Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jodi Arias Trial

docyabut2

Re: that trial video (starting @ about 26:00), I laughed out loud when Arias wouldn't acknowledge a common sense conclusion, and instead, kept saying that she didn't know...that she was in a fog, and he finally said "Well, it's YOUR fog." :lol:

Edited by regi
  • Like 1

Your theory about what exactly?

I believed she shot him in the shower. Now I believe she shot him by the sink. Not sure if she meant to pull the trigger or if Travis tried to take the gun away. The stabbings may not have happened all at once in a frenzy and I can see her taunting him. Absolutely no evidence of taunting but I can hear it in my head. OMG I'm crazy too!!

I need to finish this experiment and now link it to the case.

I'm going to show you how premeditation can be misleading.

First I'm going to say that I made the decision to destroy the chair last night and I wanted to show how people react to certain things. Since I have no tolerance to general stupidity. First I redirected all my frustation about the case on to the chair and using that test as a guide and going until I was tired, this is what happened.

First thing I did was let myself go. I stood in front of the chair and started punching it, I ended doing that 9 times before I came to the conclusion that it was pointless, and moved on to a knife, since somebody said that a person in rage can only pass out before 40 or so, First I stabbed the chair 30 times, then pushed it over on it's side stabbed it 27 times, then flipped it again stabbing it on it's right side 30 times, since I missed the bottom I ended up stabbing it 12 times, I dragged the chair from my room and picked up the axe, I went outside closing and locking the door behind me(the door is loose and has a habit of being opened by the cats) Dragged it down 4 steps, accross 75ft until I got in front of the dumpster and proceded to smack it with the axe until it was destroyed.(Which took about 9 swings). Then I put it in the dumpster, then proceded to walk to the store, as if nothing had happened.

Now I did this about 2 hours ago I just got back to from the store I actually feel bad about destorying the chair this way so now I'm confessing to you the jury that I did it. OMFG I did it. (What is funny I do actually feel bad about it lol)

Now am I a raging psychopath who premeditated the murder of that poor defenseless little chair who did nothing wrong but being at the wrong place at the wrong or just a guy who hates the stupidity that is being spewed around this case who has a tendency to be an overachiever and also a prick who has a sarcastic flair? You be the judge. Tata.

I don't understand what you were trying to prove. A chair is not a human.

• Like 1

Thanks so much for that autopsy report!

Yes, I knew that was Horn's interpretation. I haven't read the entire report, but this one comment leaves room for doubt in my mind.... "Examination of the brain tissue is somewhat limited by the decomposed nature of the remains."

That comment causes me to wonder how likely is it that the tissue actually did show hemorrhage before the certain state of decomp. seen at autopsy.

I don't know if Horn was asked about that at trial, and well, heck if I know how likely it would be!

I do think that Alexander was SOMEHOW incapacitated during the knife attack. Also, I think there was an element of surprise, no matter how the attack began.

Re: Arias leaving Alexander's body there, she made her intention very clear just by locking his bedroom door.

She locked his door behind her, and was contented to go on her merry way, and certainly would have continued to as we now see she's doing anything she can to trash all that's left of the man whose life she took...his memory.

She's as cold as ice, and she scares the heck out of me, and should scare the heck out of anybody!

As far as Arias' motive, I think more than anything, Arias wanted what she thought Alexander could offer her, and she saw that it wasn't gonna be her...that he was gonna on without her, no matter what she did to try and please him. I think that could have been enough for Arias.

The thing is, people like Arias don't need much of a motive.

And she says she broke up with him. She lines up other men and he picks out some women. As Martinez said, it was OK for her to have other men, but she killed him because he was "cheating" on her and knew he was due to leave on a cruise with another women in a few days. She testifies that he was an abuser, a sexual monster who did all kinds of nasty things, like m********ing to pictures of little boys, but said the reason she didn't write anything bad about him in her journal was because she didn't want to say anything bad about him. I think Arias had the infamous Travis Alexander's t-shirt made herself. She wanted to use it as a means to show everyone that they were tightly bonded. I think she was using him and hoping he would marry her. I think he was using her as a sex toy and never intended to go further with it. What I don't get is why he kept it up even after he became convinced that she was going to kill him. I know he couldn't have sex with any of the Mormon ladies who believed you can't have sex before marriage, but there are plenty of non-Mormon women out there that he could have sought out. Their relationship seems toxic to both, but they kept coming back for more. I think Arias' instabily was her motive. She seems to have built up this perfect relationship in her head, and then built up this negative opinion of Alexander and decided he must die.

Edited by boos2u
  • Like 2

Hey, boos2u, I don't know why, but those links to Huffington Post articles are a pain in the watoosie. :lol: Your effort to post that link is appreciated. :tu:

Of course, if anyone's interested in being informed about any aspect of the case, there's tons of info. available just by googling it. It's NOT hard to find....

This particular article is offered after googling huffington post 2442048.

Actually, there's already been mention of "potential romantic interest" Ryan Burns- and his testimony- in this thread.

Thanks, I see that now. OK, well, folks can also just google Ryan Burns, then click on a link called Jodi Arias had fling with Ryan Burns day after Travis Alexander's murder. You are right regi - there is a lot of information about this case and it is NOT hard for someone to find on their own. ;)

• Like 2

Regi!!! :clap: Thanks! (We Southern women are always glad to see each other!) Always great to see your posts. Well thought out and its clear that you are using several resourses to get your information. I just have to spend time doing other things sometimes, like we all do. :yes: You can see by my flurry of posts that I was trying to make up for lost time.

One thing I remember from the trial is that Arias said that Alexander gave her money all the time. They were employed at the same place, I guess he had worked there before her, so he either made more than she did or he managed his money better. Gus Searcy said he gave her a cell phone. I think she used men all of the time for whatever she needed at the time. Gas cans, alibis.

From one southern woman to another.... :tu:

Yeah, boos2u, I spend a lot of time researching, correlating my notes, and then contemplating the facts and circumstances, so I very much appreciate your compliment re: my posts and research. :yes:

And let me you, it's mutual that it's great to your see your posts! :nw:

Wow! You've touched on two very interesting issues: the men in Arias' life (there seemed to be ONLY men in her life- certainly predominately), and her finances.

It was shown in court that she didn't have much money left during her trip.

Didn't it happen, that before her arrest, that she'd asked the detective about a check she'd written to Alexander, and if that check was located in Alexander's home? (She apparently wouldn't have had money to cover the check at the time of her trip.)

Also, if I'm not mistaken, she had to borrow money (from a Paul Sterns?) to take the trip. Regardless, it's interesting that she'd have so little money for such a long trip, yet spend money on a manicure...among other things.

You know, I'm still freaked out over that almost 3,000 miles!...but i digress...

Re: the men, jeez! On that one trip, she had contact with one man after another and you got that right- for one thing or another, and that she had Ryan Burns lined up!

Great points!

Edited by regi
  • Like 2

Re: that trial video (starting @ about 26:00), I laughed out loud when Arias wouldn't acknowledge a common sense conclusion, and instead, kept saying that she didn't know...that she was in a fog, and he finally said "Well, it's YOUR fog." :lol:

I really admire Martinez's ability to put up with Arias' attempts to push him off track with her contradictions and her "I don't remember", "That's not what I said", fake tears, corrections. He is fast to come up with these comebacks. It shows that she tries his patience all the time and sometimes it takes a few seconds for him to compose, but he hangs in there. I'm watching the part of the trial where he is talking about how she stopped trying to kill herself with a disposable razor because it stung. He says something like, "Imagine how it felt when you stabbed him in the heart". Poor little Jodi, nicked her skin.

Edited by boos2u
  • Like 1

Go to around 11:23in the video the prosectuer states exhibit #163 and then goes on to say to Joni thats Travis agreed, she say yes.

Yeah, you're right! That 'dragging' photo shows the hallway area.

I understand that what you're trying to figure out is what the photos show re: the sequence of events, but that's an aspect that I (personally) haven't tried to piece together.

• Like 1

From one southern woman to another.... :tu:

Yeah, boos2u, I spend a lot of time researching, correlating my notes, and then contemplating the facts and circumstances, so I very much appreciate your compliment re: my posts and research. :yes:

And let me you, it's mutual that it's great to your see your posts! :nw:

Wow! You've touched on two very interesting issues: the men in Arias' life (there seemed to be ONLY men in her life- certainly predominately), and her finances.

It was shown in court that she didn't have much money left during her trip.

Didn't it happen, that before her arrest, that she'd asked the detective about a check she'd written to Alexander, and if that check was located in Alexander's home? (She apparently wouldn't have had money to cover the check at the time of her trip.)

Also, if I'm not mistaken, she had to borrow money (from a Paul Sterns?) to take the trip. Regardless, it's interesting that she'd have so little money for such a long trip, yet spend money on a manicure...among other things.

You know, I'm still freaked out over that almost 3,000 miles!...but i digress...

Re: the men, jeez! On that one trip, she had contact with one man after another and you got that right- for one thing or another, and that she had Ryan Burns lined up!

Great points!

Thanks again.

I wouldn't be surprised that she had to borrow money from everyone she knew. I can also see why she wouldn't have many female friends, since they wouldn't be as wooed by her sexual false promises. I can't remember about the interview about the check, but I think that it was what Martinez was asking about that led to her admitting he gave her money all of the time.

• Like 1

I don't understand what you were trying to prove. A chair is not a human.

Somebody posted about rage and a pillow. A chair is closer to a pillow then a person but involves the same anger process. I was showing an example without humanizing the victim and how people jump to a conclusion before while expressing my anger in a creative way instead of lashing out at a direct person. Showing how I premeditation of throwing away a chair, turned in to a bloody murder of a chair from a monster.

What most people do is automatically dehumanize(to make a person more like a chair so it is easier to destroy well monsters) the person who is being hung out to dry. I'm just showing how silly that can be. mostly for my own amusement

With most of all the assumptions in place that I've seen mostly from the proscutor himself.

Edited by Jinxdom
  • Like 1

I really admire Martinez's ability to put up with Arias' attempts to push him off track with her contradictions and her "I don't remember", "That's not what I said", fake tears, corrections. He is fast to come up with these comebacks. It shows that she tries his patience all the time and sometimes it takes a few seconds for him to compose, but he hangs in there. I'm watching the part of the trial where he is talking about how she stopped trying to kill herself with a disposable razor because it stung. He says something like, "Imagine how it felt when you stabbed him in the heart". Poor little Jodi, nicked her skin,

Oh, I hear ya. :whistle:

I liked the way the cross wrapped up...Arias had started crying, and Martinez asked if she was crying "when she was stabbing Mr. Alexander"...and he went on with when she shot him, and when she cut his throat. Martinez didn't back down as he named each and every deliberate and cold-blooded act. I thought it was powerful, as he indirectly yet blatantly reminded Arias- despite her tears- who the true victim is.

It's sickening whenever Arias attempts to portray herself as a victim!

I like Martinez; I like his approach and like you, I admire him. I don't think I could have been a prosecutor because I don't believe I've ever had the patience required to deal with defendants like Arias, however, I highly doubt there's many defendants like

Arias.

Not only was she annoying in her refusal to follow simple instruction re: answering direct questions (and all the problems and mounting frustration she presented with that issue, alone...down to debating meanings of simple words!), but her passive aggressive manner toward Martinez was stunning....the way she was calm, but antagonizing, was freakin' scary!

Edited by regi
  • Like 1

I believed she shot him in the shower. Now I believe she shot him by the sink. Not sure if she meant to pull the trigger or if Travis tried to take the gun away. The stabbings may not have happened all at once in a frenzy and I can see her taunting him. Absolutely no evidence of taunting but I can hear it in my head. OMG I'm crazy too!!

It appears in the vidio that the prosecuter did say Travis never lelf that bathroom alive,and he also said the stabbing in the heart was the last wound inflicted. So Jodi must have shot and did the stabbings in the bath room, the almost three minutes to the next photo exhibit# 162 and 163 of where she dragging his dead body out of the bathroom to the hall .What puzzles me it why she would dragg his dead body down the hall and then back into the shower, where they had found his body .I know this is a murder case among many, but the puzzle or the unexplained is, how did it all happen?

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

That could be a physical manifestation of the physiological hold he had on her from all the pent up rage. He pulled her strings, she pulled him, then brought him to the bathroom and ended it. Making sure to not drop the camera again until it was over(just to prove that she wasn't an fin idiot who couldn't hold a camera; mostly to herself.).

How did it happen we will never really find out. Just speculation.

The dropping the camera bit and throwing her down; Not body slamming, really bad choice of words, and really a linebacker.... would of made sense to reference it to an mma stance, her bad choice of language because she is a frightened idiot, which I can honestly believe he said it, because I said the exact words she said he said(fin idiot) before I even know what the case was about and literally 2 minutes before she claimed when I heard her say it on tv. Seriously accidentally exaggerate because of a poor choice of language is a very idiotic thing to do in court. Exaggerations can make even the truth seem like a lie after all.

I do believe she ran to the bed to grab the knife and went back in to confront him, he tried defending himself and then chased her to the door, she got out first then turned and did a wild swing which got his heart.(I actually reacted this to prove a point to my old man since they were watching it when I finished, he took a blunt swing and waited by a corner and swung and he got about a half and inch away from my heart) Then the physical manifestation of crazy came out because he was pretty much dead at that point(Meaning that she was in a sick way safe). Ending with her putting him on the sink and then backing away then shooting him in the head. Then the panic came in(The whole putting him in the shower, camera in the washer), with all that really bad cop show drama on how to get away with a crime, then the whole guilt denial crazy of her calling. Two minutes of time in a fight is a longer then you actually realize for actions to happen and there are a whole slew of possibilities that could of happened before the first blood saw air.

I think this is a classic case of two emotional disturbed people who shouldn't been around each other in the first place but she needs to be put in a really really good psyche ward ; with a pen and pad so she can write up some more stories(I'm a fan of any ninja based fiction). If the, i guess his name is Martinez ,didn't barrage her with god awful questions(I did hear the defenders objections, and like 10 speculations, and a few argumentatives back to back, I'd go with the she just stalked him like a jackal, then pulled a really nasty black widow. All he did was gave her what she needed to make her act believable if it was; approaching a an alleged abuse victim with hostility is literally giving her the bullets to she needs to fire up a believable act. Right there he just set himself up for a mistrial. Coming at her aggressively and basically showing that she an actual idiot, basically the exact thing she said her boyfriend did and said, which would explain the passive aggressive behavior. to his line of questioning.

Edited by Jinxdom
  • Like 1

Your response just proves my point. Arguing to be arguing. At first, you didn't even seem to accept the FACT that Arias admitted to killing Alexander. You seem ignorant of the facts of the case and expect the rest of us to spoon feed you the information that is readily available. This is not bullying, this is my opinion. "In general, an opinion is a belief about matters commonly considered to be subjective."

Just to argue the presumption of innocence, yes. Which is kinda a big deal don't you think? I am very ignorant of the facts and I ask a lot of questions. I don't get answers back like "We don't have a murder weapon" or "we don't have the motive" or "we haven't done polygraphs" (that is information that can't be spoonfed to me if you don't have it). I simply don't think all the facts have come out yet, and that matters to me. If I'm not as radiant to the most up to date knowledge about the case as you are (oh I won't be don't worry) does that mean I can't ask questions?

Always accepted that she admitted killing Alexander. The problem is, she admitted a lot of things, and I can't accept them all. The problem with jumping on the guilt train is that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution. Debates are usually competing opinions based on the evidence. My opinion has been basically that a lack of motive, weapon, physical evidence, along with the plausibility problem of the lone-murderer theory has up to this point met the criteria for a reasonable doubt. Agree to disagree, but my mind won't be frozen and unable to change. I'm one of the people who you have a chance at converting, as clumsy as the rhetoric between us has been.

• Like 1

That could be a physical manifestation of the physiological hold he had on her from all the pent up rage. He pulled her strings, she pulled him, then brought him to the bathroom and ended it. Making sure to not drop the camera again until it was over(just to prove that she wasn't an fin idiot who couldn't hold a camera; mostly to herself.).

The dropping the camera bit and throwing her down; Not body slamming, really bad choice of words, and really a linebacker.... would of made sense to reference it to an mma stance, her bad choice of language because she is a frightened idiot, which I can honestly believe he said it, because I said the exact words she said he said(fin idiot) before I even know what the case was about and literally 2 minutes before she claimed when I heard her say it on tv. Seriously accidentally exaggerate because of a poor choice of language is a very idiotic thing to do in court. Exaggerations can make even the truth seem like a lie after all.

I do believe she ran to the bed to grab the knife and went back in to confront him, he tried defending himself and then chased her to the door, she got out first then turned and did a wild swing which got his heart.(I actually reacted this to prove a point to my old man since they were watching it when I finished, he took a blunt swing and waited by a corner and swung and he got about a half and inch away from my heart) Then the physical manifestation of crazy came out because he was pretty much dead at that point(Meaning that she was in a sick way safe). Ending with her putting him on the sink and then backing away then shooting him in the head. Then the panic came in(The whole putting him in the shower, camera in the washer), with all that really bad cop show drama on how to get away with a crime, then the whole guilt denial crazy of her calling. Two minutes of time in a fight is a longer then you actually realize for actions to happen and there are a whole slew of possibilities that could of happened before the first blood saw air.

I think this is a classic case of two emotional disturbed people who shouldn't been around each other in the first place but she needs to be put in a really really good psyche ward ; with a pen and pad so she can write up some more stories(I'm a fan of any ninja based fiction). If the, i guess his name is Martinez ,didn't barrage her with god awful questions(I did hear the defenders objections, and like 10 speculations, and a few argumentatives back to back, I'd go with the she just stalked him like a jackal, then pulled a really nasty black widow. All he did was gave her what she needed to make her act believable if it was; approaching a an alleged abuse victim with hostility is literally giving her the bullets to she needs to fire up a believable act. Right there he just set himself up for a mistrial. Coming at her aggressively and basically showing that she an actual idiot, basically the exact thing she said her boyfriend did and said, which would explain the passive aggressive behavior. to his line of questioning.

Maybe Travis did fall out of the bathroon into the hall way after the attack, but if you look at exhibit # 130 at the time of 13;52 on the vidio, the hallway seems really long, but maybe I`m not seeing where this bathroom is.But the prosecuter in pointing to the hallway in exhibit # 130 as he says this is where travis foot was towards the bathoom, comparing that photo to the photo exhibt# 162.

• Like 1

It appears in the vidio that the prosecuter did say Travis never lelf that bathroom alive,and he also said the stabbing in the heart was the last wound inflicted. So Jodi must have shot and did the stabbings in the bath room, the almost three minutes to the next photo exhibit# 162 and 163 of where she dragging his dead body out of the bathroom to the hall .What puzzles me it why she would dragg his dead body down the hall and then back into the shower, where they had found his body .I know this is a murder case among many, but the puzzle or the unexplained is, how did it all happen?

I'm tired and my head hurts. Just as soon as I create a theory I can live with, there is another fact I need to incorporate. Sometimes it blows my theory out of the water. Why would she drag his body up and down the hall and then back into the shower???? Doesn't make sense. None of this makes sense.

Your theory is as good or better than all mine have been. I just can't see her moving his body around. Too much work and makes no sense.

• Like 1

Again maybe Travis did fall out of the bathroon into the hall way after the attack, but if you look at exhibit # 130 at the time of 13;52 on the vidio, the hallway seems really long, but maybe I`m not seeing where this bathroom is.But the prosecuter in pointing to the hallway in exhibit # 130 as he says this is where travis foot was towards the bathoom, comparing that photo to the photo exhibt# 162.

Does any body see in the photos of the camera and of the crime scene, what I trying to point out ?

• Like 1

I'm tired and my head hurts. Just as soon as I create a theory I can live with, there is another fact I need to incorporate. Sometimes it blows my theory out of the water. Why would she drag his body up and down the hall and then back into the shower???? Doesn't make sense. None of this makes sense.

Perhaps she's a criminal mastermind who knows that if the evidence doesn't make sense, the prosecution won't make sense, and they'll have to convict her on lies alone, ergo "No jury will ever convict me."

Again maybe Travis did fall out of the bathroon into the hall way after the attack, but if you look at exhibit # 130 at the time of 13;52 on the vidio, the hallway seems really long, but maybe I`m not seeing where this bathroom is.But the prosecuter in pointing to the hallway in exhibit # 130 as he says this is where travis foot was towards the bathoom, comparing that photo to the photo exhibt# 162.

Does any body see in the photos of the camera and of the crime scene, what I trying to point out ?

You know, all anyone can do is to look at the evidence that's there, and try and piece it together to the best of their ability, and that's made more complex when the scene has been manipulated.

(Also, decomposition to the body has clouded the gunshot issue.)

In this case, I've looked more to the wounds to the body, and the blood evidence to try and determine what occurred.

Again, I don't think the ME could make a reasonable determination of when the gunshot occurred due to the decomposition, but...

The gunshot wound was not fetal; surely incapacitating, but not fetal. The knife wounds- chest and neck- were fetal. The severe laceration to the neck would have been immediately fetal; the stab wound to the chest, soon fetal.

Alexander wasn't moving much when the stab wounds to the back (btwn. the shoulder blades) were inflicted; those wounds are grouped, multiple, and with the same orientation.

There were other stab wounds, including to the top and back of his head, and behind one ear.

There's blood spray at the sink, and the bullet casing in a puddle of blood in the bathroom, and a massive amount of blood at the end of the hallway.

All things considered, it appears to me that the gunshot likely occurred in the bathroom, Alexander somehow (even possibly by crawling) got into the hallway where the knife attack occurred.

Certainly Alexander was facing the knife attack when he received the defensive wounds to his hands and front of his body, and the stab wounds to the back, and back of the head occurred when he was positioned otherwise.

For Alexander to have lost that amount of blood in that one area at the end of the hallway, he must have been severely incapacitated by that point, possibly even dead.

The cause of death was blood loss.

Edited by regi
  • Like 1

You know, all anyone can do is to look at the evidence that's there, and try and piece it together to the best of their ability, and that's made more complex when the scene has been manipulated.

(Decomposition to the body has clouded the gunshot issue.)

In this case, I've looked more to the wounds to the body, and the blood evidence to try and determine what occurred.

Again, I don't think the ME could make a reasonable determination of when the gunshot occurred due to the decomposition, but...

The gunshot wound was not fetal; surely incapacitating, but not fetal. The knife wounds- chest and neck- were fetal. The severe laceration to the neck would have been immediately fetal; the stab wound to the chest, soon fetal.

Alexander wasn't moving much when the stab wounds to the back (btwn. the shoulder blades) were inflicted; those wounds are grouped, multiple, and with the same orientation.

There were other stab wounds, including to the top and back of his head, and behind one ear.

There's blood spray at the sink, and the bullet casing in a puddle of blood, and a massive amount of blood at the end of the hallway.

All things considered, it appears to me that the gunshot likely occurred in the bathroom, Alexander somehow (even possibly by crawling) got into the hallway where the knife attack occurred.

Certainly Alexander was facing the knife attack when he received the defensive wounds to his hands, and the stab wounds to the back, and back of the head occurred when he was positioned otherwise.

For Alexander to have lost that amount of blood in that one area at the end of the hallway, he must have been severely incapacitated by that point.

Maybe your right, the stabbings took place in the hallway, but I `m going by that photo of Jodi`s foot and of Travis lying down bleeding, of which the prosecuter said this photo was taken in the hall way, with Tavis foot pointing to the bath room, It does looked like his head was still up a little and the defence wounds in his hands may have occurred while fighting back, while he was laying down in that position.So your saying he then crawed to the other end of the hallway ,her stabbing him in the back, where his throat was then slash, and as the proscuter said the stabb in the heart was the last inflicted wound . Those photos found in the camera are important where to place, because they are the only photos taken of Travis bleeding almost three minutes after the last shot of Travis alive in the shower.

Poor Tavis, Joni should get the death pentaly for such a horriable and vicious attack against someone`s life

Maybe your right, the stabbings took place in the hallway, but I `m going by that photo of Jodi`s foot and of Travis lying down bleeding, of which the prosecuter said this photo was taken in the hall way, with Tavis foot pointing to the bath room, It does looked like his head was still up a little and the defence wounds in his hands may have occurred while fighting back, while he was laying down in that position.So your saying he then crawed to the other end of the hallway ,her stabbing him in the back, where his throat was then slash, and as the proscuter said the stabb in the heart was the last inflicted wound . Those photos found in the camera are important where to place, because they are the only photos taken of Travis bleeding almost three minutes after the last shot of Travis alive in the shower.

Well, I guess my primary point was that Alexander was somehow at the (bedroom) end of the hallway, bleeding profusely.

Re: the knife wounds, I think he could have received the wounds to the front of his body before the stab wounds to the back because it follows that if the chest wound was already inflicted, then there wouldn't be much, if any, movement from Alexander.

The only other injury which would render him immobile is the cut to the throat.

I mean, that's just my best interpretation of all of those injuries, and how they could correlate with the scene.

Bottom line, I don't know how Alexander came to be at the end of the hallway, but obviously he got there somehow.

Re: that one particular photo, I don't know how to place it into the timing of events. I think the way Arias' foot is positioned appears as though she's stooping over Alexander, but that's all I can think to say about it.

Re: the death penalty, I think if anyone gets the death penalty, it should be Arias.

Edited by regi
  • Like 1

(Also, decomposition to the body has clouded the gunshot issue.)

There's blood spray at the sink, and the bullet casing in a puddle of blood in the bathroom, and a massive amount of blood at the end of the hallway.

Certainly Alexander was facing the knife attack when he received the defensive wounds to his hands and front of his body, and the stab wounds to the back, and back of the head occurred when he was positioned otherwise.

For Alexander to have lost that amount of blood in that one area at the end of the hallway, he must have been severely incapacitated by that point, possibly even dead.

The cause of death was blood loss.

Thank you for your logic. I'm rebuilding my theory and this fits nicely.

• Like 1

Well, I guess my primary point was that Alexander was somehow at the (bedroom) end of the hallway, bleeding profusely.

Re: the knife wounds, I think he could have received the wounds to the front of his body before the stab wounds to the back because it follows that if the chest wound was already inflicted, then there wouldn't be much, if any, movement from Alexander.

I mean, that's just my best interpretation of all of those injuries, and how they could correlate with the scene.

Bottom line, I don't know how Alexander came to be at the end of the hallway, but obviously he got there somehow.

Re: that one particular photo, I don't know how to place it into the timing of events. I think the way Arias' foot is positioned appears as though she's stooping over Alexander, but that's all I can think to say about it.

Re: the death penalty, I think if anyone gets the death penalty, it should be Arias.

Since the Casey Anthony debacle, I'm against all death penalties. I think that is how she got away with killing poor little Caylee. The jury just couldn't bring themselves to convict Casey of murder when the penalty could be the DP. That trial damaged my faith in juries. I believe Arias won't get the DP because she is likable and soft spoken. I hope I don't know what I'm talking about.

• Like 1

qoute -I don't know how Alexander came to be at the end of the hallway, but obviously he got there somehow.

Thats the whole problem in figuring out what really happen, when that photo clearly shows Travis`s bleeding body with Jodi`s foot is all ready lying on the floor in the hallway, just right out side of the bathroom.How did he get that far to the other end of the hall way to the bedroom where all the blood was and Jodi `s foot prints?if you notice in the photo his arm is rasied like he`s still alive

Edited by docyabut2