Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret Caves under the Pyramids

dreamland

i know better website : http://www.airpano.c...-Cairo-Pyramids

nice pics but try the 3D tour .... if you haven't ... its worth the slow load

Thanks, Third Eye, but I couldn't get it to go the first time; will try again shortly.

Needs broadband really, if you don't have just try some net cafe

well worth the effort ... best with your favorite book on the pyramids at hand, plain 2D pictures just don't do the Gizamids justice

This is one of the problems with all the ramp theories except for internal ramps; It would be

impossible to clad it from the top down. If it were it were cladded as they went up then there's

nothing for ramps to adhere to.

Rampss are debunked and it no longer matters how much the proposals twist and turn to make

ecsher-like impossibilities because they are completely debunked and now we know "they mustta

pulled stones up one step at a time". The exact means can be determined very quickly if they ever

do the science.

Wishful thinking does not make it true Clad. Ramps are only debunked in your mind alone.

• Like 2

anyhow from a analyst point of view, i cant trust the majority orthodox view.

its would be terribly flawed to trust them without doing research and checking things out for myself.

anyhow in regards to people who really dont research and just come up with some crazy theory without evidence from the ancient egyptians, agreed they cant be trusted as well.

basically i stick with a analyst approach its far more reliable than trustly in someone else work or opinion,.

Surely as a professional analyst, you are competent to analyze the theories of so-called "orthodox" Egyptology.

So, why do you not do so? This could be valuable for all of us "flawed" thinkers here.

As you indicated, doing the research yourself would be necessary. So, when can we expect your analysis?

Harte

• Like 1

i know better website : http://www.airpano.c...-Cairo-Pyramids

Fantastic! almost like being there. You can see everything, the ramps, the geysers, the UFO landing docks, the recovery vaults, where my great grandfather fell asleep. But seriously, a wonderful site, thanks for link

Fantastic! almost like being there. You can see everything, the ramps, the geysers, the UFO landing docks, the recovery vaults, where my great grandfather fell asleep. But seriously, a wonderful site, thanks for link

Don't forget the 'autobots' and decepticons

~edit : a nosy kid over my shoulder insists I get it right so : the Autobots and the Decepticons

Edited by third_eye
  • Like 2

you are competent to analyze the theories of so-called "orthodox" Egyptology.

So, why do you not do so? This could be valuable for all of us "flawed" thinkers here.

As you indicated, doing the research yourself would be necessary. So, when can we expect your analysis?

flaw to suggest i havent looked at a certain orthodox egyptology position and KNOW its flawed.

especially after i posted this earlier.

there seems to be a great lack of understanding of the ancient egyptian culture based on my view on being a analyst and seeing whats at play. i know the if egyptologists ever come to understand the ancient egyptians on certain things to my level they will be forced to agree with me on certain conclusions i have maded because it is fact. i know they will eventually reach my the conclusion if they ever reach it, then they will more than likely omit something in their analyst, i just wait and smile at their stupidity.

I Choosen not to realize my work, for various reasons, but its valid, you may be a skeptic but thats up to you not to believe me.

Edited by samspade

I Choosen not to realize my work, for various reasons, but its valid, you may be a skeptic but thats up to you not to believe me.

Then obviously, exactly like any thinking entity, I choose to believe you have no idea what you're talking about.

Harte

• Like 1

I choose to believe you have no idea what you're talking about.

you can choose to believe what you wish, but your position was flawed in the previous post and you have no evidence to prove your belief in your comment here.

once again here is your flaw postion

So, why do you not do so?

Edited by samspade

And, I suppose, you prefer not to reveal in what way my previous post was flawed?

After all, my previous post involved my belief that you might be able to "analyze" the position(s) of "orthodox" Egyptology.

AHA! That was my flaw. *SNIP* :tu:

Harte

Edited by Lilly
removed personal remark

And, I suppose, you prefer not to reveal in what way my previous post was flawed?

i did in the previous post number883

but to recap it if you missed it

you can choose to believe what you wish, but your position was flawed in the previous post and you have no evidence to prove your belief in your comment here.

once again here is your flaw postion

So, why do you not do so?

Edited by samspade

Are you saying that you have laid out your "analysis" in this thread?

Maybe I missed it.

Harte

flaw to suggest i havent looked at a certain orthodox egyptology position and KNOW its flawed.

especially after i posted this earlier.

1) Kindly provide at least a minimum number of citations in regards to the references purportedly studied.

2) Kindly supply credible documentation for this bold assertion.

3) Vagaries and "glittering generalities" do not constitute a credible scientific argument.

• Like 1

1) Kindly provide at least a minimum number of citations in regards to the references purportedly studied.

2) Kindly supply credible documentation for this bold assertion.

3) Vagaries and "glittering generalities" do not constitute a credible scientific argument.

My main point was to point out to Harte that it is

flaw to suggest i havent looked at a certain orthodox egyptology position.

I wont disclose information regarding your questions 1,2,3 because

its a discussion board and im not going to give away for free my research then others steal my work,

Perhaps your not a professional and dont know the value of valid valuable information

and valid correct analysis.

The fact is it does not take away the validity of my claim or my crediblity as a professional.

and i realize people can choose to believe in what they want to or be skeptical to any one claims.

Edited by samspade

This discussion is off-topic enough as it is. Do not engage in personal arguments. As everyone involved in this thread can see, it leads to nothing productive or useful.

Stay on-topic about the discussion at hand, or stay out of the discussion altogether.

Thank you.

me thinks we needs around of this :

thanksgiving101.jpg

Thanks for that.

Can I have another one?

Make it a double - Spring Break starts today!!!

Harte

• Like 2

go right ahead Mr Harte, have another double even ... being Spring Break and all ....

:tu:

ancient egyptians knew what their ben ben stone was after the waters retreated but we have the mound,

therefore in no part should it contain unpure sewage elements from water human sewage since humans were not around.

plus i very familar with the pyramid texts as you may know.

im sure you are recall my old talks about the ben ben stone in ancient egypt, so you claiming i dont know what it is puzzling unless you are trying to change its symbolism

are you creating new meaning for "ben ben stone" which changes the ancient egyptian view ?

I'm not sure I want to encourage SamSpade in this specific discussion (except to divulge more of his theories). :innocent:

But, the fact is that anyone who can make predictions deserve everyone's undivided attention;

http://bikyanews.com/86316/breaking-ancient-egypt-pryamid-boat-threatened-after-sewage-burst/

This story broke 7 days after his pronouncement!

I should mention that I don't believe the story can possibly be accurate because there can't be

sewage pumps in the boat museum or uphill from it. There is a flaw in the news story.

Hi Harte,

I still have some of my single malt 12 year old TALISKER scotch, that i got for Christmas, i'll send some down the telephone wire to you, however it's a bit strong to take on the rocks ha ha!

Single malt?

I drink it neat.

My fave: Old Pulteny.

Harte

me thinks we needs around of this :

thanksgiving101.jpg

Hi Harte,

I still have some of my single malt 12 year old TALISKER scotch, that i got for Christmas, i'll send some down the telephone wire to you, however it's a bit strong to take on the rocks ha ha!

[media=]

[/media]

i am surprise that mods allow posts like this.

This story broke 7 days after his pronouncement!

this recent problem is from last week and happen and long after my post about that other sewage problem which was coming from a far away source.

to recap my pronouncement as you mention from few weeks ago

for those who may of missed it, here it is.

the problem is the sewage water has been around for soo many years flowing into the area, and recent years even worst with a canal with sewage leakage as well flowing into the area from I believe it was 10km away.

Edited by samspade

the story can possibly be accurate because there can't be

sewage pumps

clad from the story and link you gave, it mentions “sewage pipe" not sewage pump.

perhaps some people may be worried that this recent accident may cause damage

to the 2nd solar boat, which they started raising the stones to access it in 2011.

the museum had leaked water before which had adversely affected some of the 2nd solar boat's wood.

Edited by samspade

Hi Dreamland,

My video comes from Disney Corperation, please file a law suit if you want to be on the street with no money, i have already stated that drink must be taken in moderation!

However this thread is driving some scientific members to have a drink, please note symbolism!

In truth i don't expect any to stand by me, but we don't want this forum going down the route of the Conspiracy forum, that never gets anywhere, we have stop to somewhere or we all get drunk!

We need a few decades with technology here to know there are no puzzles left without damaging the pyramids, unless you want to use explosives?

Hi Harte,

I like your choice, Old Pulteny is top notch!

Edited by monk 56
  • Like 1