Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

An abduction experience

Dr. Mirdad

The fact my family consist of Jehovahs Witnesses doesnt even help. They just all say it demons and I see the fear that arises in them when I bring it up.

They say 'its demons' even though some of them have had sightings with you?

These experiences havent bothered me or left me depressed like most people. When it comes to support, I dont have much of it. Most people don't even want touch the subject. The fact my family consist of Jehovahs Witnesses doesnt even help. They just all say it demons and I see the fear that arises in them when I bring it up. So I tend to keep all of these experiences to myself unless I got a chance to talk to my cousin danny or someone who brings up the subjects. Other than seeing ufos from time to time, I live a pretty normal. The birds still chirp in the morning and the bills still come in the mail. :yes:

Wow, demons?!

No offence, but Im surprised you managed to stay relatively sane with that type of lunacy around you.

Thats not a story thats a picture and an accumulation to what else he shared on this particular thread. They relate to each other, why shouldn't he be able to share it again...? You mention glasses but are disregarding the more prominant information he is trying to convey. I wonder why people do this... there are blaring "unexplained" phenomenon posted in this thread and you mention glasses?

I will stop defending this thread now.. but some comments are just silly. Regardless if you believe him or not I think it is clear he believes it himself and I do think the shared experiences, the sightings where more than just him were present need to be considered. Even if somehow they were both hallucinatung, how is it possible to hallucinate and see the same thing? If it is possible to hallucinate and see the same thing, what does that mean? Like for example at the amusement park... did everyone at the amusement park see this or was it just the op and his party.. if it was just him and his party then there is something significant about the spiritual connection they have... have these same people witnessed like events when not with the op? Other questions arrise, but we have to admit it is very curious...

A few of my friends that I have had sightings with have had sighting without me being present. In fact, the things they told me they saw made me jealous. For example one of my old friends told me he and his girlfriend seen a black triangle moving in the sky at night. They remarked on how low and close it flew over the house. His girlfriend doesn't even believe in aliens or that type of stuff but she said that she cannot deny what she saw that night. That same friend and my other friend from florida where together and seen a flying saucer as they were driving home. Other family members told me they seen things as well.

They say 'its demons' even though some of them have had sightings with you?

Not all of my relatives have had sighting with me. Only those that I frequently hang out with have seen them with me. Its my older family members who automatically turn to the ideas of demons when we tell them what we saw.

Wow, demons?!

No offence, but Im surprised you managed to stay relatively sane with that type of lunacy around you.

No offence taken at all. Its hard living with people who dont think much. They just automatically turn to demons and the bible and let Jehovah "god" do they're thinking for them. But what can do. I dont believe in demons or angels, or even the biblical god for that matter. Those are fairy tales for me. Science makes more sense than religion in my world.

Where do you live?

Brooklyn Ny...

Still wanna see the pics when you get a chance. Or a link to where you've posted them before.

No offence taken at all. Its hard living with people who dont think much. They just automatically turn to demons and the bible and let Jehovah "god" do they're thinking for them. But what can do. I dont believe in demons or angels, or even the biblical god for that matter. Those are fairy tales for me. Science makes more sense than religion in my world.

I could not agree more.

Still wanna see the pics when you get a chance. Or a link to where you've posted them before.

I do not remember the date this video was taken. It was between the year of 2008-2009. There was about 3 of them there, only one appeared on the camera for a few seconds before they all disappeared as you see in the video here. This video was the third attempt to record it and this is why it isnt long. It appeared to be are fire orange colored orb, just as you see in this video. The device used was a Iphone 3g and since it didnt come with a video recorder. I jail broke it with cydia and obtained a app where it made video recording possible.

This video is when I attempted on youtube to see it under thermal enhancement but nothing was really seen until I fell upon the neon pink enhancement. You can see the shape of the object much more clearly.

Heres another video I have taken. There was three of them present, once again I was only able to record 1. I moved the phone to the left to see if I could catch the other 2 but they didnt appear as usual. so I focused on the object present in the video.

Here are some pictures, I have been told by Hazzard and Dbunker in the past that these are clouds that I am seeing. But I know they are not, I would waste my time taking pictures of contrails or clouds. I have had this view for 12 years now and I can pretty much tell that they are not clouds or contrails, whether there origin is terrestrial or extraterrestrial. Also the craft I seen on the plane on my way to florida looked exactly like the one in these picutres.

gallery_100283_9_9310.jpg

gallery_100283_9_40560.jpg

There is a contrail present in this picture when the jet was passing by. You can compare to the other objects and tell the difference

gallery_100283_8_85813.jpg

gallery_100283_9_30629.jpg

Edited by Dr. Mrdad

There a object shaped like a triangle on the far left. There are 3 illuminated object in this photo

gallery_100283_8_80690.jpg

gallery_100283_8_58363.jpg

Edited by Dr. Mrdad

This photo was taken by a nikon coolpix 16mp digital camera with 42x optical zoom. I marked where the object appears and I will provide another photo below it that was taken with a Iphone 4s camera. I took both pictures with the intention of capturing the scenery and in both photos the same similar object appeared which wasnt present when the photo was being taken. I would recommend that the pictures should be saved to you computer and you can zoom in and compare for your self. I will still provide crop photos but the quality isnt so good. The non cropped photos are about 4000-5000 pixels so the quality of it zoomed will be better on your computers.

gallery_100283_8_1071089.jpg

cropped

gallery_100283_8_56952.jpg

Iphone 4s photo

gallery_100283_8_262752.jpg

cropped.

gallery_100283_8_35679.jpg

Once again I recommend saving it and zooming in on it on your computer to get a perfect view of what is mapped out.

• Like 1

wow, nice pics! I am totally enjoying this thread. I had a similar experience of pain removal, but I am wondering if mine was a form of self-hypnosis. When I was pregnant with my baby girl 19 years ago, she pressed on the nerve bundle in my lower back and hips. It was so painful to sit upright or lay down on my back, almost crippling pain. Being pregnant I was afraid to take any painkillers, heck I didn't even drink caffeine (amazing for me now as I drink a pot of coffee daily), I suffered daily from this nerve pain. One night as I was trying to sleep I was begging anyone listening (in my mind) to take the pain away, so I could rest. A man appeared in my dream, and told me that he could relieve my pain, and touched my back. Instantly the pain was gone. Not malevolent at all, he seemed very loving and intent on helping me. The rest of my pregnancy was pain free.

• Like 2

I been watching alot of alleged extraterrestial incident stories and I must say. Alot have believable aspects and some are just way out of left field.

Let me say this.

Let's say for sake of conversation an advanced civilization with the technology to tranverse the universe exists.

Doesn't it stand to reason that they would not seek our permission to collect any data they are seeking?

The reason, if they have the technology to transverse that distance then they would also have the technology to approach you in your sleep and keep you in the dream state so that no movement or sound would wake you. A trance if you would. In this manner they could collect any data they sought then replace you in the position and place you fell asleep in without yu ever knowing it.

More food for thought too. Direct contact between homospiens and thier species would cause dire effects to the political, religious and economic stability of this planet until a balanced harmony could be established.

No meditation or attempts at mental signals would be needed. It's like the wild life people that venture into the wild to observe and collect data on the native species. They do thier best to be as unobtrusive as possible. They also do thier best not to disturb the natural order of things. Most wildlife don't even notice the presence of the people.

When it comes to an intelligence diffrent from homospiens, you are also talking about technologies and capabilities diffrent as well. Any visit from an extraterrestial intelligence would be both a scientific and miltary expidetion. Scientific in the view of study and education which is a natural curiosity within any intelligent species. Military in the view that just as homosapiens do not know them or thier motivations, the same could be same of them toward homospiens. In both cases, operatives and assets would be put in place to aid in such things. Homosapiens down through history has a routine of routing out native in any new environment and reshaping the area to suit thier needs. Homosapiens is also so complex that it would take a long time to gather enough data to accurately compile a profile of the species from which to plan an official first meeting.

Again I say, any species able to transverse the cosmos will have the necessary technology and capability to maintain any person in a trance while in the dream state of sleep. This enables data collection without the person ever knowing they were moved, taken or even touched.

As far as space shuttle sightings go. Don't you think the same species would know the position of the shuttle and could simply stay out of physical sight range or view? Also, in instances where they come close to a satelite (there is alot up there, alot civilians are unaware of as well), they could simply capture the signal and retransmit it without delays so that it appears the transmission was never interrupted or the satelite disturbed.

I'll post more later in a thread I'll start after I see how my reply goes.

I'm not desputting anybody, only making a statement and asking a question. Nothing more.

• Like 1

Heres another video I have taken. There was three of them present, once again I was only able to record 1. I moved the phone to the left to see if I could catch the other 2 but they didnt appear as usual. so I focused on the object present in the video.

Here are some pictures, I have been told by Hazzard and Dbunker in the past that these are clouds that I am seeing. But I know they are not, I would waste my time taking pictures of contrails or clouds. I have had this view for 12 years now and I can pretty much tell that they are not clouds or contrails, whether there origin is terrestrial or extraterrestrial. Also the craft I seen on the plane on my way to florida looked exactly like the one in these picutres.

Not just Hazz and DB. I don't get why you keep claiming UFO sightings by presenting photos/videos of illuminated contrails.

Edited by Oppono Astos

Don't you think the same species would know the position of the shuttle and could simply stay out of physical sight range or view?

Welcome to the UM!

I think a that species would be able to position themselves to be out of physical view. But I also think a species capable of stellar traveling would be smart enough to not to bring there ships in our atmosphere. It would be much wiser to send a drone in the place of a scout ship to survey rather than putting themselves in harms way.

wow, nice pics! I am totally enjoying this thread. I had a similar experience of pain removal, but I am wondering if mine was a form of self-hypnosis. When I was pregnant with my baby girl 19 years ago, she pressed on the nerve bundle in my lower back and hips. It was so painful to sit upright or lay down on my back, almost crippling pain. Being pregnant I was afraid to take any painkillers, heck I didn't even drink caffeine (amazing for me now as I drink a pot of coffee daily), I suffered daily from this nerve pain. One night as I was trying to sleep I was begging anyone listening (in my mind) to take the pain away, so I could rest. A man appeared in my dream, and told me that he could relieve my pain, and touched my back. Instantly the pain was gone. Not malevolent at all, he seemed very loving and intent on helping me. The rest of my pregnancy was pain free.

It seems you where touched by an angel. lol

• Like 1

Welcome to the UM!

I think a that species would be able to position themselves to be out of physical view. But I also think a species capable of stellar traveling would be smart enough to not to bring there ships in our atmosphere. It would be much wiser to send a drone in the place of a scout ship to survey rather than putting themselves in harms way.

True but, once the scouting is done they would probably wish to experience first hand certain things that drobes can't give in a data report. Artificial Intelligence as well can only go so far, even if they map a mental model for emotion or what they would have that compares to emotion. There is something to be said for personally being in a new place and physically experiencing everything in that environment. Even a geneticist working on a new breed of flower will take time to admire the beauty of the colors and the smells of a flower they are working with. Earth may be a very beautiful planet but, only homo sapiens says it's the most beautiful planet. Like mathematics, beauty and art is also universal.

Bottom line is, if an extraterrestial species advanced enough to travel between 2 planets were here, you wouldn't know it unless they wanted you to know.

S.E.T.I has been searching a wide band of signal frequencies for years for messeges from a species that may not be sending them and may not even be ready to be found yet.

Tip to them, stop searching the physical frequencies and maybe check something else.

They are searching the spectrums that current technology allows but, they are not searching through all spectrums of the bands.

Higher technology means higher forms of communication.....

Where's the best place to hide something?

Think I might start that thread now.

• Like 1

Here are some pictures, I have been told by Hazzard and Dbunker in the past that these are clouds that I am seeing. But I know they are not, I would waste my time taking pictures of contrails or clouds.

To me it looks exactly like a small cloud (or a short contrail) backlit by the setting sun.

http://contrailscien...look-like-ufos/

Edited by Hazzard

I would waste my time taking pictures of contrails or clouds.

Why not, there are some pretty cool clouds out there that Im sure would freak some people out.

ufo-cloud-hawaii_2318012k.jpg

Lenticular_UFO_001.jpg

And what about these,... http://twistedsifter...oud-formations/

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 2

Why not, there are some pretty cool clouds out there that Im sure would freak some people out.

ufo-cloud-hawaii_2318012k.jpg

Lenticular_UFO_001.jpg

And what about these,... http://twistedsifter...oud-formations/

Those are Indeed some cool pictures. And yes they can fool the average person in thinking those or ufos because of the shape. But the objects I took photos of did not hover in place. They moved very erratically, they did not travel in a linear fashion such as jets and planes. The distance they crossed in matter of seconds is impossible by the technologies we have, or to be correct technologies that I am aware of. I have seen contrails from planes and from jets for years and I can definetly understand how someone could mistake them for UFOS. But what I was seeing was not contrails or clouds and I dont give a god damn what anyone tells me, I know what I saw. In the picture I took (the last photo) a contrail did appear when the jet passed by, which I marked with a black box. The objects that I claim are ufos are in the orange boxes. There is a sunlit cloud in all three photos, but I never considered that to be a ufo though it looks very odd.(it is also marked out with the black box) I know, I know and I know it may seem that they are contrails, but its not. I will repost the mapped photos out in the order they where taken.

gallery_100283_8_33064.jpg

gallery_100283_8_42956.jpg

gallery_100283_8_87000.jpg

• Like 1

Its hard to see the motion you are talking about, on those photos, and the one from your video appears stationary to me.

Its hard to see the motion you are talking about, on those photos, and the one from your video appears stationary to me.

The one in video was stationary, It didn't move at all. It was much closer than those in the photo. Only the ones in the photo where moving.

The one in video was stationary, It didn't move at all. It was much closer than those in the photo. Only the ones in the photo where moving.

Bummer.