Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best evidence for ET visitation - 4th edition

Hazzard

using your common sense standpoint, Earth is special in comparison to Europa and Mars .......because......it harbours life....

so its quite obvious why we are a more interesting piece of rock than Mars or Europa IMO

edit to add: unless of course you class life as ..NOTHING?

it may be that Life is so common that finding it on another planet in another system wouldn't be anything particularly worth writing home about* (from the ETs' point of view). And besides, maybe they know that there is life on Europa, and that there once was on Mars, so this would just be another one to make a note of. :lol:

* or phoning (ho ho)

To those that made it happen, thank you for closing that ridiculous AA thread.

yes the behaviour of the 'sceptics' was appalling....unchecked.... and breaking forum rules in numerous posts....

but they got their crafty way and got the thread closed....

by the way...you didn't HAVE to read it you know... :rolleyes:

You're making an assumption that life doesn't exist elsewhere in this solar system let alone the galaxy, also you are making the assumption that all life has to be carbon based due to how life developed here. What is to say life cannot be beryllium, silicon, or boron based? I'm not saying that is the case, but based on how little we know about the universe in general, hell even how little we know about our own block to assume that life can only be carbon based.

Granted, my argument takes into account that most life in the universe is carbon based, so that would make this planet rather unremarkable to a space-faring society. Yay, another planet with life on it....they're going to be wearing the been there, done that t-shirt. So yes, in the grand scheme of things, this planet doesn't offer anything really special in comparison to other spots in our solar system let alone the rest of the galaxy.

hmmm......I am not making any assumptions juyst working with what we know.

You say the difference between Earth and Mars is nothing...........which I dont agree with as life is a major difference.

Where would you rather do lots of scientific research...... Sahara (mars) or the Amazon (earth)?

and to respond to Lord Vetinari ( PKA747) , yes life may have existed on Mars as it may have done in the Sahara...you would still opt for the Amazon though where life is currently flourishing, right?

yes the behaviour of the 'sceptics' was appalling....unchecked.... and breaking forum rules in numerous posts....

It did amaze me that thread......over 600 pages arguing with someone who knows nothing and ignores all the evidence (according to a majority of those participating)....quite baffling indeed

:st (hope you are well BTW)

Yeah, I didn't. It was just annoying that such a stupid thread was always bumped to the top.

It did amaze me that thread......over 600 pages arguing with someone who knows nothing and ignores all the evidence (according to a majority of those participating)....quite baffling indeed

:st (hope you are well BTW)

lol...yeah....IMO, 'Nopeda' said it all in a reply to the OP on page 7...

Uh huh...and how do you feel about it by this time? From my experience they welcome you in, then pelt you with all sorts of different bullsh*ts from all directions, and then get offended and insulting when you don't believe every different unlikely seeming story they try to give you to explain different things.

And that's just what happened...to zoser....continually attacked and called names when he stood up for his research and didn't back down.

I'm fine thanks.... :tu:

<snip>

And that's just what happened...to zoser....continually attacked and called names when he stood up for his research and didn't back down.

I wasn't research, it was pure willful ignorance and it was simply repeatedly pointed out. You can only get so far when fueled by ignorance.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

I wasn't research, it was pure willful ignorance and it was simply repeatedly pointed out. You can only get so far when fueled by ignorance.

Cheers,

Badeskov

hello Badeskov,

over 600 pages seems quite far dont you think :)

hmmm......I am not making any assumptions juyst working with what we know.

You say the difference between Earth and Mars is nothing...........which I dont agree with as life is a major difference.

Where would you rather do lots of scientific research...... Sahara (mars) or the Amazon (earth)?

and to respond to Lord Vetinari ( PKA747) , yes life may have existed on Mars as it may have done in the Sahara...you would still opt for the Amazon though where life is currently flourishing, right?

indeed they might, I do agree with you there. I'm just not sure that they'd be interested in us, the Humans, particularly, since the very fact of an advanced intelligent species exploring the planet would pretty well be proof that such things aren't all that uncommon, wouldn't it? That's why I don't think it need be proof that we haven't been visited that they haven't said Howdy yet, or at least as far as we know. And they might find the fauna to be found on Europa or in the atmosphere of the Gas Giants (or all the life that exists undergorund on Mars) at least as interesting, and that might be more convenient for them if their base is somewhere in that vicinity.

To those that made it happen, thank you for closing that ridiculous AA thread.

In the end, I think we can thank poor zoser for that. Like others, Im still in shock that it took so long.

• Like 2

please do ellaborate on the 'red flags' Hazz......I dont see the problem!

There are a number of possible factors, or “red flags,” which signal that a UFO case might be suspicious/lie/hoax.

For example - Every time Jaime Maussan opens his mout about a UFO - that is a red flag.

:tsu:

indeed they might, I do agree with you there. I'm just not sure that they'd be interested in us, the Humans, particularly, since the very fact of an advanced intelligent species exploring the planet would pretty well be proof that such things aren't all that uncommon, wouldn't it? That's why I don't think it need be proof that we haven't been visited that they haven't said Howdy yet, or at least as far as we know. And they might find the fauna to be found on Europa or in the atmosphere of the Gas Giants (or all the life that exists undergorund on Mars) at least as interesting, and that might be more convenient for them if their base is somewhere in that vicinity.

ok yes I do see where you are coming from on this one. At the same time, even allowing for the fact life may not be that uncommon, wouldnt it still potential interesting to them if the stage we are at (the small window of human existence) may be rarer.

i.e. if it takes us 500 million years to reach an advanced stage then maybe us finding life showing us a small window of history would be fascinating.

(I hope this makes sense)

There are a number of possible factors, or “red flags,” which signal that a UFO case might be suspicious/lie/hoax.

For example - Every time Jaime Maussan opens his mout about a UFO - that is a red flag.

:tsu:

I never thought you would answer for Hazz, DB :whistle:

can you explain the red flags in Pascagoula to me that Hazz was alluding to?

ok yes I do see where you are coming from on this one. At the same time, even allowing for the fact life may not be that uncommon, wouldnt it still potential interesting to them if the stage we are at (the small window of human existence) may be rarer.

i.e. if it takes us 500 million years to reach an advanced stage then maybe us finding life showing us a small window of history would be fascinating.

(I hope this makes sense)

indeed; so that may be why they prefer to observe us covertly, as we'd be like a scientifc experiment, to watch how a society develops to technologickal maturity. (Even if some people might think that was Rude. :P) Just making their presence known, just saying Howdy, would interfere with that, wouldn't it. It's a well known scientific principle that getting involved in what you're studying influences it. I reckon that may well be why they've never (officially, as far as we know) said Take me to your Leader, or Howdy.

It's a good quesiton that; is it a Red flag (i.e. is it cause for suspicion) that, 20 years later, the exact same craft, with the exact same personnel, came back down to say Howdy again, or might that not be so ouytrageous if he was part of an experiment (perhaps part of the same experiment I mentioned above) to study how knowledge of advanced extraterrestrial civilisations would affect someone psychologically over an extended length of time? If they wanted to carry on with the next stage of the experiment? Maybe it was like those TV documentaries that follow a bunch of kids over certain periods of time- 10, 20 years and so on?

indeed; so that may be why they prefer to observe us covertly, as we'd be like a scientifc experiment, to watch how a society develops to technologickal maturity. (Even if some people might think that was Rude. :P) Just making their presence known, just saying Howdy, would interfere with that, wouldn't it. It's a well known scientific principle that getting involved in what you're studying influences it. I reckon that may well be why they've never (officially, as far as we know) said Take me to your Leader, or Howdy.

plenty of logic there IMO, and I would agree this would make the most sense to me...if speculating on the 'why'...

It's a good quesiton that; is it a Red flag (i.e. is it cause for suspicion) that, 20 years later, the exact same craft, with the exact same personnel, came back down to say Howdy again, or might that not be so ouytrageous if he was part of an experiment (perhaps part of the same experiment I mentioned above) to study how knowledge of advanced extraterrestrial civilisations would affect someone psychologically over an extended length of time? If they wanted to carry on with the next stage of the experiment? Maybe it was like those TV documentaries that follow a bunch of kids over certain periods of time- 10, 20 years and so on?

interesting take LV, I do however think we cannot take what someone who has gone through a physical and mental breakdown, 20 years after a disturbing experience as gospel.....and IMO is probably best ignored or at least heavily seasoned (pinch of salt)

I never answer for anyone else..... Im just sick of the annoying "Q-dance" you always do. You know what a red flag is..... and you know why psyche, hazz and me feel that way.

The rest is just you doing the dance.

I never answer for anyone else..... Im just sick of the annoying "Q-dance" you always do. You know what a red flag is..... and you know why psyche, hazz and me feel that way.

I never said I didnt know what a red flag is....Hazz indicates that there are a couple of red flags...then proceeds to post one (which I dont think is a red flag anyway) not a couple. Simple copy and paste job probably.

Sick of the annoying Q dance...hmm interesting. wheres the dance? I asked someone who claimed a red flag to ellaborate on why it is so whilst also putting a counter forward as to why it isnt a red flag.....

hows that a dance.

and dont pull Hazz and Psyche into this you can have a go on your own....I know you can do it...come on...

explain why it is a red flag whilst keeping it in context of his mental history since the initial event?

when you can answer that then we may dance if you like.....in fact I will let you choose the style of dance also if that helps

notice bold, and yet a couple of posts earlier........

please do ellaborate on the 'red flags' Hazz......I dont see the problem!

(remember context is crucial as is the mental state of Parker and its rapid deteriation since the event.....)

my question to Hazz

and you quote my question to Hazz with a response as shown above....

:unsure2:

I just found out my sis-in-law's brother worked at Area 51. Electrician by trade. Top secret clearance, but is now working in Utah. I wondered why all of a sudden she's asking about which UFO books she should read.

I just found out my sis-in-law's brother worked at Area 51. Electrician by trade. Top secret clearance, but is now working in Utah. I wondered why all of a sudden she's asking about which UFO books she should read.

Really? Heavens. he probably out-ranked Bob Lazar.

Wow... I dont know about you, but thats all the evidence I need.

and you quote my question to Hazz with a response as shown above....

:unsure2:

I jump in where ever I feel the need... or interest. If thats ok with you.

Also... you are doing it again :td: nit picking I believe its called.

Edited by DBunker

look up the Pascagoula thread here on UM, makes for a good read IMO

Ill go check it out Q

• Like 1