Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best evidence for ET visitation - 4th edition

Hazzard

There's a fourth edition now?

:cry:

I don't think I can catch up.

I think we may have lost a few of the key contributors from what I've read elsewhere, so this one may well not steam ahead as fast as the previous editions. Sadly, I might add...

At least two of the ones I recall look to be missing. Alas.

• Like 1

I think we may have lost a few of the key contributors from what I've read elsewhere, so this one may well not steam ahead as fast as the previous editions. Sadly, I might add...

I think that depends on how you look at it. Skyeagle is kicking butt over at the conspiracy forum these days, on the"right" side this time. But most of the guys are still around. Over the thousands of pages of BE threads we have dissected many of the famous cases and some of the not so famous,... but there is always room for more.

I say - keep em coming. :)

• Like 3

Me Too Hazzard ! ME too ! THe BE thread will live forever ! Due to its nature ! :tu:

flpalmharborpark8jan13_.jpg

PALM HARBOR PARK -- On January 8, 2013, I was playing basketball around 11 AM, when two pool cleaner’s screamed look. I looked and saw a silver Frisbee object. The one guy said he watched it shoot backwards then hover. They tried to take pictures but their cell phones weren’t working, so I ran to get my camera and took a picture. A second later it disappeared. At first the picture wouldn’t show up but I put the SD card in my computer and it was there. I’ve been scared to come forward because of government and I’ve been having bad headaches and trouble sleeping. I know what we saw was not from this planet. Thanks to MUFON CMS

I have come to clean ze pool

l.jpg

yes good point. With the bolded though, have we ever? (more pondering lol for me)

Not that I know of, hence the concern with NEO's. We do not even have a popgun pointed out there. Just telescopes.

I did briefly look into Tehran recently, but luckily for me Dbunker bottled it :gun: (emoticon used to emphasise fight talk DB :-* )

Intrigues me that one, it always sounds a great deal like Plasma to me, I never really understood why it is a stand out case. It seems to fit into the realms of plasma quite well.

Intrigues me that one, it always sounds a great deal like Plasma to me, I never really understood why it is a stand out case. It seems to fit into the realms of plasma quite well.

Same here,... I think that all the events that took place http://www.ufocasebook.com/tehraniran.html can be attributed to the atmospheric plasma phenomenon.

• Like 1

There's a fourth edition now?

:cry:

I don't think I can catch up.

There's nothing to catch up on.

There's nothing to catch up on.

You couldnt be more wrong.... These threads contain lots of cool stuff, plenty to learn, and many good intelligent people willing to share their vast knowledge.

But as for that (still lacking) final exhibit A.... you are correct.

Not at all,... there are many I havent even heard of. Im guessing its because they are worse (evidence wise) than the ones I have heard of.

To me that says a lot.

So did you guys come to an agreement on the whole Pascagoula case?

That would be the two fishermen who claimed to have been abducted, back in 1973.

http://en.wikipedia....goula_Abduction

A couple of red flags.

*Parker claimed that he could not recall what had happened to him inside the craft, although later, during sessions of hypnotic regression he offered some hazy details.

*In a later interview over 20 years after the initial incident, Parker's story became much more elaborate.

*He then claimed that 19 years later, he came in contact with the same craft again. This time he voluntarily walked aboard the craft and met with the same female being that had examined his body in 1973. He claimed he had a conversation with the being, in English, in which she communicated to him a religious message. She informed him that they shared the same God, that the bible was an authentic text, and that her species wanted to live on earth but could not due to humanity's tendency towards war and destruction.

An interesting story, to say the least. But, as most of the time when it comes to these UFO cases, all we have is a story. Nothing to investigate really, so I believe we ended up with the USUAL believe it or not?

Edited by Hazzard

That would be the two fishermen who claimed to have been abducted, back in 1973.

A couple of red flags.

*Parker claimed that he could not recall what had happened to him inside the craft, although later, during sessions of hypnotic regression he offered some hazy details.

*In a later interview over 20 years after the initial incident, Parker's story became much more elaborate.

*He then claimed that 19 years later, he came in contact with the same craft again. This time he voluntarily walked aboard the craft and met with the same female being that had examined his body in 1973. He claimed he had a conversation with the being, in English, in which she communicated to him a religious message. She informed him that they shared the same God, that the bible was an authentic text, and that her species wanted to live on earth but could not due to humanity's tendency towards war and destruction.

An interesting story, to say the least. But, as most of the time when it comes to these UFO cases, all we have is a story. Nothing to investigate really, so I believe we ended up with the USUAL believe it or not?

I agree mate the 20 years return trip is definitely the most dubious part of the tale.

Here is another cracker though Hazz

The craft is reported to be 8 foot wide, 8 foot high.

What do you reckon of that? :D

Edited by psyche101

A lego Borg cube? :unsure2:

• Like 2

A couple of red flags.

please do ellaborate on the 'red flags' Hazz......I dont see the problem!

(remember context is crucial as is the mental state of Parker and its rapid deteriation since the event.....)

look up the Pascagoula thread here on UM, makes for a good read IMO

I agree mate the 20 years return trip is definitely the most dubious part of the tale.

hmmm so the account given by this mentally disturbed person 20 years on from the 'event' that sent him crazy is the most dubious part....

then we have a great case by default, right?

I reckon we would struggle to reconcile the beings let alone the craft and us not being able to do so doesnt diminish the event nor the descriptions. IMO

please do ellaborate on the 'red flags' Hazz......I dont see the problem!

With the examples I gave,... You seriously dont know what a "red flag" is in this context?

Edited by Hazzard

I just look at an ET visiting earth from a common sense standpoint.....what does this rock have to offer that you can't find anywhere else in this arm of the Milky Way?

In a word....NOTHING.

There is water on Mars (far less of it) and on Europa (far more of it) than what is on earth.

If the theories about the gas giants are correct, then the cores of these planets are diamonds the size of earth.

If you need a gas like methane, there is a greater abundance of it on Titan.

It is a mathematical certainty you can find precious metals such as gold, silver, platinum and the like in greater quantities on other planets.

Mankind as a species really isn't that special, we had the pieces to start the Industrial Revolution 1700 years before it happened but were too stupid to put the pieces together, plus we destroy knowledge just to "discover" once again hundred of years later.

Depending on your view, the earth is either the Mississippi or the North Korea of the Milky Way galaxy.

With the examples I gave,... You seriously dont know what a "red flag" is in this context?

ok, so your examples are introduced with the words 'a couple of red flags'.....

there are not a couple (of potential) red flags there just one, i.e. what he originally said versus what he says 20 years later.....both are needed to create the one red flag....so where is the other? thats my first question.

secondly in context which needs to include mental state 20 years on, how does what a mentally unstable person says 20 years on from an event constitute a red flag?

so I guess no I dont know, please do ellaborate

I just look at an ET visiting earth from a common sense standpoint.....what does this rock have to offer that you can't find anywhere else in this arm of the Milky Way?

In a word....NOTHING.

There is water on Mars (far less of it) and on Europa (far more of it) than what is on earth.

If the theories about the gas giants are correct, then the cores of these planets are diamonds the size of earth.

It is a mathematical certainty you can find precious metals such as gold, silver, platinum and the like in greater quantities on other planets.

Mankind as a species really isn't that special, we had the pieces to start the Industrial Revolution 1700 years before it happened but were too stupid to put the pieces together, plus we destroy knowledge just to "discover" once again hundred of years later.

Depending on your view, the earth is either the Mississippi or the North Korea of the Milky Way galaxy.

using your common sense standpoint, Earth is special in comparison to Europa and Mars .......because......it harbours life....

so its quite obvious why we are a more interesting piece of rock than Mars or Europa IMO

edit to add: unless of course you class life as ..NOTHING?

Edited by quillius

using your common sense standpoint, Earth is special in comparison to Europa and Mars .......because......it harbours life....

so its quite obvious why we are a more interesting piece of rock than Mars or Europa IMO

edit to add: unless of course you class life as ..NOTHING?

You're making an assumption that life doesn't exist elsewhere in this solar system let alone the galaxy, also you are making the assumption that all life has to be carbon based due to how life developed here. What is to say life cannot be beryllium, silicon, or boron based? I'm not saying that is the case, but based on how little we know about the universe in general, hell even how little we know about our own block to assume that life can only be carbon based.

Granted, my argument takes into account that most life in the universe is carbon based, so that would make this planet rather unremarkable to a space-faring society. Yay, another planet with life on it....they're going to be wearing the been there, done that t-shirt. So yes, in the grand scheme of things, this planet doesn't offer anything really special in comparison to other spots in our solar system let alone the rest of the galaxy.

In a word....NOTHING.

yes, that's what I try to argue, that, if an ET race was exploring our system, they'd give this planet as much attention as they would any of the other smaller planets, but they probably wouldn't find its inhabitants anywhere near technologically advanced enough to be worth saying Howdy to.