Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyways, the AA discussion may have lost some impetus, but we can always talk about the FA theory! Future Aliens!

Maybe it was time traveling future aliens who were the ancient ones? :whistle:

Okay, that and the possibility of Earth being a cool liberty port aside ...

I totally imagine in the future, we will indeed have our much desired knowledge of aliens. Will they come here or will our probes find them? But what can we expect from them if they do come? We wont need help building stuff thats for sure. Will they come and kick our ass or will they be benevolent? Teach us new and wondrous things or have us under some form of control?

How we treat any future aliens will help determine how we are treated by them. With our species' propensity for shooting at things, that may wind up being not so very good. OTOH, they may simply give us the "puppy who missed the papers" sort of corrective treatment then go ahead and try to make a positive contact. Being predatory and treating us as prey are two separate things, and it's up to us to see that the latter doesn't happen. Unfortunately neither military nor political leaders can quite grasp that concept as a general rule so things may not turn out well for us.

As we built better and faster planes...for war purposes, and as war has given birth to so much of our modern tech, perhaps they went through it all too?

With luck, they'd recognize themselves in us as far as being predators and will be ready to defend without going on the offensive in an effort to find a peaceful resolution. OTOH, "peace through superior firepower" and "conversion at swordpoint" both came to mind as I wrote that.

Something that concerns me is that we as a species may not be able to set aside our differences to meet a mutual new situation in an alien visitation. All kinds of new conspiracy theories could easily emerge at higher levels (Think: Iran vs Israel, N. Korea vs everyone, etc) which would serve only to escalate what are already bad "domestic" situations. Even the most benign visitors would be prone to "settle our differences" for us before continuing.

• Like 1

already read it all. In fact Ive had a very similar - (easily debunked) convo on another forum , you make the claims, you do the research, you provide the evidence, remember how it works?

Even better.

You show how it was debunked.

You never did that with the stone. Remember?

• Like 1

Maybe it was time traveling future aliens who were the ancient ones? :whistle:

Okay, that and the possibility of Earth being a cool liberty port aside ...

How we treat any future aliens will help determine how we are treated by them. With our species' propensity for shooting at things, that may wind up being not so very good. OTOH, they may simply give us the "puppy who missed the papers" sort of corrective treatment then go ahead and try to make a positive contact. Being predatory and treating us as prey are two separate things, and it's up to us to see that the latter doesn't happen. Unfortunately neither military nor political leaders can quite grasp that concept as a general rule so things may not turn out well for us.

With luck, they'd recognize themselves in us as far as being predators and will be ready to defend without going on the offensive in an effort to find a peaceful resolution. OTOH, "peace through superior firepower" and "conversion at swordpoint" both came to mind as I wrote that.

Something that concerns me is that we as a species may not be able to set aside our differences to meet a mutual new situation in an alien visitation. All kinds of new conspiracy theories could easily emerge at higher levels (Think: Iran vs Israel, N. Korea vs everyone, etc) which would serve only to escalate what are already bad "domestic" situations. Even the most benign visitors would be prone to "settle our differences" for us before continuing.

anyone like the calming voice of Morgan Freeman? heres an intelligent YT video...

THROUGH THE WORMHOLE: Will We Survive First Contact. (might even get zoser watching seeing as he loves his YT vids)

Its 40 odd mins but pls all watch at least the first 8 mins, all if you can!

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmeWDaY0R7Y[/media]

Edited by seeder

Even better. You show how it was debunked. You never did that with the stone. Remember?

No, Z, he did. You refused to accept it. There's a huge difference.

• Like 2

Even better.

this is exactly why people ganged up on you (according to Bee). Your whole argument regarding that was "what else could it have been? Ancient Humans couldn't possibly have done that", but you never seemed to understand that that's not the same thing as proving that it was Aliens that did it. Only if you'd assembled a reasonably persuasive case for promoting that argument could you reasonably complain that people didn't manage to Debunk it. Your theory was entirely hypotethical.

• Like 3

Darn it! And I was hoping to build a couple of granite oscillators for my modular synth. <_<

It might work as a crystal if I could cut a slice of granite thin enough to pass enough current through it.

But of course that's the opposite of generating energy.

• Like 2

Mixing of the Genetics.

What could be important evidence. I wrote previously that the last group of visitors here were responsible for mixing earth genetics.

Their own with human, but what I didn't mention was that they also mixed various animal strains.

The truth behind what we call dinosaurs may not be what we are led to believe. With a bit of thought this is easy to piece together:

http://kgov.com/dinosaur-soft-tissue

I have only had a very quick skim through of that link....but I'm getting the gist of it...

Don't know if anything about hearts was in in.....but have you seen this info about the similarity of the fossilized dinosaur heart

with the human heart..?

http://news.bbc.co.u...tech/720871.stm

and there's the similar bipedalism

You know I wouldn't be surprised if we humans had some (a lot of?) dinosaur genes..

And IF intelligent beings from elsewhere were involved somehow...they could have used dinosaur genes to create a

hybrid with their own genes. Then maybe did a further hybridisation with more modern animals.., perhaps apes/monkeys.

And the reason they might have done it could have been changing magnetic fields, that changed everything, including

what kind of life forms can exist here.

speculation...no-one panic... B):D

• Like 1

Even better.

well, i did a bit of reading....

Many social researchers have investigated flaming, coming up with several different theories about the phenomenon.[3] These include deindividuation and reduced awareness of other people's feelings (online disinhibition effect),[4][5][6] conformance to perceived norms,[7][8] miscommunication caused by the lack of social cues available in face-to-face communication,[9][10][11] and antiprocess.

:whistle:

• Like 3

I have only had a very quick skim through of that link....but I'm getting the gist of it...

Don't know if anything about hearts was in in.....but have you seen this info about the similarity of the fossilized dinosaur heart

with the human heart..?

http://news.bbc.co.u...tech/720871.stm

You know I wouldn't be surprised if we humans had some (a lot of?) dinosaur genes..

And IF intelligent beings from elsewhere were involved somehow...they could have used dinosaur genes to create a

hybrid with their own genes. Then maybe did a further hybridisation with more modern animals.., perhaps apes/monkeys.

And the reason they might have done it could have been changing magnetic fields, that changed everything, including

what kind of life forms can exist here.

Which part of that text do you prefer?

1: "The study shows the dinosaur, nicknamed "Willo", to have a four-chambered heart more akin to a human or a bird than a lizard".

versus

2: "Not only does this specimen have a heart, but computer-enhanced images of its chest strongly suggest it is a four-chambered, double-pump heart with a single systemic aorta, more like the heart of a mammal or bird than a reptile," said Dr Dale Russell, a palaeontologist at North Carolina State University who helped co-ordinate the study.

edit to ad: Did you know pigs were shot and then operated on by the army? Apparently when laid on their backs and dissected, their internals are just like a humans, so they were perfect specimens to learn field/medic craft on?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/ministry-of-defence-defends-practice-of-shooting-and-injuring-pigs-for-army-medic-training-8328148.html

Doesn't mean a thing tho does it?

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Which part of that text do you prefer?

1: "The study shows the dinosaur, nicknamed "Willo", to have a four-chambered heart more akin to a human or a bird than a lizard".

versus

2: "Not only does this specimen have a heart, but computer-enhanced images of its chest strongly suggest it is a four-chambered, double-pump heart with a single systemic aorta, more like the heart of a mammal or bird than a reptile," said Dr Dale Russell, a palaeontologist at North Carolina State University who helped co-ordinate the study.

I have no preference.....

and your point is...?

I have no preference.....

and your point is...?

did you see the edit?

Here are some ancient creations of granite not created by alienz. Just thought I would look for other creations out there to show that the technology to create complex stone objects has been around forever and it was us HUMANS that did it, all by our lonesomes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prudhoe_Lions

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossal_red_granite_statue_of_Amenhotep_III

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statues_of_Amun_in_the_form_of_a_ram_protecting_King_Taharqa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avukana_Buddha_Statue

I am sure I could have found hundreds or thousands more but I believe it is obvious that the 'alienz came here to do stonework' idea is just plain moronic. JMO.

edit to ad: Did you know pigs were shot and then operated on by the army? Apparently when laid on their backs and dissected, their internals are just like a humans, so they were perfect specimens to learn field/medic craft on?

http://www.independe...ng-8328148.html

Doesn't mean a thing tho does it?

when it comes to dinosaurs having a heart like a human then it does mean a thing...

poor pigs :cry:

as there is with birds and kangaroo's

• Like 1

when it comes to dinosaurs having a heart like a human then it does mean a thing...

but having a heart like a human, doesn't mean anything mysterious. It was the right heart for the type of creature, as is ours. Have you ever looked up human fetal development v animal?

686px-Haeckel_drawings.jpg

and yes - before anyone pipes up, Im aware of the alleged controversy....

:tu: Indeed. Incapable too of saving their own bacon. Pardon the (UK) pun. A necessary evil unfortunately Bee.

• Like 1

as there is with birds and kangaroo's

imagine a kind of smaller skinnier dinosaur .... (nothing much like the iconic T Rex type of thing)...

what would we look more like....a smaller dinosaur, a bird or a kangaroo..?

I think we all know what the answer to that is.... :P

imagine a kind of smaller skinnier dinosaur .... (nothing much like the iconic T Rex type of thing)...

what would we look more like....a smaller dinosaur, a bird or a kangaroo..?

I think we all know what the answer to that is.... :P

No I dont think we all know what your answer to that is. But one can imagine of course. Dinosaurs died out. Or were wiped out by a disaster. As lots of species are. However when there is a gap in the food chain, other species adapt/evolve and fill that gap, thats how it works Bee. Isolated islands have demonstrated that perfectly from the fossil record and Darwins own observations

Edited by seeder

Were all going to be putting the old thinking caps on when E.T lands and they are pure plasma in make up !

Now Where did I leave that B.B.Q Smoker ? It`s Alive ! It`s Alive ! :tu:

justDONTEATUS

• Like 1

Yes, it means their circulatory system more resembled mammals & birds rather than that of lizards as the article said. Perhaps if you'd read the entire article it might dawn on you that it's not a woo woo discovery but further verification of the relationship between birds and dinosaurs which has long been believed to exist.

• Like 3

It might work as a crystal if I could cut a slice of granite thin enough to pass enough current through it.

But of course that's the opposite of generating energy.

Let's see... With the proper frequency divide-down and wave shaping circuitry, coupled with a linear to exponential voltage control input (or even just linear VC) it might make for an interesting sounding circuit. Being pure analog, the granite just might impart some form of unusual wave impurities to make it truly unique.

And if it could be made into a zero-cross oscillator, then it should (theoretically) sound amazing.

Forget the power generation stuff, I like this idea better. :tu:

Edit: Oops, sorry for going so OT everyone.

Edited by theSOURCE
  • Like 5

imagine a kind of smaller skinnier dinosaur .... (nothing much like the iconic T Rex type of thing)... what would we look more like....a smaller dinosaur, a bird or a kangaroo..? I think we all know what the answer to that is.... :P

Oooh, oooh, I know! It would look like an FTB or a CTist dependent on lineage.

• Like 2

So if a poster claims that 2+2 equals 5 and everybody else claims that 2+2 equals 4, is that also a pack mentality? Zoser was, simply and unequivocally, wrong. And it was obvious and was pointed out by many. Why is that a pack mentality?

Cheers,

Badeskov

the posts, my good Sir ...only the posts and nothing but the posts :D

Miss him? Hell he hasnt gone anywhere, he is not exiled, and he still posts here, but is limited now to NOT banging just the one drum, which means, and who can say, that he may well do/say something on a subject that gets everyone interested again, but as I have pointed out, who can think of an interesting AA theory thats hasnt already been hammered out before? We are all here to discuss interesting things no matter how bizarre. I for one welcome any NEW inputs. I for one dont care if he participates here on ANY discussion, so long as its not the damned rocks and drill holes...

.... but the rocks and holes are all but what we have ... don't you see ?

~snip

too late :w00t:

• Like 2

I do. It' s just the pack attacks that get to me. They always have and always will and when I see the pack attack I like to raise my voice in protest. It seldom does any good for the victim but it helps me sleep at night. (lol)

Indeed, however, you get what you give, and that is all we are seeing here. He does not mind a pack attack as well, if you go through the earlier parts of the closed thread. Karma?

At the end of the day, it is the evidence that is important, and the terrible presentations we have seen are not being well received, is it not also rude to keep pushing unwanted wares at others? And do do so in a smug and rude fashion dismissing real evidence at the wave of a hand? Considering the real effort that has gone into providing the information it is nothing short of in insult, and IMHO something of an ethical crime. What we are seeing is real history being pushed aside for a fantasy, that I take offence to. And I do not sleep well at night thinking some kid might be influenced by the condescending attitude and claims in angst. No kid likes school, some will support the idea of throwing away textbooks, and IMHO, if one illicits such behaviour, it should be a crime punishable by law.

One would think a modicum of self respect might have ended this train wreck much sooner.

• Like 3

I liked zoser's posts....and the pictures and the videos.

You know that really comes as no shock at all. Whist trying to begin conversations about Holographic Projectors with Bruce Cathie's magnetic line system, all a cover up so the Government can destroy things with death rays because Aliens are covering up the progress at Area 51 where we have aliens working in underground bases with Bob Lazar and Edgar Mitchell being "suppressed" to a point where he canot say he is "suppressed, but you know better, so he canot tell us about moon bases and aliens following Apollo 11, that Stephen Greer has "the goods on" but is also suppressed by the same people keeping Lloyd Pye under wraps, because it would lead us to free energy, which would all be explained by Boyd Bushman's anti gravity toys if he were just given the chance, which in turn would allow Keshe to fly Iran to other galaxies in the blink of an eye, all validating George Admaski and Zecheriah Stitchin, it is amazing the two of you have not hooked up by now for dinner at a Stanton Friedman talkshow. Peas in a pod.

Melting stones must be a new one, but perhaps you can use your death ray on that holographic space hotel to soften the stones?

• Like 3