get a bite.... it may not calm down awhile after first bite, but I think you're prepared for unexpecteds and unknown.... Sakari... it could go softly or harshly. Best wishes on your journey. Leftcoastgal

Trying something ancient now would be insanely stupid.

Speaking of stupidity. How do I summon slenderman? Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

If there really are evil spirits about, I would think they would prefer to associate with kindred spirits, so if you want to have them around, the thing to do is to be evil yourself.

Speaking of stupidity. How do I summon slenderman?

I have to just come out with it at this point; have you ever made a positive post in your life, or has every single one been negatively directed at others here?

• Like 1

1. You side stepped Sakari question.

2. If it sooooo bad, why even hint. I really question your frame of mind.

3. You treat it as a game, Makes skeptics hard to take you seriously.

HINT: either tell the whole thing or keep it to yourself, just drop the algarabía story.

I think the man has a point though. I was intending to let this thread be, but just one thing. Increase in "unusual" perception (seeing spirits of the deceased, ghosts and so on for example, clairvoyance, future vision, you name it) can be linked to astrological factors. Astrological factors, feel free not to believe the "astrology" there, but know that they are basically our psyche's different parts. Same things you go through in psychology. The foundational belief behind (human-related) astrology is that we're all born with usually very different psyche's traits... some of us like superficialities, some deep occult stuff, so on and so on.. those things we're born with, they can also bestow upon you heightened perception of the more "unusual" stuff I mentioned before.

If you dont have them, I'd say you'd have to train those parts of your perception, and most of us do not have them to that extent from birth, not to an extent in which you can clearly see many spirits of the deceased even if you didn't want to, or the future or what's in other people's thoughts or the history of any object. And so on... those perceptions can be trained, I believe, even though I dont know the methods for that. I just know the world isn't equal in that field.

Physical world is physical. Corporeal world is corporeal. Ethereal world is ethereal. To ask physical evidence of something that is not physical by it's very core nature is... to me, absurd. But you can insist continuing this absurdness as long as you wish. Just dont blame anyone who seems like a fool and tries to help you when it's still, after all this time, you, who goes in circles. The safety of relying on already-known patterns is all too evident and unfulfilling part of human behavior we can witness in this topic.

I think the man has a point though. I was intending to let this thread be, but just one thing. Increase in "unusual" perception (seeing spirits of the deceased, ghosts and so on for example, clairvoyance, future vision, you name it) can be linked to astrological factors. Astrological factors, feel free not to believe the "astrology" there, but know that they are basically our psyche's different parts. Same things you go through in psychology. The foundational belief behind (human-related) astrology is that we're all born with usually very different psyche's traits... some of us like superficialities, some deep occult stuff, so on and so on.. those things we're born with, they can also bestow upon you heightened perception of the more "unusual" stuff I mentioned before.

If you dont have them, I'd say you'd have to train those parts of your perception, and most of us do not have them to that extent from birth, not to an extent in which you can clearly see many spirits of the deceased even if you didn't want to, or the future or what's in other people's thoughts or the history of any object. And so on... those perceptions can be trained, I believe, even though I dont know the methods for that. I just know the world isn't equal in that field.

Physical world is physical. Corporeal world is corporeal. Ethereal world is ethereal. To ask physical evidence of something that is not physical by it's very core nature is... to me, absurd. But you can insist continuing this absurdness as long as you wish. Just dont blame anyone who seems like a fool and tries to help you when it's still, after all this time, you, who goes in circles. The safety of relying on already-known patterns is all too evident and unfulfilling part of human behavior we can witness in this topic.

3 years and no one seems to even know how to do that.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

Doesn't that wrap up the case until someone can shed some light to it?

Doesn't that wrap up the case until someone can shed some light to it?

Wrapped it up a few weeks ago on a post here.

It is up to others who make claims to prove these things. I tried, and I did what they asked .... " prove they do not exist ".

I asked how...

Some answered....

I tried.....

No results at all.....

Yet, still, people claim, even here, that they are real, and have all of the excuses as to why only special people can see / feel / hear /sense them..

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

You say excuses, I say you just say they're excuses because you and me too weren't born with it and both of us haven't devoted enough of ourselves to do it. The difference between us seems to be that I'm the one that's come to terms with it and not blaming external things, like things I have no quarantee of existing. I'm sure you know that placebo effect has been proven, it's existence that is. It should give a reason to believe that there is self-control we can exert over ourselves and our levels of perception too, if we "push the right buttons". It can take lifetimes of looking at the buttons even if you'd be ready to be totally "brainwashed" by some idea, take it in as your worldview which I can't just see you doing here. If you can't commit yourself to that level, you're even at a lower step than the rest of us in this staircase. You say the same things, and I'm not blaming you for that. But isn't there anyone else than yourself to blame if you feel you've wasted your time with this? You should have known from the start the true nature of this kind of thing, it's not just some tv you turn on by pressing buttons or uttering the magic words. There is no set time or physical effort that's a requirement which you need to fulfill for Sir Henry 3rd to appear in front of you, but instead you need to surpass yourself as much and as many times as it takes in different ways but with that basic idea, to get anywhere near there. Blaming others is laziness which you want to hide.. certainly you might not seem lazy by bothering to answer to so many things, and I might seem lazy by not bothering to read 99% of what's in this topic. I give you that.

But I'm probably the less lazy one when it comes to gambling your very self to these things, putting that very self of yours at stake. Sorry for the rant and hostile tone, I just thought this'd be evident for you now, or that you could give me something that'd convince all "lunatics and phoneys" like me of our true nature which you seem to know better than we do.

You say excuses, I say you just say they're excuses because you and me too weren't born with it and both of us haven't devoted enough of ourselves to do it. The difference between us seems to be that I'm the one that's come to terms with it and not blaming external things, like things I have no quarantee of existing. I'm sure you know that placebo effect has been proven, it's existence that is. It should give a reason to believe that there is self-control we can exert over ourselves and our levels of perception too, if we "push the right buttons". It can take lifetimes of looking at the buttons even if you'd be ready to be totally "brainwashed" by some idea, take it in as your worldview which I can't just see you doing here. If you can't commit yourself to that level, you're even at a lower step than the rest of us in this staircase. You say the same things, and I'm not blaming you for that. But isn't there anyone else than yourself to blame if you feel you've wasted your time with this? You should have known from the start the true nature of this kind of thing, it's not just some tv you turn on by pressing buttons or uttering the magic words. There is no set time or physical effort that's a requirement which you need to fulfill for Sir Henry 3rd to appear in front of you, but instead you need to surpass yourself as much and as many times as it takes in different ways but with that basic idea, to get anywhere near there. Blaming others is laziness which you want to hide.. certainly you might not seem lazy by bothering to answer to so many things, and I might seem lazy by not bothering to read 99% of what's in this topic. I give you that.

But I'm probably the less lazy one when it comes to gambling your very self to these things, putting that very self of yours at stake. Sorry for the rant and hostile tone, I just thought this'd be evident for you now, or that you could give me something that'd convince all "lunatics and phoneys" like me of our true nature which you seem to know better than we do.

I do not feel like I wasted my time. I was " into " these things, had a interest as to why people believe in the paranormal. I did what I did, now I am bored with it, have little interest anymore.

As for me being wrong. Back up your claims please. If you have anything factual, with good evidence, and backing, please let me and others know.

I am sure there have been numerous new topics posted in the last 3 months on " I have a demon ", or " how do I get rid of this ghost ", yet you want to think " special " people can only see them. I would say from the number of claims on this site, other sites, hear say, television, books, etc. it is not just " special " people claiming to see these things. Not to mention the numerous people that tell others how to get rid of them.

You can believe what you wish, no harm in that.

I know what this is all about, and have said it numerous times. The claims are either :

1. Lies

2. Medical issues ( psychological and / or Medical )

3. Ignorance

4. Blind Faith

Those 4 things cover it all, and notice there is no #5 : They are real.... :no:

• Like 1

Pretty blunt you are there, categorizing them like that. I dont understand how can you say "I know what this is all about" when you admit you haven't had the first-hand realisation of these things. Maybe you have some psychic gift which allows you to perceive the experiences of everyone here as they experienced it, and thus explain them. That'd be about the only thing how you could back up such enormous statement and feel good about it. You're just lying to yourself if it's something less than that. No, I'm not saying I have evidence, but I dont have evidence of the contrary either... and so on. But I have something which I can't share if you dont open yourself to it enough, this I can put my life at stake on, you can hold my word on that. That something I have isn't evidence, but a clue. A clue of some of the people in this world having those kind of perceptions. I can perhaps help you understand those perceptions, that's the extent of my ability now. If that's not good enough, no worries. But if you accept only the real deal and nothing in-between, you're being pretty harsh and demanding, aren't you? It's not a small thing you ask in that scale, if you can get the extent of what you ask. Not small as in "takes a lot of surpassing-yourself".

You focus so much on what's not there and the limits of things, I'd have to guess you have a strong Saturnian influence in your chart. Being able to take a seemingly calm demeanor (unlike me) in arguments tells of Mercury in an objective part of the zodiac. You seem to have a sense of humor, certain relaxedness about you which isn't just because of your age and experience so I'd say there's Aries there too or Taurus (neighbor signs), Sun probably there... but it could also be Sagittarius because you like to argue and debate and prove people wrong. I'm sorry, I can't even get a good look at your face from that photo, not that I blame you for it or anything, just that it'd make it easier for an amateur like me to make a better guess about what your chart looks like. Try going to www.astro.com and have your chart drawn in there, see if I was right. Even if I was right you can give all sorts of excuses to why it wont hold water in the long run, but how about, instead of focusing on the excuses, you'd try going all the way? If I see your birthchart, I can tell a whole lot of things about you from there and most likely what you're going through now too. Not physical events (can make good guesses though), but what goes on inside you. Giving you a free reading kind of p***es me off but since you insist.. I can prove that astrology works, and by proving it working I can prove that people's perceptions can be altered-from-birth in ways you probably haven't imagined. If I fail, just seek out a more experienced and proficient astrologist, there's plenty of them, my failure (which I seriously doubt) wont prove astrology invalid...

If you're not up to it, I dont mind. The offer stands.

Pretty blunt you are there, categorizing them like that. I dont understand how can you say "I know what this is all about" when you admit you haven't had the first-hand realisation of these things. Maybe you have some psychic gift which allows you to perceive the experiences of everyone here as they experienced it, and thus explain them. That'd be about the only thing how you could back up such enormous statement and feel good about it. You're just lying to yourself if it's something less than that. No, I'm not saying I have evidence, but I dont have evidence of the contrary either... and so on. But I have something which I can't share if you dont open yourself to it enough, this I can put my life at stake on, you can hold my word on that. That something I have isn't evidence, but a clue. A clue of some of the people in this world having those kind of perceptions. I can perhaps help you understand those perceptions, that's the extent of my ability now. If that's not good enough, no worries. But if you accept only the real deal and nothing in-between, you're being pretty harsh and demanding, aren't you? It's not a small thing you ask in that scale, if you can get the extent of what you ask. Not small as in "takes a lot of surpassing-yourself".

You focus so much on what's not there and the limits of things, I'd have to guess you have a strong Saturnian influence in your chart. Being able to take a seemingly calm demeanor (unlike me) in arguments tells of Mercury in an objective part of the zodiac. You seem to have a sense of humor, certain relaxedness about you which isn't just because of your age and experience so I'd say there's Aries there too or Taurus (neighbor signs), Sun probably there... but it could also be Sagittarius because you like to argue and debate and prove people wrong. I'm sorry, I can't even get a good look at your face from that photo, not that I blame you for it or anything, just that it'd make it easier for an amateur like me to make a better guess about what your chart looks like. Try going to www.astro.com and have your chart drawn in there, see if I was right. Even if I was right you can give all sorts of excuses to why it wont hold water in the long run, but how about, instead of focusing on the excuses, you'd try going all the way? If I see your birthchart, I can tell a whole lot of things about you from there and most likely what you're going through now too. Not physical events (can make good guesses though), but what goes on inside you. Giving you a free reading kind of p***es me off but since you insist.. I can prove that astrology works, and by proving it working I can prove that people's perceptions can be altered-from-birth in ways you probably haven't imagined. If I fail, just seek out a more experienced and proficient astrologist, there's plenty of them, my failure (which I seriously doubt) wont prove astrology invalid...

If you're not up to it, I dont mind. The offer stands.

I believe we are talking different things now...You are talking Astrology ( My wife is into that big time )......I am talking seeing Ghosts and Demons, or being possessed.

Anyway, here ya go, would be interesting.....

Rob Lester

May12,1966 ( Taurus as you know )

388837_497816326897479_2027566715_n.jpg

523911_497805370231908_757776462_n.jpg

334582_497724286906683_1812543729_o.jpg

Okay, let me guess: and then somebody thought they could prove to you that demons exist based on that? If I gave someone a box of tools and a dead tree they could not produce a Krenovian grade cabinet.

I am sure there have been numerous new topics posted in the last 3 months on " I have a demon ", or " how do I get rid of this ghost ", yet you want to think " special " people can only see them. I would say from the number of claims on this site, other sites, hear say, television, books, etc. it is not just " special " people claiming to see these things. Not to mention the numerous people that tell others how to get rid of them.

And what's with knocking "special people". It takes an extremely special person to succeed at any advanced craft. Out of a whole school of kids maybe one will have what it takes to do the finest work. They have to really be on the path for starters, or they are just wasting their time. I posted recently on this thread to tell you the path has always existed and still exists today. But what you are demanding is a miracle, not the results of a life of dedication to evil. And Solomon was evil as hell IMO.

HOLY CRAP, THERE IS A RED ORB IN THE FIRST PHOTO!

:nw:

And what's with knocking "special people".

Not knocking " special people ".....

" We are all winners in the Special Olympics "

• Like 1