Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Brain Power

MR.Blueprint

We have locked brain powers.

Dreams are proof of our brain powers. our brain creates a whole new world when we go to sleep that we for the most part think is real untill we wake.

Also our brain has the power to glimpse the future, we see a lil of this as deja vue.

Our brains has the power to communicate with ourselves with out making a sound and yet we can hear it without using our ears to hear it.

Our brains ae locked i think in the future we will unlock them and be able to see in and control our futures. As well as being able to use telepathy.

I also believe cannabis might be one of the many key to unlocking your brain.

• Like 2

i agree with you in part and would love to engage you in chat some time, i think all experience widens our perception of things. cannabis can partly enlighten as it changes your set perception but i think you will delay your progress if you repeatedly expose your self to the same things.

you exposed your self, you reflected on this experience and felt better because of what it taught you about yourself and your perception of the things around you. enjoy things until they lack use, then expose your self to new experiences and reflect on them, remember the personality that you have gained through your living experience, can hinder the things you choose to learn, pick up the book with the subject you know nothing about, and not the one that was in your previous comfort zone.

think of the times you choose to rewatch reruns, the times you slept in for no reason, the drink you drank to experience the same friday as the one before, experience what you havent experienced and dont waste this live experiencing what you have all ready experienced.

hmmmmm got lost in contemplation, what was my point again lol

remember that the path of progress doesnt end and to think you have arrived means you have only strayed from the path

Edited by Armchair Educated

Our brains has the power to communicate with ourselves with out making a sound and yet we can hear it without using our ears to hear it.

Well that is because it is a part of the central nervous system.

we name it, we know its function but in doing so, its still a wonder to behold even though the novelty of knowing has grown old

but is it sound do we hear it?

its brain power and we will use it to cominucate with each other when we learn how to unlock our brain powers

but is it sound do we hear it?

No, it is your internal monologue.
its brain power and we will use it to cominucate with each other when we learn how to unlock our brain powers

We already do, our brain sends signals and we speak.

No, it is your internal monologue.

We already do, our brain sends signals and we speak.

yes and we will evolve to use this with out speakin.

We have locked brain powers.

We also have locked body powers. Some people train and unlock their potential. Others don't, and just dream of some future where their potential can be unlocked with no effort on their part.

Dreams are proof of our brain powers. our brain creates a whole new world when we go to sleep that we for the most part think is real untill we wake.

Actually, dreams aren't much more than what our brain does when we're awake. At least, the part that we call a "dream", that part is almost the same, but the process is somewhat different, as it has a different purpose than the waking brain has.

Also our brain has the power to glimpse the future, we see a lil of this as deja vue.

Nah, that's just the brain hiccuping. A stray bit of data takes a second longer to process, and ends up getting doubled (like when you click twice on an internet Buy button, and get double-charged).

Well...sure.

The brain is, after all, the main processor of the entire nervous system. We don't hear with our ears anymore than we see with our eyes or feel with our skin. All of these are nothing more than interpretations the brain makes based on data input from the body.

Our brains ae locked i think in the future we will unlock them and be able to see in and control our futures. As well as being able to use telepathy.

Well, everyone has a right to their opinion. My opinion is that there is nothing in the human brain that would indicate it has the ability to either see into the future or to communicate beyond its own nervous system.

I also believe cannabis might be one of the many key to unlocking your brain.

You would think that, considering how many people use cannabis around the world, an example of this would have popped up by now.