Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 inside job - for what?

redhen

Sorry but why do you keep thinking that these people can tell the telltale signs of building about to collapse. According to your own logic, only a structural engineer can make that judgement, just like a metallurgist can make the judgement that it was molten steel.

Unless you think the police are now structural engineers? lol

WTC Buckling

The NYPD aviation unit reported critical information about the impending collapse of the buildings." They could see that the exterior steel beams of the buildings were bowing. You can see the inward bowing of the steel columns in pictures of both WTC 2, (the first building to collapse) and WTC 1 (the second building to collapse.)

Buckling Steel

Dr. Shyam Sunder, lead investigator for NIST's building and fire safety investigation into the WTC disaster, said, "While the buildings were able to withstand the initial impact of the aircraft, the resulting fires that spread through the towers weakened support columns and floors that had fireproofing dislodged by the impacts. This eventually led to collapse as the perimeter columns were pulled inward by the sagging floors and buckled." "The reason the towers collapsed is because the fireproofing was dislodged," according to Sunder. If the fireproofing had remained in place, Sunder said, the fires would have burned out and moved on without weakening key elements to the point of structural collapse." - Latest Findings From NIST World Trade Center Investigation Released

You have not shown anyone that it was molten aluminium.

The fact the droplets are silvery, proves beyond any doubt the molten metal was not steel, and that fact proves that you have committed another serious error of trying to mislead readers.

Common sense logic says that if a building is buckling, chances are that it is in danger of collapsing. Common sense, you understand, or were you trying to mislead the readers again?!

Common sense says that if multiple and independent witnesses say that they saw molten steel at various locations and different times, then they saw molten steel, do you understand? Or are you trying to mislead the readers again because you claim to know better. lol

And if a metallurgist is the only person qualified to make the judgement on molten steel. Then by your own logic (which you have insisted is the case!) it would require a structural engineer to make the judgement that a building is n danger of collapsing.

Looks like you don't like being hung by the very logic which you have been applying throughout the thread....lol

WTC Buckling

The NYPD aviation unit reported critical information about the impending collapse of the buildings." They could see that the exterior steel beams of the buildings were bowing. You can see the inward bowing of the steel columns in pictures of both WTC 2, (the first building to collapse) and WTC 1 (the second building to collapse.)

Buckling Steel

Dr. Shyam Sunder, lead investigator for NIST's building and fire safety investigation into the WTC disaster, said, "While the buildings were able to withstand the initial impact of the aircraft, the resulting fires that spread through the towers weakened support columns and floors that had fireproofing dislodged by the impacts. This eventually led to collapse as the perimeter columns were pulled inward by the sagging floors and buckled." "The reason the towers collapsed is because the fireproofing was dislodged," according to Sunder. If the fireproofing had remained in place, Sunder said, the fires would have burned out and moved on without weakening key elements to the point of structural collapse." - Latest Findings From NIST World Trade Center Investigation Released

The NYPD aviation unit are not structural engineers, so therefore according by your own logical standard, they are not qualified to make that judgement.

Common sense says that if multiple and independent witnesses say that they saw molten steel at various locations and different times, then they saw molten steel, do you understand? Or are you trying to mislead the readers again because you claim to know better.

Apparently, experts have concluded that the molten flow was aluminum, not steel and look what you posted.

The NYPD aviation unit are not structural engineers, so therefore according by your own logical standard, they are not qualified to make that judgement.

All it took was common sense, and remember, FIREFIGHTERS also confirmed the bucklings.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Structure Was Buckling Before the Collapse

Police, Firemen and Civilians Saw Warning Signs of Collapse of the Twin Towers on September 11th 2001

Before the collapse of either tower, evidence the structures of the WTC were failing was reported by Police, Firemen and civilians. As already mentioned, flying around outside the WTC, the NYPD helicopters reported "an inward bowing of the buildings' columns in the minutes before they collapsed." Inside WTC 1, New York City Fire Department's Assistant Chief Joseph Callan realized the building was in trouble even before the first building, building two, collapsed. Interviewed Nov. 2, 2001, Assistant Chief Callan told New York City Fire Marshal Michael Starace, "Approximately 40 minutes after I arrived in the lobby, I made a decision that the building was no longer safe. And that was based on the conditions in the lobby, large pieces of plaster falling, all the 20 foot high glass panels on the exterior of the lobby were breaking. There was obvious movement of the building, and that was the reason on the handy talky I gave the order for all Fire Department units to leave the north tower. Approximately ten minutes after that, we had a collapse of the south tower, and we were sort of blown up against the wall in the lobby of the north tower, and we gathered together those of us who were still able to."

Callan's warnings about the north tower, WTC 1, reached the Office of Emergency Management, OEM. Other people learned from OEM that the WTC buildings were going to collapse. EMT Richard Zarrillo was told to deliver the message. In an Oct 25, 2001 interview Zarrillo explianed, "I said the buildings are going to collapse; we need to evac everybody out. With a very confused look he said who told you that? I said I was just with John at OEM. OEM says the buildings are going to collapse; we need to get out. ... I said, listen, I was just at OEM. The message I was given was that the buildings are going to collapse; we need to get our people out. At that moment, this thunderous, rolling roar came down and that's when the building came down, the first tower came down." 9110161.PDF http://nistreview.org/histories.php

At 9:37, a civilian on the 106th floor of the South Tower reported to a 911 operator that a lower floor-the "90-something floor"-was collapsing. - "The 9/11 Commission Report" p304

http://www.representativepress.org/BowingDebunksExplosives2.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by skyeagle409

Apparently, experts have concluded that the molten flow was aluminum, not steel and look what you posted.

These same experts that couldn't recreate this magic dayglow molten aluminium...lol
All it took was common sense, and remember, FIREFIGHTERS also confirmed the bucklings.

Fire fighter and others used common sense to determine there was molten steel but you discounted it because fire fighters are not metallurgist.

So therefore...

Fire fighter used common sense to determine there was buckling but you SHOULD discount it because fire fighters are not structural engineers.

Hypocrisy at its finest and all said loudly and proudly but without an ounce of shame...lol

These same experts that couldn't recreate this magic dayglow molten aluminium...

All it took was common sense to see the droplets are silvery, which debunks your attempt to claim that it was molten steel.

Edited by skyeagle409

All it took was common sense to see the droplets are silvery, which debunks your attempt to claim that it was molten steel.

What silvery droplets are you talking about? :blink:

You keep mentioning them while ignoring the glowing hot metal droplets which are clearly evident in the picture? lol

Fire fighter and others used common sense to determine there was molten steel but you discounted it because fire fighters are not metallurgist.

Aluminum is silver in appearance, which was proven in the video YOU POSTED, and yet, you are trying to claim that identical silvery droplets is steel. Just consider your deception routine exposed once again.

Lets take a look at this video at 13 seconds in.

There is nothing silvery there and it's clearly glowing white hot so it's 1200c or over according to your chart.

Look at how gloopy it is? If it was molten aluminium, then it would be flowing out like water at that temperature considering it's way above the melting point. lol

What silvery droplets are you talking about? :blink:

It has been posted several times already, which once again, shows that you are not paying attention, or attempting to concoct another one of your deception routines.

Aluminum is silver in appearance, which was proven in the video YOU POSTED, and yet, you are trying to claim that identical silvery droplets is steel. Just consider your deception routine exposed once again.

What silvery droplets??

Grab the picture picture, put it into MS paint, point out the silvery droplets, post as an attachment. Cause I haven't got a clue what you are talking about.

The droplets I see are glowing orange which cool down.

It has been posted several times already, which once again, shows that you are not paying attention, or attempting to concoct another one of your deception routines.

You have posted a picture which shows glowing orange droplets.

The video I posted shows the metal glowing bright orange and falling for many floors, there are no silvery droplets...lol

Lets take a look at this video at 13 seconds in.

[media=]

[/media]

There is nothing silvery there and it's clearly glowing white hot so it's 1200c or over according to your chart.

Look at how gloopy it is? If it was molten aluminium, then it would be flowing out like water at that temperature considering it's way above the melting point. lol

I caught you again trying to deceive the readers because I spoke of the photo which depicted silvery droplets and your attempt to deflect readers with a video is considered another attempt on your part at deceiving the readers. You must understand that people here were not born yesterday.

Also look at 1:15, you can see glowing orange metal appear from below the collapse area out of the side of the building and falling for many floors before it cools down.

The video I posted shows the metal glowing bright orange and falling for many floors, there are no silvery droplets...lol

Another attempt to deceive readers, so I have to report the photo again because the photo does in fact, depict the silvery droplets. In other words, you got caught dancing to the song of your deception routine AGAIN!!

Moltenal.jpg

[media=]

[/media]

Also look at 1:15, you can see glowing orange metal appear from below the collapse area out of the side of the building and falling for many floors before it cools down.

That doesn't work for you and the photo above proves why. In other words, you have attempted to deceive the readers again!!

Edited by skyeagle409

I caught you again trying to deceive the readers because I spoke of the photo which depicted silvery droplets and your attempt to deflect readers with a video is considered another attempt on your part at deceiving the readers.

You have mentioned these silvery droplets, just post a photo point them out because all I can see is glowing orange droplets which some of them cool down.

Its all very simple, save the image, put it into MS paint, point them out, save it, send it as an attachment to your post so I know what you are talking about??

You must understand that people here were not born yesterday.
Except you maybe because you appear to behaving like someone who was...lol

Here is another photo.

capture7.jpg

Another attempt to deceive readers, so I have to report the photo again because the photo does in fact, depict the silvery droplets. In other words, you got caught dancing to the song of your deception routine AGAIN!!

Moltenal.jpg

That doesn't work for you and the photo above proves why. In other words, you have attempted to deceive the readers again!!

Where in the photo are silvery droplets?? lol

I'm not deceiving anyone, anyone can clearly see orange droplets but silvery one? I'm not seeing them.

So save the image, put it into MS paint, point them out, save it again and send it as an attachment to your post so we can work out what the hell you are on about??

You have mentioned these silvery droplets, just post a photo point them out because all I can see is glowing orange droplets which some of them cool down.

Deception again!!

As it has been shown, the silvery droplets are clearly seen in the photos and yet, you are trying to deceive the readers again!!

Here is another photo.

capture7.jpg

Showing the source temperatures at 1200C or higher according to your colour chart and showing bright orange droplets cascading down the building.

Maybe you need to get your eyes checked...lol

Edited by Stundie

Where in the photo are silvery droplets??

Right there in the photos. Once again, you got caught trying to deceive readers.

Showing temperature at 1200C or higher according to your colour chart and showing bright orange droplets cascading down the building.

You mean, all of those silvery droplets falling. I think its time that I begin recording each deception attempt on your part and make the numbers known to everyone at a later time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stephen D. Chastain of Metal Talk

Several times over the last year I have been asked to comment on a photo of one of the Trade Center Towers. The photo shows a molten flow from one of the windows. The flow falls down along the building. It appears orange and turns to a gray color as it cools.

Summary: The flow is not steel because the structural steel would fail well below the melting temperature. The flow is likely to be a mixture of aluminum, aluminum oxides, molten glass and coals of whatever trash the aluminum flowed over as it reached the open window. Such a flow would appear orange and cool to a dark color.

Stephen D. Chastain

http://www.debunking...moltensteel.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by skyeagle409

Right there in the photos. Once again, you got caught trying to deceive readers.

Its all very simple,

All you have to do is save it, put it into MS paint, highlight the bits you are talking about and save it, then post it as an attachment.

Otherwise you just sound like a ranting moron whose seeing things which clearly don't exist.

You mean, all of those silvery droplets falling. I think its time that I begin recording each deception attempt on your part and make the numbers known at a later time.
They are glowing orange and cooling down...lol

post-94025-0-49517200-1364406833_thumb.j

Its all very simple,...

You just got caught again!! As I have said, people here were not born yesterday.

If that were true, you would simply point them out in paint like I have done in my previous post.

So we have worked out that you are delusional and you see things which clearly aren't there as they droplets emitting from 1200c source are orange.

You mean, all of those silvery droplets falling. I think its time that I begin recording each deception attempt on your part and make the numbers known to everyone at a later time.
Are you colour blind?? lolpost-94025-0-00627100-1364406990_thumb.j
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stephen D. Chastain of Metal Talk

Several times over the last year I have been asked to comment on a photo of one of the Trade Center Towers. The photo shows a molten flow from one of the windows. The flow falls down along the building. It appears orange and turns to a gray color as it cools.

http://www.debunking...moltensteel.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are they grey as your debunking article states or are they silver?? lol

As I'm sure you are clever enough to work out that Grey and silver are two different colours.....:blink:

And of course they turn grey as they cool, because that is what happens to steel when it cools down. lol

You just got caught again!! As I have said, people here were not born yesterday.

Well 'm sure if I had something wrong, you would have taken great pleasure in pointing it out, yet nothing other than bluster...lol