Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Worst Conspiracy Theorist

No Censorship

Most of America would of been right with Buzz and pitched in THis Sibrel`s needs to be put away !

I've posted this little story in another forum, but it deserves mention here.

The worst conspiracy theorist has to be Jesse Ventura.

Last year in July, he was promoting a book on the "coming economic collapse and surviving 2012". Mr. Ventura had the definitive guide to surviving the apocalypse, and his book was going to teach you step by step in how to prepare when it all came crashing down on Dec 21st, 2012. He said food and water would be scarce, and money would be worthless.

So in a Q & A session, I asked him point blank:

"Mr. Ventura, if money is going to be worthless, then why are you charging $49.95 for your book?"

He refused to answer that very legitimate question.

• Like 2

Or are you going to employ the old "Red Herring / Topic Change" trick to try and distract and dance your way out of having to admit that you were caught lying (AGAIN) when you claimed that Sibrel filed no charges against Aldrin?

To my knowledge, Sibrel did not press assault charges against Aldrin. You are claiming Sibrel did press charges. Whether or not this is true, I wasn't aware of that claim.

So in fact, you've just been caught (AGAIN) wrongly accusing me of lying!!

You won't get away with your garbage smear tactics.

I personally don't care what you think of this or pretty much anything else. You've shown time and again that you are not interested in facts, evidence, honest debate or maintaining one iota of credibility or personal integrity.

The facts show who really lacks credibility and personal integrity.

And in the end it really doesn't matter what YOU think anyway. It only matters what the COURT OF LAW thought when they dropped the charges Sibrel tried to bring against Aldrin.

Okay, so let's see the actual proof that Sibrel pressed assault charges against Aldrin. If you can prove your claim, then I'll gladly stand corrected on it. But if you have no valid proof, then I expect you to do the same.

Let's see 'personal integrity' in action.

And since I can't seem to locate it here in this thread, here's the full video of the events that day, or at the very least, a much longer version showing more than just the punch

Yes, it shows Sibrel does NOT poke his softcover[/b] Bible into Aldrin.

You cite a source which states...

"Beverly Hills police investigated the incident, which occurred 9 September, but said that the charges were dropped after witnesses came forward to say that Mr Sibrel had aggressively poked Mr Aldrin with the Bible before he was punched."

NOTHING OF THE SORT OCCURS BEFORE THE PUNCH!

The video clearly proves those so-called "witnesses" are lying. And you support that lie.

You have some gall, always accusing me of lying! You're such a hypocrite.

I'm guessing that you're ok with Sibrel's behaviour, Turbs... it seems to be a nice match for the ludicrously ignorant, idiotically simple-minded arguments and pattern of behaviour that you are quite happy to display here....

I know it's hard for you to grasp what I say. no matter how often it's said.

I've already made it clear that I'm not ok with Sibrel's conduct. The video shows Sibrel pestering Aldrin for almost two minutes. It's harassment, for sure.

But YOU'RE ok with Aldrin's behavior. You think it's ok to assault someone for calling you names. You even believe such assaults are allowed by law, as a justified response.

I suppose if Aldrin's wife had called him a big phony, you'd stand up and cheer for your great 'hero' if he punched her out, too??

What a crock.

This guy was asking to get punched so he could start a frivolous lawsuit in court. He has to get that money back from Buzz Aldrin for saying he walked on the moon when he never did. Not sure what the legal proceedings became of this, but Judge Judy would call Bart a coward in her courtroom and throw this stalker's suit out and probably issue a restraining order to Buzz for his trouble. Good right cross too. ;)

If I recall (as this took place awhile back) Mr. Sibrel (a strapping young man) was charged with a crime against the elderly (Buzz was in his 70's at the time). I do believe a restraining order against Mr. Sibrel was the end result.

This guy was asking to get punched so he could start a frivolous lawsuit in court. He has to get that money back from Buzz Aldrin for saying he walked on the moon when he never did. Not sure what the legal proceedings became of this, but Judge Judy would call Bart a coward in her courtroom and throw this stalker's suit out and probably issue a restraining order to Buzz for his trouble. Good right cross too. ;)

It is still assault, no matter how you twist it.

Judge Judy has dealt with similar cases, btw. The cases I've seen were all ruled as assaults,

No such assault is legally permitted. If it was, where would you draw the line for it?

It would be a very slippery slope, indeed. Is an assault allowed for any sort of insult? Is it ok for just one insult? Is it not allowed if you're called a doofus, but it is if you're called a liar? What if you're called a jackass? Is that worth a good beating?

It's nonsense.

I think accusing someone of lying is more likely to generate anger if they are telling the truth than if they are lying. I know that's how I'd be -- p***ed if I were telling the truth but trying to hide it if I were lying by not reacting.

• Like 1

Calling Buzz Aldrin a coward to his face, epic fail. Idiot deserved to have his face rearranged. Maybe knock some sense into this CT'er too.

I think accusing someone of lying is more likely to generate anger if they are telling the truth than if they are lying. I know that's how I'd be -- p***ed if I were telling the truth but trying to hide it if I were lying by not reacting.

Sorry, it's just the opposite.

Joe Smith is telling the truth about 'XYZ'. Someone accuses him of lying about 'XYZ'. Mr. Smith is totally secure in denying the accusation, because he knows it is falsehood. Joe has nothing to hide, nothing to fear, and no reason to get angry. The accuser is clearly mistaken.

Now, suppose the accuser claims he can show proof of Joe lying about XYZ. Would Joe be worried or scared or nervous...or ANGRY? No, Joe might be amused, even tickled pink. Why? Because, Joe would be able to refute any so-called 'proof', he could put this idiot in his place, right then and there!

Joe doesn't run away from this so-called 'proof'. He isn't so worried about it that he threatens to sue the accuser if it's released to the public.

But a liar would do such things, because he wants to hide the truth.

I disagree, from what I know about myself. If I'm lying I act as though I don't care if someone accuses me, but when I'm telling the truth someone accusing me of lying makes me angry and I'll show it.

I think perhaps you confuse con artists with ordinary people.

Calling Buzz Aldrin a coward to his face, epic fail. Idiot deserved to have his face rearranged. Maybe knock some sense into this CT'er too.

Apollo is 100% genuine, a proven fact?

So why do the Apollo believers have such anger and hatred of we 'disbelievers'?

I don't have any anger or hatred of you 'believers'.

Why would you get so irate over a difference of opinion?

I can think of one good reason for it.

Can you?

Oh is that what this is about; sorry Mac, you are barking up the wrong tree The man risks his life and has a great historical achievement and some fool tells him he's lying about it. Yea -- any normal person would haul off and let him have it right between the eyes.

• Like 1

I disagree, from what I know about myself. If I'm lying I act as though I don't care if someone accuses me, but when I'm telling the truth someone accusing me of lying makes me angry and I'll show it.

I think perhaps you confuse con artists with ordinary people.

A con artist is a professional liar.

Some of the Apollo astronauts are professional (or semi-professional) liars. They can internalize their emotions, for the most part. But they still show signs of lying, like sweating profusely, twitching nervously, etc

Some of the Apollo astronauts are very poor liars. They immediately fall apart when they're accused of lying.

They throw f-bombs, make death threats, and generally lose it.

This is a classic reaction of an unstable liar. If you watch '60 Minutes', you've probably seen the same reaction from people they've caught lying. At first, they act a bit nervous. They get more nervous with more questioning. And when they are shown proof of their lying on a video, they instantly go into a maniacal rage. The exact same pattern as Apollo.

This is too stupid for me to bother with.

Indeed. I suppose being obssessed about such an absurd notion as the "moon landings were faked" theory must affect one's mind eventually.

• Like 1

Oh is that what this is about; sorry Mac, you are barking up the wrong tree The man risks his life and has a great historical achievement and some fool tells him he's lying about it. Yea -- any normal person would haul off and let him have it right between the eyes.

Don't insult your brave hero, because he can't handle the pain!! :passifier:

I can imagine it now...

'How dare you insult me, The World-Reknown Space Hero!! I shall strike you down for your blasphemies!'

Now everybody bow down and worship Buzz, and all the other Apollo deities. :st

Apollo is 100% genuine, a proven fact?

That is correct! After all, there are countries that have tracked the Apollo moon missions and photographed the Apollo landing sites as well.

• Like 1

Some of the Apollo astronauts are very poor liars. They immediately fall apart when they're accused of lying.

In reality, the Apollo astronauts have facts and evidence that back them up.

SELENE photographs

In 2008, the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) SELENE lunar probe obtained several photographs showing evidence of Moon landings

Edited by skyeagle409

The lunar images show a distinct ohysical feature which is not found in the Apollo close-up images.

Which means Apollo is a fake.

Well done!

The lunar images show a distinct ohysical feature which is not found in the Apollo close-up images.

Which means Apollo is a fake.

Well done!

On the contrary, the images confirmed the reality of the Apollo moon missions. In addition:

LRO_Apollo14_landing_site_369228main_ap14labeled_540.jpg

So once again, you have been proven wrong.

Edited by skyeagle409

On the contrary, the images confirmed the reality of the Apollo moon missions. In addition:

LRO_Apollo14_landing_site_369228main_ap14labeled_540.jpg

So once again, you have been proven wrong.

No, the Apollo close-up images prove you're wrong.

LM area lacks the distinct physical feature seen in the orbit images. It proves Apollo was fake

Anyway, let's get back to the issue...

I'm waiting for Czero's proof of Sibrel assaulting Aldrin, etc.

So where is it?

Edited by turbonium

I'm waiting for Czero's proof of Sibrel assaulting Aldrin, etc.

So where is it?

And I'm waiting for your proof of ANYTHING you have claimed....

So where is it, Mr. Hypocrite-pants...?

:P

Oh, and just in case you were too distracted by your own ignorance - AGAIN - its not my opinion that Sibrel was assaulting Mr. Aldrin, IT WAS THE COURT'S OPINION, so take it up with them.

Cz

Edited by Czero 101
  • Like 3

No, the Apollo close-up images prove you're wrong.

On the contrary, they proved you wrong. Fact of the matter is, you continue to prove yourself wrong and others have noticed as well.

And I'm waiting for your proof of ANYTHING you have claimed....

So where is it, Mr. Hypocrite-pants...?

:P

Oh, and just in case you were too distracted by your own ignorance - AGAIN - its not my opinion that Sibrel was assaulting Mr. Aldrin, IT WAS THE COURT'S OPINION, so take it up with them.

Is this a permanent state of childhood regression?

Let's see now..

You never support your claims, because you say I haven't supported mine. You never list any of the claims. You must think I have telepathic powers!

A few emoticons, mix in various loudmouth fonts and mindless insults.

The only reply on topic shows you lack any proof.

You failed to show that Sibrel assaulted Aldrin.

You failed to prove Sibrel sued Aldrin.

You say a court dismissed the case, but still show no proof.

Is this a permanent state of childhood regression?

Let's see now..

You never support your claims, because you say I haven't supported mine. You never list any of the claims. You must think I have telepathic powers!

A few emoticons, mix in various loudmouth fonts and mindless insults.

The only reply on topic shows you lack any proof.

You failed to show that Sibrel assaulted Aldrin.

You failed to prove Sibrel sued Aldrin.

You say a court dismissed the case, but still show no proof.

is this all you do now is dodge and run away from questions posed to you?

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 2