Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Undeniable Evidence of Ancient Aliens

The previous thread was closed down and so what I wanted to do was assemble the best and most convincing pieces of evidence of UNDENIABLE ANCIENT ALIENS on this thread from that thread as well as any new evidence that people may have.

The scope of the thread is pretty open as far as material is concerned however I would expect the opening pages to present images, documentary or imagery video material or any latest documents and findings.

I have a lot of images to post initially starting from tomorrow and I will keep adding to this as the thread continues.

Suggested sources where a lot of visual evidence can be found:

Brien Foerster's Channel:

http://www.youtube.c...r/brienfoerster

Jan Peter de Jong's Channel

http://www.youtube.c.../janpeterdejong

Foerster also has a frequently updated Facebook page where material is posted.

http://www.facebook....ospirit?fref=ts

Other material of interest for people new to the topic:

http://www.ancient-m...ges_of_peru.pdf

The youtube documentary:

UFOTV® Presents: UFOTV® ANCIENT ALIENS IN PERU - Directors Double Feature

It is suggested that the above material is used to observe visual evidence only after which it is hoped that one's own personal detection and reasoning will be presented.

As a suggestion the thread could take the direction of the following unexplained aspects :

• Stonework constructions
  • Folkore and legends
  • Organic human artefacts
  • Artwork relating to AA evidence.

What this thread is not:

1) A competing thread to the existing thread. The title and theme of this thread is very specific. Please consider it before posting.

2) A dumping ground for cynicism directed at Von Daniken, Stitchen, Giorgio Tsoukalos or any other famous AA proponent.

3) A place to settle old scores. I have no loading or prejudice towards anyone on UM. I politely request for the sake of the topic, the moderators and UM that people refrain from trolling, flamebaiting, flooding, cynicism, or abrasiveness of any kind.

Please keep standards high particularly when dealing with others on the forum.

So that said, thank you for reading and enjoy the thread.

Zoser

Edited by zoser
  • Like 2

Perhaps you might have added

4) the Phrase 'Holy Crap',

to your list of Things it is Not, Zoser.

• Like 1

I've already got my my toga and thong on ... :-*

• Like 1

To add as a pre-thought before beginning tomorrow:

No single piece of evidence available in the public domain as far as I know is ever likely to provide sweeping undeniable evidence of Ancient Aliens. This includes everything from highly suggestive stone engravings (e.g The Ica Stones), to the pyramids, enlarged skulls, and even the precision megalithic stone structures of Peru and elsewhere.

So to expect any one piece of evidence to land the knock out blow is naive to say the least.

It is in my view the weight of evidence from a wide variety of sources that in the end will be telling.

So as I have repeatedly said before; there are no spaceships waiting in the sand to be dug up. That is not to say that there are no exotic artefacts being with held from public scrutiny somewhere in a dark hangar though.

Perhaps you might have added

4) the Phrase 'Holy Crap',

to your list of Things it is Not, Zoser.

By the way I will not refrain from reporting any profane language. I have in fact already done so.

The previous thread was closed down and so what I wanted to do was assemble the best and most convincing pieces of evidence of UNDENIABLE ANCIENT ALIENS on this thread from that thread as well as any new evidence that people may have...

What this thread is not:

1) A competing thread to the existing thread. The title and theme of this thread is very specific. Please consider it before posting.

2) A dumping ground for cynicism directed at Von Daniken, Stitchen, Giorgio Tsoukalos or any other famous AA proponent.

3) etc.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but this sounds like you're trying to limit a debate.

• Like 2