Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mountain of God

desert palm tree

In Greece there is mount Olympus - mountain of god. Sinai Mountain where Jewish god revealed, and gave Ten commandments to children of Israel. Jesus transfigured on high mountain. On each mountain peaks there is benben and above benben there is bennu bird. Bennu bird is a type and demonstration of god on higher. Absolute understanding of God.

Oromo has a highest mountain above all mountains of god all around the world. The best law of god , waaqaa. Life giving law, pure, noble compared to other laws , even Moses ten commandments and Jesus New commandment " love one another."

Oromo's Abaa mudda commandment "Not to cut their hair, to be righteous, not to recognize any leader who tries to get absolute power, not to fight among themselves."

Whatever floats your boat.

In Greece there is mount Olympus - mountain of god. Sinai Mountain where Jewish god revealed, and gave Ten commandments to children of Israel. Jesus transfigured on high mountain. On each mountain peaks there is benben and above benben there is bennu bird. Bennu bird is a type and demonstration of god on higher. Absolute understanding of God.

Oromo has a highest mountain above all mountains of god all around the world. The best law of god , waaqaa. Life giving law, pure, noble compared to other laws , even Moses ten commandments and Jesus New commandment " love one another."

Oromo's Abaa mudda commandment "Not to cut their hair, to be righteous, not to recognize any leader who tries to get absolute power, not to fight among themselves."

Welcome to UM, Abba mudda.

I do not understand why people follow rules dictated by someone telling them not to follow rules:

Not to cut their hair, to be righteous, not to recognize any leader who tries to get absolute power,

I am perfectly capable of being my own guru, thanks.

• Like 1

Indeed, welcome to UM :yes:

I guess I don't understand the point of your post.

Do you have a question?

"Cut not your hair, be righteous, recognize not any leader who tries to get absolute power, fight not against each other " is a New /old commandment for 21st century. A new commandment to get salvation .

Do you know why all top secret societies and European govermenents tried to destroy Oromumma on last two thousand years ? We were kings and priests all over the world. We miss that responsibility to genuine global salvation. Lost our position as light and salt of the earth. Greece poets knew us gods and who ''dine with gods "

"Cut not your hair, be righteous, recognize not any leader who tries to get absolute power, fight not against each other " is a New /old commandment for 21st century. A new commandment to get salvation .

I don't see what being righteous and not following tyrants and being peacable has to do with getting a haircut.

I don't see what being righteous and not following tyrants and being peacable has to do with getting a haircut.

I don't see what corporate success has to do with wearing a suit or getting a haircut either, but cultures have norms and there's a connection.

• Like 1

I don't see what corporate success has to do with wearing a suit or getting a haircut either, but cultures have norms and there's a connection.

Oh how fascinating. I really appreciate your adding to my education in that excellent way.

Sounds a hell of a lot like preaching if you ask me.

All can see from this New commandment is the surface part , political words - hair, leader, fight. You are fluffy. You are not spiritual and you can't see deep in ocean of powers.

The first commandment was the source of life and power for prophets of Judaism and Jesus New commandment for apostles. But that atmosphere of political power changed forever, and their system died. Ancient Egyptian, Persian, Greece and Roman passed through the channel of Judaism and Christianity. Now the Vatican has only the political power. . .

All can see from this New commandment is the surface part , political words - hair, leader, fight. You are fluffy. You are not spiritual and you can't see deep in ocean of powers.

The first commandment was the source of life and power for prophets of Judaism and Jesus New commandment for apostles. But that atmosphere of political power changed forever, and their system died. Ancient Egyptian, Persian, Greece and Roman passed through the channel of Judaism and Christianity. Now the Vatican has only the political power. . .