Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WTC 911 EyeWitness~Hoboken

joc

Brent Blanchard...a demolition expert who has demolished........ZERO buildings...

Brent Blanchard, the world-class demolition expert. That is why demolition experts and companies from around the world seek his advice on demolition implosions.

Again using the old logical fallacy of saying that because 123,000 members of ASCE have not questioned the NIST report, they therefore agree with it. Argument Ad Populum I think you'll find that logical fallacy is called, but you are obviously too daft to realise it hence you trot it out...l

They don't agree with 911 Truthers, and rightly so. How many corrections have 911 Truthers made since the 911 attacks?

Edited by skyeagle409

Brent Blanchard, the world-class demolition expert.

Who has never demolished a building.
That is why demolition experts and companies from around the world seek his advice on demolition implosions.
They seeks his documentation services.
They don't agree with 911 Truthers, and rightly so.
But there are demolition experts who do agree with truthers and actually have experience in demolishing buildings.
How many corrections have 911 Truthers made since the 911 attacks?
Depends on which truthers you are talking about? lol

And how many corrections have official story worshippers have made since the 9/11 attacks.

Pancake collapse changed to truss failure theory.

Diesel tanks blamed for WTC7 collapse to NIST says diesel tanks played no part in the WTC 7 collapse.

You get the picture?? lol

Again, creating a poor argument and employing so many logical fallacies, shows us all how weak your arguments are. lol

• Like 1

Who has never demolished a building.

Oh yes he has, and I received confirmation via telephone directly from his company and look what you posted! Where did you think he got his expertise in building implosions in the first place? Why is he one of the top demolition experts in the world? In fact, why do demolition companies around the world seek the advice of Brent Blanchard on implosions?

Edited by skyeagle409

And how many corrections have official story worshippers have made since the 9/11 attacks.

Nothing that comes close to the number of corrections of 911 Truthers.

Nothing that comes close to the number of corrections of 911 Truthers.

Well you are one to speak, I mean which one is correct??

Thermite was to be expected (As you claimed last year!)

or

There was no thermite. (As you are now claiming!)

It highlights pure hypocrisy that you are complaining of corrections, when you appear to be making them yourself....lol

Well you are one to speak, I mean which one is correct??

Thermite was to be expected (As you claimed last year!)

or

There was no thermite. (As you are now claiming!)

And, what is the ingredients of thermite? Aluminum and iron oxide. There was no planted thermite at ground zero.

Oh yes he has, and I received confirmation via telephone directly from his company and look what you posted!

You haven't received anything from his company...lol

You are just a sad and terrible liar.

If he has demolished a building, you would be able to cite an exampe but we all know you can't because his company, don't do demolitions, they document them.

Where did you think he got his expertise in building implosions in the first place?
By documenting them and not actually doing them.
Why is he one of the top demolition experts in the world?
He isn't.
In fact, why do demolition companies around the world seek the advice of Brent Blanchard on implosions?
Because he has documented lots of them.

But as never actually performed a demolition himself....lol

I thought we had been over this, but here you are, still peddling the same old lies....lol

• Like 1

You haven't received anything from his company...

Of course I did. All it took was to make a simple phone call to his company, which is listed on the Internet, and look what you posted. :w00t:

Of course I did. All it took was to make a simple phone call to his company, which is listed on the Internet, and look what you posted. :w00t:

And what did he say....?? lol

Did he tell you how many buildings has he rigged? Did he tell you how many building has he imploded?? Did he name any of these imaginary buildings you think he has imploded??

Of course not because I know you are lying. We know what he and his company do, they document explosions...lol

Telling us you spoke with him is not evidence or proof of anything other than you spoke with him. In otherwords, give us some verifiable facts? lol

Edited by Stundie

And what did he say....??

The engineer said that he (Brent Blanchard) has demolished well over a thousand buildings and that the demolition process is a team effort.

Edited by skyeagle409

Telling us you spoke with him is not evidence or proof of anything other than you spoke with him. In otherwords, give us some verifiable facts? lol

Did experts on the scene think WTC 7 was a controlled demolition?

Whom should we ask to find out if WTC 7’s collapse resembled an explosive demolition? How about asking the explosive demolition experts who were on the scene on 9/11? Brent Blanchard of Protec:

"Several demolition teams had reached Ground Zero by 3:00 pm on 9/11, and these individuals witnessed the collapse of WTC 7 from within a few hundred feet of the event.

We have spoken with several who possess extensive experience in explosive demolition, and all reported seeing or hearing nothing to indicate an explosive detonation precipitating the collapse.

https://sites.google...wtc7resembledac

Edited by skyeagle409

The engineer said that he (Brent Blanchard) has demolished well over a thousand buildings and that the demolition process is a team effort.

What engineer?? This is not evidence, it is hearsay....lol

And who did you speak to? And could you tell us the name of a building which he has demolished? Seeing as he has demolished over a thousand of them according to you?? lol

And of course the demolition is a team process. :blink: I hardly expect one man to do the entire operation, but just because it's a team effort, that doesn't mean the lady who makes the tea is also a demolition expert either. Making your entire point moot again...lol

Demoltion teams may have arrived at 3:00pm are not going to see, hear or feel the explosions that the eyewitnesses at GZ said they saw considering they turned up hours after the buildings had already collapsed. :blink:

What engineer?? This is not evidence, it is hearsay....

Call the company and find out. They will confirm the expertise of Brent Blanchard.

Demoltion teams may have arrived at 3:00pm are not going to see, hear or feel the explosions that the eyewitnesses at GZ said they saw considering they turned up hours after the buildings had already collapsed. :blink:

I think you missed something.

"Several demolition teams had reached Ground Zero by 3:00 pm on 9/11, and these individuals witnessed the collapse of WTC 7 from within a few hundred feet of the event.

Call the company and find out. They will confirm the expertise of Brent Blanchard.

No, no, no.....lol

Its your claim, YOU back it up....if you can't, then don't bother posting hearsay as evidence....lol

It is clear you have not spoken to anyone otherwise, you would be able to answer these simple questions and I do not need to call them, because I understand exatcly what Brent Blanchard and his company do, they are a documentation company. lol

If you think they do something other than document implosions, then present it, otherwise stop your lying, it makes you look rather sad and desperate. lol

And who did you speak to? And could you tell us the name of a building which he has demolished? Seeing as he has demolished over a thousand of them according to you?? lol

And of course the demolition is a team process. :blink: I hardly expect one man to do the entire operation, but just because it's a team effort, that doesn't mean the lady who makes the tea is also a demolition expert either. Making your entire point moot again...

Check again.

WTC Pre-Collapse Bowing Debunks 9/11 "Controlled Demolition" Theory

Indications of the Imminent Collapseof the World Trade Center Buildings Disprove Explosives Theory

Scientists investigating the Sept. 11, 2001 collapse of the twin towers said, "the World Trade Center towers showed telltale signs they were about to collapse several minutes before each crumbled to the ground."

There would not be telltale signs if it was explosives (Controlled Demolition) that caused the buildings to collapse.

http://www.represent...Explosives.html

Edited by skyeagle409

I think you missed something.

No, I didn't miss a thing....lol

Sorry but video evidence contradicts that claim....

Check again.

No need to check because what you have posted doesn't prove that Blanchard or Protec do demolitions...lol

No, I didn't miss a thing....lol

Sorry but video evidence contradicts that claim....

Where is the evidence that bombs were used? That is not evidence! After 11 years, not one person has been arrested for planting bombs in the WTC buildings because no evidence of bombs was found.

Edited by skyeagle409

No need to check because what you have posted doesn't prove that Blanchard or Protec do demolitions..

Considering his company confirmed that Brent Blanchard has demolished over 1000 buildings, explains why demolition experts and demolition companies around the world seek his advice on building implosions and that help explains why Brent Blanchard is one of the world's top demolition expert.

Edited by skyeagle409

Where is the evidence that bombs were used? That is not evidence!

Eyewitnesses are evidence I'm afraid.
After 11 years, not one person has been arrested for planting bombs in the WTC buildings because no evidence of bombs was found.
That is not strictly true either....lol

http://transcripts.c...9/11/se.04.html

Although there no one has been charged, doesn't disprove anything.

Highlighting that you are sinking to new depths of desperation because you argument is weak. lol

Edited by Stundie

Considering his company confirmed that Brent Blanchard has demolished over 1000 buildings, explains why demolition experts and demolition companies around the world seek his advice on building implosions and that help explains why Brent Blanchard is one of the world's top demolition expert.

Why don't you tell us 1 out of the thousands he has demolished?? lol

I'm sure he has documented thousands, but we know he has never imploded a building himself because he is not demolition expert..lol

Eyewitnesses are evidence I'm afraid.

That is not strictly true either....lol

http://transcripts.c...9/11/se.04.html

Are you trying to be funny? Were you aware that no explosives were found in their van and that they were eventually released? Once again, you have shown a lack of interest in doing your homework correctly. They were found innocent and released.

Why don't you tell us 1 out of the thousands he has demolished??

I'm sure he has documented thousands, but we know he has never imploded a building himself because he is not demolition expert..lol

You don't become an airline pilot without flying experience and you don't become a demolition expert without experience either.