Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What would U tell the world's power-mongers?

regeneratia

We know that this world is being run by unelected power-mongers. We know that these power tyrants fear the world's population waking up to their high, control-mongering antics.

If you had the chance to tell them something, and they had to listen to you, what would you say?

I would tell them:

"YOU ALL ARE GOING DOWN!! This is the end of your era! We The People = We The Power."

"Prepare to die... "

I'd tell them to get drunk and crawl in the window of somebody's home at two in the morning.

• Like 6

We know all of this? Perhaps you know, but I don't know. And even if what you're saying is true, I wouldn't waste my time. Power hungry people always think they know better than you and wouldn't listen anyway so why waste breath or time?

• Like 1

I would say "You're welcome sir, and I will gladly take a bullet for you because your wealth and power make it obvious that you are better and more important than me" :tu:

• Like 1

In my country we're run by elected "power-mongers". And, to the ones I highly disapprove of I say, "I'm not going to vote for you".

• Like 3

In my country we're run by elected "power-mongers". And, to the ones I highly disapprove of I say, "I'm not going to vote for you".

I highly suspect that even in your country, the invisables run the show.

• Like 1

I'd tell them to get drunk and crawl in the window of somebody's home at two in the morning.

Haha, ditto, but I would be at the top of the stairs, lights on, and NO, I would not evaluate sh(t!

• Like 3

In my country we're run by elected "power-mongers"..

I strongly suspect that the only way to become elected is to be in bed with the "invisible" power-mongers.

. And, to the ones I highly disapprove of I say, "I'm not going to vote for you".

So then you vote for the other candidate(s) also in-bed with the "invisibles"

• Like 2

I would ask them, "if you really exist, if you really have so much power, if you really are secret and if you really are ruthless, how come people are allowed to start topics like this on an internet forum with no fear of repercussions?"

• Like 4

I would ask them, "if you really exist, if you really have so much power, if you really are secret and if you really are ruthless, how come people are allowed to start topics like this on an internet forum with no fear of repercussions?"

Hypothetically speaking, I imagine they would answer: "Well, I can stop this part of the forum by putting hypothetical moderators on it and having them hypothetically opposing the premise that we exist." (I wrote hypothetical, and it means, hypothetical!)

To that, I would answer: "Well done."

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 2

It is interesting that the basic premise of this thread is of interest to ... those who would not have this question posed publicly nor to have the public respond to the question. It says alot about the importance of this very question.

• Like 1

We know all of this? Perhaps you know, but I don't know. And even if what you're saying is true, I wouldn't waste my time. Power hungry people always think they know better than you and wouldn't listen anyway so why waste breath or time?

Good point.

Hypothetically speaking, I imagine they would answer: "Well, I can stop this part of the forum by putting hypothetical moderators on it and having them hypothetically opposing the premise that we exist." (I wrote hypothetical, and it means, hypothetical!)

To that, I would answer: "Well done."

Hypothetically that is totally illogical and nonsensical drivel.

This hypothetical all powerful New World Order are so limited in there power that the best they can (hypothetically of course) manage is to post an opposing view? No black helicopter s coming in the night to make those that highlight their activities disappear? No removal of the offending posts from the website?

This hypothetical, scary, all powerful New World Order seems to be not very scary or powerful to me.

• Like 3

I could not post what I would say to them as every other word would be full of ****'s....... :innocent:

• Like 1

OK, we have your opinion. I resepct that you have an opinion. The use of "drivel" is an insult, as is "illogical", which I believe we are not supposed to do to each other in these forums. But then of course, you mentioned the hypothetical.

I am not insulted.

And I admire that you are fearless. I like to think I am too, altho every once in a while, I find one come up to face me. The key words in that are "face me". With me, fear has no ability to sneak around or to be covert.

Do I seem unintelligent (drivel) to you? Do I seem mindless (illogical) to you?

I would think you could use those terms with people who monosyllable their posts. Needless to say, I am not a monosyllable-er.

Complex thinking is demonstrated by the personal command of language.

This hypothetical all powerful New World Order are so limited in there power that the best they can (hypothetically of course) manage is to post an opposing view? No black helicopter s coming in the night to make those that highlight their activities disappear? No removal of the offending posts from the website?

This hypothetical, scary, all powerful New World Order seems to be not very scary or powerful to me.

Edited by regeneratia

When everything goes south and you are in your inner sanctum just remember one thought, keep your friends close but your enemies closer. Why? Your enemy could be very well be sitting next to in that sanctum and just waiting for the perfect moment. Sleep well tonight. Tootles *walks away giggling*

Edited by Jinxdom
  • Like 1

But the US has openly admitted to hireing folks to refute thier crimes on online message boards. Cause the truth is, as powerful as they are, if the people can ever find a way to be united, thier party is over that day.

• Like 2

There may have been a time that this would have been effective, but since now they are all greedy power mongers (at the federal level) who care more about thier own image, power, and corporate donors than thier constituants, this method is less and less effective. Example, how many presidential candidates that ran in the last election can you name? Probably only the guy who won and his republican counterpart. How much of a choice is that really? Not much in my opinion.
  • Like 3

You deny power mongers exist? You're kidding right? Just because they don't have the power to kill every person that disagrees with them, or tell you what type of content you can post on the internet doesn't mean there are no power mongers.

Perhaps thier answer to your response, were they to be honest, would be we're getting to that Waspie, be patient, we have been.

• Like 3

We know that this world is being run by unelected power-mongers.

Well, many of the world's wealthy are overly (and negatively) influential (the Koch brothers spring to mind), but I suspect thats not who you're talking about.

• Like 1

Hmmm, wonder if this can be explained on this UNEXPLAINED MYSTERY forum?

No black helicopter s coming in the night to make those that highlight their activities disappear?

Hmm, thats a thread title on this forum!

The people in power control through the rest of us letting them control us, it's really nothing more, unless there's some big underlying psychological influence or mind-bending machine or alike, in addition to "you can live a better life when you follow us and our basic ideals like democracy, organized society blablah". It's not money, not violence, not oath nor emotion that binds us to them but something along those lines, something much more general and overall, in nature.

As to what I would say to them... "I hope you'd come to live in how the lowest of us live, could open your view a lot. About how little you need to change those lives for the better, but how easily you throw so much to other things. They're not just people, they're also a great resource to you and to us all, and you let that resource rot like a million-dollar meal. It's not only a travesty to them but to you and us all too. You hold the ropes though, for what it's worth. And all your conspiraciness is pointless, you'll die anyhow like the rest of us and the world will go on, and people will prevail. There's a force in this world stronger than any human being alone, because that force affects us all. That force is also the thing that will make your plots obsolete eventually, it's just a matter of time, whether it's tomorrow or after a million years. You might as well be better humans and let people live their lives more in peace and prosperity, the little people too."

• Like 2