Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demon Cast Out?

jjphere

I wrote recently about A's mother and her final days.

A* told me one more strange account and again this one was never told

outside the family. I enclose it here.

Many years ago A* was young and was seeing her first boyfriend who I will call Mark here.

One night they were coming back through a rural area and her friend all of a sudden seemed to

talk of very strange things, and talk with an entirely different voice. He told her that he was going

to blah her to death and then stuff her body in a blah blah. She tried to get him to come out

of it, but he did not, and still talked with someone else's voice. She was afraid he was under the

control of a demon and so she stopped the car next to a large wooded area, in the middle of nowhere, and took off running.

As she did she prayed and asked God to cast it out and bring back Mark. She told me that

she was scared out of her mind and I can believe that.

After she prayed this... she saw four large policeman come running after Mark and he tried to

get away from them, but he sneezed and fell down. After this he slowly got up and

he was himself again, but had no memory of what had just happened. When she turned around the policemen were gone

and they had never said one word. She then drove them back to their

homes and she tells me that Mark was her friend still after that, but never as close as they were then and

when she married it was to someone else.

I am no witness to this, but it all sounds like truth to me. Praying to the wonderful Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is what to do

when you are in trouble, for sure!

• Like 1

Why hasn't the father, son or holy spirit answered my prayers for winning the lottery jackpot? I'm in trouble i need money, lol.

I am no witness to this, but it all sounds like truth to me. Praying to the wonderful Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is what to do

It sounds made up and/or exagerrated to me.

• Like 1

I wasn't there, and so I can't be sure, but I appreciate your input, both of you.

From hearing her, I know she was sincere, but like I said she must have been scared out of her mind.

She knew it was unbelievable.

There was something else, the four policeman were all very tall black state troopers, anyway that is

what she told me.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi jjphere,

I agree. Thing is, if one's "heart" belonged to Jesus Christ one wouldn't need to pray. He takes good care of His flock when it comes to "Demons"; I'm sure you know who rules this world at the moment. On the other hand, it's always good to pray or give thanks to God ("Yahweh"). It's also good to call on Jesus Christ if one's in trouble with these evil Beings, as a last resort (even though He's not one's prefered God right now) -- He wouldn't turn down a human being's plea for help.

Here's my old Depeche Mode megamix (late '80s creation), which I made into music video today, that's keeping in touch with this topic:

https://vimeo.com/64127747

God Bless.

Edited by braveone2u
  • Like 1

Interesting story,it's strange and its nice to see this guy bak to normal

• 3 weeks later...

I dont want to be rude, but the originator of the story is jumping the gun too soon to blame demons.

Let me propose something to you, are you aware that just about anything could make a person snap and have an outburst like that? From as normal as a chemical unbalance in their head to as radical as a demon.. In most cases its a persons mental health that causes such outbursts, and in some cases it can even be ghosts... but a demon taking control of someone and making threats... Thats about as rare as it comes. Oh and let's not forget if that calibre of an entity went threw that much trouble to make a threat they would make good on it.