Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mind Control. It's been here the whole time.

prometheuslocke

Best argument I have ever heard. Wait, you said absolutely nothing!

Then again neither did you.

As to your science, how can one pretend that quantum entanglement can transmit information at superluminal speed, when in fact it isn't so and give not other argument than that exact statement and claim that Einstein was in a conspiracy to hide this fact from us all.

• Like 2

You want us to spoon-feed you the explanations so you can argue with us?

1. The article on John Norseen is completely theoretical. The man has nothing and has done nothing other than propose some crazy ideas with no science to support them.

John Norseen was a project head for Lockheed, working on a government contract. It wasn't theoretical, he was actually building something.. he was also 'murdered' because of his public statements.

2. The article "NASA Plans to Read Terrorists' Minds in Airports" is a ridiculous article. It cites unknown "NASA documents" as if NASA is Homeland Security. It takes quotes out of context about lie detectors in the hope that you'll think they're mind control devices. The author has claimed to have uncovered an "international terrorist network" which assassinated JFK!

It was published in a nationally distributed magazine. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but the "free press" has a much higher standard of fact checking than this forum. Specifically, that means the comments came directly from a NASA employee. You are dismissing them because of who reposted it... silly, no?

3. The Washington Post article is about a schizophrenic who has the usual stack of unknown documents that don't prove that the government is controlling his mind via unspecific technology.

I'm going to write a second post about this. I think your attitude towards the gang-stalking community is... unfair to say the least.

4. Your link to a laughable blog contains no proof, just a "what do you think is more likely" series of questions. If you're stupid or crazy, you will believe in "Stargate Project" which gives the government "the ability to solve most crimes without much effort..." So why don't they do this? Then the secret will be out! Circular logic -- absence of evidence is evidence because it must be.

Are you insinuating STARGATE didn't exist? It's a declassified military project.. it most certainly existed. What I am insinuating is its more likely for it to have been a cover operation than a legitimate 25 year long investigation into psychic phenomenon. Did you read the blog post?

5. The Nature article is about controlling electronic devices by physically detecting nerve impulses. This research has been going on for decades. If you had read it and understood it, you would have seen it has nothing to do with mind control and none of it is remote.

If you think mind reading, which is the logical end result of neural recording has nothing to do with mind control..

6. The Science Daily article talks about a study published in the Journal of Neuroscience about how words and thoughts might be organized in the brain by using a crude experiment of repeating words. Of course if we already had perfect mind control, scientists wouldn't be wasting their time with simple experiments like this.

Please look up the history of Public Key Cryptography.

7. The second Science Daily article is a repeat of the previous, showing that we have very little understanding about how the brain works and how we don't have anywhere enough knowledge of the brain to implement any form of mind control.

8. The article on the Russian web site "Psychotronic weapons: Brain Manipulations From a Distance" is another pile of science fiction describing microwave weapons which cause people to fall asleep. The site also contains similar speculation on aliens and ancient civilizations.

I just wasted an hour of my life.

Thanks for giving me your reasons. I do appreciate it.

@scowl,

As far as gang-stalking. It seems you consider this phenomenon a 'group delusion,' and my opinion is that such a thing is not possible. It would be akin to an entire city believing Superman existed, when in fact he does not, and giving repeated testimony as to his escapades. This is my analogy.

Can you find another example in history of an intricate and complex 'delusion' shared by many people?

I gave you a reason, buybull scripture is not science.

You have second grade reading skills.

Isn't that like two grades more than you?

As far as gang-stalking. It seems you consider this phenomenon a 'group delusion,' and my opinion is that such a thing is not possible.

Despite history being full of such cases.

It would be akin to an entire city believing Superman existed, when in fact he does not, and giving repeated testimony as to his escapades. This is my analogy.

A city is a geographical point. This is not a geographical phenomenon.

Can you find another example in history of an intricate and complex 'delusion' shared by many people?

The Heaven's Gate cult believed that suicide would transport them to a space ship flying behind the Hale-Bop comet.

The Manson Family felt that killing some white people would start an American race war.

During the Plagues, people believed that praying to God and self-mutilation would protect them from the disease.

In the 30's the Soviet government believed that the failure of agriculture resulting in millions of deaths was caused by agents of exiled Leon Trotsky causing sabotage, not by central mismanagement.

The Nazis believed that killing non-Aryans would improve Germany.

A few years ago millions of people bought real estate they couldn't afford because they believed real estate never decreases in value. It did and it sent our country into a deep recession.

History is full of groups of people desperately wanting to believe things that aren't true.

Thank you for the insult. That can only mean we're persuading you.

Despite history being full of such cases.

A city is a geographical point. This is not a geographical phenomenon.

The Heaven's Gate cult believed that suicide would transport them to a space ship flying behind the Hale-Bop comet.

The Manson Family felt that killing some white people would start an American race war.

These are examples of closed cults, where the members had little or no contact with outside people. They are also cases of people that were criminally insane, and committed illegal acts because of their insanity. Not the worst example, but it doesn't compare with the group of people who call themselves 'targeted individuals' well.

During the Plagues, people believed that praying to God and self-mutilation would protect them from the disease.

How do you know? Really, I'm curious. Regardless, lack of knowledge in science and medicine is not delusion.

In the 30's the Soviet government believed that the failure of agriculture resulting in millions of deaths was caused by agents of exiled Leon Trotsky causing sabotage, not by central mismanagement.

Seriously, this will probably be something we will never agree on, but any example of a "government" being delusional is, in my opinion, an example of them attempting to change the popular opinion about something they are doing (in this case, their reaction to the failure of agriculture) by spreading disinformation. This is also part of what happened in Germany.

The Nazis believed that killing non-Aryans would improve Germany.

Relgious fanatical fascism. Your best example of a mass delusion, though it was created, nurtured, and prolonged by one of the most powerful state's on the planet. Do you blame the idiots for believing them, or the state for creating so much idiotic propaganda?

A few years ago millions of people bought real estate they couldn't afford because they believed real estate never decreases in value. It did and it sent our country into a deep recession.

... again, this was due to a state run deception. Since Greenspan (and perhaps earlier) the Fed and the Federal fiscal policy inflated the real estate and equity bubble, intentionally. Fault falls on the government, not the people who were deceived. Tell me the government was delusional for thinking it would work, and you'd be right, if they weren't doing it on purpose to nationalize several private industries without anyone knowing.

History is full of groups of people desperately wanting to believe things that aren't true.

Thank you for the insult. That can only mean we're persuading you.

wasn't talking to you.

Take care to note that ALL of your examples of mass delusion have causes, where some other entity created or perpetuated the delusion. If you want to tell me you think targeted individuals are wrong about how or why they are being targeted, so long as there is an external force creating that delusion, I agree 100%.

My point is the fantasy world they are telling the world about did not spontaneously appear in all of their subconscious minds instantly, and it is not a case of the internet 'fostering' it.

John Norseen was a project head for Lockheed, working on a government contract. It wasn't theoretical, he was actually building something.. he was also 'murdered' because of his public statements.

So where is this "something" he was building?

It was published in a nationally distributed magazine.

The Washington Times was founded by cult leader Sun Myung Moon and continues to be owned and operated by the church he founded. It is notorious for publishing conservative conspiracy stories. It is not taken seriously by many people.

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but the "free press" has a much higher standard of fact checking than this forum.

As a matter of fact I haven't noticed. The Weekly World News was free press. I guess the "higher standard of fact checking" in the free press means you believe Elvis is still alive.

Anyone can publish any nonsense as long as it isn't libelous. That's the free press.

Specifically, that means the comments came directly from a NASA employee. You are dismissing them because of who reposted it... silly, no?

How about a little research....

When this article was written over ten years ago, Schlickenmaier's title at NASA was "Program Assessment and Evaluation Lead", not "aerospace research manager". He had nothing to do with airline safety since he left the FAA in 1991 where he developed airport systems to detect wind shear. If you read the article, Schlickenmaier describes a completely theoretical improved lie detector and repeatedly says that it would require the subject to be wired up to the device. His statement that a wireless device would be "a future application" was intended to be humorous for those who have a sense of humor.

It's now over ten years later. Where is the product of this research? Has this device reached into the minds of terrorists and prevented terrorist acts? If so, why can't I put a bottle of shampoo in my luggage? Why is airport security still patting me down like a criminal and digging through my luggage when they could simply read my mind to see I'm not a terrorist?

Are you insinuating STARGATE didn't exist? It's a declassified military project.. it most certainly existed.

I'm saying that it was not the successful mind control project you want to believe it was.

What I am insinuating is its more likely for it to have been a cover operation than a legitimate 25 year long investigation into psychic phenomenon. Did you read the blog post?

Of course it is. That's why it's in a blog rambling about secret societies, impossible technology, and a world-wide conspiracy about the Catholic Church.

If you think mind reading, which is the logical end result of neural recording has nothing to do with mind control..

Yes, reading nerve impulses as described in the Nature article has nothing to do with mind control.

Please look up the history of Public Key Cryptography.

I don't have to. I use it every time my company ships a product through the Internet.

You've wasted another half hour of my life.

• Like 1

prometheuslocke, is your argument about the definition of a delusion, or the source of a delusion? I wasn't able to glean that from your post.

Take care to note that ALL of your examples of mass delusion have causes, where some other entity created or perpetuated the delusion.

And so where do you think all these schizophrenics determined they were victims of mind control? You think they all determined this independently and THEN discovered on the Internet that they were all right?

That's ridiculous. They had schizophrenic symptoms and they found an explanation they liked on the Internet. These sites perpetuate their delusions when they could be getting medical help and living better lives.

When I worked in a mental ward in the 80's, paranoid schizophrenics often believed that the police, the FBI, the CIA, the Masons, or some mysterious organization was after them. There was no mention of mind control. It wasn't until search engines on the Internet became easy enough to use that these grand theories of government satellites and dental implants become part of their delusions.

My point is the fantasy world they are telling the world about did not spontaneously appear in all of their subconscious minds instantly, and it is not a case of the internet 'fostering' it.

Yes it is. Go to the Mind Control Forum (if it still exists) and read the dozens of victim testimonies. I've read every one of them. You'll find that most of them admit that they didn't know what was happening to them until they found the site on the Internet.

These are examples of closed cults, where the members had little or no contact with outside people.

You need to experience a day in the life of a paranoid schizophrenic. They have little or no contact with people. Due to their inability to interact with normal people, they usually shut themselves off to the world. They were once a cult of one, but thanks to the Internet they've found a community to share their delusions just like any other cult.

They are also cases of people that were criminally insane, and committed illegal acts because of their insanity. Not the worst example, but it doesn't compare with the group of people who call themselves 'targeted individuals' well.

The people of Heaven's Gate were "targeted individuals". For various reasons they were predisposed to believe outlandish ideas. Applegate scoured the country looking for the people who eventually killed themselves to fly up to the space ship.

How do you know? Really, I'm curious. Regardless, lack of knowledge in science and medicine is not delusion.

But it can lead to delusion. Our lack of understanding of schizophrenia leads some people to believe it's governmental persecution just as victims of the Plagues led some people to believe it was persecution from God. You can read about the many violent religious reactions and strange cults that the Plague created in The Black Death by Phillip Ziegler.

... again, this was due to a state run deception.

You seem to think that deception is exclusive to government and religious organizations.

You need to experience a day in the life of a paranoid schizophrenic. They have little or no contact with people. Due to their inability to interact with normal people, they usually shut themselves off to the world. They were once a cult of one, but thanks to the Internet they've found a community to share their delusions just like any other cult.

The people of Heaven's Gate were "targeted individuals". For various reasons they were predisposed to believe outlandish ideas. Applegate scoured the country looking for the people who eventually killed themselves to fly up to the space ship.

But it can lead to delusion. Our lack of understanding of schizophrenia leads some people to believe it's governmental persecution just as victims of the Plagues led some people to believe it was persecution from God. You can read about the many violent religious reactions and strange cults that the Plague created in The Black Death by Phillip Ziegler.

You seem to think that deception is exclusive to government and religious organizations.

It isn't that I believe deception is exclusive to government or religion.. the point I am trying to make is simple, and you are confirming it. The things you are calling delusion are not delusion, they are intentionally inflicted upon a group of people by a much more powerful monolithic organization. When the state is responsible for creating the deception which leads to what you perceive as delusion, its certainly not caused by a neurological disorder (which is what a true delusion is). You may say that the people that fall for it are 'medically predisposed' but I find it unlikely that the whole of Nazi Germany was somehow predisposed to genocide.

They were deceived, fearful, and subjugated.

While I will not argue that the stories of TI's and mind control victims seem to be delusion, my argument is that they are being intentionally deceived into appearing this way, and that there is a mechanism very similar to the WW2 propaganda responsible for this appearance. It is a full scale psychological operation which is being performed on them, with the sole intent of discrediting their testimony, and it's working very well.

It isn't that I believe deception is exclusive to government or religion.. the point I am trying to make is simple, and you are confirming it. The things you are calling delusion are not delusion, they are intentionally inflicted upon a group of people by a much more powerful monolithic organization.

These are just large historical examples. If you've taken first year psychology or sociology classes in college then you know how it's easy for individuals and small groups to deceive and manipulate people by exploiting their weaknesses and desires. It's easy to convince almost anyone to do or believe anything.

Take a look at how any Ponzi scheme works. Your average Joe wants to become rich so he exploits other average Joes' desire to become rich. You don't need an elaborate conspiracy to convince people that something is real when it isn't. People will line up to believe whatever they want to believe.

While I will not argue that the stories of TI's and mind control victims seem to be delusion, my argument is that they are being intentionally deceived into appearing this way, and that there is a mechanism very similar to the WW2 propaganda responsible for this appearance. It is a full scale psychological operation which is being performed on them, with the sole intent of discrediting their testimony, and it's working very well.

Sorry, it's actually schizophrenia. The Mind Control Conspiracy is just another case of people reinforcing their own delusions because the truth is less desirable. What could be worse than knowing that your brain will never work right and you'll always be mentally disabled to some degree? No no no, better to believe that you are a "Targeted Individual" who is so special that there is a vast conspiracy to destroy your mind and life in order to...

...oh wait, for some reason they never give a good reason why they're doing this. Most testimonies claim the "organization" is just plain evil and is run by thousands of perverts, pedophiles and psychopaths who only take pleasure in making people suffer with this science fiction technology and somehow get paid to do it.

• 2 weeks later...

These are just large historical examples. If you've taken first year psychology or sociology classes in college then you know how it's easy for individuals and small groups to deceive and manipulate people by exploiting their weaknesses and desires. It's easy to convince almost anyone to do or believe anything.

Take a look at how any Ponzi scheme works. Your average Joe wants to become rich so he exploits other average Joes' desire to become rich. You don't need an elaborate conspiracy to convince people that something is real when it isn't. People will line up to believe whatever they want to believe.

Sorry, it's actually schizophrenia. The Mind Control Conspiracy is just another case of people reinforcing their own delusions because the truth is less desirable. What could be worse than knowing that your brain will never work right and you'll always be mentally disabled to some degree? No no no, better to believe that you are a "Targeted Individual" who is so special that there is a vast conspiracy to destroy your mind and life in order to...

...oh wait, for some reason they never give a good reason why they're doing this. Most testimonies claim the "organization" is just plain evil and is run by thousands of perverts, pedophiles and psychopaths who only take pleasure in making people suffer with this science fiction technology and somehow get paid to do it.

I have a reason. http://unduecoercion.blogspot.com/2013/01/update-on-end-times-2016.html

Edited by prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke, out of curiosity, are you the editor or writer of this blog?

I'm a member of the Ministry of Forbidden Knowledge

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We the Illuminati,

We are the Illuminati. We are the union of organized crime, government, and religion. We know things about the world that you do not, and because of that we believe we are entitled to more. We take what we want, we do what we want, and we do it in the name of helping a higher power. That higher power uses our greed against us, and you. It uses our lust for power against the whole. It has spent countless generations setting us up to take the fall for the problems it has created, and yet we do not care.

For many generations, we have known that oil consumption is destroying our environment.

For many generations, we have known that drug trafficking is destroying our society.

For many generations, we have known that we were working towards an alien agenda that planned on destroying humanity.

For th same time, we have known that these things gave us an advantage over you, and so we persisted. This advantage gave us all the luxuries we are taught to hold dear, and for these things we sacrificed love for our brethren, and our children's future. It should be clear to you now that we hold nothing sacred, yet we will claim to be the servants of God, and claim that our cause is holy.

We are not holy, we are evil.

Evil has given us everything you do not have, and more. It has made us better than you, and we know it. We embrace our greed and our lust knowing that we have won a great battle against humanity by doing so. By not caring, we will come out on top in the end. This is our birthright, and it is what we have been promised since the beginning.

We enjoy freedom and justice while you do not.

We enjoy gluttony while you starve.

We enjoy fortune and fame while you are nothing.

For our sacrifice of goodness and righteousness we have been given an edge. We use that edge to slit our own throats, and we don't even see it.

http://www.unduecoercion.org

Ok, I did wonder why you and that blog were the only ones to make those frankly weird claims. Now I know why, so thanks.

• 1 month later...

Popper's experiment and faster-than-light signalling

20px-Ambox_content.png This section's factual accuracy isdisputed. (November 2012)

The expected additional momentum scatter which Popper wrongly attributed to the Copenhagen interpretation can be interpreted as allowing faster-than-light communication, which is thought to be impossible, even inquantum mechanics. Indeed some authors have criticized Popper's experiment based on this impossibility of superluminal communication in quantum mechanics.[27][28] Use of quantum correlations for faster-than-light communication is thought to be flawed because of the no-communication theorem in quantum mechanics. However the theorem is not applicable to this experiment. In this experiment, the "sender" tries to signal 0 and 1 by narrowing the slit, or widening it, thus changing the probability distribution among the "receiver's" detectors. If the no-communication theorem were applicable, then no matter if the sender widens the slit or narrows it, the receiver should see the same probability distribution among his detectors. This is true, regardless of whether the device was used for communication (i.e. sans coincidence circuit), or not (i.e. in coincidence).

[edit]

I hear they get even less funding than the Ministry of Silly Walks. No wonder all those conspiracy theories are so ludicrous.

--Jaylemurph

I hear they get even less funding than the Ministry of Silly Walks. No wonder all those conspiracy theories are so ludicrous.

--Jaylemurph

But the Ministry of Silly Walks has better training aids

tumblr_lw2h0tr4Pk1r6vj72o1_500.jpg

I'm the actual Minister of the Society for Forbidding Ignorance.

Prometheuslocke is on our radar.

Harte

We the Illuminati,

We are the Illuminati. We are the union of organized crime, government, and religion. We know things about the world that you do not, and because of that we believe we are entitled to more. We take what we want, we do what we want, and we do it in the name of helping a higher power. That higher power uses our greed against us, and you. It uses our lust for power against the whole. It has spent countless generations setting us up to take the fall for the problems it has created, and yet we do not care.

For many generations, we have known that oil consumption is destroying our environment.

For many generations, we have known that drug trafficking is destroying our society.

For many generations, we have known that we were working towards an alien agenda that planned on destroying humanity.

For th same time, we have known that these things gave us an advantage over you, and so we persisted. This advantage gave us all the luxuries we are taught to hold dear, and for these things we sacrificed love for our brethren, and our children's future. It should be clear to you now that we hold nothing sacred, yet we will claim to be the servants of God, and claim that our cause is holy.

We are not holy, we are evil.

Evil has given us everything you do not have, and more. It has made us better than you, and we know it. We embrace our greed and our lust knowing that we have won a great battle against humanity by doing so. By not caring, we will come out on top in the end. This is our birthright, and it is what we have been promised since the beginning.

We enjoy freedom and justice while you do not.

We enjoy gluttony while you starve.

We enjoy fortune and fame while you are nothing.

For our sacrifice of goodness and righteousness we have been given an edge. We use that edge to slit our own throats, and we don't even see it.

http://www.unduecoercion.org

So your a member of the Illuminati. I love talking to people that have been dead more than 300 years. What am I talking about? The only real Illuminati was the Bavarian Illuminati that ended in the late 1700's.

• Like 1

So your a member of the Illuminati. I love talking to people that have been dead more than 300 years. What am I talking about? The only real Illuminati was the Bavarian Illuminati that ended in the late 1700's.

So you cannot detect obvious satire in writing. Things become much clearer now.

Ok... scowl. You're right about people being able to have delusions. It's a documented thing. Anyone can have delusions, there's three main ways:

1. Use of external substances, magic mushrooms for example.

2. Putting more faith to things than what it's worth. I do that, but I'm always prepared to be taken back to ground when you give a reasonable statement like you did.

For whatever reasons.

In astrology it's been often said that a single planet (a single part of our psyche), Neptune (ability to act according to a role like in the movies or so, to dance, to feel empathy which is plain words means to feel something in that level that's not from you) is a source of illusions and delusions. That's not a bad planet (part of our psyche), but it can have that effect if you let it loose for whatever reasons. To accept that there's border between you and things you think are part of you, is the source of cure. It will create a feeling of anxiety, but that feeling is a preparation to face your core self and what you've been foolish about and accept it with serenity. Neptune blurs borders between you and what's around you as well as the ideas and emotions which are not you but you think are you, so accepting borders is the cure as far as I see it. I've been delusional and read into these matters in my field, you might want to give it a try.

Another thing I've seen associated with schitzophrenia in astrology is Yod pattern, but it's more elaborate to explain so enough off-topic there.

As far as for the evidence, do you always expect to get your hands on the genuine UFO piece or high-tech, mailed at your front door, to accept anything at all here that's against your authority figures? If you do and stick to that, then I guess there's nothing that can be done about it. But it's a problem in your end too then. People just provide the amount of info they will, no more no less. Useless to demand more, as you have seen. I think it's just sensible if this kind of technology existed, because they'd most certainly hide it. Not just because of moral reasons though those are a major thing (keep public happy, dont let there be needless discontent through this kind of stuff), but so that no one would have a chance to steal their technology. If it exists, they'll do all in their power to stop it from leaking to russian or any other hands. I just gotta admire the adamancy with which you disbelievers proclaim to be so sure about things not existing without proof of it being so. As if you knew more than the rest of us... I dont really believe nor disbelieve in this, hold a high possibility for such things to exist though. But whether they exist or not, they shouldn't offer you an excuse to try to be sane even if they did control you.

And a piece of actual contribution to topic, the known case of some doctors performing continuous electro-shock "therapy", more like an experiment, on a woman who lost all her memory. Anyone know about her? I saw a document yeah, she said she had lost all her memory after that and it was horrible to her kids. I heard them at least claim that the experiment was ordered by a government agency or something, but dont know.. you'll say "no it can't be" anyhow unless I take you to the spot. So I wont bother even linking, and I wont bother answering any drivel either.

• Like 1