Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Concealed Weapons=Lower Violent Crime

praetorian-legio XIII

I believe St. Louis has the highest violent crime rate and Missouri is a conceal carry state with very little gun control.

Thanks for the info, I will definitly check it out. As far as chicago, I just wanted to make the comparision between a gun control center and a concealed carry permit area.

It begins with parents and family upbringing. If broken family units weren't financially encouraged by the government then maybe less women would sleep around and more men would stick around. Yes its true that there are many many women are taught to have kids solely for the federal benefits. I understand the issue better than I can explain it but upbringing is one thing and work ethic is another. Hell, a slight desire to work would be a start.

On the other end of the spectrum some people are just plain messed up and no amount of laws or cures will ever solve that. It's a human issue, not an American one.

:tu::tsu::clap:

Ya know its funny, how these type of people are the biggest Obama supporters. They have kids just so they can get more food stamps, and welfare, and child support money, most likely do crack, and these kids grow up into hoodlums....Maybe CPS should focus on taking THEIR kids....but, their Obama supporters, and a minority so that's okay....

They have kids just so they can get more food stamps, and welfare, and child support money

I actually quit Big Brothers Big Sisters over this. I couldn't stomach seeing the kid's mom rape the system like that just to rake in free money. She'd get pregnant for that reason alone. She was always trying to pawn off the other six kids on me when I'd come to pick up my little.

• Like 2

:tu::tsu::clap:

Ya know its funny, how these type of people are the biggest Obama supporters. They have kids just so they can get more food stamps, and welfare, and child support money, most likely do crack, and these kids grow up into hoodlums....Maybe CPS should focus on taking THEIR kids....but, their Obama supporters, and a minority so that's okay....

Yea but it's a double edged sword. Confiscate the kids and they become state property that you have to pay for anyways and unless the kids were taken at a very early age, like under five maybe, they're gonna end up messed up no matter what family takes them in.

I actually quit Big Brothers Big Sisters over this. I couldn't stomach seeing the kid's mom rape the system like that just to rake in free money. She'd get pregnant for that reason alone. She was always trying to pawn off the other six kids on me when I'd come to pick up my little.

Wow really? I have never considered that. So big brothers is a volunteer surrogate dad/babysitter program? To some mothers I mean...

Edited by -Mr_Fess-

To FurtherBB

OK, although the overall crime rate in St. Louis has been on the decline since 2007, it is still ranked (2012) the 3rd most dangerous city in the US. down from #1 in 2010.

Note: Robberys at the lowest level since 1953. I wonder if that has anything to do with more carry permits?

Same here. The biggest aspirations those little girls have are to have kids to get a government check, No amount of reasoning gave them any motivation at all. That is all they know, being raised in that kind of atmosphere. They never plan on having a career or having the babies' daddies around. They don't even go after the sperm donors for child support because they get everything they need from the goverment.

Same here. The biggest aspirations those little girls have are to have kids to get a government check, No amount of reasoning gave them any motivation at all. That is all they know, being raised in that kind of atmosphere. They never plan on having a career or having the babies' daddies around. They don't even go after the sperm donors for child support because they get everything they need from the goverment.

Guess which way mom votes!

• Like 1

Guess which way mom votes!

Not to mention dad....they don't have to pay a dime.