Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I liked zoser's posts....and the pictures and the videos. I liked his tenacity and his coolness under heavy fire.

<snip>

You mean his persistent willful ignorance and repeated inability to grasp even simple concepts? That tenacity and coolness?

Seriously Bee, all he had was some pretty pictures of stones and walls, pretty pictures from which he was not able to quantify why said pictures where evidence in the first place and of what. And in the same breath dismissing evidence and explanations of much older and much better stone masonry, stone masonry that was documented by those actually building it. That kind of tenacity?

It was an embarrassing farce, that is all.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 4

and he is absolutely right. It does seem absurd. It seems fantastical. Unbelievable! But it doesn't take away from the fact that it is what it is. At least he wasnt blinded by his own theories and was willing to think other thoughts. All credit to him.

edit to add: Plus, no matter what anyone chooses to think about the human race, created, evolved, whatever, the fact remains, each and every one of us has truly unlimited potential for the time we are here, and can be capable of achieving and creating so many wondrous things. Its a life for living, exploring having fun, having relationships... no matter the big questions in life, the focus should be on just living it, and pausing only to wonder just how much better we can all be

Edited by seeder

even thought the pack mentality might not be too obvious to some but the pack behavioral display was unmistakable ;

one must simply have no other obvious choice but to admit so... :passifier:

~edit : a touch of lightness

So if a poster claims that 2+2 equals 5 and everybody else claims that 2+2 equals 4, is that also a pack mentality? Zoser was, simply and unequivocally, wrong. And it was obvious and was pointed out by many. Why is that a pack mentality?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

You mean

[snip...because it's getting really boring now]

jeeeezus...you guys can't stop talking about zoser...do you all have a man-crush on him, or something.... :unsure2:

:P

It looks like he`s having fun though badeskov`s albeit on a very elementary level,Ive seen better fabrication and electronic skills at out local High School Robotic class,They actually went to Washington D.C. last year and finished second in the Whole Country ! Wow were still building great kids after all !

Checked for spellen too LoL! :tu: justDONTEATUS ITs getting time to come to Texas Badeskov !

It is indeed time to start packing up for a trip to Texas. I need to get a vacation planned and take a road trip towards your BBQ :tu:

Cheers,

Badeskov

Not sure if you read my 'debunking' of this posters ideas a few pages back... But he hasnt responded since I did it, and maybe wont again as the idea appears more of a moneyspinner than a fact. I was intrigued how he made the connection between a necklace on a Japanese statue which was really secret code for the design of an antigravity device....the 'plans' of which enabled him to build just an RC drone type model airplane

If you missed it it was post 578 here

http://www.unexplain...c=244935&st=578

Oh I saw your post, I was just curious as to what kind of train wreck explanation he would give. I find that if I know someone is BS'ing and they don't know I know, and they continue to keep up the pretense a fascinating thing to witness. A bit cruel perhaps but no more cruel than the BS to begin with.

• Like 1

Oh I saw your post, I was just curious as to what kind of train wreck explanation he would give. I find that if I know someone is BS'ing and they don't know I know, and they continue to keep up the pretense a fascinating thing to witness. A bit cruel perhaps but no more cruel than the BS to begin with.

hehe... I for one hope he does come back... but I wont rip into him again, I made myself clear enough first time round. It never ceases to amaze me what people come up with...I mean I have a vivid imagination like the rest of us, but Ive never imagined an ancient doll had something encoded in its necklace. Why are all (or lots anyway) of these theories based on secret codes that only untrained observers can figure out?

Justin Bieber.

:clap::w00t:

Why are all (or lots anyway) of these theories based on secret codes that only untrained observers can figure out?

People love mysteries. And what better way to sell one than to create one? The harder it is to verify the better. It's kind of like the antithesis to science. :tu:

• Like 1

and he is absolutely right. It does seem absurd. It seems fantastical. Unbelievable! But it doesn't take away from the fact that it is what it is. At least he wasnt blinded by his own theories and was willing to think other thoughts. All credit to him.

the theory of evolution does though...remains just that....a theory..

Yes..he seemed to be less sure of his theory, than the people who took it up and treated it as fact :)

edit to add: Plus, no matter what anyone chooses to think about the human race, created, evolved, whatever, the fact remains, each and every one of us has truly unlimited potential for the time we are here, and can be capable of achieving and creating so many wondrous things. Its a life for living, exploring having fun, having relationships... no matter the big questions in life, the focus should be on just living it, and pausing only to wonder just how much better we can all be

nice edit....and nicely said...

Justin Bieber.

:no: :no: :no:

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

Anyways, the AA discussion may have lost some impetus, but we can always talk about the FA theory! Future Aliens! I totally imagine in the future, we will indeed have our much desired knowledge of aliens. Will they come here or will our probes find them? But what can we expect from them if they do come? We wont need help building stuff thats for sure. Will they come and kick our ass or will they be benevolent? Teach us new and wondrous things or have us under some form of control?

I think, based on a few sources Ive read, any aliens coming will be predatory. Thats not to say they will come out all guns blazing, but that its within them to do so if needed. All we then need is some trigger happy army trying to blow them out the skies and we are in the poop. Big time. As we built better and faster planes...for war purposes, and as war has given birth to so much of our modern tech, perhaps they went through it all too?

• Like 1

jeeeezus...you guys can't stop talking about zoser...do you all have a man-crush on him, or something.... :unsure2:

You were the one bringing him up and defending him - I was merely going through posts and replying sequentially this morning. So don't blame me :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

He reminded me of the followers of Chariots of the Gods back in the 70's and early 80's. He demonstrated all the techniques of a person who could not accept any facts that contracted their belief. He proposed theories yet backed away from them once he couldn't support them, then after changing the subject a few times he returned to them after he had forgotten that they were unsupportable, falsely claiming he had already proved them.

And yes folks, I still have a chunk of granite and an expensive storage oscilloscope in our lab, and I'm ready to tell you all about its piezoelectric properties as soon as Zoser can tell me what to do to generate any voltage from it. When I see it generating even the slightest voltage, I'll gladly admit that Zoser's theory of pyramids generating electricity is plausible.

Unfortunately initial tests have shown that granite is a powerful insulator so obviously I'm missing a step on how to conduct the electricity out of the material. My guess is that cutting a thin slice of granite would help, but that would tend to invalidate the pyramid theory since they're made of heavy blocks of granite.

• Like 1

Anyways, the AA discussion may have lost some impetus, but we can always talk about the FA theory! Future Aliens! I totally imagine in the future, we will indeed have our much desired knowledge of aliens. Will they come here or will our probes find them? But what can we expect from them if they do come? We wont need help building stuff thats for sure. Will they come and kick our ass or will they be benevolent? Teach us new and wondrous things or have us under some form of control?

I think, based on a few sources Ive read, any aliens coming will be predatory. Thats not to say they will come out all guns blazing, but that its within them to do so if needed. All we then need is some trigger happy army trying to blow them out the skies and we are in the poop. Big time. As we built better and faster planes...for war purposes, and as war has given birth to so much of our modern tech, perhaps they went through it all too?

As a rule predators are usually smarter than prey. Like a wolf to a sheep. It is very likely that an intelligent alien race would be predatory or at least descended from a predator. Intelligence can curb predatory behavior but I think morals would be a much better deterrent. Who would want to meet a smart, predatory alien with no morals? Even Arnold Schwarzenegger didn't survive his confrontation with one! ^_^

Seriously though, I think intelligent aliens would be no strangers to the 'devour to survive' credo of life in the universe. Hopefully that would be tempered with something a little more civil minded.

I must say Kludge, that had me laughing til my side hurt! :lol:

Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it but I do apologize for any pain endured in the process. On the positive side, I see you at least didn't spray the monitor & keyboard with coffee, tea, Pepsi, schnapps, or any of the myriad other possible liquid refreshments. :yes:

• Like 3

You were the one bringing him up and defending him - I was merely going through posts and replying sequentially this morning. So don't blame me :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

I was responding to a direct question from Colonel Rhubarb..... :D

• Like 1

He reminded me of the followers of Chariots of the Gods back in the 70's and early 80's. He demonstrated all the techniques of a person who could not accept any facts that contracted their belief. He proposed theories yet backed away from them once he couldn't support them, then after changing the subject a few times he returned to them after he had forgotten that they were unsupportable, falsely claiming he had already proved them.

And yes folks, I still have a chunk of granite and an expensive storage oscilloscope in our lab, and I'm ready to tell you all about its piezoelectric properties as soon as Zoser can tell me what to do to generate any voltage from it. When I see it generating even the slightest voltage, I'll gladly admit that Zoser's theory of pyramids generating electricity is plausible.

Unfortunately initial tests have shown that granite is a powerful insulator so obviously I'm missing a step on how to conduct the electricity out of the material. My guess is that cutting a thin slice of granite would help, but that would tend to invalidate the pyramid theory since they're made of heavy blocks of granite.

Darn it! And I was hoping to build a couple of granite oscillators for my modular synth. <_<

• Like 2

But what can we expect from them if they do come? We wont need help building stuff thats for sure. Will they come and kick our ass or will they be benevolent? Teach us new and wondrous things or have us under some form of control?

I firmly believe in the scientific exploration hypothesis; I do think that all this talk about alien starfleets coming to invade us and all that is just projecting human ways of thinking, and it's interesting that people often say that extraterrestrial Intelligence might be so different from us that we might hardly recognise and yet also seem to quite enthusiastically put forward the idea of invasion and so on.

It is indeed time to start packing up for a trip to Texas. I need to get a vacation planned and take a road trip towards your BBQ :tu:

Cheers,

Badeskov

At least they don't have goats there ... or many of them. (He says, remembering a certain other gathering <_<;) )

• Like 1

At least they don't have goats there ... or many of them. (He says, remembering a certain other gathering <_<;) )

Hmm...one would think one would think....but then again... ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Mixing of the Genetics.

What could be important evidence. I wrote previously that the last group of visitors here were responsible for mixing earth genetics.

Their own with human, but what I didn't mention was that they also mixed various animal strains.

The truth behind what we call dinosaurs may not be what we are led to believe. With a bit of thought this is easy to piece together:

http://kgov.com/dinosaur-soft-tissue

• Like 1

Mixing of the Genetics.

What could be important evidence. I wrote previously that the last group of visitors here were responsible for mixing earth genetics.

Their own with human, but what I didn't mention was that they also mixed various animal strains.

The truth behind what we call dinosaurs may not be what we are led to believe. With a bit of thought this is easy to piece together:

http://kgov.com/dinosaur-soft-tissue

you might like to check your sources, as usual, and you may also benefit from exploring how long dna can last. Google has some answers.

you might like to check your sources, as usual, and you may also benefit from exploring how long dna can last. Google has some answers.

Read it in detail first would be my recommendation.

Read it in detail first would be my recommendation.

already read it all. In fact Ive had a very similar - (easily debunked) convo on another forum , you make the claims, you do the research, you provide the evidence, remember how it works?

• Like 3