Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Another Obama failure

Merc14

because nothing says "democracy in action" as a military coup, followed by martial law "until time is right for an election". Show me one country in recent years where thst happened and the country was better off aftereards.

Obama wants to completely destroy America. 2016: Obama's America can give people a GREAT insight into Obama. How people voted for him, KNOWING about his Anti-colonial views towards America deeply disturbs me.

Obama hates "American exceptionalism". Check out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_exceptionalism

Summary of the movie from Wiki:

The documentary begins with D'Souza on screen describing his own experiences as an Indian immigrating to the United States, as a college student at Dartmouth College, and then as an editor at the conservative magazine Policy Review, pointing out the similarities between his life and Barack Obama's. The film changes location to Indonesia, where a young Barack Obama is being reared by his mother Ann Dunham and stepfather Lolo Soetoro. A psychologist discusses the detrimental effect of an absentee father on his children. D'Souza travels to Africa and interviews Obama's half brother George Obama.[11]

As Obama's parents' relationship becomes strained, Obama is sent to Hawaii to live with his grandparents and meets Frank Marshall Davis. Obama finishes his college studies at Columbia, where the film claims he is influenced by anti-colonialist figures. His progression into an intellectual is highlighted by a visit to Kenya. The film incorporates spoken words from Obama's audio book, Dreams from My Father.

D'Souza discusses Obama's father, Barack Obama, Sr., and what D'Souza describes as Obama Sr.'s anti-colonialist views of the British Empire. This, according to D'Souza, explains why Obama supposedly rejects American exceptionalism and why D'Souza believes he is attempting to "reshape America." D'Souza delves into what he terms the "founding fathers" from Obama's past, including Frank Marshall Davis, Reverend Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, Edward Said, and Roberto Unger. As a result, the film argues that President Obama wants to reduce significantly the U.S.'s influence within the world while increasing the influence of nations that he believes have suffered or been held back economically or militarily due to U.S. and Western domination. To argue his case, D’Souza interviews Shelby Steele, Paul Vitz, Alice Dewey, Paul Kengor, Willy Kauai, George Obama, Philip Ochieng, Joseph Ojiru, Daniel Pipes, David Walker, and Sarah Obama (off-screen).[12] The film warns that should Obama be elected to a second term, the ramifications will be far reaching. It ends by stating, "the future is in your hands."

For anti-Colonialism: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-colonialist

• Like 1

Obama hates "American exceptionalism".

If it were true, it would be a great thing and a reason alone for supporting him.

Traitor. You are undeserving of your freedoms.

I'm sorry for you and that you feel that way.

Well you hate the country and would commend a POTUS for feeling the same. What is one to think?

• Like 4

If you just admit you like the president because you think he detests American exceptionalism we could actually agree on something.

• Like 1

Although this might be slightly off topic, has any one heard or read anything about obama's pre-election house cleaning regarding the DLC (Down Low Club) in Chicago.

Almost to nasty to even consider . Too think if this is even remotely true and this is the man behind the mask, we're doomed.

Just shows the puppet masters behind obama are truly low life pieces of S%#T!

• Like 1

Although this might be slightly off topic, has any one heard or read anything about obama's pre-election house cleaning regarding the DLC (Down Low Club) in Chicago.

Almost to nasty to even consider . Too think if this is even remotely true and this is the man behind the mask, we're doomed.

Just shows the puppet masters behind obama are truly low life pieces of S%#T!

What is the DLC? Just an expression? You talking about his past being covered up?

• Like 1

snapback.png

praetorian-legio XIII, on 02 April 2013 - 08:47 AM, said:

What is the DLC? Just an expression? You talking about his past being covered up?

So, if you got to Google, and type in "Obama and the Down Low Club" all kinds of interesting things pop up.

Check out: http://hillbuzz.org/time-to-tell-everyone-you-know-about-jeremiah-wrights-down-low-club-barackobama-presobama-26407

In Corsi’s article, he talks about three of the murders (including Donald Young, whom you may have heard of). I also believe a string of bizarre assassination-style killings in Boystown around that same time are also linked to the Down Low Club…but these were white men on the north side of Chicago who were murdered in their apartments by someone the police here never would admit was a serial killer. I moved to Chicago in the spring of 2005 and back then the strip of gay clubs called Halsted was plastered with flyers warning guys to be careful with whom they were bringing home since a murderer was loose killing guys who frequented the bars in Boystown; for those who can remember back to the 90s, this is the same area where Jeffrey Dahmer picked up some of his victims. Chicago was also where John Wayne Gacy (a delegate for Jimmy Carter!) also hunted.

Back then, Mayor Daley did his best to cover up the murders and the corrupt, vintage media worked as a Ministry of Truth (Minitrue for short) for Democrats, as always. “Nothing to see here! Move along!” was the motto of the day, but it never made sense why the killings just stopped at around three guys or why those guys in particular were chosen by the killer.

AND

In 2007, when Donald Young was murdered in his home around Christmas I was already working on the Hillary Clinton campaign and was told repeatedly by my black friends that Young was killed because he started talking to people about Barack Obama being gay. Hillary’s campaign knew about Obama’s antics on the Chicago gay scene where he was jokingly known as “Bathhouse Barry”. What conservatives don’t understand is that Hillary couldn’t use anything salacious she had on Obama because she needed the black vote behind her if she won the nomination. Hillary’s hands were always tied when it came to nuking Obama with his homosexuality because if it was tied back to her then blacks would be alienated from the Clintons forever since they “went there” and “ruined” the first viable black presidential candidate. There’s another reason that Hillary Clinton would never out Barack Obama and it’s simply that — despite what the obsessive Hillary-haters have felt for twenty-odd-years — the woman is actually a very nice person who just never wanted to go nuclear on anyone. That right there might mean she wouldn’t have made a good President, if she isn’t willing to dump her biggest weapons on an enemy…but I will leave that up to you to decide for yourself.

To this day, people in Chicago are still scared about being murdered for talking about Barack Obama being gay or about what goes on at Trinity United with the still-active “Down Low Club”. Young, gay, black men are mentored into the club and are eventually paired up with often unattractive and difficult to deal with straight black women who never have boyfriends (since guys don’t want to have anything to do with them). A friend of mine in the “Think Squad” of prominent black professionals I talk to regularly calls these women “heifers” and says it’s very common for “cake boys” to be paired up with “heifers” so that “dummies are fooled” into thinking they are straight. Besides the Obamas, famous examples of this are Steadman Graham and Oprah Winfrey (he’s gay, while she’s just plain nasty and conceited), Star Jones and her gay husband whatever his name was, Terry McMillan and Jonathan Plummer (who eventually came out and left her), and Will Smith and Jada Pinckett (who are actually both gay…which is really rare in these arranged marriages because typically gay guys are not married to lesbians for some reason).

It’s kind of hilarious that straight people can’t see this stuff for what it really is, but then again for many years people believed that Rock Hudson and Elton John were both really married to women for love, too.

• Like 1

Well you hate the country and would commend a POTUS for feeling the same. What is one to think?

No I don't "hate the country". Why would you claim such malarky? I didn't commend a POTUS for that either. Do you have reading comprehension problems? The question was about the mistaken and stupid belief in "American exceptionalism" which has nothing whatsoever to do with "hating the country".

Critics on the left such as Marilyn Young and Howard Zinn have argued that American history is so morally flawed, citing slavery, civil rights and social welfare issues, that it cannot be an exemplar of virtue.[58] Zinn argues that American exceptionalism cannot be of divine origin because it was not benign, especially when dealing with Native Americans

Okay, you know what, I am SICK and TIRED of hearing about the "poor" Indians. This is what conquering nations do! You don't hear Julius Caesar going around saying, "I came, I saw, I conquered, I felt REALLY bad about it..."

Does this make it right? No. But, this is what happens. Throughout history there have been people who were oppressed by a conquering nation. How about the Irish and the British? The Scottish and the British? India and Britain? I could go on and on.

Also, no one ever talks about the c*** the Indians did to white settlers. All we hear about is how oppressed and persecuted they were, from the liberal left idiots. This is what would happen: First, a bunch of hostile Indians kill some settlers, rape the women, and steal the horses or cattle. Well, now the whites are mad. So the whites go out and kill a bunch of Indians. Well, now the Indians are mad, because a lot of them didn't have anything to do with murdering, it was a few young Indians who are just mad at the white people and hate them and want to start trouble. But, now their all mad, so they go out a kill a few more white people....It was just a vicious cycle, with people on BOTH sides at fault. I live in Texas, and stories about Comanche Indian cruelty abound down here. They could be just downright SADISTIC. Many of my ancestors were Texas Rangers, in this area also.

Just my two cents...Which is not worth much in this economy....

You got to admit the land belonged to the Indians and the Europeans came in by force and stole it. As moral examples for the world to follow it doesn't go down well.

The US is of course not alone in having such things in its history. It's just that Americans need to stop pretending their country is so goddam virtuous.

No I don't "hate the country". Why would you claim such malarky? I didn't commend a POTUS for that either. Do you have reading comprehension problems? The question was about the mistaken and stupid belief in "American exceptionalism" which has nothing whatsoever to do with "hating the country".

American exceptionalism is what made and makes US who we are and you just said it's stupid. You said if the POTUS was against it then that would be an excellent stance to support. Therefore you are against America. You don't believe in anything the constitution stands for except the rules that allow for ratifying it only because that gives you a glimmer of hope to render the whole thing void. You make no secrets here about how you feel. I've never once heard you say anything positive about the country. You're filled with resentment and want reparations.

• Like 1

You got to admit the land belonged to the Indians and the Europeans came in by force and stole it. As moral examples for the world to follow it doesn't go down well.

The US is of course not alone in having such things in its history. It's just that Americans need to stop pretending their country is so goddam virtuous.

Well, it was their fault for being on our land when we got here. :)

Wow, I'll look into it more later.

Maybe this topic (DLC) deserves its own thread.

Seems like a lot of people are unaware of this aspect of obama's true nature.

• Like 1

Stone age people/culture displaced by a modern and evolving people/culture. It is the story of world history and has happened in every single place in this world since the neanderthals were driven to extinction.

• Like 2

So advanced aliens coming here and enslaving us all would be just more of the same.

• Like 1

So advanced aliens coming here and enslaving us all would be just more of the same.

If that happened, some people would still deny it was occurring.

• Like 2

We didn't enslave the Native Americans so you have that wrong right off the bat. Aliens coming here (if they are coming here from another star then can't we just assume they are an advanced species?) and enslaving us, or wiping us out is a likely outcome isn't it? They may not even mean to harm us but could carry a virus or bacteria that would simply wipe man out. Advanced species displacing more primitive ones is an old, old story so I am surprised that you are surpirsed by it. Stephen Hawkings commented on this very subject a couple of years ago.

As far as being Ok with it I'd say no, I am not. What primitive species is happy to be displaced or wiped out by a more advanced one? There aren't many happy endings when primitive people compete with advanced people, in fact, I can't name one but this is reality and scolding America for displacing the American Indians is fodder for silly asses like some of the liberal contributors to this site. In most cases, when an advanced species "displaces" a primitive one, the primitive species ceases to exist, at least the American Indian survived the head-on collision with europeans. Sad, cruel, barbaric? Yes, but it is reality and reality can suck.

• Like 1

Well I'm not arguing that it happens all over the world. The Vietnamese came south and evicted the Khmer. My point was not condemnation but honesty -- that Americans need to be honest and not so in-your-face holy.

You must be kidding, right? I guess Obama is to blame for almost every other country in the world then.

Well since many blame the US, and he is our President, it kinda/sorta makes sense.

• Like 1

You must be kidding, right? I guess Obama is to blame for almost every other country in the world then.

The left blamed Bush for every single thing that happened anywhere in the world at anytime so why should Obama miss out? Are saying that Obama, in the same office, can't cause as much damage as Bush? Hmmm, am I sensing some racism here? Just sayin' LMAO

• Like 1

Bush was ragged on for illegal wars. Hardly the same thing as the economy...

The economy was doing fine for most of GWB's terms so there wasn't much to rag on. But as soon as Obama took office the Dems claimed (and are still claiming) that it was/is all GWB's fault. It goes with the terrority. Like a sports coach. Credit for the wins comes with blame for the losses.

• Like 1

Bush was ragged on for illegal wars. Hardly the same thing as the economy...

You don't live here in the states so you missed the ridiculous level of rhetoric aimed at the man from the left. Regardless, my post was a joke so lighten up Francis.

• Like 1