Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nick Cage ... Highlander?

Sir Wearer of Hats

I saw that on totally looks like and I was amazed. The resemblance is uncanny. Then again, there are a LOT of other look a likes on that site that will just blow you away.

I personally think Johnny Depp/Gustav Courbet's self portrait The Desperate Man are pretty eerily similar. Of course, all other pictures of Courbet make it quite obvious that that portrait is where the similarity ends. :P

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I thought everyone already knew that he was nothing more than a blood sucking spawn from hell...?

He kind of screwed himself over by becoming famous during the era of the internet :tu:

• Like 1

Man, the wrong people get to be Immortal!

<_<

• Like 1

http://www.stumbleup...lds-the-answers

You see, this makes perfect sense to me ;)

funny did you see the Keanu Reeves one

They say we all have doubles. This person could have been a past uncle of Cage. Who knows

there will always be similarities with people, past an present. nothin unusual.

Of all the trillions of people to have lived, of course a few are going to look alike.

Trillions? are you from the future?

Trillions? are you from the future?

No, but from your one-lined pieces of input, your comments don't tend to matter to people interested in the truth.

Your snipe little comments do nothing for anything here.

To post to your comment yes, trillions of dead.

Open your tiny mind and imagine.

• Like 1

Nothing to see here move along its just a doppelganger. :tu:

No, but from your one-lined pieces of input, your comments don't tend to matter to people interested in the truth.

Your snipe little comments do nothing for anything here.

To post to your comment yes, trillions of dead.

Open your tiny mind and imagine.

If you really are interested in the truth, you should probably stop throwing hyperbolic exaggerations around and do a little googling to see how silly it is to assert that there are trillions of dead people.

Open your own mind (or at least a search tab in your internet browser of choice) and imagine being a little bit less condescending.

If you really are interested in the truth, you should probably stop throwing hyperbolic exaggerations around and do a little googling to see how silly it is to assert that there are trillions of dead people.

Open your own mind (or at least a search tab in your internet browser of choice) and imagine being a little bit less condescending.

I'm pretty sure all of the dead haven't been counted, but yes trillions was a bit exaggerated. To think that Cage is a vampire or some sort of paranormal being just because someone from the past looks like him is rather ridiculous.

I was merely giving the impression that with all of those dead and still living, there are some look-alikes.

Edited by AliveInDeath7

I'm pretty sure all of the dead haven't been counted, but yes trillions was a bit exaggerated. To think that Cage is a vampire or some sort of paranormal being just because someone from the past looks like him is rather ridiculous.

I was merely giving the impression that with all of those dead and still living, there are some look-alikes.

Of course, I do agree on that point, even though it very tempting to believe that Nic Cage is in league with Satan.

• Like 2

Of course, I do agree on that point, even though it very tempting to believe that Nic Cage is in league with Satan.

He's the whinest action movie star on the planet. During his movies where he has the lead, I pray that he kills himself just to make the movie bearable.