Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

House of Horrors Abortion Clinic

OverSword

What is bitebart?

That NJ's way of belitttling "Breitbart News" an site started bythe late Andrew Breitbart dedicated to showcasing the leftist lean of the mainstream media and other institutions. Not real clever but then again, neither is the guy that posted it.

• Like 2

A leftisit liberal?

A Right Wing Fascist?

Are you guys going through your second childhood? :P

Divide and conquer is the politicians best friend. You are playing right into their hands. :tu:

• Like 8

Are you guys going through your second childhood? :P

Divide and conquer is the politicians best friend. You are playing right into their hands. :tu:

You're right. That being said keithisco, please refresh my memory, is it liberals or conservatives that are pro abortion (choice).

So to answer the question of what type of person it takes to murder an abortion gone wrong (one where despite the abortion the child is still alive) then apparently the answer is......Leftist Liberal.

• Like 2

No, the answer is someone out of their mind.

So you agree with me! :innocent:
  • Like 3

I'm sick of the main stream media. While watching the news programs the anchors will show viral you tube videos (as if we haven't seen them yet) flash on the screen Rodman's tweets about kim jongun and completely ignore something like the following story.

Agenda?

From the article:

Kermit Gosnell, a Philadelphia abortion doctor who made millions performing late-term abortions, has been accused of murdering seven born-alive babies in a run-down abortion clinic that has been described as a "house of horrors." He allegedly committed infanticide by plunging scissors into their necks and may face the death penalty.

NBC, CBS, and ABC have devoted no time on their morning and evening broadcasts to the Gosnell case, according to the MRC's research. Gosnell's trial started three weeks ago. Video of the Planned Parenthood testimony surfaced on March 29.

“If the pro-life movement were involved in this type of insanity, there would be wall-to-wall coverage from every major news outlet," they said. "This cover-up is a national disgrace.”

They noted the Gosnell case "could have been plucked from the fever dream of Hollywood’s most depraved slasher film writer, and yet ABC, CBS, and NBC have completely censored it out of the news," while "the Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood Affiliates’ on-the-record position in support of murdering living children is staggering in its radicalism."

"Yet ABC, CBS, and NBC have completely censored it out of the news," they said.

The conservative leaders noted the mainstream networks, in contrast, have critically covered pro-life laws in North Dakota and Arkansas. They said the "horrific excesses of the abortion industry–exemplified by Gosnell and Planned Parenthood–are major, national news stories any way you look at them," but the pro-abortion mainstream media "are determined to hide them from the public."

http://www.breitbart...for-Infanticide

Wow, thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will tithe to help pay his legal costs. Abortion should be medically-safe and legal to anyone who so chooses that responsible option. Abortion should be medically and legally available to anyone at any time in the pregnancy, if that is what the pregnant deems to be the answer to a highly undesirable life crisis. This man will get my money.

It is insane to push your (hypo) faulty god and your (hypo.) interpretation of his faulty thinking onto others. I have come to be massively irked by the faulty creator god and his followers. I pray for their enlightenment. They sorely need it.

Edited by regeneratia

Wow, thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will tithe to help pay his legal costs. Abortion should be medically-safe and legal to anyone who so chooses that responsible option. Abortion should be medically and legally available to anyone at any time in the pregnancy, if that is what the preganant deems to be the answer to a highly undesirable life crisis. This man will get my money.

It is insane to push your (hypo) faulty god and your (hypo.) interpretation of his faulty thinking onto others. I have come to dislike the faulty creator god and his followers.

Wow. Hostile a little. Please show me where anyone ever mentions god or religious beliefs on this thread or the associated article. If you can't we will have to assume this subject has driven you a little mental. This thread is not about abortion per se', it's really about the press not reporting on a story that would no doubt be in the forefront of everyones attention and therebye gain high ratings for whoever was doing the reporting. The only reason this story is buried would seem to be that it doesn't fit the agenda of the corporate owners of the network news companies which are totaly ignoring this trial. This is much more interesting than Kasey Anthony or whoever that American girl in Italy was. So why the media blackout? Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

I don't understand how you all can believe such hype.

Seven born alive babies? Who says? Who claims this? Who calls the clinic a "house of horrors". It would be just as valid as me now calling it a Compassionate care clinic. Who says the excesses, if there reallly are any, are horrific? Most abortion Dr.s are very caring. In fact, nowdays they are risking their lives to give women a choice. There is NOTHING more caring than that.

I just don't understand why the religious rite hate, hate, hate women so very much. I just don't underatand it.

What a waste of time the abortion issue is!!!

• Like 1

Abortion should be medically-safe and legal to anyone who so chooses that responsible option. Abortion should be medically and legally available to anyone at any time in the pregnancy, if that is what the preganant deems to be the answer to a highly undesirable life crisis. This man will get my money.

A abortion a responsible choice? How about they use some common sense! Either close your legs, or use a condom/birth control! And I'm Catholic, for God's sakes! Abortion is murder, pure and simple. That baby didn't ask to be born. If you are grown up enough to have sex, you can deal with the consequences. My husband has a friend, and a cousin, who were both adopted. If they had been born AFTER Roe vs Wade, then they probably wouldn't be here....

• Like 2

Seven born alive babies? Who says? Who claims this? Who calls the clinic a "house of horrors".

Those are the questions that haven't been addressed and yet he still has your full support, guilty or not.

• Like 2

Seven born alive babies? Who says? Who claims this? Who calls the clinic a "house of horrors". It would be just as valid as me now calling it a Compassionate care clinic. Who says the excesses, if there reallly are any, are horrific? Most abortion Dr.s are very caring. In fact, nowdays they are risking their lives to give women a choice. There is NOTHING more caring than that.

I just don't understand why the religious rite hate, hate, hate women so very much. I just don't underatand it.

What a waste of time the abortion issue is!!!

Read the article instead of just ranting. It was the employees of the clinic that are testifying against this doctor. You're a crazy lady aren't you?
  • Like 3

Wow. Hostile a little. Please show me where anyone ever mentions god or religious beliefs on this thread or the associated article. If you can't we will have to assume this subject has driven you a little mental. This thread is not about abortion per se', it's really about the press not reporting on a story that would no doubt be in the forefront of everyones attention and therebye gain high ratings for whoever was doing the reporting. The only reason this story is buried would seem to be that it doesn't fit the agenda of the corporate owners of the network news companies which are totaly ignoring this trial. This is much more interesting than Kasey Anthony or whoever that American girl in Italy was. So why the media blackout?

It should not be mainstream when presented in such a manner.

And oh yes, I am hostile. I have taken pregnant to clinics like this, posing as the pregnant while coaching the pregnant to stand tall and act protecive over me, while protesters hurled HORRIFIC, cruel, unhuman words totally lackin gin Christian Compassion at me, not at the pregnant. I am an empowerd woman. I am sure that gives members of the Religious Rite the hives. LOL!!

This article is so incredibly slanted that there is no way whatsoever that it should be within the mainstream reading. Anyone with critical thinking could pick it completely apart.

Generally, I like you, oversword. I just don't get you right now.

A abortion a responsible choice? How about they use some common sense! Either close your legs, or use a condom/birth control! And I'm Catholic, for God's sakes! Abortion is murder, pure and simple. That baby didn't ask to be born. If you are grown up enough to have sex, you can deal with the consequences. My husband has a friend, and a cousin, who were both adopted. If they had been born AFTER Roe vs Wade, then they probably wouldn't be here....

Abortion is indeed a responsible choice. You are talking about people using some foresight , in this case, to prevent pregnancy, when that particular quality is so condemned and ridiculed by so many these days. Unless the pregnant is married and it is harming her life to continue the pregnancy, most pregnancies are about young people who have not looked into the future, young people who are over-whelmed with sexual hormones surging. Looking at this further, being so frustrated by the rules and policies of public schools, these kids, years and years in public schools, have almost not even learned to breathe on their own, so regulated and guided is their lives, much less make life-altering decisions on matters that influence their lives from henceforth. I don't know if I got my idea across to you. Today's children are so controlled and regulated by parents and public schools that they may not even give pregnancy a thought while they pursue what LITTLE FREEDOM they have to act on their own. Abortion is a responsible decision for kids who may not even be able to make many decisions on their own. IOW, public sschols and parents have retarded the thinking skills it takes to prevent a pregnancy. Thank all the gods above, below, around, within and beyond that there are right now abortions that are medically-safe and legal for these children, so that they can FINALLY learn from their own experiences.

• Like 2

Read the article instead of just ranting. It was the employees of the clinic that are testifying against this doctor. You're a crazy lady aren't you?

Well, you never thought I was crazy before. I tell ya, it was hard to get past all the inflammatory words in the article to really get to the jist of what was being said. And again, the article is so slanted that who really knows if this is true or not, that employees are testifying against him. I am surprised you read this article as fact. It is slant all the way thru.

Edited by regeneratia

Abortion is indeed a responsible choice. You are talking about people using some foresight , in this case, to prevent pregnancy, when that particular quality is so condemned and ridiculed by so many these days. Unless the pregnant is married and it is harming her life to continue the pregnancy, most pregnancies are about young people who have not looked into the future, young people who are over-whelmed with sexual hormones surging. Looking at this further, being so frustrated by the rules and policies of public schools, these kids, years and years in public schools, have almost not even learned to breathe on their own, so regulated and guided is their lives, much less make life-altering decisions on matters that influence their lives from henceforth. I don't know if I got my idea across to you. Today's children are so controlled and regulated by parents and public schools that they may not even give pregnancy a thought while they pursue what LITTLE FREEDOM they have to act on their own. Abortion is a responsible decision for kids who may not even be able to make many decisions on their own. IOW, public sschols and parents have retarded the thinking skills it takes to prevent a pregnancy. Thank all the gods above, below, around, within and beyond that there are right now abortions that are medically-safe and legal for these children, so that they can FINALLY learn from their own experiences.

Most abortions are on your side's voting base so it is almost a self-correcting aberration. :tu:

• Like 1

Most abortions are on your side's voting base so it is almost a self-correcting aberration. :tu:

I don't have a voting side, am neither GOP or Democrat. I vote my own thinking, not something handed to me by some unknown person or group.

I believe in strong indiviual rights, including medically-safe and legal abortions, which was once the GOP position. I don't know who forced a change in the ideology of the GOP but it wasn't The People. I think abortion was taken up by a faction in the GOP to divide the country. And that is indeed what has happened.

FYI, the GOP get abortions just like anyone else.

I don't follow the "self-correcting aberration". Can you please clarify?

Edited by regeneratia

Let me just show you the slants, will be quoting the article:

who made millions performing late-term abortions

murdering seven

run-down abortion clinic

described as a "house of horrors."

infanticide

plunging scissors into their necks (this procedure is NOT used)

“If the pro-life movement were involved in this type of insanity

the fever dream of Hollywood’s most depraved slasher film writer,

"horrific excesses of the abortion industry–exemplified by Gosnell and Planned Parenthood–are major, national news stories any way you look at them,"

If I was an editor, I would not allow this article to see the light of day. There is no who, what, when, and why to the entire thing.

Who calls it a house of horror?

Who says scissors were used?

How do we know it is a run-down clinic? Who says it was?

Abortion is not infanticide.

Abortion is not murder, not in a legal sense.

Why would you believe it was insanity just because some nameless conservative leaders said so?

I am not about to go to the link. I cannot tolerate such HORRIFIC slant in my news. I totally refuse to give that site a "hit". If you want to, publish it here. will not be going to that HORRIFIC site.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 2

I don't answer Michelle. She is on ignore.

I iwll have to look into this a bit further. I thought that abortions were still medically safe. Tiller was medically-safe. Let's let this play out.

Edited by regeneratia

I don't have a voting side, am neither GOP or Democrat. I vote my own thinking, not something handed to me by some unknown person or group.

I believe in strong indiviual rights, including medically-safe and legal abortions, which was once the GOP position. I don't know who forced a change in the ideology of the GOP but it wasn't The People. I think abortion was taken up by a faction in the GOP to divide the country. And that is indeed what has happened.

FYI, the GOP get abortions just like anyone else.

I don't follow the "self-correcting aberration". Can you please clarify?

Oh no, you are wrong there, go check the numbers. :-* The real numbers.

I assume you know what an aberration is and I believe it is an aberration for a species to nonchalantly kill their unborn and declare it a god given right and an admirable and brave thing.

BTW, why are you so horrified that he killed 8 living babies? They were supposed to be aborted but the idiot botched the job and the brats were crying on the table. So what if their body wasn't still in the mother, he was sticking a knife in their spinal cords anyways, just a matter of a few minutes right?

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

Abortion is not infanticide.

Actually, yes it is.

• Like 1

Is that the best you got? Prove it is a lie or admit you are a leftist sheep. Do you approve of this type of activity in an abortion clinic? Do you believe it is OK to abort a baby that is perfectly heathy and gestated fior 8.5 months? DO you have the guts to answer any of this or prove Breitbart story is false?

I am guessing we see nothing but an ad-hominem attack from NJ or a neverending series of increasingly inane and off teh subject questions. That is his style and speaks volumes about his courage as a man and character as a human being and I greatl enjoy seeing him prove it constantly.

Do you really need him to admit it? I've never seen such bold writing on the wall. A true lack of morale is the character. Water board a terrorist though and his compassion is sure to rain down upon you.

Wow, thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will tithe to help pay his legal costs. Abortion should be medically-safe and legal to anyone who so chooses that responsible option. Abortion should be medically and legally available to anyone at any time in the pregnancy, if that is what the pregnant deems to be the answer to a highly undesirable life crisis. This man will get my money.

It is insane to push your (hypo) faulty god and your (hypo.) interpretation of his faulty thinking onto others. I have come to be massively irked by the faulty creator god and his followers. I pray for their enlightenment. They sorely need it.

You're disgusting. You're not empowered. You're deranged. You're instnatly supportive inspite of accusations that would make some of worlds sickest people cringe. Rape, incest and dire medical emergencies are the only exception. Everything else is just being cowardly and irresponsible. Religion isn't the key here. Morals and humanitarianism are. I haven't a religious bone in my body. I don't need God to tell me what's right and wrong especially when some things are so clear.

• Like 3

Oh no, you are wrong there, go check the numbers. :-* The real numbers.

I assume you know what an aberration is and I believe it is an aberration for a species to nonchalantly kill their unborn and declare it a god given right and an admirable and brave thing.

It's sick and depraved is what it is. How can a woman listen to the sound of her unborn childs heartbeat and not feel anything? THAT is inhuman to me.

• Like 3

Do you really need him to admit it? I've never seen such bold writing on the wall. A true lack of morale is the character. Water board a terrorist though and his compassion is sure to rain down upon you.

You're disgusting. You're not empowered. You're deranged. You're instnatly supportive inspite of accusations that would make some of worlds sickest people cringe. Rape, incest and dire medical emergencies are the only exception. Everything else is just being cowardly and irresponsible. Religion isn't the key here. Morals and humanitarianism are. I haven't a religious bone in my body. I don't need God to tell me what's right and wrong especially when some things are so clear.

:tu: