Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help info needed!

DarkGaia

Hello everbody my name is DarkGaia and I need some info on how to tell if your house is haunted by a poltergeist. Just listen to this. I have eight (8) rooms, with a small livingroom and a big one. Anyway I was on the phone with my girlfriend , entering my room, and the wifi box 20 feet away from me in the middle of a 5 foot wide shelf flew across the room and made a loud bang noise. Next the door in the little living room entrance door thats been chained and unlocked for years that has alot of heavy boxes in front of it got unlocked. It did this all week. I took a video of it and it unlocks by itself. I may upload this soon. There's tons of other stuff dissapearing and the power going off (the power box switches always end up on off when this happens), and things moving on it's own. What should I do? Im so confused and haven't slept in two (2) days. Just hoping someone can help.

UPDATE: Just got an email saying 'I see you' and the power went out.

this was in extraterrestrial? Oops my thing switched xD

Edited by DarkGaia

Hello everbody my name is DarkGaia and I need some info on how to tell if your house is haunted by a poltergeist. Just listen to this. I have eight (8) rooms, with a small livingroom and a big one. Anyway I was on the phone with my girlfriend , entering my room, and the wifi box 20 feet away from me in the middle of a 5 foot wide shelf flew across the room and made a loud bang noise. Next the door in the little living room entrance door thats been chained and unlocked for years that has alot of heavy boxes in front of it got unlocked. It did this all week. I took a video of it and it unlocks by itself. I may upload this soon. There's tons of other stuff dissapearing and the power going off (the power box switches always end up on off when this happens), and things moving on it's own. What should I do? Im so confused and haven't slept in two (2) days. Just hoping someone can help.

:whistle:

• Like 1

:whistle:

Yeah, no comments...

Cheers,

Badeskov

UPDATE: Just got an email saying 'I see you' and the power went out.

? What was the timing, precisely? Just your place, and just circuit breakers? Show us the switches to which you refer. And why is it strange a door that was always unlocked, suddenly is .. unlocked. Typo, or forgot the intricacies of your own story? And if it has all those heavy boxes in front of it, how did you notice?

I'm seeing a lot of holes, and I think I'll wait (without breath-holding) for the video/s to be uploaded (it's not rocket science..) and also suggest that you post the full email including all header information (minus any personal identifying details - just X them out). If you are not sure what all that means, just find someone who is a computer geek to help you.

In 9 out of 10 cases - for reasons that have nothing to do with men in black - the 'evidence' strangely never appears... So please, OP, be one of the few to follow through.

BTW, which country was it that grew from 10K to 24K square somethings? I'm sure the Wii has a full alphabet, so give it a try..

1) boxes are not tall but wide

2) Yes i meant locked door

3)Somewhere in the middle east(i think)

4) im using my wiiu so probably no pictures for now until my computer is fixed.

I would have considered it until the email . Ummm,no.

And I have friends in Denton .Near where in Denton .

• Like 1

God any video's or images? I know it may seems like people are being sceptical or mocking. But a lot of people just show up and sprout random stuff.

• Like 2

I'm not a skeptic when it come's to ghosts but that video would be helpful. If what you are saying is true then I would be having problems sleeping too. What's the history on the house? Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm not a skeptic when it come's to ghosts but that video would be helpful. If what you are saying is true then I would be having problems sleeping too. What's the history on the house? Has anyone else experienced this?

Well my house dates back to the 1920's but upgraded to now-modern-looking. I only got information on what happened in the past three years before I moved in. It just used to be a day-care.

? What was the timing, precisely? Just your place, and just circuit breakers? Show us the switches to which you refer. And why is it strange a door that was always unlocked, suddenly is .. unlocked. Typo, or forgot the intricacies of your own story? And if it has all those heavy boxes in front of it, how did you notice?

I'm seeing a lot of holes, and I think I'll wait (without breath-holding) for the video/s to be uploaded (it's not rocket science..) and also suggest that you post the full email including all header information (minus any personal identifying details - just X them out). If you are not sure what all that means, just find someone who is a computer geek to help you.

In 9 out of 10 cases - for reasons that have nothing to do with men in black - the 'evidence' strangely never appears... So please, OP, be one of the few to follow through.

BTW, which country was it that grew from 10K to 24K square somethings? I'm sure the Wii has a full alphabet, so give it a try..

I can't remember every country I did back when I was in highschool BUT I do still have some notes and I wrote down the 1992-1998 size. then several years later 2003 it was 24k. So yeah... I'm not sure and the Wii U dosen't have full alpahbet. Im pretty sure it's not the middle east now....

Have you taken any drugs in the past or do you suffer from epilepsy?

• Like 1

Anyone taking bets on a video being posted?

I don't know Sakari, I may have to side on the other team this time.

I read the story twice, if the video is posted I will say that the camera positioning will not be the same as the story and the top or bottom half of the door will not been seen, making questionable movement using strings or simular that can not been seen by the camera (or just use fishing wire like that one person where i had to brighten the video of books falling and shown fishing wire was casuing it to fall).

The Original poster did announced his legitmative name as DarkGaia, Which is reference from sonic's http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Gaia or Yugioh card game http://yugioh.wikia...._HERO_Dark_Gaia

Which could be an easter egg, from an age point, mentality point or finally a joke reference played on us.

BUT I would love to see it to prove me wrong.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 2

You know, the most funny thought that I and others didn't ask DarkGaia, What was the email address that the ghost was using?

• Like 3

I'm on your side here. This video wont ever show. I don't know how many times we've had this exact scenario played out. Extravagant claims, OP scared to death seeking "HELP HELP HELP," yet the OP, when questioned will not respond and/or will simply disregard any/all criticism, constructive or not, and then when pressed for video/audio/photographic evidence, they will simply vanish. Same old thing unfortunately.

• Like 4

I think you know what to do. Have you ever watched a paranormal show like Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, or Paranormal State? Get someone to come investigate. Someone legitimate, not "Joe the neighbor" with his recorder. Find someone in your area who can and is willing to cleanse your house. It should not cost you anything, but a donation to thier cause is a very curtious thing to do, if their efforts help. Dont wait if you truly feel in danger. Alot of the paranormal groups love to document the paranormal, which most times stirs the activity up real high. So finding one that can cleanse and be rid of the negativity is your best bet. Hope this helps...

I think you know what to do. Have you ever watched a paranormal show like Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, or Paranormal State? Get someone to come investigate. Someone legitimate, not "Joe the neighbor" with his recorder. Find someone in your area who can and is willing to cleanse your house. It should not cost you anything, but a donation to thier cause is a very curtious thing to do, if their efforts help. Dont wait if you truly feel in danger. Alot of the paranormal groups love to document the paranormal, which most times stirs the activity up real high. So finding one that can cleanse and be rid of the negativity is your best bet. Hope this helps...

Someone legitimate?

le·git·i·mate

1. Being in compliance with the law; lawful: a legitimate business.

2. Being in accordance with established or accepted patterns and standards

3. Based on logical reasoning; reasonable: a legitimate solution to the problem.

4. Authentic; genuine: a legitimate complaint.

I have a very hard time with that word being used with a paranormal investigation team.

I find when something like this is posted,the carefully chose which posts to reply to ,and dutifully ignore the ones where if they answer it ,they look like a dork making up a story .

• Like 1

well i looked at his profile, he is active still.

Member Since 07 Mar 2013

Offline Last Active Yesterday, 07:02 PM

So i wonder why he hasn't responded.

well i looked at his profile, he is active still.

Member Since 07 Mar 2013

Offline Last Active Yesterday, 07:02 PM

So i wonder why he hasn't responded.

Brian,

We all know why....Especially you Brian. How many years have we all seen this?

" Attention "....

He is reading replies, hoping he is getting attention.

How about a friendly bet?

Video posted from the OP..... I purchase something for you online, out of my pocket....No more then $10.00

No video, you do the same...

:)

This is a joke of course, I would never bet on line...... :blush:

• Like 1

Brian,

We all know why....Especially you Brian. How many years have we all seen this?

" Attention "....

He is reading replies, hoping he is getting attention.

How about a friendly bet?

Video posted from the OP..... I purchase something for you online, out of my pocket....No more then $10.00

No video, you do the same...

:)

This is a joke of course, I would never bet on line...... :blush:

Yes, you are right, I Looked at his comment on his profile yesterday and he posted on the 30th HELP ME, with no additional information.