Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A fascist or just a fool

Commander CMG

Only when they are told to care.

I think you are mistaken; I think far more people do care about such things than you imagine.

I would

Only when they are told to care.

I very much hope that is not the case, and I think it is not the case too. I think most people recognize hate when they see it and do what they can about it. The press to an extent leads public opinion, but it is also lead by public opinion in its turn.

• Like 1

I would

I very much hope that is not the case, and I think it is not the case too. I think most people recognize hate when they see it and do what they can about it. The press to an extent leads public opinion, but it is also lead by public opinion in its turn.

There has been no hate for people to recognise, concerning Di Canio anyway, he flew the zeit hail a few times, tune in to sky sports on the 20th and watch 50k people care about his fascism at the stadium of light...

• Like 1

I think you are mistaken; I think far more people do care about such things than you imagine.

Most British people are not black, gay, disabled or Jewish so we dont have issues over Hitlers ideology.

We simply dont buy into all the hysteria over WW2 although as Ciriuslea points out we will say what we are told to say when we are forced too. The rest of the time we really couldnt care less. In fact its actually irritating having people constantly trying to tell us how to think over something which happened 70 years ago.

I believe in freedom as most of my people do and if someone wants to be a fascist then thats their choice. Its not for others to police peoples political beliefs and its disgusting that people should want someone forced out of their job for them.

Our Democracy is open to all political persuasions.

Edited by Giant Killer B

There has been no hate for people to recognise, concerning Di Canio anyway, he flew the zeit hail a few times, tune in to sky sports on the 20th and watch 50k people care about his fascism at the stadium of light...

They might find 5 fans who refuse to support the club while he's there but so long as he performs the other 49995 will love him.

• Like 2

Sad day indeed if the British people forget their own history.

I am not, however, impressed by 50,000 or even ten times that number when I consider the population of Britain.

• Like 1

I'm getting really brassed off about foreigners telling us how to run our affairs,and sticking their long noses into things which dont concern them poiltically or otherwise..WE ARE BRITISH and we dont need your advice on how to conduct our affairs,thankyou.If you do come to our Country you will be expected to follow our code of conduct, and abide by our rules Not Yours while you are here.Dont poke the British Lion.

• Like 5

Sad day indeed if the British people forget their own history.

I am not, however, impressed by 50,000 or even ten times that number when I consider the population of Britain.

You don't have to be impressed, its a fact tune into to the next home game at Sunderland to see just how much people care, and I think you make a huge assumption between Di Canio throwing a Hitler sign and the Brits forgetting their history,

I would hope Brits aren't manipulated by the sensationalism, he's hardly amassing an army to implement a 1000yr Reich.

• Like 2

I'm getting really brassed off about foreigners telling us how to run our affairs,and sticking their long noses into things which dont concern them poiltically or otherwise..WE ARE BRITISH and we dont need your advice on how to conduct our affairs,thankyou.If you do come to our Country you will be expected to follow our code of conduct, and abide by our rules Not Yours while you are here.Dont poke the British Lion.

I have been to Britain many times and I know the British as a whole would abhor people flashing Nazi salutes in public. This is not somethig you can defend by pulling nationalism. It is an international insult. Whether or not he participates in the games is not something I've commented on, either, so don't accuse me of telling you how to run your affiars.

• Like 1

lol

I know

funnily enough ... so do I

The Rule Britannia after effects you think ?

Well said spud!I have had to give a few people this same talk about gun control and American politics,if it doesnt affect you or your way of life p**s off!Its ok for others from different places to share their opinions,simply state them and move on.Preaching to others about something one only vaguely understands is foolish and irritating.

As for the OP not much different over here,college football (our version) doesnt matter what a coach has ever done.As long as he is a winner ;)

Hell we dont even care about our politicians past as long as they......Hmmmm cant really answer this one :lol:

• Like 1

Well said spud!I have had to give a few people this same talk about gun control and American politics,if it doesnt affect you or your way of life p**s off!Its ok for others from different places to share their opinions,simply state them and move on.Preaching to others about something one only vaguely understands is foolish and irritating.

As for the OP not much different over here,college football (our version) doesnt matter what a coach has ever done.As long as he is a winner ;)

Hell we dont even care about our politicians past as long as they......Hmmmm cant really answer this one :lol:

In Post #22 I asked a guy a question, he has done everything except give me an answer,these people arnt worth debating a post if they cannot answer questions or be truthfull.Ah well its best to leave it I guess.

There are a few youtube videos out there of Hillary Clinton telling everyone shes a white supremist.

Yet she's a successful politician (debatable depending on your allegience lol).

Instant Hero,the 5000 went home happy, the 50000 were "gutted".barcodes 0 MACKEMS 3.

• Like 2

Instant hero status in/from a derby game, more than he achieved when managing the A420s

Instant hero status in/from a derby game, more than he achieved when managing the A420s

If you mean Swindon Town you've got it wrong.The A420's are Oxford United. Or as I like to call them," The Yellow Scum. The A420 isn't even part of Swindon's ring- road system. But our affair has been called the A420 derby.Tbh the derbies with them didn't go quite the way we planned. So when I learnt he won his first game in charge at Sunderland I knew this was the start of a brilliant run that would culminate in Europa qualification and even the FA cup.There's something about him apart from being a fascist and a fool.

Tbh I don't care about him anymore.If you said something about racism last season I would have ignored it because I was caught in the throes of euphoria.Though looking back there was a few things that earmarked him as a fascist.I've seem him doing a fascist salute.Any black or mixed race players got short changed.There was also that incident where Wes Foderingham got substituted just after twenty minutes just for conceding two goals.I'm not rushing to his defence now.He's even trying to sue Swindon for a " breach of contract" issue.

He has screwed us royally!

Edited by G Donnelly