Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

go watch some TV zoser, or look outside for the bright comet thats visible tonite..

.....zzzzzzzzz :sleepy:

It's cloudy, as usual. :(

• Like 1

Good, zoser is back, maybe we can get an answer to this one,...?

Lets say that you are right about this.... Why ET?

Why not time travelers?

Inter dimensional travelers?

Why not Mole people from Inner Earth?

(Or some other paranormal theory)

Zoser? How can you be sure its aliens???

Does it really matter?

As long as the mainstream fairy tales are proved in the end to be the utter nonsense that they are I really don't mind.

Do we really understand what the term ET really means anyway?

Interdimensional, intergalactical..........

On a serious note the Ancient Egyptians believed seriously in their ancestors being from Sirius, Orion, and even the Sun.

The smart money says they were right.

It's cloudy, as usual. :(

But sunny with good humour as always in here.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 2

Dunn comments on the accuracy the Serapeum granite boxes.

Perhaps the most precise of all the ancient achievements.

Ancient high technology.

1: Do we really understand what the term ET really means anyway?

2: Interdimensional, intergalactical..........

3: On a serious note the Ancient Egyptians believed seriously in their ancestors being from Sirius,

answer to 1: Yes we do, it means extratesticle

answer to 2: ET cannot stand for Interdimensional, intergalactical, that will be: ID and IG. Pity it wasnt IT - but certainly doesn't spell ET!

answer to 3: On a serious note, the Egyptians seriously believed the ancestors were from Sirius? Serious? :w00t: :w00t:

Dunn comments on the accuracy the Serapeum granite boxes.

Perhaps the most precise of all the ancient achievements.

Ancient high technology.

[media=]

[/media]

If there was an artefact that stood out as more precisely constructed than all else this would be it.

AA proponents all agree this had to be ancient high tech.

AA proponents all agree this had to be ancient high tech.

So that makes, what - 6 of you now?

dog-slaps-man-in-face-gif.gif

• Like 1

How did this thread get to be so long!!??

Is it just one of those forum oddities or has it just become a debating thread?

Or have there been some compelling new findings?

one post at a time, sometimes two . I've been thoroughly enjoying all of the good natured exchange of information and ideas in this thread. :nw:

Plus i like the subject of elder Peruvian stonework. .. if it's ok i'd like to ask if it's Known if ALL of the 'puffy faced' complexly polygonal stonework is done like this>post-86645-0-30175300-1362773915_thumb.j

and, anyone have any info on this wall?>post-86645-0-69642100-1362774282_thumb.j

, which was apparently dismantled and reassembled ? (the rocks are numbered) I'm curious as to what the sides and tops and bottoms looked like.

also... what about the walls in Cuzco with newer building on top... what do the INTERIORS of those walls look like? Are the interior sides visible??? or covered up? are they ruble/back fill ?? or are they finished as the "exterior" sides are??

for fun> post-86645-0-33314900-1362774458_thumb.j

• Like 1

one post at a time, sometimes two . I've been thoroughly enjoying all of the good natured exchange of information and ideas in this thread. :nw:

Plus i like the subject of elder Peruvian stonework. .. if it's ok i'd like to ask if it's Known if ALL of the 'puffy faced' complexly polygonal stonework is done like this>post-86645-0-30175300-1362773915_thumb.j

and, anyone have any info on this wall?>post-86645-0-69642100-1362774282_thumb.j

, which was apparently dismantled and reassembled ? (the rocks are numbered) I'm curious as to what the sides and tops and bottoms looked like.

also... what about the walls in Cuzco with newer building on top... what do the INTERIORS of those walls look like? Are the interior sides visible??? or covered up? are they ruble/back fill ?? or are they finished as the "exterior" sides are??

for fun> post-86645-0-33314900-1362774458_thumb.j

The Cuzco walls are internally precise in all 3 planes. Foerster has a video clip that I posted earlier in the thread where the accuracy is visible though holes. The walls are approx 1 metre thick.

The reconstructed walls are easily discernible as they do not incorporate the same accuracy as other walls. Close up images reveal the difference.

Edited by zoser

Try this around 3:00

Notice also the vitrification inside the hole.

Thanks zoser , i can't always access videos, but that's precisely what i'm wondering... if at least Some of the walls are "internally precise" .

I would guess that many of the walls with level courses of rectangular blocks would have fitted /flat tops and bases sides ? I just always wondered about the hidden interior surfaces of the complexly polygonal walls and if any were fitted throughout their width as well.

*woops, while i was posting you posted the video.. (piggy back wifi seems to be pretty hot right now... i'll see if i can see it.

well i saw most of it before the wifi cut out ... I'm impressed . The stonework on the opposite sides of that street are completely different.

Machu Pichu has many buildings with the Massive stonework topped by small crude work . The cruder tops must surely have been made by more recent occupants than the lower massive interlocked stuff.

Edited by lightly

Machu Pichu has many buildings with the Massive stonework topped by small crude work . The cruder tops must surely have been made by more recent occupants than the lower massive interlocked stuff.

Well, if you had a collection of many different sized stones how would you arrange them into a wall? Would you build the base with the smaller stones then heave and hoist the largest stones on top?

• Like 1

Does it really matter?

As long as the mainstream fairy tales are proved in the end to be the utter nonsense that they are I really don't mind.

Do we really understand what the term ET really means anyway?

Interdimensional, intergalactical..........

On a serious note the Ancient Egyptians believed seriously in their ancestors being from Sirius, Orion, and even the Sun.

The smart money says they were right.

Really? Smart money says egyption ancestors were from the sun.

I need to add that to the list of stupid stuff you have claimed.

• Like 1

Just in case there are any new viewers on this thread. You need to understand how Zoser thinks.

(Newcomers, this is no joke. Zoser actually used these to plead his case).

If it is on video then it is real.

500 years ago was the stone age.

It never freezes in Peru.

Humans cannot move large rocks.

If it is on the History Channel then it must be true.

The show Ancient Aliens is 100% fact.

Only high heat can polish.

99.9% of researches are lying.

The smart money says they were right

Let's not forget how you feel that anything can be labled as being precise.

• Like 1

Really? Smart money says egyption ancestors were from the sun.

I need to add that to the list of stupid stuff you have claimed.

HAHAHAHAhahaha :clap: ... Im calling the bookies next for the odds.... :tu:

yep.. nothing new or interesting that has not been posted before and explained..

New stuff zoser.. new stuff.. come on mate.. I know you have it in you.. find something new that has not been explained to you already.. time and time again..

Im stickin with the All -Mighty-Oz ! He can whip up a building in No time ! :tu:

Well, if you had a collection of many different sized stones how would you arrange them into a wall? Would you build the base with the smaller stones then heave and hoist the largest stones on top?

doubleish post .. scusa

post-86645-0-57978500-1362790692_thumb.j

Edited by lightly

. . . No. I'm pointing out that some walls at Machu Pichu are one style on the bottom and another, obviously newer, smaller, cruder style on some of the tops. This example has mortar on the top portion... none below.

like this > post-86645-0-26189300-1362791059_thumb.j

. . . No. I'm pointing out that some walls at Machu Pichu are one style on the bottom and another, obviously newer, smaller, cruder style on some of the tops. This example has mortar on the top portion... none below.

like this > post-86645-0-26189300-1362791059_thumb.j

It has been proposed that the upheaval caused by the Spanish could be to blame for the change in building styles and quality. I don't see anything wrong with that interpretation myself.

• Like 1

If war analogies are your thing:

70 years ago the Russians sealed the fate of the 6th army; now they have sealed the fate of their latest foe: the skeptic army.

This thread is their Stalingrad.

First Von Daniken and Stitchen, later Dunn, Foerster, and Childress, and now the Russians.

All have contributed in this war of attrition.

The AA proponents will now inexorably work their way to Berlin and expose the mainstream archaeological faction once and for all.

I stand by my prior assessments. (and bless you seeder for digging that up so I wouldn'r have to re-hash it all.)

In general, most of the claims made by the russians (small r) are either distorting, exaggerating or flat-out lying. In short, no different from any of the other crowd you lump them in with.

Analogy wise, a better comparison would be the Russian participation in the First World War, Incompetent, Ineffectual and ultimately largely forgotten by history.

• Like 2