Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Star Trek - Into Darkness

Hazzard

After the crew of the Enterprise find an unstoppable force of terror from within their own organization, Captain Kirk leads a manhunt to a war-zone world to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like the direction that has been taken in these new films and I didn't think much of the previous film I'm also upset that the new timeline negates Star Trek TNG and DS9 from the continuity.

I don't like the direction that has been taken in these new films and I didn't think much of the previous film I'm also upset that the new timeline negates Star Trek TNG and DS9 from the continuity.

Don't think of it as negating from the continuity. Think of it as creating an alternate time-line, parallel to the one we know and love. After all, all the things in the series have still happened (otherwise older Spock would have blipped out of time and space).

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1

New Star Trek Movie Takes Place In Alternate Timeline http://screenrant.com/star-trek-movie-takes-place-alternate-timeline-vic-4546/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait!!!!!! This is pretty much the only movie I am excited about this year.

• Like 1

Yeah, I haven't really thought about the movie's setting vs other Trek shows...and don't really care for that matter. IMO, the 1st Abrams Trek was better then any of the previous Star Trek movies....Kahn included. Can't wait for the 2nd one!

• Like 1