Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Next gross human evolution

MR.Blueprint

*yawn* you heard the "mod" back on topic

coffey brought up an interesting point that we may evolve to apoint where we will not need fingers as our technology grows by leaps and bounds, i found that to be a very interesting point.

that is a good point but i want to belive that our big technology advancement will happen after we evolve a six finger..

and if you notice all i technology advancement so far cater to use using our finger and brains in unison

because ppl know our fingers and our brains advancement are connetced

Whats race got to do with how many fingers you have? All humans are the same, same bodies, organs, bones.

human's have different genetics

and i bought up the fact that in african and afican americans the six finger muatation happens

i brought that up to point out the fact i belive this is happening because africans were the first humans meaning they have the oldest genetics and would be the first to evolve

we are all the same but our genetics are all different

i hate to say race because ppl translate that into me callin someone a racist

im simply talking bout african's genetics

Edited by MR.Blueprint

human's have different genetics

and i bought up the fact that in african and afican americans the six finger muatation happens

i brought that up to point out the fact i belive this is happening because africans were the first humans meaning they have the oldest genetics and would be the first to evolve

we are all the same but our genetics are all different

i hate to say race because ppl translate that into me callin someone a racist

im simply talking bout african's genetics

Mutation is not evolution.

Mutation is not evolution.

mutation causes evolution

you are here because of mutations

research mutations, adaptions and evolution

I WAS JUS USINGTHE PUSHUP ANALOGY TO SHOW HOW OUR BODIES ADAPT

AND ADAPTION LEADS TO EVOLUTION

IF AN ANIMAL USING ITS MUSCLES AND EATS MORE OVER A LONG PERIOD OF TIME

I BELIEVE THE ANIMAL WILL EVOLVE TO BE STRONGER..

WHY DO YOU THINK NEANDERTHAL WERE BIGGER AND STRONGER?

Lamarckian inheritance, just like Frank Merton described. Totally discredited almost a hundred years ago at least.

Think about it. Prior to the industrial revolution, nearly all work outside of limited industrial wind, water and animal power was done by brute force human labor, for thousands of years. Why didn't we all evolve as muscular Hulk Hogan types?

mutation causes evolution

you are here because of mutations

research mutations, adaptions and evolution

Prove it, come on graphs, links, the lot. No crappy youtube videos or opinions

Really?? I had a cousin that was born with an extra toe finger, does that count too?

• Like 1

any one got sum dukk tape i dont have enough to fix stuck on stupidness this afternoon...sky if your reading this please close this so we all can move on to some thing maybe a lot more informing and maybe a little more pah~zazing to expanding one's mind

we use our fingers more today

and we use our hands about same

Incorrect. There are numerous tasks involving manual dexterity which were once commonplace but in considerably less use today, such as knitting, sewing and weaving.

and yes we use our feet less

and thats why we arre less healthier we sit in the house all the time

when we are outside animals built for running

we will never lose ou toes

we are running animals

Patently incorrect. Humans are incredibly inefficient runners compared to other animals. It's a physiological compromise necessitated to maintain our upright stance, which makes us excellent walkers.

• Like 1

Prove it, come on graphs, links, the lot. No crappy youtube videos or opinions

http://users.rcn.com/jkimball.ma.ultranet/BiologyPages/M/Mutation_and_Evolution.html

i know mutation sounds like a bad word to you

but thats jus how our society and views cloud our definition of things

you think mutation means mutants or som

Incorrect. There are numerous tasks involving manual dexterity which were once commonplace but in considerably less use today, such as knitting, sewing and weaving.

Patently incorrect. Humans are incredibly inefficient runners compared to other animals. It's a physiological compromise necessitated to maintain our upright stance, which makes us excellent walkers.

our legs and feet were evolve for running in the open fields....

thats why we have a ball on our heel and have muscles in our buttocks

humans can runs jus as fast as other animal....

you just dont because we dont have to

Oh and by the way can some one point me in the direction that afircans was the first people up walking about on the face of the earth? please just for some reason i belive through other researches and other quots and messages and hell even rock painting found in caves dateing back futher of the orgains of the human race i means realy some how it just dont realy add up

people move about the land always have always will and your body adapts to the envirment your in the pigment tones in your skin and several other thing come in to play as to what color your skin is and toss in genes and other points all comeing togeather to make what stands before us .... ~~~i was just thinking if "the adam and eve" story since life was here walking around on earth long before any one even thought about writeing human history down i can't help but wonder if the garden of life wasnt realy in one of the many storys that plato told ...

this is just me and my endless mind wonderings

i dont make these thing up i watch up to date findings

Edited by MR.Blueprint

I'd rather have a tail.

I predict that human's will evolve an extra finger if the human race survives another 250,000-500,000 more years or so. Mutations is even happening now.

We will evolve an extra finger because we use our fingers so much. Once we recive our extra finger we will also unlock more of our brain powers.

We have more brain powers but that is another topic...

Actually, I predict we'll loose our little finger, assuming we don't go extinct first.

Oh and by the way can some one point me in the direction that afircans was the first people up walking about on the face of the earth? please just for some reason i belive through other researches and other quots and messages and hell even rock painting found in caves dateing back futher of the orgains of the human race i means realy some how it just dont realy add up

people move about the land always have always will and your body adapts to the envirment your in the pigment tones in your skin and several other thing come in to play as to what color your skin is and toss in genes and other points all comeing togeather to make what stands before us .... ~~~i was just thinking if "the adam and eve" story since life was here walking around on earth long before any one even thought about writeing human history down i can't help but wonder if the garden of life wasnt realy in one of the many storys that plato told ...

1.journey out of africa up to date scientific source

another older source

accepting the new is the only way we can evolve

I'd rather have a tail.

we use to have one and its bone can still be felt

Edited by Saru
Removed video links due to copyright

Actually, I predict we'll loose our little finger, assuming we don't go extinct first.

My little finger is so much shorter than the rest of my fingers it's practically useless. I rarely even use it to type, just bypass it with one of my other fingers instead. I actually find it quite natural to do so.

no we will not loose any fingers we use our little finger

its jus we dont realize it.

today jus take notice of all your activities and which fingers you use even your pinky

we grab and turn alot

when we lift we use all our fingers

when we climb we use all our fingers

It does seem our little toes are headed for oblivion. There have been times in the middle of the night when I'm stumbling around in the dark that it and a bedpost collided, and I damn wish it was gone now.

your in the pigment tones in your skin and several other thing come in to play as to what color your skin is and toss in genes and other points all comeing togeather to make what stands before us .... ~~~i was just thinking if "the adam and eve" story since life was here walking around on earth long before any one even thought about writeing human history down i can't help but wonder if the garden of life wasnt realy in one of the many storys that plato told ...

the pigmentation in our skin color comes from different environment and the sun our sun received

it was cold in europe

our skin had to drop a vitamin d or som i cant explain it but jus research it and a scientist will explain it

It does seem our little toes are headed for oblivion. There have been times in the middle of the night when I'm stumbling around in the dark that it and a bedpost collided, and I damn wish it was gone now.

yes i dot kno bout our toes i believe we keep all five due to the fact we wear shoes

all the time and we dont walk or run far distances

if we wore gloves all the time and didnt use our hands as much we wouldnt evolve a six finger but we dont

so we will

the pigmentation in our skin color comes from different environment and the sun our sun received

it was cold in europe

our skin had to drop a vitamin d or som i cant explain it but jus research it and a scientist will explain it

Then why are Europeans inherently pale?

And why are humans that live in cold climates and have for centuries (ie native Alaskans) not black?

My little finger is so much shorter than the rest of my fingers it's practically useless. I rarely even use it to type, just bypass it with one of my other fingers instead. I actually find it quite natural to do so.

we use all our fingers for

natural activities

like lifting

climbing

and throwing

Then why are Europeans inherently pale?

And why are humans that live in cold climates and have for centuries (ie native Alaskans) not black?

because cold weather makes you lighter not darker

and nobody is "black"

we use all our fingers for

natural activities

like lifting

climbing

and throwing

So now you're going to try to argue with how often I use all of my fingers even though we've never even met in person and you have no idea what my hands look like?

I can tell you straight up that I do not use my pinky to pick up or hold things because it is too short and offers no additional support. When I do have to climb or lift myself I hold my frail little pinky out because I'm afraid of hurting it. Even right now as I speak my little pinkies are up as I do all of the typing with the rest of my fingers, and when I hold and move my mouse my pinkes are up so they don't get in the way.

We're not all built the same. Maybe your pinkies are useful, but mine don't do much for me. So don't try to tell me how I behave in an attempt to make your theory valid. You have NO idea.

• Like 3