Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What would U tell the world's power-mongers?

regeneratia

But the US has openly admitted to hireing folks to refute thier crimes on online message boards. Cause the truth is, as powerful as they are, if the people can ever find a way to be united, thier party is over that day.

The gun ban pretty much united people. It was the rare few that thought the ban was good. I repeat, the best thing about the gun ban bill is that American citizens are more armed than ever before.

Hmmm, wonder if this can be explained on this UNEXPLAINED MYSTERY forum?

Hmm, thats a thread title on this forum!

i think the concept of the black helicopter is extremely outdated. Now they are called drones. Drones have killed four Amerricans so far.

"Are you hiring?"

:P

No surprise in me with this response. LOL!!

Well, many of the world's wealthy are overly (and negatively) influential (the Koch brothers spring to mind), but I suspect thats not who you're talking about.

I would suspect that is the type that's being discussed, as well as professional politicians.

I would suspect that is the type that's being discussed, as well as professional politicians.

Oh ok. Not the nebulous, invisible "illuminati" types. Actual real people with names and stuff.

Oh ok. Not the nebulous, invisible "illuminati" types. Actual real people with names and stuff.

I never use the word "Illuminati". This will be the first time. I have not got the wherewithal to claim they exist. But something like them does, I believe.

I LOVE Umberto Eco's Book FAULCAULT'S PENDULUM, where members of secret societies run around in secret , sometimes even killing people, trying to do something or somethings that average people do every day and take for granted.

Edited by regeneratia

It's no conspiracy theory that some very powerful and very ruthless people exist. They always have. I'd tell them, shame on you.

• Like 2

Don't destroy the middle class. We're the backbone of the economy. There's no need for well-paying manufacturing and production jobs to go the way of the dinosaur. We still can make stuff in the USA.

• Like 1

The basic

It's no conspiracy theory that some very powerful and very ruthless people exist. They always have. I'd tell them, shame on you.

Conspiracies happen all the time. So the ridicule surrounding "conspiracy theories" and their promotion is just to get the populous to shut the hades up.

Always be very aware of who is using the ridicule factor to discredit. Know that when they do use the ridicule factor that you are definately on the right path.

• Like 1

A very intereseting article:

A new survey of Americans about conspiracies finds that more than half believe a secretive global elite is in the process of setting up a New World Order.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/02/americans-obama-anti-christ-conspiracy-theories

More than half the respondents believe there are unelected powers controlling the events and issues in this world.

All I want to say to them is ,

F____ YOU

SAND SHOE!

• Like 1

I would ask them "what do I have to do to get in? Become a member?" Then I would do it, and I would get inside, and then I would see for myself just how much power and how much influence these people truly have. And if it was as evil as some suspect, and if I was able to resist the temptations- I would burn the whole goddamn pyramid scheme to the ground, sacrificing my life if need be to do it.

You talking about Tmobile? I would tell them to take me out of collections, bring my balance to zero, eliminate the contracts, parcell out the industry and offer service compatible with other devices.

I'd tell them... you may take our land but you will never take our freedom!

• Like 2

I would ask them "what do I have to do to get in? Become a member?" Then I would do it, and I would get inside, and then I would see for myself just how much power and how much influence these people truly have. And if it was as evil as some suspect, and if I was able to resist the temptations- I would burn the whole goddamn pyramid scheme to the ground, sacrificing my life if need be to do it.

You are really- uhm ignorant of what would happen. Most likely, you would would die in some kind of "accident" or be put in a prison and tortured. But realisticly, you would never get there, because your information is connected some way and somehow to your username, and you would never get close.

The elites do exist, and you have no idea how powerful these puppet masters are.

You are really- uhm ignorant of what would happen. Most likely, you would would die in some kind of "accident" or be put in a prison and tortured. But realisticly, you would never get there, because your information is connected some way and somehow to your username, and you would never get close.

The elites do exist, and you have no idea how powerful these puppet masters are.

oh I forgot what I would do to them- uh I mean say....

A very intereseting article:

A new survey of Americans about conspiracies finds that more than half believe a secretive global elite is in the process of setting up a New World Order.

http://www.guardian....piracy-theories

More than half the respondents believe there are unelected powers controlling the events and issues in this world.

And over 90% have imaginary friends.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/147887/Americans-Continue-Believe-God.aspx

Are they more powerful than slender man?

hmm, power over nations, and wealth, mineral and land rights. Hackers at thier diposal and an army also. Most likely have read what I have typed....

And that is the minimal of it- well some might have phsyic abilities, but that is unknown. Yeah I know that was supposed to be a sarcastic remark about slenderman, but Im not letting that go.

In other words: YES!

The NWO are planning to send a missile from North Korea and send it at thier own people. Then it will be blamed on terrorism. Im hoping by putting this out there it will force them to stop or to make people aware of what is going on.

knowing that I am neither powerful enough nor intelligent enough to effect change I would shrug and go on with my meager existence

That was supposed to be annonymous! ah well, now I really have to watch my back.

The NWO are planning to send a missile from North Korea and send it at thier own people. Then it will be blamed on terrorism. Im hoping by putting this out there it will force them to stop or to make people aware of what is going on.

Do you have facts for this or just making stuff up?

Do you have facts for this or just making stuff up?

No its to crazy to make up and I have a source, I do realize how it sounds though. Although I do wonder how reliable the source is or his information.

Let-em Fire off a Missle IT would help fix a really big problem with the flick of the Switch !

We know that this world is being run by unelected power-mongers. We know that these power tyrants fear the world's population waking up to their high, control-mongering antics.

If you had the chance to tell them something, and they had to listen to you, what would you say?

five words condensed into four...

We're not your slaves

DUH

• Like 2