Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

America Nuked 9/11

poppet

Badeskov

Do you suppose the Pentagon has been doing R & D in nuclear weapons since the end of WWII?

Of course they have, but however much research the DoD and DoE does, they cannot get around the laws of physics.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Badeskov

Do you suppose the Pentagon has been doing R & D in nuclear weapons since the end of WWII?

yes; largely with the aim of getting more bang for one's Buck. If they wanted to develope some super-weapon that could demolish things with this degree of precision, then they wouldn't choose a Nuke.

• Like 3

46_wtc1spiretodustjg4.jpg

was the law of physics abandoned that day.

[media=]

[/media]

the Miracle of stairwell B (full documentary)

how can 14 members of ladder 6 survive a half a million ton building falling on top of them, how is that possible ?

71_zps757a4a48.jpg

how can this ambulance survive, half a million tons of falling construction material ?

Dr. Judy Wood - Breakthrough Energy Movement conference in Holland, Dec 2012 ,if you have seen enough of Judy Woods presentations then skip to 2 hours were they talk about cold fusion and the Stanley Pons and Martin Fleischmann vote were our own Dr Steven Jones was instrumental in closing down their research .

[media=]

2e0nvbt_zps53bf8e5a.jpg

The 'Traces Of
Tritium' WTC 9-11 Lie
Is Obstruction Of Justice
By Accessories To Murder
By Ed Ward, MD

http://rense.com/general85/911.htm

the Miracle of stairwell B (full documentary)

how can 14 members of ladder 6 survive a half a million ton building falling on top of them, how is that possible ?

how can this ambulance survive, half a million tons of falling construction material ?

So those miraculous escapes are evidence that a Nuke was used, is that the argument that we're trying to put forward? :unsure2:

Edited by Lord Vetinari

The word nukes does tend to cause a knee jerk reaction, it’s in the title of this thread because it’s the title of Jeff Pragers free downloadable book/magazine of which I gave the links to.

When I see large pieces of the towers falling ,which looks to me that they are disintegrating as they fall this is not normal , when 14 people survive a 110 story building collapsing on top of them and when the dust settles and they can see the sky ,this is not normal.

I believe we witnessed a very high tech weapon that day that could destroy a building and leave virtually nothing left, what that weapon is I have no idea ,but it was shown to us on 9/11 and I have just put a couple of possibilities up for people to make up their own mind.

I think Dr Jones involvement in stopping the LENR (cold fusion for want of a better word) is a red flag and this needs to be addressed one way or another.

At the end of the Judy Wood clip she takes question from the audience ,and a fellow stood up and stated that he Knew Dr Jones personally and will be asking him straight to either acknowledge these charges or refute them…..so we will just have to wait and see what he has got to say for himself.

Personally I think Judy Woods break down of the collapse is spot on but im having a hard time with A goldeneye weapon or the Hutchinson effect and I think a cold fusion device might fit the scenario but it is a work in progress I have to admit.

• Like 1

Very well put Poppet. That is pretty much where I stand today. Some sort of special weapon was employed it seems. What happened to those buildings, mostly the extreme temperatures and the dustification, could not have been caused by jetfuel and gravity.

That the tritium levels were so high, actually increasing between day 6 and day 11, suggests some sort of radiological event, and the diseases seen 10 years after the events support that.

• Like 1

The word nukes does tend to cause a knee jerk reaction, it’s in the title of this thread because it’s the title of Jeff Pragers free downloadable book/magazine of which I gave the links to.

When I see large pieces of the towers falling ,which looks to me that they are disintegrating as they fall this is not normal , when 14 people survive a 110 story building collapsing on top of them and when the dust settles and they can see the sky ,this is not normal.

I believe we witnessed a very high tech weapon that day that could destroy a building and leave virtually nothing left, what that weapon is I have no idea ,but it was shown to us on 9/11 and I have just put a couple of possibilities up for people to make up their own mind.

I think Dr Jones involvement in stopping the LENR (cold fusion for want of a better word) is a red flag and this needs to be addressed one way or another.

At the end of the Judy Wood clip she takes question from the audience ,and a fellow stood up and stated that he Knew Dr Jones personally and will be asking him straight to either acknowledge these charges or refute them…..so we will just have to wait and see what he has got to say for himself.

Personally I think Judy Woods break down of the collapse is spot on but im having a hard time with A goldeneye weapon or the Hutchinson effect and I think a cold fusion device might fit the scenario but it is a work in progress I have to admit.

then that's not a nuke, that's Judy Wood's entirely hypothetical Directed Energy weapon, which is a completely different thing. Perhaps the Mr. P's free downloadable Book is somewhat misleadingly titled, in order to grab attention, and in fact merely talks about an entirely hypothetical theory that's been going the rounds for years?

Very well put Poppet. That is pretty much where I stand today. Some sort of special weapon was employed it seems. What happened to those buildings, mostly the extreme temperatures and the dustification, could not have been caused by jetfuel and gravity.

That the tritium levels were so high, actually increasing between day 6 and day 11, suggests some sort of radiological event, and the diseases seen 10 years after the events support that.

Actually, no it doesn't.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

yes; largely with the aim of getting more bang for one's Buck. If they wanted to develope some super-weapon that could demolish things with this degree of precision, then they wouldn't choose a Nuke.

Precisely. Nukes have some very specific characteristics associated with them that you can't get around and none of those were seen in the aftermath of 9/11.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

Very well put Poppet. That is pretty much where I stand today. Some sort of special weapon was employed it seems.

Some sort in your message simply means you are speculating without evidence.

What happened to those buildings, mostly the extreme temperatures.

Temperatures below 2000 degrees is all that was registered, which is far the temperatures of millions of degrees regarding nukes.

....and the dustification, could not have been caused by jetfuel and gravity.

A nuke would have done much more than dustification.

That the tritium levels were so high,...

Let's take a look.

Tritium at Ground Zero

* Tritium radioluminescent (RL) devices were investigated as possible sources of the traces of tritium at ground zero. It was determined that the two Boeing 767 aircraft that hit the Twin Towers contained a combined 34 Ci of tritium at the time of impact in their emergency exit signs.

There is also evidence that many weapons from law enforcement were present and destroyed at WTC. Such weaponry contains by design tritium sights. The fate and removal of tritium from ground zero were investigated, taking into consideration tritium chemistry and water flow originating from the fire fighting, rain, as well as leaks from the Hudson River and broken mains.

A box model was developed to describe the above scenario. The model is consistent with instantaneous oxidation of the airplane tritium in the jet-fuel explosion, deposition of a small fraction of HTO at ground zero, and water-flow controlled removal of HTO from the debris. The model also suggests that tritium from the weapons would be released and oxidized to HTO at a much slower rate in the lingering fires at ground zero.

http://covertoperati...tium-study.html

And, you wrongly speculated about tritium because you didn't bother to read the rest of the tritium story.

actually increasing between day 6 and day 11, suggests some sort of radiological event,...

* Radioactive hot-spots in NYC were found to be due to radium, which is traceable to industrial uses.

* No fatalities due to radiation "burning" were reported near ground zero.

Nothing there to even remotely suggest the use of nukes at ground zero.

...and the diseases seen 10 years after the events support that.

Considering huge among of hazardous materials that were used in the construction of the WTC buildings. that should be of no surprise.

Hazardous Materials at Ground Zero

Ground Zero Workers File Billion-Dollar Health Lawsuit

MONDAY, Sept. 13 (HealthDayNews) -- Nearly three years to the day of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, lawyers for more than 800 "Ground Zero" rescue and clean-up workers announced Monday a billion-dollar class-action lawsuit against owners of the World Trade Center for exposing the workers to allegedly toxic conditions.

Contained in this "toxic waste pile," according to Sawyer and Worby, were:

• 200,000 pounds of lead from the estimated 50,000 personal computers in thousands of World Trade Center offices
  • mercury contained in the towers' more than half a million fluorescent lights
  • dioxin from oil and fuel
  • 2,000 tons of asbestos
  • benzene from more than 91,000 liters of burned jet fuel
  • cadmium, PCBs, and up to 2 million pounds of toxins known as polycystic aromatic hydrocarbons.

All of these contaminants have strong links to pulmonary, skin or immune system ailments, as well as cancer, Sawyer said. He predicted that long-term cancer rates among clean-up workers could rise to five to seven times the norm during the coming decades.

http://news.healingw...news1&id=521197

Many people are still unaware of the hazardous materials that have been found at Ground Zero as a result of the damage done by the Twin Towers collapse. Asbestosand other harmful construction materials were used in the building’s construction during the 1970s, and when the towers collapsed all those materials were pulverized into airborne microbes; which were breathed in by every individual there for weeks and months. This is not to suggest that every single person there will develop cancers and deadly diseases, but the chances of such a disease have become more possible because of the exposure.

Cited From: Asbestos Exposure Claim from 9/11 | Asbestos.net http://www.asbestos....t#ixzz2PEK7spha

To sum it up, hazardous materials that created a number of health issues at ground zero had nothing to do with nukes.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

The story of nukes at ground zero was made up and proves that 911 Truthers were duped and have been victims of disinformation and misinformation.

• Like 1

Precisely. Nukes have some very specific characteristics associated with them that you can't get around and none of those were seen in the aftermath of 9/11.

Cheers,

Badeskov

You are correct about that!

No Sky, I'm speculating WITH evidence. That evidence being visual, and measured levels, and incidence of diseases years later that are caused by radiological events.

I don't know what kind of weapon or device was used, and in truth we will never be told that, but something special was at work there.

You are unable to perceive it, I understand that, but for those with no preconceived notions, the signs are ample.

• Like 2

No Sky, I'm speculating WITH evidence.

But, you presented no evidence at all.

That evidence being visual, and measured levels, and incidence of diseases years later that are caused by radiological events.

There was no radiological event.

I don't know what kind of weapon or device was used, ...

Of course you don't, which brings into the limelight, your questionable radiological claim.

You are unable to perceive it, I understand that, but for those with no preconceived notions, the signs are ample.

How amusing considering you have yet to provide a single shred of evidence to back up your claim. So, let's do a short review.

Hazardous Materials at Ground Zero

Ground Zero Workers File Billion-Dollar Health Lawsuit

MONDAY, Sept. 13 (HealthDayNews) -- Nearly three years to the day of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, lawyers for more than 800 "Ground Zero" rescue and clean-up workers announced Monday a billion-dollar class-action lawsuit against owners of the World Trade Center for exposing the workers to allegedly toxic conditions.

Contained in this "toxic waste pile," according to Sawyer and Worby, were:

• 200,000 pounds of lead from the estimated 50,000 personal computers in thousands of World Trade Center offices
  • mercury contained in the towers' more than half a million fluorescent lights
  • dioxin from oil and fuel
  • 2,000 tons of asbestos
  • benzene from more than 91,000 liters of burned jet fuel
  • cadmium, PCBs, and up to 2 million pounds of toxins known as polycystic aromatic hydrocarbons.

All of these contaminants have strong links to pulmonary, skin or immune system ailments, as well as cancer, Sawyer said. He predicted that long-term cancer rates among clean-up workers could rise to five to seven times the norm during the coming decades.

Many people are still unaware of the hazardous materials that have been found at Ground Zero as a result of the damage done by the Twin Towers collapse. Asbestosand other harmful construction materials were used in the building’s construction during the 1970s, and when the towers collapsed all those materials were pulverized into airborne microbes; which were breathed in by every individual there for weeks and months. This is not to suggest that every single person there will develop cancers and deadly diseases, but the chances of such a disease have become more possible because of the exposure.

Cited From: Asbestos Exposure Claim from 9/11 | Asbestos.net http://www.asbestos....t#ixzz2PEK7spha

Nothing there to suggest high levels of radiation was present at ground zero nor even responsible for health issues. Mini-nukes at ground zero?! It was all a hoax and you took the bait.

Remember, people here were not born yesterday.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

Skyeagle409

Here is more from the link you have provided.

Walcott has since been diagnosed with acute myelogenous leukemia, and has undergone chemotherapy and a failed stem cell transplant, he said. Although his immune system has improved, Wolcott said he now lives his life "by the hour."

SOURCE: Sept. 13, 2004, press conference, New York City law firm, Worby, Groner, Edelman & Napoli, Bern, LLB

A bit out- dated as new data is now available and I see you have linked to Asbestos AGAIN this is not the cause of Leukemia, non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma .

It’s interesting to note that myelogenous leukemia had first been spotted only three years after the event, and it took until June 2011 to add 50 different types of cancer to the list of illnesses covered by the James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act, signed by President Obama .

• Like 2

Skyeagle409

Here is more from the link you have provided.

Walcott has since been diagnosed with acute myelogenous leukemia, and has undergone chemotherapy and a failed stem cell transplant, he said. Although his immune system has improved, Wolcott said he now lives his life "by the hour."

SOURCE: Sept. 13, 2004, press conference, New York City law firm, Worby, Groner, Edelman & Napoli, Bern, LLB

A bit out- dated as new data is now available and I see you have linked to Asbestos AGAIN this is not the cause of Leukemia, non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma.

It’s interesting to note that myelogenous leukemia had first been spotted only three years after the event, and it took until June 2011 to add 50 different types of cancer to the list of illnesses covered by the James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act, signed by President Obama .

Let's take a look at the hazardous materials listed that had nothing to do with nukes at ground zero and let's begin with benzene from more than 91,000 liters of burned jet fuel.

Leukemia Risk Associated With Low-Level Benzene Exposure

Conclusions: We found an excess risk of leukemia associated with cumulative benzene exposures and benzene exposure intensities that were considerably lower than reported in previous studies. No evidence was found of a threshold cumulative exposure below which there was no risk.

http://journals.lww....Benzene.11.aspx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Benzene and Leukemia

A substantial number of epidemiologic studies have provided estimates of the relation between exposure to benzene at work and the risk of leukemia, but the results have been heterogeneous. To bridge this gap in knowledge, we synthesized the existing epidemiologic evidence on the relation between occupational exposure to benzene and the risk of leukemia, including all types combined and the four main subgroups acute myeloid leukemia (AML), acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL), chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), and chronic myeloid leukemia (CML).

Conclusion: Our study provides consistent evidence that exposure to benzene at work increases the risk of leukemia with a dose-response pattern. There was some evidence of an increased risk of AML and CLL. The meta-analysis indicated a lack of association between benzene exposure and the risk of CML.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/20584305

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Benzene Exposure: Warning Signs of Leukemia

Benzene is a recognized carcinogen that poses severe health warnings to workers and others who are exposed to it. There is a scientifically-proven link between benzene and leukemia; in fact benzene is a recognized cause of leukemia and other blood cancers, including multiple myeloma, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and aplastic anemia.

Benzene has also been associated with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML), which can be potentially deadly and Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS), which truncates one’s stem cells and kills healthy white blood cells.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dioxin

Many toxic chemicals are linked with a specific illness, such as lead and brain damage or asbestos and mesotholioma. Others are linked with several illnesses. Dioxin is tied to such a very large number of diseases because it is a cancer-enhancer. Dioxins intensify cancers which other toxics begin.

As Barry Commoner explains, "...dioxin greatly enhances the activity of the enzyme system that converts most environmental carcinogens into active agents. Apparently, dioxin can so powerfully stimulate the enzyme as to sharply increase the activity of the small amounts of carcinogens present in...food, water, and air and thereby intensify their effect on tumor incidence. In effect, dioxin influences tumor production by enhancing the activity of carcinogens..."

This is why dioxin has totally different effects on different people. If a group of workers has already been exposed to chemicals which cause Hodgkins disease, dioxin will speed up the process and research will show that they have an increased rate of Hodgkin's disease. If a community has been exposed to chemicals which cause leukemia, dioxin will increase the rate of leukemia.

http://www.greens.or.../078/07-06.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cadmium

Our genetic blueprint is contained in the DNA of our cells. If the DNA is damaged during cellular replication, or by free radical stressors (such as Mercury, Lead, or Cadmium), then the cell becomes dysfunctional; it may degenerate into a cancer cell. DNA damage is not an infrequent event during normal life (i.e. sunburn), thus Mother Nature provides us with enzyme systems to carry out DNA repair. Cadmium inactivates this DNA repair mechanism.

In a study of DNA replication and repair in yeast cells, Cadmium exposure increased the cellular mutation rate 2,000-fold. Cadmium exposure is thus a cancer double-whammy; Cadmium damages not just our DNA, but also our capacity to repair damaged DNA.

http://www.heartfixe...ics/Cadmium.htm

PCBs, and up to 2 million pounds of toxins known as polycystic aromatic hydrocarbons at ground zero.

Governments Link PCBs and Cancer

Most government health agencies, including those listed below, consider PCBs a "probable carcinogen" for humans and a "known carcinogen" for animals, based on extensive cancer research studies included on these pages. All PCB mixtures cause cancer in animals.

* World Health Organization

* U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)

* U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)

* U.S. Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)

* The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC)

* The National Toxicology Program

* The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)

http://www.foxriverw...pcb_pcbs_1.html

Examples of cancer-causing agents at ground zero that had nothing do to with nukes.

Edited by skyeagle409

No Sky, I'm speculating WITH evidence. That evidence being visual, and measured levels, and incidence of diseases years later that are caused by radiological events.

I don't know what kind of weapon or device was used, and in truth we will never be told that, but something special was at work there.

By all means of respect, but you are not speculating, you are imagining. You are dreaming up things because you want them to be there. There was no radiological event. Where are the biproducts of such an event should it really have taken place?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 3

When I see large pieces of the towers falling ,which looks to me that they are disintegrating as they fall this is not normal ,

Why do you say that? How often do you see high-rises collapsing, that you can tell what is normal and what is not?

Incidentally, the disintegration part is not only normal, it is expected and it would have been a sign of explosive demolition had it not been present.

when 14 people survive a 110 story building collapsing on top of them and when the dust settles and they can see the sky ,this is not normal.

Sure it is. The problem here is that you are focusing only on one particular outcome, and not the entire equation in general. Think of it like this:

"Out of the 1400-1500 people in the tower, only 14 survived the collapse."

I believe we witnessed a very high tech weapon that day that could destroy a building and leave virtually nothing left,

Virtually nothing? How exactly are hundreds of tons of building debris considered virtually nothing?

what that weapon is I have no idea ,but it was shown to us on 9/11 and I have just put a couple of possibilities up for people to make up their own mind.

Why would they use a weapon like this? What would make the collapse of the towers so vital that you would willingly expose a never before seen weapon to the public?

What would indicate that a fusion device was used?

By all means of respect, but you are not speculating, you are imagining. You are dreaming up things because you want them to be there. There was no radiological event. Where are the biproducts of such an event should it really have taken place?

Cheers,

Badeskov

No, I'm not imagining. However, I am ASSUMING that the data presented here by Poppet regarding the incidence of certain diseases associated with those who worked on the pile and in its vicinity is true and accurate. For example, his mention above of Myelogenous Leukemia. My speculation has a sort of epidemiology twist to it. That is, in these last 11 years, they have observed a significant level of certain diseases related to radiological poisoning in those who worked there.

If that is a true effect they are observing, then we should search for a cause, no?

I am not imagining these things mate, I am merely reading about them. Considering that Congress passed legislation related to this effect, there must be something to it.

So, searching for the cause of this particular effect, a likely culprit would be the bizarre physical events we saw at WTC that day.

Maybe nuclear, maybe DEW. I don't know for sure, but people way smarter than I will figure it out sooner or later. The government might very well muzzle their findings, and certainly the mainstream media will comply in that effort, but the findings will leak out, for those curious about it, like me.

Who knows? Maybe when the secret papers of Nicola Tesla were taken by the government after his death, his plans for a 'death ray' were refined to the point that they could develop a practical working model of that machine, and the cause of the effects we see actually result from that? I don't know, but it does seem radiology is somehow involved.

• Like 2

No, I'm not imagining. However, I am ASSUMING that the data presented here by Poppet regarding the incidence of certain diseases associated with those who worked on the pile and in its vicinity is true and accurate.

The hazardous materials recovered during clean-up operations had nothing to do with nukes.

For example, his mention above of Myelogenous Leukemia. My speculation has a sort of epidemiology twist to it. That is, in these last 11 years, they have observed a significant level of certain diseases related to radiological poisoning in those who worked there.

No one suffered from radiation poisoning.

Im not a believer in Super Natural beings ,I.E. God`s ect ,But GOD ! where do you get this Idea that 9/11 was anything other than the Fact that a few nut cases highjacked Four Aircraft and did what we all saw happen that day ? Do you not Look at the Real world with your own three eyes BabeRuth ?

justDONTEATUS :no:

No, I'm not imagining. However, I am ASSUMING that the data presented here by Poppet regarding the incidence of certain diseases associated with those who worked on the pile and in its vicinity is true and accurate.

That is a huge assumption.

For example, his mention above of Myelogenous Leukemia. My speculation has a sort of epidemiology twist to it. That is, in these last 11 years, they have observed a significant level of certain diseases related to radiological poisoning in those who worked there.

No, they haven't. But if you think otherwise, please do source some material so we can look at it.

If that is a true effect they are observing, then we should search for a cause, no?

Naturally - if it were true.

I am not imagining these things mate, I am merely reading about them. Considering that Congress passed legislation related to this effect, there must be something to it.

What legislation and how does that connect to the above?

So, searching for the cause of this particular effect, a likely culprit would be the bizarre physical events we saw at WTC that day.

The only bizarre events here would be those that lets fiction win over fantasy.

Maybe nuclear, maybe DEW.

Neither. Which even basic knowledge of physics will tell you.

I don't know for sure, but people way smarter than I will figure it out sooner or later.

They have long ago discarded both options. We know what brought the buildings down - that you just don't like it has no effect on reality.

The government might very well muzzle their findings, and certainly the mainstream media will comply in that effort, but the findings will leak out, for those curious about it, like me.

Again, by imagining things.

Who knows? Maybe when the secret papers of Nicola Tesla were taken by the government after his death, his plans for a 'death ray' were refined to the point that they could develop a practical working model of that machine, and the cause of the effects we see actually result from that? I don't know, but it does seem radiology is somehow involved.

You have got to be joking! Tesla?!

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Badeskov

Please at least show the courtesy of reading the first post in any given thread, this thread to start. The "material" you request can be found there, and in subsequent posts. If you're serious in your criticism, it would be nice if you informed yourself.

And if you are not aware of all the controversy and discussion in Congress over the last several years regarding some sort of medical treatment and compensation for those "working on the pile", well, I've better things to do that attempt to inform a person who is NOT informed, and whose mind is already made up.

Regards,

• Like 2