Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Oera Linda Book and the Great Flood [Part 2]

Abramelin

What is kind of fun is that I start leaning towards the Fryan territory encompassing all of Europe or much of it, like you all have been pushing here, and you all start leaning to my initial idea that the Fryan territory was very close to present day Friesland.

Katwijk, Kaddik (= Katwijk, as pronounced in local dialect), Kadik?

Lol.

Well, maybe some day we'll meet in the middle.

Edited by Abramelin

What is kind of fun is that I start leaning towards the Fryan territory encompassing all of Europe or much of it, like you all have been pushing here, and you all start leaning to my initial idea that the Fryan territory was very close to present day Friesland.

Katwijk, Kaddik (= Katwijk, as pronounced in local dialect), Kadik?

Lol.

Well, maybe some day we'll meet in the middle.

So why do you push the HOHES VENN at Aachen ?

Edited by Knul

Maybe, you want to look at my website: http://www.rodinbook...bgeografie.html .

I'm looking - that 2nd map is great, I hadn't seen it, it's quite amazing how the whole area has changed so much.

On the 3rd map what I see is Baduhenna - as Buda in the wood - where it seems Seven Woods would be

Then Munnicke (rather than Munster) in the same area - in fact - right where Buda, as Baduhenna would be - so, do you have a particular TOWN that might be Buda?

Or maybe they are both in the woods - or which one is in the high fens?

That's what I say. Apol and you are questioning that. Therefore I say: that's up to you !

My opinion at this stage is that Budapest is situated too far from Freyjasland.

My opinion at this stage is that Münster is situated in a quite perfect area for being the site of the burgh Mannagardavvrda.

At the same time: It would have been strange if the Frisians didn't make use of the waterway Donau, which starts very close to the Rhine in the area of Freiburg - where they around 550-555 BC established the burgh of New Freyjasburgh. So, Budapest - which is situated at Donau - might at least be taken into consideration, even if it seems all too far away from the Frisian territory.

But if they would have listed Kâdik, Aðenja etc. among their burghs incorporated in their grietenies in times past, they would certainly have done the same around 550 BC with Budapest. These places were, after all, under the surveillance of the mother at Texland.

Though, if Budapest belonged to Freyjasland, it's strange that Apollânja didn't continue there on her long journey.

However, nothing is mentioned in the manuscript which can make us assume that the Frisians really made use of Donau.

Edited by Apol

I'm looking - that 2nd map is great, I hadn't seen it, it's quite amazing how the whole area has changed so much.

On the 3rd map what I see is Baduhenna - as Buda in the wood - where it seems Seven Woods would be

Then Munnicke (rather than Munster) in the same area - in fact - right where Buda, as Baduhenna would be - so, do you have a particular TOWN that might be Buda?

Both this Munnickeburen and the Baduhenna are in the same area called VENEN EN WOUDEN (Haga Fenna and Walda). We don't know the name of the castles at Kuinre.

Edited by Knul

My opinion at this stage is that Budapest is situated too far from Freyjasland.

My opinion at this stage is that Münster is situated in a quite perfect area for being the site of the burgh Mannagardavvrda.

At the same time: It would have been strange if the Frisians didn't make use of the waterway Donau, which starts very close to the Rhine in the area of Freiburg - where they around 550-555 BC established the burgh of New Freyjasburgh. So, Budapest - which is situated at Donau - might at least be taken into consideration, even if it seems all too far away from the Frisian territory.

But if they would have listed Kâdik, Aðenja etc. among their burghs incorporated in their grietenies in times past, they would certainly have done the same around 550 BC with Budapest. These places were, after all, under the surveillance of the mother at Texland.

Though, if Budapest belonged to Freyjasland, it's strange that Apollânja didn't continue there on her long journey.

However, nothing is mentioned in the manuscript which can make us assume that the Frisians really made use of Donau.

With the same logic people identified the castle Kerenak in the utmost north of the Scottish Highlands with Karnak in Egypt.

Edited by Knul

With the same logic people identified the castle Kerenak in the utmost north of the Scottish Highlands with Karnak in Egypt.

You must explain that more in-depth

You keep insisting that Kadik = Katwijk instead of Cadiz.

I haven't studied that topic yet - as said, I'm a little late. But those who crawl may also reach the mountains.

But I have seen that you have discussed it.

I made a quick look at it now, and yes, it seems very plausible that Katwijk is Kadik.

Then I also understand what you meant by "me using that logic".

It has always been a mystery to me that one single burgh-femme only is mentioned residing outside Fryasland.

I think you have done a great work there.

Yes, I can see that my map is wrong regarding Kâtsburch - it must be the same burch as Kattaburch,

which is situated deep into Saxanamarka.

I will correct it and publish my map anew.

Thank you for correcting me, Knul.

Edited by Apol

Maybe you're right that Katwick is Cadiz. It's a very interesting idea.

I haven't studied that topic yet - as said, I'm a little late. But those who crawl may also reach the mountains.

It is not Katwick, but Kadik. See your earlier post.

[bOEK VAN ADELA MS PAG. 57]

Ak et Flyland ne macht er navt ne landa aend forth naerne . Hi skold alsa mith sinum ljvdum fon lek aend brek omkomth haeve , thêr vmbe gvngon hja thes nachtis tha landa birâwa aend fâra bi dêi . Alsa alinga thêre kâd forth farande kêmon hja to thêre folkplanting Kâdik, althus hêten vmbe that hjara have thrvch êne stênene kâdik formath was . 2. Hir selladon hja allerhanne liftochta , men Tutja thju burchfâm nilde navt dâja that hja ra selva nither setta . Thâ hja rêd wêron krêjon hja twist . Tünis wilde thrvch thju strête fon tha middelsê vmbe tofârane fâr tha rika kaening fon Egiptalandum , lik hi wel êr dên hêde , men Inka sêide , that i sin nocht hêde fon al et Findas folk . Inka mênde that er byskin wel en hach dêl fon Atland by wysa fon êland vrbilêwen skolde wêsa , thêr hi mith tha ljvdum frêthoch lêva machte . 3. As tha bêda nêva t althus navt ênes wrde koste , gvng Tünis to aend stek en râde fône in t strând , aend Inka êne blâwe . Thêr aefter macht jahwêder kjasa , hwam ek folgja wilde , aend wonder , by Inka thêr en gryns hêde vmbe tha kaeningar fon Findas folk to thjanja , hlipon tha mâsta Finna aend Mâgjara ovir . As hja nw thaet folk tellath aend tha skêpa thêr nêi dêlath hêde , tha skêdon tha flâta fon ekkorum ; fon nêf Tünis is aefternêi tâl kêmen , fon nêf Inka ninmer .

Edited by Knul

So why do you push the HOHES VENN at Aachen ?

Because that's how the area is really called, "High Fenns and Woods".

And that's where Bitburg/Büdesheim >> Beda was located.

From Beda to Buda is not a big jump. And from Büde to Buda not either.

And ... it was a burgh.

Edited by Abramelin

You keep insisting that Kadik = Katwijk instead of Cadiz.

You shifted from 'everything happened all over Europe' to 'it happened close to Friesland'.

You deny the obvious similarity between the old name for Münster, Mimigardaford, and the OLB Mannagardaforda.

Btw, have you located "Kattaburch" yet? According to the OLB it was 'deep into the Saxenmarken', and that would be the German Kassel:

The city's name is derived from the ancient Castellum Cattorum, a castle of the Chatti, a German tribe that had lived in the area since Roman times.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kassel

Lol, so Mimigardaford cannot be Mannagardaforda, but the burgh of Buda can be the Baduhenna woods?

Buda is a burgh, not a (holy) forest.

The earliest part of Budapesht to be occupied was by Celtic tribes , the main tribe seems to have been the Eravisci in the Pilis Mountains ,and the oldest town called Ak-Ink (they say meaning ample water , i am thinking Inka) and variously Budavari Palota , and Gellert , after Saint Gellert .....The romans called it Aquincum ( a Queen Came ?)

The Eravisci were a highly cultured tribe of Danubian Celts , from the 3rd or 4th C .BC , .....Gellert hill and Aquincum were situated on the right bank of the Danube , at a very important ford or river crossing , where both waterways and land routes met ........The Eravisci minted their own coins , on which the name was shortened to "Ravis".... in the 1st C the Ravis were subdued by the Romans, and absorbed into Pannonia.....in 376 ad the romans fell to Barbarians , The Avars circa 600 ad, and the Magyars of Arpad around 900 ad ,........Mongols then destroyed it in 1241 , King Bela 4 re-built it , and joined the two cities on either side of the ford then called Buda and Pestj and this became the capital city .

Pestj (Slavic ) for oven , may mean hearth , or could be to do with the hot springs prevalent in the area , or considering the Magi could be to do with the Zoroastrian religion ..... ..The German name for Budapesht was Ofen , again meaning Oven ..

The Supreme God of the Eravisci was Teutamus or teutanus , Deu-Danus...., but their were also temples to Silvanus , Diana, Minerva , Iuppitus , and Epona the wickan horse goddess....there was also a temple to Mithras in the Soldiers quarters in the roman era .........one of the earliest depictions of the iconic picture of two people on one horse was found in the area , thought to be from the 2nd half of the 3rd Century .

But I have seen that you have discussed it.

I made a quick look at it now, and yes, it seems very plausible that Katwijk is Kadik.

Then I also understand what you meant by "me using that logic".

It has always been a mystery to me that one single burgh-femme only is mentioned residing outside Fryasland.

I think you have done a great work there.

Yes, I can see that my map is wrong regarding Kâtsburch - it must be the same burch as Kattaburch,

which is situated deep into Saxanamarka.

I will correct it and publish my map anew.

Thank you for correcting me, Knul.

An other burchfam Geert reigned in Athens.Katwijk is not Kadik as Abramelin claims, but Cadiz at the entrance of the Mediterranean. It is called a folkplanting (colony). Kassel is not in Saxony, but in Hessen.

Edited by Knul

You shifted from 'everything happened all over Europe' to 'it happened close to Friesland'.

You deny the obvious similarity between the old name for Münster, Mimigardaford, and the OLB Mannagardaforda.

Btw, have you located "Kattaburch" yet? According to the OLB it was 'deep into the Saxenmarken', and that would be the German Kassel:

The city's name is derived from the ancient Castellum Cattorum, a castle of the Chatti, a German tribe that had lived in the area since Roman times.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kassel

No I did not shift. I just opposed your view that everything happened around the Middelzee. Remember ?

An other burchfam Geert reigned in Athens.Katwijk is not Kadik as Abramelin claims, but Cadiz at the entrance of the Mediterranean. It is called a folkplanting (colony). Kassel is not in Saxony, but in Hessen.

You remember the map I have now posted THREE times, Knul?

Kassel was in the Saxenmarken.

And the Katwijk/Kadik thing is nothing but a typical OLB play with words.

Shall I show you again the late medieval drawing of Katwijk (or better, Lugdunum Batavorum), with TWO PILLARS left and right of the entrance of the Harbour?

You remember the map I have now posted THREE times, Knul?

Kassel was in the Saxenmarken.

And the Katwijk/Kadik thing is nothing but a typical OLB play with words.

Shall I show you again the late medieval drawing of Katwijk (or better, Lugdunum Batavorum), with TWO PILLARS left and right of the entrance of the Harbour?

Lugdunum_Batavorum_1693_zps7915d6c0.jpg

So we have a Frisian colony in Mainz, and I have also posted about a Frisian colony in Switzerland:

The Frisians had created that colony amongst descendents of their ancestors, ancestors who had settled there on their way to Rome around 111 BC. And it was 'half-way to Rome', so they called it "haele wey" which later became "Helvetia".

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=184645&st=8430#entry4139552

Again about the OLB play with words and 'etymology':

Katwijk ("Kattik" or "Kaddik" in the local dialect") was smack in the middle of the territory of the Cananefates.

Cananefates minus -f- = Cananeates.

Canaanites, remember?

The REAL Phoenicians were Canaanites, and they settled Gadir, or Kadik/Cadiz, Qadesh/ and so on.

I have made a small study, and come to another conclusion since my previous contribution:

- Kât.sburch may have been in Katwijk, like on my map.

- Katta.burch is another burch than Kât.sburch - it is a newer one, mentioned around 300 BC only, therefore it isn't in the grietmen's list of ca. 550 BC.

It is certainly Kassel in Saxanamarka.

- Kâdik is Cadiz in Spain.

Edited by Apol