Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Game of Thrones

Paranoid Android

There is no way they can stick to the books and keep an audience. GRRM has split books into two and he has that right but HBO needs to keep the series moving so I hope they get a great screenwriter and make us ALL happy as best they can. The acting is jaw dropping good, the scenery and costumes are award winning and the scenery is surreal and I love my Sunday nights with TGOT.

GRRM will not finish the series, as Queen in the North said, but if he wasn't bizarre we would never have Song of ice and fire so I'll take what I can get and mourn the loss.

• Like 1

The only characters that matter .....are Tyrion ,and THE DRAGONS :D

So far I am up to episode 5 S2. The twists and turns in the story lines are brilliant.. I actually liked Khal Drogo and loving the introduction of the dragons, can’t wait for them to start kicking some serious backsides.

Tyrion is a great character in fact there are too many to list.. I absolutely hate King Joffrey and his mum Cercei… I find her really hot.

I have had a day or two off from watching them but should be able to catch a few more tonight after my daughters parents evening, (damn those teachers for interfering with my viewing pleasure).

One thing for sure I should be up to speed for Season 3 on Sunday?

• Like 2

It's funny, earlier today I logged on to UM and I just thought to myself now that the weekend was over, I wonder how xsas is going with GoT :P Things are going to get really interesting from now on :yes:

• Like 1

Im loving it mate. :yes:

I have actually had to watch a few episodes over again, because I felt I had missed a few things with overdosing on them each night!!

not long now people, the great season 3 is nearly here, and here be dragons, here be monsters, here be conspiracy!!!

The only characters that matter .....are Tyrion ,and THE DRAGONS :D

I gotta add Daenerys and Samwell.

Edited by ChewiesArmy

I gotta add Daenerys and Samwell.

Well yeah,but still Tyrion ,and DRRRAAGOONNNSSS .

they're so cute. I cannot wait to see how big and scary they get .

Tyrion has always loved dragons and Martin has made this clear to us - with a specific point in mind, I believe. Ever since the first season/book. Personally, I think he will become a dragonlord. He is easily the best character (along with Jon Snow), and maybe even Martin's personal favourite with the whole underdog-against-the-world thing he has going on. I would love to see him become a master of dragons, to help in the fight against the coming winter.

I watched episode 4-5-6-7 last night, I had seen 4 - 5 but wanted to go back, good job I did because there, were a few things I didn't pick up on.

Just day to day living back then is a constant battle, the climate/external elements are a constant struggle and fight for survival on its own.. The house of the dead people are a bunch of freaks and the stolen dragons story line is just kicking in for me now…

King Joffrey is one nasty piece of work, I am thinking the big scar faced guy (can’t remember his name) that works for Joffrey and saved Sansa Stark from being raped, is going to be a good guy?

I keep meaning to check the programs shooting locations.

In terms of graphic violence Game of Thrones makes The Walking Dead look like a cartoon… hopefully I should be up to speed after tonight tomorrow at the latest..

Did I mention I hate that Joffrey? Best thing I have seen on TV in many a year annd that includes TWD.

What better way to celebrate Easter Sunday with the start of S3, no doubt plenty of blood and mayhem, and nudity.

I watched episode 4-5-6-7 last night, I had seen 4 - 5 but wanted to go back, good job I did because there, were a few things I didn't pick up on.

Just day to day living back then is a constant battle, the climate/external elements are a constant struggle and fight for survival on its own.. The house of the dead people are a bunch of freaks and the stolen dragons story line is just kicking in for me now…

King Joffrey is one nasty piece of work, I am thinking the big scar faced guy (can’t remember his name) that works for Joffrey and saved Sansa Stark from being raped, is going to be a good guy?

I keep meaning to check the programs shooting locations.

In terms of graphic violence Game of Thrones makes The Walking Dead look like a cartoon… hopefully I should be up to speed after tonight tomorrow at the latest..

Did I mention I hate that Joffrey? Best thing I have seen on TV in many a year annd that includes TWD.

What better way to celebrate Easter Sunday with the start of S3, no doubt plenty of blood and mayhem, and nudity.

Joffrey is one of the most despicable and disgusting characters I've encountered in a book, TV or film. I hate him with a passion.

The scar-faced guy is The Hound but I had to Google 'The Hound' for his real name, Sandor Clegane. His stories are good ones; excellent in fact. I'll not let slip whether he is a good or bad guy :) You should read the books once your current season is finished.

• Like 3

Bran Stark is my fav

Aye his is also a super cool (but seriously boring at first) story. The latest book is where it really picks up. Actually, he might be the best defence against the white walkers!

God, I need to stop coming into this thread. It's just reminding me of how gutted I was after I had gone through all the books only to find that the next one was 5 years away! I can't wait that long!

• Like 3

Aye his is also a super cool (but seriously boring at first) story. The latest book is where it really picks up. Actually, he might be the best defence against the white walkers!

God, I need to stop coming into this thread. It's just reminding me of how gutted I was after I had gone through all the books only to find that the next one was 5 years away! I can't wait that long!

yeah but it all changes after he fell, i like he can be his wolf too and he is smart

yeah but it all changes after he fell, i like he can be his wolf too and he is smart

I found his story after falling quite boring until the latest book, when he finally met the dude that was

appearing in his dreams

I found his story after falling quite boring until the latest book, when he finally met the dude that was

appearing in his dreams

the 3 eyed crow?

the 3 eyed crow?

Well, aye, but I was hiding it for those here who haven't read the books.

Get out of my head man! :P

• Like 1

Get out of my head man! :P

I think I've finally just got your username :D

I'll need to go through the books again at some point, especially the later ones as they are just epic - truly.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1

I hear ya mate. SO depressing that we have no choice but to endure.

Hodor.

• Like 2

rob stark is my favourite.

Red Wedding......WAHHHH!!!!!

• Like 1

For your pleasure:

Journeys.jpg

Westeros.jpg

DothrakiSea.jpg

TheEast.jpg

Kings_Landing.jpg

TheWest.jpg