Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Michelle, "busy single mother"

Merc14

Wow a lot of bitterness in this thread. Objecting to policies is one thing, but making pointless personal attacks is just childish.

Pointless personal attacks? I guess moral character its more important to some of us then others especially when its the person who represents our country.

Between Clinton's front page sexual exploits and obama's murdered gay lovers, you must be proud of the demotratic parties choice of leaders, I'm not.

Edited by praetorian-legio XIII
  • Like 1

It's all they've got left

Ha! The rate obama's moving "we'll" never run out of "what we've got left." So just back and defend this............president, and you can wave your flag all the way into a fema camp.

• Like 1

Wow a lot of bitterness in this thread. Objecting to policies is one thing, but making pointless personal attacks is just childish.

It's all they've got left

Are all liberals as braindead as you two?

• Like 2

It's okay to disagree with the president's policies, but I really think it is unnecessary to make fun of his children. Children can't help who their parents are. Ask any teenager.

Edited by moonshadow60
  • Like 1

you can wave your flag all the way into a fema camp.

Paranoid much? If it's a natural disaster, I'll be damn glad the government can put up "fema" camps.

• Like 1

Paranoid much? If it's a natural disaster, I'll be damn glad the government can put up "fema" camps.

The fema camp comment was just a metaphor for continued and increased government control over our lives, thanks to people (like you?) that voted for his royal highness and continue to turn a blind eye to what he is doing to this country.

And its not "can" put up fema camps, its "has" put up fema camps

Edited by praetorian-legio XIII
  • Like 1

The fema camp comment was just a metaphor for continued and increased government control over our lives, thanks to people (like you?) that voted for his royal highness and continue to turn a blind eye to what he is doing to this country.

And its not "can" put up fema camps, its "has" put up fema camps

This video made me shudder...

Pointless personal attacks? I guess moral character its more important to some of us then others especially when its the person who represents our country.

Between Clinton's front page sexual exploits and obama's murdered gay lovers, you must be proud of the demotratic parties choice of leaders, I'm not.

Yes pointless personal attacks. Like your pathetic claims of murdered gay lovers. Little thing called slander. Obama must be doing an awesome job if that's what you're focused on. Maybe if you actually focused on real problems like an adult people would actually take you seriously.

So instead of presenting a logical argument you resort to childless insults. Thank you for proving my point.

Edited by Corp
  • Like 2

They're not braindead, they're religious zealots. Liberalism is morereligious fervor than a political cheering and these two are examples of the blind faith, fall on your knees, grovel and blubber at the slightest brilliance falling from the lips of the holy of holies, Obama. In other words, they ain't thinking straight. :unsure2:

• Like 1

It is a prime example. You can give a family of animals the world at their disposal and they will still find a reason to complain and try to gain peoples simpathy. You voted for them. luckily the country of United States of America has a third times a charm policy. Were if the people are dumb enough to vote for an idiot two times in a row despite the the obvious downturn and misleadership, Our system automatically disqualifies the idiot the third round. 2016 hurry up while we still have some pocket change left!

• Like 3

They're not braindead, they're religious zealots. Liberalism is morereligious fervor than a political cheering and these two are examples of the blind faith, fall on your knees, grovel and blubber at the slightest brilliance falling from the lips of the holy of holies, Obama. In other words, they ain't thinking straight. :unsure2:

:rolleyes:

So if someone would rather hear legitimate problems with Obama, and there are many, instead of pointless personal attacks they're "religious zealots"? You are far more passionate about Obama than I am.

• Like 2

:rolleyes:

So if someone would rather hear legitimate problems with Obama, and there are many, instead of pointless personal attacks they're "religious zealots"? You are far more passionate about Obama than I am.

OMG, Heresy!!! OK, I'll bite, let us hear what legitimate problems you see with the chosen one. Don't say John Boehner.

• Like 1

Paranoia is a medical condition that should be treated. I'm already very well aware of the immense benefits that will come with Obamacare implementation, the increases in green jobs and research into non-carbon based fuels, the massive recovery in process from the worst depression since the Great Depression, the pull out of the decade long wars, the repair of our image worldwide, doing away with a number of horrific ideas from the previous administration, as well as many other things, I'm certainly aware of what he's doing to this country. And yes I voted for him, campaigned for him, supported him. He was my senator. I don't agree with all of his policies but politics is the art of compromise. Something the Republicans have forgotten.

OMG, Heresy!!! OK, I'll bite, let us hear what legitimate problems you see with the chosen one. Don't say John Boehner.

Although the Republicans are the cause of some of the positions he's taken. I would say most recently, his budget to cut Social Security. SS has no effect on the deficit. It will pay full benefits for 25 years and will work longer with extremely minor changes.

Paranoia is a medical condition that should be treated. I'm already very well aware of the immense benefits that will come with Obamacare implementation, the increases in green jobs and research into non-carbon based fuels, the massive recovery in process from the worst depression since the Great Depression, the pull out of the decade long wars, the repair of our image worldwide, doing away with a number of horrific ideas from the previous administration, as well as many other things, I'm certainly aware of what he's doing to this country. And yes I voted for him, campaigned for him, supported him. He was my senator. I don't agree with all of his policies but politics is the art of compromise. Something the Republicans have forgotten.

This is the single most delusional post I have ever seen on UM and that is saying something. Nothing you said is true, or even remotely true and Obama care is already a disaster and getting worse. If I didn't know you from past posts I'd assume this was a cynical satirical post but you actually believe this. Unreal!

• Like 2

Obama care is already a disaster and getting worse.

See that's why you're the delusional one. Just making it up as you go along.

Obamacare has allowed 10's of thousands of students to remain on their parents plans, has allowed many who could not obtain catastrophic insurance at all to have that opportunity, allowed subscribers to get a refund of funds insurance companies did not use correctly. There are many benefits that have already occurred. When the exchanges open, insurance companies will be able to compete across state lines, thus lowering the cost of insurance. Is it all good? no. But there is much more good than bad. I know YOU won't read this but maybe others will take off their blinders and read http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-facts.php

• Like 2

My eyes fell to this link in your link. It's the taxes. It's mostly a big FU to the rich far as I can tell but...there is plenty of uncertainty. See the bold for example. Guess all the facts aren't there. I'm not big on speculation and projection when it comes to this subject.

http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-taxes.php

ObamaCare Taxes on The Average American

Under the new ObamaCare taxes the only tax that most Americans will pay is penalty for not purchasing insurance if one can afford it (explained below). However taxes affecting employers and the health care industry may have an indirect impact on some individuals, specifically employees of large firms affected by the tax hikes. Since most of the taxes haven't gone into effect yet, we don't have much to report beyond speculation as to their effects.

Will I pay More Taxes and High Premiums Because of ObamaCare?

Although we know most of the tax increases in ObamaCare, the price of insurance premiums is up in the air. As the exchanges are figured out and the health insurance companies start pricing insurance we will update our readers.

Please be aware that if your insurance premiums are raising you shouldn't be blaming Obamacare entirely. One of the best things Obamacare does is offer protections against health insurance companies raising premiums for profit called the rate review provision, a measure to provide rebates if companies don't spend 80% of their funds on health care called the 80/20 rule and additional protections like a quick appeal process. Additional protections don't go into effect until 2014 in most states.

Also low to middle income Americans are projected to save an average of 60% using credits and subsidies on the ObamaCare Insurance Exchanges.

Edited by -Mr_Fess-
  • Like 1

See that's why you're the delusional one. Just making it up as you go along.

Obamacare has allowed 10's of thousands of students to remain on their parents plans, has allowed many who could not obtain catastrophic insurance at all to have that opportunity, allowed subscribers to get a refund of funds insurance companies did not use correctly. There are many benefits that have already occurred. When the exchanges open, insurance companies will be able to compete across state lines, thus lowering the cost of insurance. Is it all good? no. But there is much more good than bad. I know YOU won't read this but maybe others will take off their blinders and read http://obamacarefact...acare-facts.php

You think this is all being done with magic and fairy dust. That the money is there but only Obama knew how to use it. You miss the fact that millions have had tehir insurance costs rise precipitously, that millions have been reduced in hours at work, that businesses are not hiring because of this catastrophe. You fail tp mention that the $900B program is now projected to cost nearly $2.5T and I guarantees that twill quadruple over the next few years. Tens of thousands of doctors are retiring early, medicare is being gutted etc. etc.

See, these are big boy decisions with real world costs and effects and you aren't up to the task of dealing with the real word outcomes. There is a reason this thing didn;t start kicking in until after the election and now most people are seeing that reason.(not you, of course, you live in la-la land)

• Like 1

You think this is all being done with magic and fairy dust. That the money is there but only Obama knew how to use it. You miss the fact that millions have had tehir insurance costs rise precipitously, that millions have been reduced in hours at work, that businesses are not hiring because of this catastrophe. You fail tp mention that the $900B program is now projected to cost nearly $2.5T and I guarantees that twill quadruple over the next few years. Tens of thousands of doctors are retiring early, medicare is being gutted etc. etc.

See, these are big boy decisions with real world costs and effects and you aren't up to the task of dealing with the real word outcomes. There is a reason this thing didn;t start kicking in until after the election and now most people are seeing that reason.(not you, of course, you live in la-la land)

He obviously doesn't mind that his children will pay the bill for all this....and our grandkids...someone has to pay for this "free" healthcare...

.there is plenty of uncertainty.

well of course. Can you predict the price of milk next year? Me neither.

He obviously doesn't mind that his children will pay the bill for all this....and our grandkids...someone has to pay for this "free" healthcare...

It's not "Free". Why in the world would you think that? And it has nothing really to do with healthcare.

• Like 2

It's not "Free". Why in the world would you think that? And it has nothing really to do with healthcare.

Wow, one of the zealots finally admitted the truth, Obamacare is all about power and nothing about healthcare. Obamacare ids to your health what the IRS is to do with your paycheck, all negative.

• Like 1

well of course. Can you predict the price of milk next year? Me neither.

No but I would hope that somebody out there put more more thought into it than the price of milk next year. Really.

• Like 3

No but I would hope that somebody out there put more more thought into it than the price of milk next year. Really.

ninjadude doesn't deal with reality. He is a feelings guy. If it feels good he does it and that is why he loves Obamacare, because it makes him feel good. The fact that it is an unworkable monstrosity that will destroy the country is irrelevant because he FEELS it is the right thing to do. That is liberalism.

• Like 2

Wow, one of the zealots finally admitted the truth, Obamacare is all about power and nothing about healthcare.

No it has to do with health insurance regulation. That has been clear for years now. I'm not sure what you're listening to.

• Like 2