Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

It something bout jupiter

MR.Blueprint

then why do you manically go on about the size of asteroids, planets and dwarfs? So where are the planets/or moons/ or big lumps of rock that harbor ET life then?

its not there

im talking bout jupiter becuz aa believe that is another hidden star or planet that our sun orbits around that harbor ets

im talkin bout jupiter to say that jupiter is the hidden star or planet that aa believers believe in

im talkin bout jupiter to say that jupiter is the hidden star or planet that aa believers believe in

Not very well hidden is it? Besides I always though the AA believed in aliens coming from Zeta Reticuli, Orion, Niburu. Itd be a bit difficult living on/coming from Jupiter wouldnt it?

• Like 1

Its probably just an accident that Jupiter never became a star because of our Sun in the beginning days of our solar system grabbed most of the mass. This is also why your theory "Earth is a moon of Jupiter" cannot stick.

how so?

and my theory is"earth was a moon of jupiter"

meaning earth was apart of those "minor planets" or "moons" that are now orbiting jupiter

I actually stand correct here. Just called one of my friends which is an Astronomer.

He told me there#s a theory were in the early days, Earth(actually all the planets in the inner solar system) was beyond Jupiter and Its was actually Jupiter which pulled them into the inner solar system. He didn't have a lot of time, but i could try to get him to join this site and explain the theory.

:D

Edited by Scepticus

I actually stand correct here. Just called one of my friends which is an Astronomer.

He told me there#s a theory were in the early days, Earth(actually all the planets in the inner solar system) was beyond Jupiter and Its was actually Jupiter which pulled them into the inner solar system. He didn't have a lot of time, but i could try to get him to join this site and explain the theory.

we do have astronomy people here you realize? Its a not just full of weirdo's and young people, there are a lot of resourceful people here too!

He told me there#s a theory were in the early days, Earth(actually all the planets in the inner solar system) was beyond Jupiter and Its was actually Jupiter which pulled them into the inner solar system. He didn't have a lot of time, but i could try to get hi to come on this site and explain the theory.

yup

get him to come in here and ask him is my theory far fetched

we do have astronomy people here you realize? Its a not just full of weirdo's and young people, there are a lot of resourceful people here too!

where?

Edited by MR.Blueprint

Well i await their answers.

Well i await their answers.

the quality of the OP's posts probably keeps them away.... being resourceful also means sensing futility in arguing with certain types... there are much more intelligent discussions by such people into astronomy and space, over on the space/astronomy side of the forums. Exactly where this post should have been.

Go post any questions about planets v asteroids there, you'll find the right kind of people to discuss with. being as this is the ET/UFO forum, most astronomy types dont believe in the subject enough to read posts ...over here

the quality of the OP's posts probably keeps them away.... being resourceful also means sensing futility in arguing with certain types... there are much more intelligent discussions by such people into astronomy and space, over on the space/astronomy side of the forums. Exactly where this post should have been.

Go post any questions about planets v asteroids there, you'll find the right kind of people to discuss with. being as this is the ET/UFO forum, most astronomy types dont believe in the subject enough to read posts ...over here

Well have started a topic in the astronomy section(found here: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=246024&pid=4729145&st=0entry4729145) now, let's wait and see what their replies will be.

Well have started a topic in the astronomy section(found here: http://www.unexplain...0) now, let's wait and see what their replies will be.

No doubt you and Blueprint will get some answers then. But if either of you cannot agree with any answers given, then its for the pair of you to hammer out...over on that post

I still have a problem with Jupiter shedding planetesimals just right so that they could be given stable orbits by the sun. Jupiter would have had to have been dropping planetesimals in copious amounts just to overcome the odds that a handful of them would be caught just right by gravity and not slung into deep space or be engulfed by the sun. Not impossible, though from what I little I know of the subject matter it seems highly unlikely.

Edited by Slave2Fate

Or, we could just PM Waspie and ask him to join us here.

jupiter-moon-earth.jpg

Cool right? :tu:

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 3

Or, we could just PM Waspie and ask him to join us here.

Cool right? :tu:

Great pic yeh! But it seems he is getting the replies hes after, or not, on the astronomy section post he made after all. Im sure Waspie has been keeping an eye on this one too!

Maybe it's better to read some old SciFi:

A World Out of Time - Larry Niven

Chapter ONE: RAMMER

Chapter TWO: DON JUAN

Chapter THREE: THE HOUSE DIVIDED

Chapter FOUR: THE NORN

Chapter FIVE: STEALING YOUTH

Chapter SIX: THE CHANGELINGS

Chapter SEVEN: THE DICTATORS

Chapter EIGHT: DIAL AT RANDOM

Chapter NINE: PEERSSA FOR THE STATE

http://www.e-reading-lib.org/book.php?book=75688

Chapters 6 & 7 are especially interesting...

closer

as

in

characteristic

what else could it mean

Judging by your lack of knowledge, i wouldnt be surprised if you meant distance by "closer".

plz leave this thread

No.

• Like 7

Judging by your lack of knowledge, i wouldnt be surprised if you meant distance by "closer".

No.

exactly right! :tu:

• Like 1

I guess MR Blueballs is over on the Astronomy side doing the hood jive...... poor bastardos.

• Like 6

Well have started a topic in the astronomy section(found here: http://www.unexplain...0) now, let's wait and see what their replies will be.

I seriously doubt any professional astronomer will read Blueprints posts/claims and agree.

• Like 2

I cannot say that this or that is true of the way things should be out in space. But I can tell you that there are soo many things out in space the defy the laws of physics. There are soo many things that defy the expectations. We are mearly the observers of what is there, not the deciders on what should be there.

• Like 1

I cannot say that this or that is true of the way things should be out in space. But I can tell you that there are soo many things out in space the defy the laws of physics. There are soo many things that defy the expectations. We are mearly the observers of what is there, not the deciders on what should be there.

Expectations, yes... but give me a couple of examples, part from a black hole, that defies the laws of gravity?

Expectations, yes... but give me a couple of examples, part from a black hole, that defies the laws of gravity?

I would be curious to know that as well. And a black hole does not, to the best of our knowledge as I understand it, defy the laws of physics.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

I would be curious to know that as well. And a black hole does not, to the best of our knowledge as I understand it, defy the laws of physics.

Cheers,

Badeskov

No, it just rips them apart under it's inescapable gravitational pull...

:P

• Like 1

Cheers,

Badeskov

No, it just rips them apart under it's inescapable gravitational pull...

:P

Black holes only defy the limits of the human ability, to rationally express phenomena, that occur beyond the event horizon. It does however not defy the laws of physics.

Also I vaguely seem to remember that quantum mechanics allow for something called Hawking radiation to escape the attraction of a singularity. I might be wrong on that account though.

Black holes only defy the limits of the human ability, to rationally express phenomena, that occur beyond the event horizon. It does however not defy the laws of physics.

Also I vaguely seem to remember that quantum mechanics allow for something called Hawking radiation to escape the attraction of a singularity. I might be wrong on that account though.

Oh I know, I was just being facetious. ^_^

• Like 1