Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Remove your uniform because it is ‘offensive’

Commander CMG

I disagree, military personnel are already very disciplined and understand their place - which is in harms way by the order of an unknown General somewhere whose choice to place them there they have no say in. Every job type will have it's "loose cannons" but for the most part those who join the armed forces are not afraid of rigid discipline and will act regardless of danger to their own lives, thats rare on both counts, they deserve respect unless they act otherwise in public, that's just my opinion.

yeah they learn discipline .. but my point is never take that for granted

the moment they treated with special treatment and think they are above the law

or get free pass on things you'd get instant corruption

i see nothing wrong what with was done to this military personell in my opinion

i think they should be kept tightly to maintain order

the min you give a low ranking soldier " of any army " authority over even a civilian public toilet he will be dictator

Edited by Knight Of Shadows

yeah they learn discipline .. but my point is never take that for granted

the moment they treated with special treatment and think they are above the law

or get free pass on things you'd get instant corruption

i see nothing wrong what with was done to this military personell in my opinion

i think they should be kept tightly to maintain order

the min you give a low ranking soldier " of any army " authority over even a civilian public toilet he will be dictator

People must be very different there, because I know a lot of folks who are or have been in the military and the majority of them are very humble. It's not uncommon for a group of them to be out and someone offers to pay their tab or buy them a round of drinks. They are almost embarrassed by the attention. My brother-in-law stopped wearing his leather military jacket, because of the people that would come up to him and thank him for his service.

• Like 1

People must be very different there, because I know a lot of folks who are or have been in the military and the majority of them are very humble. It's not uncommon for a group of them to be out and someone offers to pay their tab or buy them a round of drinks. They are almost embarrassed by the attention. My brother-in-law stopped wearing his leather military jacket, because of the people that would come up to him and thank him for his service.

well my opinion probably baised due the situation we're living in right now here

don't tell anyone i said that :D

• Like 2

Wow. That makes me feel angry. Military fly commercial i'm uniforms all the time, why would virgin staff not know their own policy??

Wow. That makes me feel angry. Military fly commercial i'm uniforms all the time, why would virgin staff not know their own policy??

I'm not sure Virgin had/have one, all they had to do was apply commonsense and ignore the non-existent policy dreamed up by the uninformed security official - who I believe was an airport employee.