Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mind Control. It's been here the whole time.

prometheuslocke

It says the structure was modified, not built over.

The existing structure was built no later than the late Ptolemaic period. The temple, dedicated to Hathor, is one of the best preserved temples in all Egypt. Subsequent additions were added in Roman times.

.... I don't have words. Sure I do. Huge reliefs caved into a storage room have no significance. This is your answer.

Great.

You tell me - how significant are reliefs in a storage crypt? They are there to indicate the purpose of the room, and not for the celebration.

You don't have to like it.

Harte

• Like 1

The point was I needed a list of reasons, to attempt to prove it. Since you provided only one reason, "that you don't notice it." I can't argue with you. If you not noticing mind control is enough to make you believe it does not exist, and does not affect you.. then you do not understand the concept of mind control enough to prove its existence to you.

@cormac

Edit: Your disinterest is showing more clearly now, as you have now repeated the same argument three times, in as many minutes! One day, I hope you will have the opportunity to look back on this thread, and notice how little you followed the conversation, repeating the arguments of others, while completely ignoring facts which I present. For instance, Reagan was not taken out of context, if anything, my interpretation of the quote is much closer to "true Reagan" than yours, or Harte's. Yet you persist to assume you know what you are talking about without researching, at all.

One day, perhaps this thread will be proof of mind control to you. Until then.

Actually, you did take what he said out of context as the full paragraph where he says that actually says:

I have spoken today of a vision and the obstacles to its realization. More than a century ago a young Frenchman, Alexis de Tocqueville, visited America. After that visit he predicted that the two great powers of the future world would be, on one hand, the United States, which would be built, as he said, ``by the plowshare,'' and, on the other, Russia, which would go forward, again, as he said, ``by the sword.'' Yet need it be so? Cannot swords be turned to plowshares? Can we and all nations not live in peace? In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask you, is not an alien force already among us? What could be more alien to the universal aspirations of our peoples than war and the threat of war?

http://www.reagan.ut...987/092187b.htm

It has nothing to do with ET's or mind-control. It's about humanities inability to work for the common good of us all.

One day, perhaps this thread will be proof of mind control to you. Until then.

It's already shown your mind is controlled....by willful ignorance.

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt
  • Like 3

The point was I needed a list of reasons, to attempt to prove it.

You "need" a list of reasons? Here's one reason: no one believes it exists and you give them no reason to believe it does exist.

Since you provided only one reason, "that you don't notice it."

That's not a reason. That's an observation. If my mind were controlled in some way as you describe then it should be unable to do something. Tell me what my mind can't do, then when I see that my mind is prevented from doing that I will totally believe you and support your cause.

I can't argue with you. If you not noticing mind control is enough to make you believe it does not exist, and does not affect you.. then you do not understand the concept of mind control enough to prove its existence to you.

Or mind control doesn't exist. And Martians are not living in my garage.

• Like 1

The truth is apparently obviously escaping you. The reliefs are much older than the period of occupation, and the style is definitely Egyptian...as are the hieroglyphs... I mean, seriously?

Edit: This is not my spin on the writings. The writings are vague, this is my interpretation of the images, which I believe to be fairly obvious. To think that the entire content of the images is written in 'captioned heiroglyphs' is silly, there would then be no point to the images -- which include a significant amount of additional information, if you looked at them, which it does not appear anyone here has done.

I will reference you, once again, to my post about them. Take special note to the icons and changes between reliefs. There are three separate images, with only a few changes between them. To think that those changes were not intentional, and not intended to give additional information, is significantly demeaning the artists, who happened to be high priests of one of the most important temple's in their time.

http://unduecoercion...a-light_24.html

You do not know what you are talking about. Alexander wrote in greek[/b], by the time of any occupation of Dendera, the hidden rooms in the Hathor Temple, where these reliefs were found, were most likely sealed until the 20th century.

The Temple of Hathor at Dendera contains a number of small crypts along the eastern, southern, and western sides. These crypts are thought to have served as warehouses or treasuries for ritual furnishings, sacred and ceremonial equipment, and divine images used in celebrating various feasts and holidays. The crypts are small and it is likely that few served as locations for formal rituals. Many have plain, undecorated walls, but some have walls of limestone, rather than the sandstone of the temple itself, that are covered with carefully carved reliefs

There are depictions of Horus in the Temple, just not in any of the reliefs we have been discussing. He is not in any of the ones commonly referred to as the "Dendera Light."

This is Horus:

http://ts4.mm.bing.n...9364683&pid=1.7

I've selected a couple of your recent posts for the purposes of commenting. In an earlier post to Harte you claimed that you are more familiar with Egyptian mythology than he. I rather doubt that is true, based on what I have seen not only of years' worth of posts Harte has contributed at UM but also on what you've written here in this discussion. I do not mean to criticize, prometheuslocke, but based on my own twenty-plus years of researching ancient Egypt, I don't see that you've acquired a very solid understanding of Egyptian mythology. In all reality, a firm grasp of the pharaonic religion and its rituals, iconography, and meanings takes many, many years of concerted studying to acquire.

Looking at internet photos and reading English translations of an extinct language are not going to provide you that firm grasp of understanding.

For the purposes of this post, let's take a closer look at the Dendera temple and what we can know about it based on archaeology and philology.

• The temple as we see it definitely dates to the Ptolemaic Period. This is clear based on the architectural styles unique to that period, the orthography and vocabulary of the inscriptional texts, and even the excellent preservation of the temple; this means the temple dates to between 332 BCE and 30 BCE, although portions of it even date to the Roman Period.
  • Archaeological excavations have demonstrated that a temple existed there as far back as the Middle Kingdom, and I've read of excavations showing inhabitation of the locality as far back as the Old Kingdom, but none of the standing, existing structures are anywhere near that old.
  • I will depart from my friends and colleagues here in stating that while the inscriptional material dates to the Greek period of Egypt, the material itself (hieroglyphic texts) are exclusively Egyptian. Few Greeks could read hieroglyphs, nor were most of them the least interested in the Egyptian language. However, the content of the inscriptions clearly demonstrates a growing degree of Hellenistic influence on the Egyptian religion of this late date. So, yes, the cults and traditions of the Dendera temple were affected and influenced by the Greek Period.
  • This is perhaps nowhere so evident at Dendera than in its famous zodiac, which is now in the Louvre. This zodiac reveals an obvious mix of the Egyptian and Greek traditions.
  • The "crypts" in question are indeed storerooms, as your post infers. However, in contrast to what fringe writers have written, they were neither secret nor hidden nor sealed. A secret or hidden or sealed storeroom is not exactly a useful storeroom, is it? They are all quite accessible to this day and none show evidence of ever having been sealed or forgotten in the pharaonic period.
  • I won't subject us to a detailed analysis of the inscriptions in the storage room in question, but earlier in the discussion I linked to a reliable translation of the inscriptions. For sake of reference, here it is again. The writings are not vague if you possess a working understanding of the cultic practices of pharaonic temple. No one expects all people to be able to make sense of the inscriptions because, frankly, most people are not interested in the first place. But you had better possess a working understanding of what was written there if you wish to comment on them in any coherent manner.
  • When viewing an Egyptian tomb or temple wall that contains both inscriptions and vignettes (images or depictions), those inscriptions and vignettes nearly always go together and must be viewed and interpreted as a unit. One does not necessarily make sense without the other. This is how the ancient Egyptians perceived it, which of course means this is how you are obligated to view it—if you want to make real sense of a decorated wall. You must immediately divorce yourself from modern attitudes, values, perceptions, and assumptions and try diligently to think like the ancient Egyptians would have.
  • To claim the "lightbulb-thing" is some sort of energy device is purely a modern whimsy. It has no bearing on the meaning of the ancient inscriptions. You would have to show in clear terms how the ancient Egyptians were referring to some sort of energy device, and, obviously, no proper linguistic analysis of the inscriptions would lead to that.
  • Much of the inscriptional material is framed from the point of view of Horus, or regards Horus (referred to in the translations as Harsomtus, a Greek derivation of the deity). In point of fact, the inscriptions refer specifically to cultic statues and devices once kept in that storeroom, and the materials from which they were made. The language of the inscriptions is clear on this.
  • You've stated that Horus isn't even shown in this room among the accompanying inscriptions. The fact is, as with most people who view the relief carving of this storeroom, you've been viewing only one small panel that is but a part of a much larger decoration plan. One of the largest figures in this storeroom is in fact Horus. Note the crowned falcon figure at right in this photo.

A note on citing your writing. It is perfectly all right to share your blog pages with us (as long as you're not advertising a product for personal monetary profit), but you cannot logically use your blog pages to substantiate what you're writing in your posts at UM. In other words, you cannot use yourself to prove yourself. Obviously trying to do so does not make sense. You would benefit from a more diligent search of corroborative material written by other people—and always, if at all possible, by recognized experts in the fields about which you're writing.

I suppose the underlying cautionary note is, do not present yourself as an authority on something if you are not an authority on it. You will be caught out, every time. There is nothing wrong with not knowing a great deal about a specific subject, which is why I myself will avoid detailed comments on those matters in which I am not well versed. You are best off avoiding all further interpretive comments on Dendera because you do not possess a working understanding of the temple or of its decoration plan.

• Like 8

Kmt_sesh:

To claim the "lightbulb-thing" is some sort of energy device is purely a modern whimsy. It has no bearing on the meaning of the ancient inscriptions. You would have to show in clear terms how the ancient Egyptians were referring to some sort of energy device, and, obviously, no proper linguistic analysis of the inscriptions would lead to that.

I do not believe they were lightbulbs either, and it is known they have found layers of soot in Dendera.

But what do the hieroglyphs say about these 'lightbulbs'?

You do not know what you are talking about. Alexander wrote in greek[/b]

...and yet he was /Macedonian/, and not Greek. Which is the opposite of what you're saying and almost exactly what Harte was.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

Kmt_sesh:

To claim the "lightbulb-thing" is some sort of energy device is purely a modern whimsy. It has no bearing on the meaning of the ancient inscriptions. You would have to show in clear terms how the ancient Egyptians were referring to some sort of energy device, and, obviously, no proper linguistic analysis of the inscriptions would lead to that.

I do not believe they were lightbulbs either, and it is known they have found layers of soot in Dendera.

But what do the hieroglyphs say about these 'lightbulbs'?

One of the inscriptions in direct reference to the "lightbulb-things:"

Harsomtus: Words to speak of Harsomtus, the great, who stays in Dendera, the living Ba in the Lotus flower of the day barge, whose perfection the two arms of the Djed pillar carry as its seschemw picture, while the Ka's on its knees are with bent arms. Gold. All precious stones, height: 3 hands.

Source.

• Like 1

One of the inscriptions in direct reference to the "lightbulb-things:"

Source.

Thanks.

I understand now what it means... not, lol.

What is a "seschemw picture" ??

+++

EDIT:

Did it have anything to do with Seshemnefer?

Seshemnefer lived around the end of the 5th Dynasty, and held the title: Director of the Two Thrones in the Mansion of Life, Privy to the Secrets of the King in all his Cult Places. His importance can be attested by the size of his tomb and its location near the pyramid of Khufu.

http://www.drhawass.com/photoblog/tomb-seshemnefer

http://www.globalegyptianmuseum.org/record.aspx?id=11105&lan=D

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

Thanks.

I understand now what it means... not, lol.

What is a "seschemw picture" ??

Some dark illumination on the "light bulb things". Be amazed!

The two "light bulbs" are crookes tubes, these are energized by the van der graaf generator which is what the solar disk over the head of Horus actually is, yes, really :rolleyes: So, now energised, the crookes tubes beam out xrays (which they do in reality) up to the relay satellite in geosynchronus orbit above Ancient Egypt. The relay satellite is the "reality" behind the eye of Horus, and was actually seen in the sky as such. Still with me? To continue, the beams are then relayed down to the Great Pyramid, where else...... and are used, by means obscure and probably magical, to assist in the powering of a hydrogen generator within the GP, which then sets off an harmonic resonance and converts the Earth's vibrational energies :blink: to microwave radiation which is transmitted from GP to all with a reciever, thus giving free "green" energy to all, way back in the ancient past. All this ancient wisdom from "The Giza Power Plant" by Christopher Dunn. Is there nothing the GP is not used for? is there no limit to this madness? Hmmm, no I guess....

Edited by Atentutankh-pasheri

i read somewhere ..i think in UM itself or someplace else...another whacky idea that the Great Pyramid was used for "water harvesting".

and please do guess who was the UM-er who was bandying the idea in UM, though it was someone else's idea. Any guesses??? Clue : Soda!!!!

Look:

http://doernenburg.a...ic=1&lang=d

Now look:

http://doernenburg.a...ic=4&lang=d (for clarity: http://ts4.mm.bing.n...&h=150&c=7&rs=1)

Why are the people praying in the first, and not in the second?

All you need is sight to understand. It is the entire point of the story.

Edited by prometheuslocke

• The temple as we see it definitely dates to the Ptolemaic Period. This is clear based on the architectural styles unique to that period, the orthography and vocabulary of the inscriptional texts, and even the excellent preservation of the temple; this means the temple dates to between 332 BCE and 30 BCE, although portions of it even date to the Roman Period.

The temple has been modified on the same site starting as far back as the Middle Kingdom, and continuing right up until the time of the Roman emperor Trajan.[1] The existing structure was built no later than the late Ptolemaic period.

The Middle Kingdom of Egypt is the period in the history of ancient Egypt stretching from the establishment of the Eleventh Dynasty to the end of the Twelfth Dynasty, between about 2000 BC and 1700 BC

I'm sure we all understand what "no later than" means.

The Dendera necropolis is a series of mastaba tombs. The necropolis dates from the Early Dynastic Period of the Old Kingdom to the First Intermediate Period of Egypt.[5] The necropolis runs the eastern edge of the western hill and over the northern plain. The subterranean Hathor temple tombs total 12 chambers. Some reliefs are dated to as late as Ptolemy XII Neos Dionysos reign.

If anyone can find a date for the two reliefs I mention above, I'd be wonderfully happy.

• Archaeological excavations have demonstrated that a temple existed there as far back as the Middle Kingdom, and I've read of excavations showing inhabitation of the locality as far back as the Old Kingdom, but none of the standing, existing structures are anywhere near that old.

The word modified is used, the crypts are that old.

• I will depart from my friends and colleagues here in stating that while the inscriptional material dates to the Greek period of Egypt, the material itself (hieroglyphic texts) are exclusively Egyptian. Few Greeks could read hieroglyphs, nor were most of them the least interested in the Egyptian language. However, the content of the inscriptions clearly demonstrates a growing degree of Hellenistic influence on the Egyptian religion of this late date. So, yes, the cults and traditions of the Dendera temple were affected and influenced by the Greek Period.

I agree completely, there are reliefs that show obvious greco-roman influence. I do not believe that has any bearing on the reliefs in question.

• This is perhaps nowhere so evident at Dendera than in its famous zodiac, which is now in the Louvre. This zodiac reveals an obvious mix of the Egyptian and Greek traditions.
  • The "crypts" in question are indeed storerooms, as your post infers. However, in contrast to what fringe writers have written, they were neither secret nor hidden nor sealed. A secret or hidden or sealed storeroom is not exactly a useful storeroom, is it? They are all quite accessible to this day and none show evidence of ever having been sealed or forgotten in the pharaonic period.

The underground crypts served as a sort of foundation for the temple. Inside these hidden spaces were stored about 160 statues, which ranged from 22.5 to 210.0cm in height. The oldest statues, made of wood, were buried in an almost inacessible crypt.

http://what-when-how.com/archaeology-of-ancient-egypt/dendera-to-domestic-architecture-evidence-from-tomb-scenes-archaeology-of-ancient-egypt/

• I won't subject us to a detailed analysis of the inscriptions in the storage room in question, but earlier in the discussion I linked to a reliable translation of the inscriptions. For sake of reference, here it is again. The writings are not vague if you possess a working understanding of the cultic practices of pharaonic temple. No one expects all people to be able to make sense of the inscriptions because, frankly, most people are not interested in the first place. But you had better possess a working understanding of what was written there if you wish to comment on them in any coherent manner.

This is clearly the inscription corresponding with the first relief above: "Harsomtus: Words to speak of Harsomtus, the great, who stays in Dendera, the living Ba in the Lotus flower of the day barge, whose perfection the two arms of the Djed pillar carry as its seschemw picture, while the Ka's on its knees are with bent arms. Gold. All precious stones, height: 3 hands." I do not see one corresponding to the second. Note the reference to prayer, explicit in the description.

• When viewing an Egyptian tomb or temple wall that contains both inscriptions and vignettes (images or depictions), those inscriptions and vignettes nearly always go together and must be viewed and interpreted as a unit. One does not necessarily make sense without the other. This is how the ancient Egyptians perceived it, which of course means this is how you are obligated to view it—if you want to make real sense of a decorated wall. You must immediately divorce yourself from modern attitudes, values, perceptions, and assumptions and try diligently to think like the ancient Egyptians would have.
  • To claim the "lightbulb-thing" is some sort of energy device is purely a modern whimsy. It has no bearing on the meaning of the ancient inscriptions. You would have to show in clear terms how the ancient Egyptians were referring to some sort of energy device, and, obviously, no proper linguistic analysis of the inscriptions would lead to that.

.... I'm talking about magic mind control here, I'm not sure why we are discussing Edison.

• Much of the inscriptional material is framed from the point of view of Horus, or regards Horus (referred to in the translations as Harsomtus, a Greek derivation of the deity). In point of fact, the inscriptions refer specifically to cultic statues and devices once kept in that storeroom, and the materials from which they were made. The language of the inscriptions is clear on this.
  • You've stated that Horus isn't even shown in this room among the accompanying inscriptions. The fact is, as with most people who view the relief carving of this storeroom, you've been viewing only one small panel that is but a part of a much larger decoration plan. One of the largest figures in this storeroom is in fact Horus. Note the crowned falcon figure at right in this photo.

I stated he wasn't depicted in the reliefs/scenes I was discussing, which he's not.

Let's focus on my question in the post above, and see if we can make progress.

You "need" a list of reasons? Here's one reason: no one believes it exists and you give them no reason to believe it does exist.

That's not a reason. That's an observation. If my mind were controlled in some way as you describe then it should be unable to do something. Tell me what my mind can't do, then when I see that my mind is prevented from doing that I will totally believe you and support your cause.

Or mind control doesn't exist. And Martians are not living in my garage.

Many people believe it exists. It has been publicly researched by both the CIA and KGB for decades. There were congressional hearings in which the victims testified that the technology was fully functional. Today, most people do not believe it exists in a fully functioning form.... doesn't that make you think?

You seem to be unable to even contemplate the possibility that I am right.

There's definitely a little grey alien in your garage. Speaking of, did you know you were referencing a story I wrote months ago? (http://unduecoercion...uld-you-do.html) I'm sure you will call it a coincidence. What if it's not?

Didn't the CIA and the KGB also work with witches, priests, dowsers, psychics, mediums, remote viewers and out of body experts? Using the same logic, those must be true also??

Many people believe these exist too.

Many people believe in aliens, ghosts, faeries, angels, bigfoot, Atlantis and that Obama was born in Kenya. Are these also true??

There has even been congression testimony on most of these subjects....

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

Look:

Now look:

http://doernenburg.a...ic=4&lang=d (for clarity: http://ts4.mm.bing.n...&h=150&c=7&rs=1)

dnord.jpg

Figures, from left to right:

- Ihi, god of festivals

- Horus, as a young man

- Horus, as a snake in the lotus blossom

- Two small figures are both Horus' Kas (because there are two Horus' in the pic there are two kas)

- Woman under the snake - Hathor

- Under the end of the "bulb" - Heh, carrier of the sky

- Hathor's companion Upu (simian looking figure.)

Harte

• Like 2

dnord.jpg

Figures, from left to right:

- Ihi, god of festivals

- Horus, as a young man

- Horus, as a snake in the lotus blossom

- Two small figures are both Horus' Kas (because there are two Horus' in the pic there are two kas)

- Woman under the snake - Hathor

- Under the end of the "bulb" - Heh, carrier of the sky

- Hathor's companion Upu (simian looking figure.)

Harte

uhh... wrong. You also completely ignored the question.

The Egyptians believed that the Ba of a god could incarnate in different people. Many are referred to as "Horus" because they were said to have his Ba (mind). The standing figure is Harsomtus, one such incarnate of Horus's ba, who was actually his son. It was "normal" for the god to incarnate into the son of his last ... host. This is a clear manifestation of the effects of mind control technology, explained by the mind of a single god being incarnated over and over in subsequent generations.

Just an illogical reading... "Horus standing holding Horus, who is over Horus and Horus... " really?

In my interpretation, we have Horus's ba incarnate in Harsomtus, weilding the power or effect of his ba, which is being used to alter the behavior of those under the "light"/ba. In the relief above, you can see that the head of the snake is turned 180 degrees, because of the presence of the one you called Upu -- it is not in the first relief. Because of the ba being "fought," the depiction of the ka's are significantly different.

Harsomtus is the Greek form of the Egyptian name Her Sema Tawy, which means "Horus, Who Unites the Two Lands".

Harsomtus was the son of Horus and Hathor or Isis, and as such could be exchanged with the god Ihi in Dendera.

The snake is specifically, and only, the ba of Horus. The entire depiction is of the effect of his ba. You still don't see mind control?

The kneeling figures are not Horus or Harsomtus. The concept that there are "two" because there are "two Horus" is inane.

Hathor would never be depicted sitting, without a crown, especially in Dendera.

I tried to look up Upu, and couldn't find anything about him... I likened that figure to the Archangel Michael, can you link me to something about Upu?

Heh sounds right for the small "statue." The inscription immediately after the one I cited may be the one for this relief. If so, I find it odd that the first specifically mentions the kneeling ka, describing its position, and the second one doesn't. I think it is not trivial to the story that the two ka's in this relief are in the same position, "kneeling with bent arms" but clearly not performing the same activity -- prayer/worship. I attribute it to the "simian" figure's presence/actions. It clearly shows he is fighting the "ba of Horus."

The sitting figure, again, a ka, is not kneeling, and its arms are not "bent," further, it is looking away from Harsomtus.. these are not insignificant details.

Look:

Now look:

This is the message I get when clicking your first two links:

Das Bild kann aufgrund eines technischen Problems nicht angezeigt werden. Bitte informieren Sie den Webmaster.

(Due to a technical problem the picture can not be displayed. Please inform the webmaster.)

I don't know about mind control through machines and devices but water fluoridation causes neurotoxicity and lowers IQ resulting in losing the desire to resist the government.

• Like 1

This is the message I get when clicking your first two links:

Das Bild kann aufgrund eines technischen Problems nicht angezeigt werden. Bitte informieren Sie den Webmaster.

(Due to a technical problem the picture can not be displayed. Please inform the webmaster.)

It's these two images:

From this one: http://ancientegypto...ahlightbulb.jpg

lsued_big.jpg

To this one: http://doernenburg.a.../foto/dnord.jpg

dnord.jpg

Many people believe it exists.

Many people believe Elvis is still alive.

It has been publicly researched by both the CIA and KGB for decades. There were congressional hearings in which the victims testified that the technology was fully functional.

Let me guess... you won't be able to find any historical records of these hearings which would have completely rewritten human history.

Today, most people do not believe it exists in a fully functioning form.... doesn't that make you think?

Most people don't believe that pigs can fly... doesn't that make you think?

You seem to be unable to even contemplate the possibility that I am right.

Because you have presented no evidence. No evidence. None. Zero. You're just a man telling a crazy story.

There's definitely a little grey alien in your garage. Speaking of, did you know you were referencing a story I wrote months ago? (http://unduecoercion...uld-you-do.html) I'm sure you will call it a coincidence. What if it's not?

Of course I'm referencing your ridiculous story.

• Like 2

Let me guess... you won't be able to find any historical records of these hearings which would have completely rewritten human history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Committee

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_President%27s_Commission_on_CIA_activities_within_the_United_States

The commission issued a single report in 1975, touching upon certain CIA abuses including mail opening and surveillance of domestic dissident groups. It publicizedProject MKULTRA, a CIA mind control study. It also studied issues relating to the John F. Kennedy assassination, specifically the head snap as seen in the Zapruder film (first shown on television in 1975), and the possible presence of E. Howard Huntand Frank Sturgis in Dallas, Texas.[1]

There's footage from the hearing, both from a psychiatrist testifying, and Frank Church, the senator who ran one of them in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfS1Slk8CIg

For parallel Soviet programs just google "psychotronics"

This is not me rewriting history, it's them.

It's not a crazy story, it is the truth.