Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Dire Mockumentary and similar

Q-C

Tossing this out there

I doubt I would even watch a Rick Dyer documentary. Yet not because he embarrasses himself and such, but because he embarrasses me.

I’ve heard from many a bigfoot researcher and/or believer who are intelligent and articulate and like to discuss their findings in a civilized manner and enjoy what they are doing without the need for approval and pats on the back or money or fame.

Then you have the ones who embarrass everybody.

I still have a teardrop of romantic hope that science will be handed a bigfoot one day. But the idiots just dump on my hope and try to make me ashamed of it.

I think the embarrassing idiots are not only nonbelievers, but intentionally make bigfoot a target of their disdain and mockery as they pretend to be bigfoot “hunters” and “experts” and “researchers” and such. They even brag about it being about money. They don’t care, it is all a part of the mockery. "Look at the followers/believers I can rope in when what I say and do is repetitive idiocy.."

Any more thoughts on the topic with a thousand lives? Darn, bigfoot reincarnate tooooooo!

Edited by QuiteContrary

I think Moneymaker is a total idiot. Who is the hell has a partner name BoBo should be Bozo. I have watched the show once and thought is was total stupid.

• Like 1

That's ok, they were watching you back through your TV.

• Like 1

Yeah, it is silly, I guess. To be embarrassed by them, as I think the creature is a myth, but for some reason I am.

Maybe it isn't bigfoot per say, but the mockery they make of science in general, their followers ignorance and their flagrant in your face unapologetic dishonesty and profiteering.

Rick dyer is very interesting to me.

He is not normal.

I dont know any narcissistic people and even though i know he is a compulsive liar he strung me along and fooled me once upon a time, I was the fool for believing his lies.

Anyone who can fool people with lies of that magnitude are very clever..... Or the people that believe him are really stupid....

Just reffered to myself as stupid... Past tense though so it doesnt count :)

Edited by danbell06

"Breaking News!!!! Rick Dyer is going back to San Antonio to Capture a Bigfoot."

He said

Highly unlikely. Said I.

Edited by danbell06

"Breaking News!!!! Rick Dyer is going back to San Antonio to Capture a Bigfoot."

The ribs better be from The Salt Lick this time, if he thinks he's going to get any repeat consumers.

Edited by QuiteContrary

Rick dyer is very interesting to me.

He is not normal.

I dont know any narcissistic people and even though i know he is a compulsive liar he strung me along and fooled me once upon a time, I was the fool for believing his lies.

Anyone who can fool people with lies of that magnitude are very clever..... Or the people that believe him are really stupid....

Just reffered to myself as stupid... Past tense though so it doesnt count :)

It is not hard to prey on people's beliefs. To exploit people's hopes and dreams. We witness it every day in staggering numbers.

He knows he'll always have an audience of old and new meat to chew up and spit out! (right in their faces)

Edited by QuiteContrary

Hey, Dyer comes out with a movie then I'll probably have to go see it.......I won't be able to help myself. The good news is Dyer isn't going to convince me he's got anything with the movie........but who can turn down watching a good train wreck?

Hey, Dyer comes out with a movie then I'll probably have to go see it.......I won't be able to help myself. The good news is Dyer isn't going to convince me he's got anything with the movie........but who can turn down watching a good train wreck?

I understand and have thought like that, but (in my OP) I realize I kind of feel like I'm part of the mangled wreck.

We are part of the mangled wreck. I've found that if I simply accept and embrace that part of myself then I don't worry too much about the deeper questions that come from it.

When you're at a party and an orgy breaks out you really only have two choices, leave or drop'em and join in. At least with Dyer I won't need a condom.

We are part of the mangled wreck. I've found that if I simply accept and embrace that part of myself then I don't worry too much about the deeper questions that come from it.

When you're at a party and an orgy breaks out you really only have two choices, leave or drop'em and join in. At least with Dyer I won't need a condom.

Hes been riding people bareback for years. Dirty buggar.

Hes been riding people bareback for years. Dirty buggar.

:w00t::tu:

Damned but I'm in that kind of mood........ :clap:

3rj16i.jpg

Edited by TheSearcher
  • Like 2